*+* Walking Dead Season 8 *+*

95,367 Views | 833 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MAT
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I like the character development Joseph showed between 2:11 & 2:12
beanbean
A Eugene episode? Kill me now.
Murder Hornet
AG
Best part of the episode is "potato and $h!+ casserole"
Murder Hornet
AG
So Rick has trash queen on the ground choking her near a beheaded walker and is surrounded by several guns yet not one of them shoots him

Is the body-less zombie on a deadman switch and if rick dies it will start biting trash queen. Such stupid lazy writing.

And the negotiations about a stupid sculpture
Olsen
AG
What is so crazy about next week's episode that would have everyone talking about? I never heard that narrator used that kind of language on a preview trailer before.
LHIOB
AG
That was so bad. MST3K would have a field day with this show...
Murder Hornet
AG
Is it just TexAgs watchers that are greatly disappointed in this show? I don't follow any other sites like this but I would be curious if we are the outlier.

What are other sites saying about the crap show this series has turned into?
Sq1dvm
AG
I'll admit it, I was hoping Rick would bite someone with the Staff of Chomping.
beanbean
Again, really good move that all these "snipers" posted around the Sanctuary didn't just shoot Negan down 7 episodes ago.
Laser Wolf
TWD commercial for the mid season finale: "Stick around for one more episode. It will be good this time. We promise."
Robert C. Christian
AG
Sq1dvm said:

I'll admit it, I was hoping Rick would bite someone with the Staff of Chomping.

You weren't the only one.
MelvinUdall
Just an awful episode, it just drags on and on, like the whole season.
Robert C. Christian
AG
I, for one, was shocked, SHOCKED, that Rick's grand plan had fallen through and now everyone is in danger of dying.

Did not see that coming.
duck79
AG
I literally was on Texags basically the whole episode and only looked up to FFW thru commercials. Everything is just slow.
beanbean
bthomas98 said:

Is it just TexAgs watchers that are greatly disappointed in this show? I don't follow any other sites like this but I would be curious if we are the outlier.

What are other sites saying about the crap show this series has turned into?
I use my sister for a good measuring stick on this. She was a huge Walking Dead fan and even she says this show is turning to crap. Friends on my facebook wall used to make posts about Walking Dead after each episode and especially when a new season was about to debut or after a finale. Now no one posts about it, ever.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Quote:

Friends on my facebook wall used to make posts about Walking Dead after each episode and especially when a new season was about to debut or after a finale. Now no one posts about it, ever.

Same here. I can count the number of WD posts from my friends on 1 hand this season.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Quote:

So Rick has trash queen on the ground choking her near a beheaded walker and is surrounded by several guns yet not one of them shoots him
there have been a million dumbass moments on tWD over the years but this may have been top 5.
Spaceball 1
AG
I stopped watching. I just check this thread for any major developments/deaths. Sounds like last weeks update to be honest. #firescottgimple
LHIOB
AG
They wrote an entire plot line just to have Rick rip that walkers head off.

Also I was wrong earlier on this thread when I said Morgan was the worst character on this show. Its Eugene. His dialoge is like the episode of Friends when Joey uses a thesaurus to write his script. Do these writers think they are being smart? They cant, right?
beanbean
Also, how is it not totally obvious to Negan that Eugene is hiding something. He can't look at him in the face and looks like he's about to break down crying in every scene they have together. He has the worst poker face in the history of the world.
Oddity
I remember the days when the midseason finale were terrific eposides. Pity.
Joseph Parrish
AG
A full episode on redneck yoda was a little much....
Counterpoint
AG
Oddity said:

I remember the days when the midseason finale were terrific eposides. Pity.
This wasn't the midseason finale, if that's what you meant.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
No. Reddit and online reviews constantly bash the show
91_Aggie
AG
I usually wait to read this thread until after I watch the latest episode (DVR'ed)... but now I'm just reading because I don't even care if something is spoiled.

Sports-Ag
AG
I completely forgot the show was on yesterday and didn't DVR. That's how much the show has dragged.
I did DVR the encore later that night. I have not watched a live Walking Dead in some time. DVR is the way to go.
BlueSmoke
Turning into LOST

Started out cool. Fresh, interesting perspective. Then the writers and executives tried to get cute and reading their own press clippings and it turned into garbage. If we have another transcendental ending I'm just going to laugh.

It's just lazy writing with GAPING plot holes

And speaking of that, anyone catch in "talking" the director saying they had people on set picking up brass on set between takes? Humble bragging on their attention to detail...and then either missing or ignoring the s**t-storm of firearm blunders:

Rounds sparking
CGI muzzle flashes
Recoil-less rifles
Endless ammo
Dust covers shut on all the AR's
Blanks they are using - sending out "puffs" of smoke that are supposed to represent muzzle flash

And my biggest issue - how many years are we into this mess? And we still have idiots just taking off. Not telling anyone. No plan. No coordination. Just going...Carl in the GD woods...AGAIN. People going rogue. Same crap, over and over and over....

And someone put a hole in Eugene. Christ he's unwatchable....
Nobody cares. Work Harder
aTmLoKi
AG
BlueSmoke said:

Turning into LOST
You shut your dirty mouth!
Aggie Infantry
AG
Quote:

Rounds sparking
CGI muzzle flashes
Recoil-less rifles
Endless ammo
Dust covers shut on all the AR's
Blanks they are using - sending out "puffs" of smoke that are supposed to represent muzzle flash

And my biggest issue - how many years are we into this mess? And we still have idiots just taking off. Not telling anyone. No plan. No coordination. Just going...Carl in the GD woods...AGAIN. People going rogue. Same crap, over and over and over....
Two or three years into the ZA and all of the fuel is still good. Within 6 to 8 months, gas goes bad (especially corn gas - quit putting food into my fuel!). By this time, everyone would be on foot/bicycle/horse.
91_Aggie
AG
I started watching... got 15 minutes in and just lost interest.

Oh no, Dwight and Eugene are in a battle of wits/mexican standoff about the morality of the Saviors.

No one cares.

Oh and the trash chick mysteriously saying "After"... what could that mean? I have to keep watching to figure that out... I'm so entranced now.

Sheesh... this is a parody of the show now.
DannyDuberstein
AG
If they wanted us to give a **** about any of the workers and any pending moral dilemma, perhaps they could have spent some time developing a character or two. But they probably would have botched that too. Instead, they are a bunch of no name yahoos in a show where no name yahoos have been killing killed in every episode for years.
91_Aggie
AG
got 5-10 minutes further... dying priest trying to convince eugene to do right thing. Can't wait to see what happens next!!
Joseph Parrish
AG
91_Aggie said:

got 5-10 minutes further... dying priest trying to convince eugene to do right thing. Can't wait to see what happens next!!
So this is the first time somebody got sick from touching dead ****, but they've been stabbing zombies in the head for years now?
91_Aggie
AG
I don't even remember how/why he got sick.
H6RBW
AG
It's from smearing the zombie guts on himself, or at least that's what they suggested. Which is ridiculous since other characters in Rick's group have done that repeatedly with no problem. And, obviously, Negan knew about it//had done it. But Gabriel does it and, within a day, he's got multiple organs failing due to infection.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.