Hearthstone Nerds

132,627 Views | 1524 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by redline248
Krys
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Opened about 30 packs and got 4 legendaries

Deathwing Dragonlord x 2

The Boogeymonster

and Hogger, Doom of Elwynn

... Seems like none of them are viable right now
agmrpink
AG
29 packs, no legendaries. Had to kill my molten giants to craft a Twin Emperor.
Brenner
AG
Depending on what Classic dragon legendaries you have, you can make a sick dragon priest.
TKEAg04
AG
Hogger would work well in any control deck. I'm thinking about sticking him in my Control Warrior deck as a way to soak up some damage.
Really???

Was doing really well in this game up until this point where each draw was complete crap. I still don't have a standard deck that actually works.
redline248
AG
Yeah, right now I really have no idea what to do for climbing the ladder. Probably my most successful deck is a C'thun reno warlock. Mostly I've been experimenting with new stuff.
redline248
AG
Yogg Mage, opponent has 10 health and no minions. I play yogg, which proceeds to cast forsake darkness, changing my hero power to paladin, soulfire to my face, and then twisting nether to wipe my board.

Yogg also cast some worthless crap that did nothing whatsoever. There were probably 6 or 7 spells cast, and none of them were helpful to me. That is not cool
Really???
Yogg Saron simulator

http://gbspend.com/YoggSim/
Krys
AG
Yeah I went ahead and crafted Ysera and am going to try out a dragon priest today
Ganondorf
AG
Smorc still going. Had multiple 5+ win streaks to get me to 10 last night. The new decks are so slow and people aren't teching in anti aggro cards.
Vade281
AG
Zoo and ZooC'thun seem to do very well. I'm already rank 7 now. Highets I've been in a long time.
redline248
AG
Is this a dream?
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
quote:
Smorc still going. Had multiple 5+ win streaks to get me to 10 last night. The new decks are so slow and people aren't teching in anti aggro cards.
Wife and kids are out of town so I played quite a bit last night.

Spent dust to round out my warrior C'Thun. Dropped from 13 all the way to 18 while playing C'thun Warrior, Druid and Priest. Built a face shaman and rallied all the way back to 14.

I hate playing face though. I like dropping big cards.
Predmid
AG
I love value and putting opponents in positions to make tough choices (especially when neither choice is a good one).
bevokilla
AG
I had really good luck with Zoo last night. I lost 3 games and 2 of them were because I made some stupid mistakes
redline248
AG
I'm the king of making bad plays
3rd and 2
AG
I'm hovering around 5 to 3 rank. Can't ever push up to legend.
3rd and 2
AG
Have any of y'all made legend?
Ganondorf
AG
I made 5 in December and January and never repeated. Then again I just don't play enough games to get me there without some great win streaks.
redline248
AG
Personal best is 11, and that was 3 or 4 months ago.
Krys
AG
I made rank 1 but couldn't cross the threshold a few seasons ago. I think i'll probably make another push next month
Cloud
My high is rank 5 which i got this season with zoo. Also hoping to make legend push next month. Opened a rag lightlord so i may craft a deck around that
agmrpink
AG
My personal best was 6 a couple seasons ago with either Tempo Mage or burst Velen Priest, can't remember which.
Really???
I officially can't do anything at all on the standard ladder. Playing unranked to try and finish the 7 standard wins quest.
Vade281
AG
I'm climbing the ladder and currently 7 using this zoolock.

https://manacrystals.com/decklists/423-thijs-c-thun-zoo-warlock
redline248
AG
I've been getting wrecked all day. Made it back to 15 this morning with dragon priest, then lost my ass off all the way back to 17 since then.
Forum Troll
AG
I've been running a cthun priest and a tempo shaman with good success, but I'm low on the ladder. I finally bought some packs and league of explorers.
TKEAg04
AG
I'm beginning to think I should just make a no-skill face hunter to climb the ladder. I absolutely despise the play-style, but it wrecks me if I don't get a good draw. I'm currently hovering around 13.
Vade281
AG
This reached legend #1..

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/517685-1-legend-loyans-bloodlust-shaman-wog-cheap
Ganondorf
AG
Me still go face
15-4

Forum Troll
AG
quote:
This reached legend #1..

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/517685-1-legend-loyans-bloodlust-shaman-wog-cheap
The shaman deck I'm playing is very similar
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/484424-wotog-tempo-smorc-shaman
The only difference is I added a bloodlust instead of a second doomhammer since I only have 1.
Forum Troll
AG
Also good success here.
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/502974-cthun-priest-easy-rank-five-anti-meta
Don't have veklor but I have the rest. It's pretty beast but games take a long time.
Really???
quote:
Me still go face
15-4

Short the eaglehorn bow and the call of the wild, I'm using this. It feels so cheap but these Cthun decks are so slow.

Replaced the missing cards with the minions that have a +1/+1 death rattle. Unless there's a big taunt and I can't mark it this deck is nails.
redline248
AG
I'm either really unlucky or just plain bad, bc I've been using that exact deck and keep getting hammered.
Ganondorf
AG
I played 4 games today. Tried the shaman deck, 1-2. Go face 0-1.

Just gave up and played something else.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.