Outdoors
Sponsored by

RTIC coolers

410,648 Views | 1348 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JeffAggie2012
agfan2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
just an fyi, they partnered with Amazon and a lot of their products are on there now including all tumbler sizes, 30 soft packs, and the 20 & 45 qt hard coolers. So looks like they are finally catching up with orders.

RTIC on Amazon
Player To Be Named Later
AG
That was really smart. Looks to me like Yeti got lazy and or cocky with their marketing and sales. If they aren't successful in suing RTIC,they are going lose a large chunk of their market share to RTIC, who is doing this right.
TwoTimeAg
AG
Picked up a soft sided 40 at the Temple Buc-ees this morning, they had quite a few in stock. Look like they either sold all of the Yeti items they had left at 25% off, or they moved the leftovers off the floor.
DallasAggies01
AG
BSD said:

Does anyone know if the Softside 30 will work as a carryon bag for SW flights? I'm thinking I could take some briskets on some of my trips.

I carried my Soft Side 30 on a flight to recently. Fit fine in the overhead bin and through X-ray
Naveronski
AG
Still waiting on the tan 45 ordered mid-Sept. Glad to see Amazon has it ready to ship.
Naveronski
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Naveronski said:

Still waiting on the tan 45 ordered mid-Sept. Glad to see Amazon has it ready to ship.

Where do you see that? All I see on Amazon is the tumblers
bigbass1170
AG
Wow that sucks. Maybe try calling them up?
BSD
AG
DallasAggies01 said:

BSD said:

Does anyone know if the Softside 30 will work as a carryon bag for SW flights? I'm thinking I could take some briskets on some of my trips.

I carried my Soft Side 30 on a flight to recently. Fit fine in the overhead bin and through X-ray
thanks! Knowing that, I will pick one up.
khkman22
AG
Naveronski said:

How do you know that Amazon didn't place a bulk order in June or July though? Just because they have them doesn't mean you had to wait just so Amazon could get theirs in.
Aggietaco
AG
It's actually just RTIC selling them on Amazon. Amazon is not stocking the coolers.
MrJonMan
AG
I was told by the owners a while back that they are one of the few companies allowed to be in Amazon Prime and ship themselves, due to their other business (moving supplies), they have proven to Amazon their ability to fulfill orders.
MrJonMan
AG
Side note

My soft 40 Camo shipped
khkman22
AG
Didn't pay attention to that. They are Prime though, so seems like just cancel the order through RTIC and order off Amazon and have it within 2 days.
agfan2013
AG
Player To Be Named Later said:

Naveronski said:

Where do you see that? All I see on Amazon is the tumblers

The link in my post at the top of the page takes you straight to 45qt hard coolers. That are in stock.
Aggietaco
AG
khkman22 said:

Didn't pay attention to that. They are Prime though, so seems like just cancel the order through RTIC and order off Amazon and have it within 2 days.
Agreed. If they had white 65's in stock I would have ordered one. Just tan 20's and 45's.
htxag09
AG
MrJonMan said:

I was told by the owners a while back that they are one of the few companies allowed to be in Amazon Prime and ship themselves, due to their other business (moving supplies), they have proven to Amazon their ability to fulfill orders.
Max06
AG
RTIC upped the ante-

They've now expended to making mattresses

agfan2013
AG
htxag09 said:

MrJonMan said:

To be fair, it does say "due to their OTHER business" so maybe that's what they built their reputation on with Amazon. I wanted to quote it and laugh too after looking how this thread initially went for them.

Oh by the way they are expanding and selling cheap memory foam mattresses now too. The next tempuerpedic killer??

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7MCHW2
MrJonMan
AG
They've had the bed for a long time, probably a year, last I asked, "we just haven't had the time to do anything with it".
bmc13
AG
i'd buy the bed if they promised to keep me icy cold
bigbass1170
AG
Tan 45s all over Waller bucee's
BSD
AG
Did you notice any softpaks? I'll pick one up on my way to the game tomorrow if they have em.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
BSD said:

Did you notice any softpaks? I'll pick one up on my way to the game tomorrow if they have em.

I'm not going to guarantee it, but every Bucees I have stopped at in the last 2-3 weeks (Waller, Wharton, Luling, and Baytown) has had the softcases in stock.
bigbass1170
AG
Yeah they had a lot of every size when I went through
bmc13
AG
lots of 40 and 30 soft paks in temple. also 20 and 45 hard side and teal, white, black, and steel 30oz cups, in addition to all the 20oz cups, 10oz, and koozies.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Picked up a 40 soft-pack at the Buc-tropolis in Luling today. Been wanting one but didn't want to wait 3 months for delivery. Seems very well made but will get tested for the trip up to CS tomorrow for the game.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Order #'s 1-3

MrJonMan
AG
Looking good
RK
AG
"hey everybody...look I have a boat"
Mr. McGibblets
AG
RK said:

You jelly
RK
AG
"and look...my kid has both feet..."
BSD
AG
I picked up a Softpack 30 at the Waller Buccees. I'll see if it fits on a plane as carryon luggage over Thanksgiving.
boogieman
AG
RK said:

"and look...my kid has both feet..."
MrJonMan
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

RK said:

You jelly

Had I not sold him my almost brand new 30 for $100, he might be.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.