Outdoors
Sponsored by

RTIC coolers

410,714 Views | 1348 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JeffAggie2012
RK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
used it in b/cs Saturday to keep beers cold and on sunday to keep fajitas warm.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
I was pretty impressed with the Rtic 40 soft cooler I bought. Filled it up with cold beers and ice Saturday morning and despite the lid being unzipped most of the day and all night I still had a substantial amount of ice Sunday afternoon when I emptied it out.
aggielostinETX
AG
33% off tumblers, including cases.

Just bought a case of 30s and 10s.

Every other kids cub I own will be thrown away tomorrow.
MrJonMan
AG
Deats said:

Yea I've been trying to get my hands on a Camo tumbler but no luck so far.

At least I got my Camo soft 40
Mr. McGibblets
AG
MrJonMan said:

Deats said:

Yea I've been trying to get my hands on a Camo tumbler but no luck so far.

At least I got my Camo soft 40
Yea ya did
Hleonard16
I just received my Rtic 65 quart cooler this weekend, finally from a two month wait. It's really a yeti...at half the price. Held ice from thursday to today when I dumped it out finally...I'm loving it.
Naveronski
AG
Naveronski said:

Tan 65. Ordered this week, est. deliver November 4th.
Came in today. Hooray. This thing could hold bodies.

Deer bodies.
atmtws
AG
They're running a sale on 30 Oz tumblers, case of 30 for $200 ($6.67 per unit). Just got a case so I can have the company logo put on it for the employees for Christmas. May have also accidentally ordered a 65 quart cooler also.

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/drinkware/bulk/30-oz-RTIC-Tumbler-Case-of-30
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I have an order of a 65 basket and 2 lowballs that has been in shipment waiting for ups for over a week. Wtf
AgySkeet06
AG
cpsencik04 said:

I have an order of a 65 basket and 2 lowballs that has been in shipment waiting for ups for over a week. Wtf
I'm in the same boat. Got an email last Monday with ups label that is still pending pickup. Wouldn't piss me off if I hadn't stopped at Buckys in Bastrop and seen what I ordered on the self
tlh3842
AG
If you see it in the store, I'd buy it and then email them that you want to cancel your order. I did it a couple months ago when I found the softpak 30 at Buccees and there were no problems.
Naveronski
AG
cpsencik04 said:

Does the Yeti divider/basket fit?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Naveronski said:

cpsencik04 said:

In the 65 no. I tried it and they weren't long enough.

Different internal dimensions that I assume translate to all cooler sizes.
Naveronski
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Naveronski said:

cpsencik04 said:

In the 65 no. I tried it and they weren't long enough.

Different internal dimensions that I assume translate to all cooler sizes.
Well, damn.

I guess no one in Dallas carries them?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Order them from RTIC. I imagine those are all in stock. Heck, check amazon
AgySkeet06
AG
AgySkeet06 said:

cpsencik04 said:

I'm in the same boat. Got an email last Monday with ups label that is still pending pickup. Wouldn't piss me off if I hadn't stopped at Buckys in Bastrop and seen what I ordered on the self
RTIC must be watching this thread because my tracking suddenly updated this morning!
MrJonMan
AG
Just stopped in to pick up a couple of the Camo tumblers which they only had a few of left.

However they had a giant stack of hard 20's in the scratch and dent section. Also had plenty of the soft side grays in a variety of sizes....not sure if they were scratch and dent or not
jgw02
AG
Now that RTIC has its feet under it, has anybody heard if they will start doing the larger sizes of 75 and up?
DallasAggies01
AG
Not a huge deal but evidently their shipping is still lacking even through Amazon. Ordered a few tumblers on Saturday the 15th and prime said delivery would be Monday the 17th. Almost immediately I got an email that my order had shipped. In truth UPS didn't pick the order up until yesterday and I should have them on Monday.

Again not a big deal but I do wish they'd get their inventory under control especially if promising prime delivery through Amazon.
Zemira
AG
I would buy a case of tumblers for Christmas presents but I don't think I need 30 gifts.

I want a case but I so don't need a case.
tclub
Buccees north Fort Worth just got a ton of the camo soft paks.

hurricanejake02
AG
FYI, if you still need a 30oz tumbler, they're only $11.99 at Amazon right now:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B019D9HESO
AgEng06
AG
RTIC, please make a 110 qt cooler. Thanks.
tamu2009
AG
DallasAggies01 said:

Not a huge deal but evidently their shipping is still lacking even through Amazon. Ordered a few tumblers on Saturday the 15th and prime said delivery would be Monday the 17th. Almost immediately I got an email that my order had shipped. In truth UPS didn't pick the order up until yesterday and I should have them on Monday.

Again not a big deal but I do wish they'd get their inventory under control especially if promising prime delivery through Amazon.
Call amazon, they will compensate you for not meeting the prime deadline. I've gotten months of free prime and/or $5-$10 gift cards
Caliber
AG
tamu2009 said:

DallasAggies01 said:

Call amazon, they will compensate you for not meeting the prime deadline. I've gotten months of free prime and/or $5-$10 gift cards
+1. You can get up to 12 free months of amazon prime for each year paid by doing this. If you order a lot, it is almost guaranteed to happen. You can do it with an online chat instead of calling.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201117450
DallasAggies01
AG
Thanks for the info about prime.
JYDog90
AG
Ditto.
CharlieBrown17
AG
All the tan hardside coolers and every softside cooler is on sale right now, went ahead and ordered my dad a tan 20 for Christmas, 108 after taxes with free shipping supposedly will ship Nov 8 but we'll see
dodger02
AG
I ordered a camo 30 soft side for my FIL on Saturday during their 20% off sale. It arrived today.
Naveronski
AG
Tried to send a cooler overseas to an APO... nope.

So it's coming to me and I'll have to re-mail it.

Kinda ****ty.
Caliber
AG
Just saw on Facebook, RTIC is having a parking lot sale today in Houston. Looks like all hard and soft side coolers in stock according to the post. Also, they said they have new cup colors that aren't online yet, 15% off drinkware.
KT 90
AG
FYI... online sale. Extra discount on the softside coolers, maybe other stuff as well.

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/coolers/softpak

Aggietaco
AG
Hard side 65s are $169.99. I think I'll finally replace my old coleman.
aggielostinETX
AG
is blue new?
AgEng06
AG
nm

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.