*+* Walking Dead Season 8 *+*

95,074 Views | 833 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MAT
Sq1dvm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Speaking of Maggie, I don't think she's signed a contract yet. There were stories about her not having signed in February, and after a quick google search I don't see anything that says she has signed.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Good. She can do better.
bcasey03
AG
I think fear is the better show now.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Stive said:

I miss some of the survivalist and scrounging aspects to zombie life. Those were nice filler episodes but we haven't had one in a long time.

Same here. The show has to evolve as the survivors figure out how to move ahead but the survivalist and scrounging factors are what made the first couple of seasons so good. Everything changed when they made it to Alexandria.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Rick's muzzle discipline may have hit a new low just after Negan started talking to him on the walkie talkie at the trap. He managed to swing that muzzle across the entire friggin cast, headshot high. He got Daryl, Maggie, Carol, Jesus, Morgan, Ezekial, and nearly Michone all in one swing.
Ags #1
AG
They need to make next season the last one. This show is pretty lame now
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Rick's muzzle discipline may have hit a new low just after Negan started talking to him on the walkie talkie at the trap. He managed to swing that muzzle across the entire friggin cast, headshot high. He got Daryl, Maggie, Carol, Jesus, Morgan, Ezekial, and nearly Michone all in one swing.

Made the exact same comment to my wife as we were watching it
gomerschlep
AG
So have we consolidated the FWD and WD threads? can't seem to find one for the new FWD
jr15aggie
AG
Every time somebody starts talking about "the plan" in every episode I keep picturing Star Lord in the avengers trailer.... "Let's talk about this plan of yours. It's good, except it sucks!".
Prosperdick
AG
So finally watched it. Are we seriously going to believe that every single savior weapon had exhausted bullets and needed Eugene's special ones? Not a single one has reserve bullets?

Also, the walker talkies where they discuss their plans but don't worry that Negan is listening in as they already established he could communicate with them on that channel and actually does later in the episode.

I'm glad there was some closure in this episode as I'm officially done with it.
gomerschlep
AG
But there was no closure. Neagan breaks out within 3 episodes next season. $20
Counterpoint
AG
gomerschlep said:

Maggie and Daryl break him out because they want to kill him in some Bond villain-like elaborate way, and THEN he escapes. $20

coupland boy
AG
Counterpoint said:

gomerschlep said:

Maggie and Daryl break him out because they want to kill him in some Bond villain-like elaborate way, and THEN he escapes. $20

Negan not only is busted out on some Bond villain like elaborate way, and then escapes - but he does so after Maggie looks at her child and then Glenn speaks to her in her dreams about not BECOMING Negan. Then she hesitates.....

Edit - $20
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Turrible. Not sure if I will continue. Kind of depends on what else is airing when it comes back around.
AggieOO
Lol, finally watched. I'm not even going to complain, but I'm 90% sure I'll never watch this show again. It's been bad for awhile, but I've tried to stick with it...
Tyler, Texas is mentioned in the first episode of this season's FTWD.
Stive
AG
1 said:

Tyler, Texas is mentioned in the first episode of this season's FTWD.

We're officially big time out here!
maca1028
Lol, I had 6 episodes on DVR and finally deleted them all and all upcoming episodes. I'm out.
gomerschlep
AG
Didn't they also mention that the ballpark settlement is somewhere in Texas? I wonder what minor league teams in West or Southwest Texas could be candidates for this site? It's obviously not Whataburger Field (Corpus Christi), or San Antonio. I've never been to the El Paso Chihuahuas park. Midland? The surrounding terrain doesn't really fit. Cleburne? Probably not Sugarland. I'm going to go with Kokernot Field in Alpine. Or maybe now defunct Aviators Stadium in Robstown?
Counterpoint
AG
gomerschlep said:

Didn't they also mention that the ballpark settlement is somewhere in Texas? I wonder what minor league teams in West or Southwest Texas could be candidates for this site? It's obviously not Whataburger Field (Corpus Christi), or San Antonio. I've never been to the El Paso Chihuahuas park. Midland? The surrounding terrain doesn't really fit. Cleburne? Probably not Sugarland. I'm going to go with Kokernot Field in Alpine. Or maybe now defunct Aviators Stadium in Robstown?
I thought it was Austin?
redsquirrelAG
AG
It was filmed at the round rock stadium.
gomerschlep
AG
I wasn't really referring to the filming location, I was curious as to where the characters are actually supposed to be. It's not Round Rock.
Street_Cred_Norm
If anyone watches Fear of the walking dead , A&M was mentioned twice. One of the characters went there.
If your child grows up to be a Liberal, you've failed as a parent.
CDub06
AG
What are you trying to do man?? Now I've GOT to watch it.
NICU Dad
AG
Still trying to find a way to watch the first 3 seasons of FTWD.

AMC app says streaming past seasons is unavailable, and Netflix doesn't have it either.
Counterpoint
AG
NICU Dad said:

Still trying to find a way to watch the first 3 seasons of FTWD.

AMC app says streaming past seasons is unavailable, and Netflix doesn't have it either.
Hulu has it (and has a free trial), if I'm not mistaken.
Olsen
AG
Andrew Lincoln is leaving the show after season 9 ends.

http://collider.com/andrew-lincoln-leaving-walking-dead-season-9/
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Aka season 9 is the last
MAT
AG
MAT
AG
Street_Cred_Norm said:

If anyone watches Fear of the walking dead , A&M was mentioned twice. One of the characters went there.

Yes, Cole is a new character on FWD, who went to A&M. Horticultural major who "spent as much time smoking plants as he did studying them". He's the 3rd LGBT character to appear on FWD.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.