*+* Walking Dead Season 8 *+*

95,322 Views | 833 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MAT
Centerpole90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lots of shooting.

No empries ejected.

First time I've really noticed. Has it always been that way?
mazzag
AG
Jerry is a fat Keanu
Centerpole90
AG
The Ford Ranger shootout scene might be all I can take tonight.
zooguy96
LOL. The "sparks" for bullet hits. Come on. You can do better than that.
Centerpole90
AG
Well. We have now discovered what these ol directors are the absolute worst at. B

Car. Chases. /puke icon.
Cy_Tolliver
All the lousy characters that yet live on this show and they kill off the tiger.
zooguy96
Cy_Tolliver said:

All the lousy characters that yet live on this show and they kill off the tiger.

Yeah, the tiger was one of the cool things on the show. Lame.

Another useless episode. I think I'm almost done.
Charlie Delta
So stupid. No! Leave me! I'll hold them off!

Nevermind the fact that they've been able to handle small groups of walkers like that when they work together.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Stupid end for Shiva. I was more annoyed than sad.
toucan82
I'm biased because I like any episode where Carol takes out a dozen people like it's nothing
Clavell
AG
Quote:

Based on reducing number of characters that I would even care if they killed off, not sure why I am still watching.

Daryl (cross bow)
Michonne (swords)
Jerry (two headed ax)
Shiva (obvious)

Hmmm.....guess it is the weapons I would really miss

Well shi*
DannyDuberstein
AG
Cant believe they had some dip**** walkers kill shiva in some trumped up "ooh my leg hurts and I cant make it" garbage situation
LHIOB
AG
Damn this show is just bad now. The acting. The story. The action.

That car chase was so bad. And Daryl is freaking marksmen with a pistol while riding a motorcycle hitting a moving target after just taking a huge spill.

I watch this show as a comedy now. As a comedy its actually pretty good.
Thisguy1
Soooooo bad. I wish I could stop watching this show. Is this the last season?
Greeze06
AG
Has to be some of the worst writing around. Their arcs are terrible. Was it 4 episodes ago when Negan and Gabriel were in room? This episode rick and Daryl leave with "let's see if he's alive" then don't show it this episode..... you're gonna come back to that later?
GCRanger
AG
Why didn't Carol, King, and axe guy go get the rest of the guns, load up a truck, and drive back to the kingdom? Makes no sense.
LHIOB
AG
Why didnt the guys with the .50 kill the King when he was yelling like an idiot? Why didnt the kill Carol in the building? Why didnt they kill her when she was holding the guy at knife point. Why didnt one of the 600 bullets they fired hit her? Why did it take 10 mins of a fire fight to break the window? And so on and so on...
beanbean
The car chase reminded me of something out of Walker Texas Ranger. They should've had Rick jump over the windshield of the Jeep and into the back of the Hummer. That would've been about like how this show is going.
Diyala Nick
AG
Toxic Zombie Tiger.
Sq1dvm
AG
I loved watching Jerry cleave a guy in two. Jerry's about the only good thing to come from the last few seasons.
Charlie Delta
Surely the writing in the comics is better than this tripe?
Muy
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

The tiger couldn't just run past the walkers, it had to let them slowly lay down on him and start eating?
Ernest Tucker
AG
Diyala Nick said:

Toxic Zombie Tiger.
If it was winter and that toxic river water froze they could make real tigers blood snow cones.
toucan82
Muy said:

TheEyeGuy said:

The tiger couldn't just run past the walkers, it had to let them slowly lay down on him and start eating?

She was sacrificing herself so Ezekiel could get out of the ditch... and stand there while she got eaten
H6RBW
AG
Quote:

Yeah, that made no sense. It just had to spring at one, knock it down, and be on it's way.

Semi-serious question: has the show ever established if there are any zombie animals? Like, if Shiva got bitten once, but then got away, is she going to get infected and turn like a person? I guess not, because I can't recall seeing any zombie animals, but it's been a while since I watched any early season episodes.
SeattleAgJr
no zombie animals in the book.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Charlie Delta said:

Surely the writing in the comics is better than this tripe?

There is a lot less dialog, which is helpful. But when the show got started up, the quality of the comic went way down. And now the show is caught up to that low-point in the source material.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
1) I have a very hard time believing a few decaying swamp zombies can take down a full grown tiger

2) That .50 cal should have ripped apart Rick's jeep.

3) I'll give them Jerry's axe kill.
Centerpole90
AG
Zombie kill of the week? /Zombieland
Centerpole90
AG
My suggestion to the producers; given the amount of effort they are putting into this - is to save money on acting and film the remainder of the series in stop-motion claymation. Actually, I think it would be preferable to what we are getting.
Josepi
AG
Im a lot more tolerant regarding the show than many of you. I didn't think this episode was bad. That being said, the car chase scene was pretty terrible.
teecoy
AG
Yeah I actually thought the episode was relatively good/intense
Counterpoint
AG
I haven't liked this season, but I liked this episode.

*prepares for ridicule*
Murder Hornet
AG
The episodes are going down in quality each week. We are currently at Lifetime-level cheesiness and poor writing/acting. We'll probably reach After School Special level after the holidays.

My particular favorites from this episode.

- The guys with the .50 cals just let the King go?! Why wouldn't they at least wait until the dead turned and mow them down since ammo is so plentiful.

- Carol's firefight was incredibly stupid. 5 on 1 and none of the saviors tried to flank her while she was pinned down?

- Ace Ventura cosplay guy kidnapping the King. During one of his monologues I expected Shiva to save the day

- I was excited for toxic mutant zombies. By the way it's probably not a good idea to wade through toxic sludge with a leg injury.

- BattleCat shows up just in time for the hero death. This is Disney level of animal personification

I'm hate-watching the rest of the season because I've invested several years but it's comparable to watching Aggie football in November.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Quote:

2) That .50 cal should have ripped apart Rick's jeep.
They used all their heavy rounds to rip the Kingdom folks apart and were forced to use subsonics.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.