Outdoors
Sponsored by

RTIC coolers

410,716 Views | 1348 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JeffAggie2012
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do these compare to a Pelican?
rossuvet12
AG
Co-worker got his white 45 today that he ordered the same day I ordered a tan of each size. Quality seems very comparable to Yeti. Wishing I would have ordered white.
ag0207
AG
I've had mine for about 48 hrs now & the only regret is it didn't come with a cool hat & sticker.
jpistolero02
All my buddies at the deer lease are ordering one now after seeing mine yesterday. They couldn't believe how much like a Yeti it was.
MrJonMan
AG
Brought mine down to Port O'Connor for the weekend to the in laws place, packed it with ice Thursday night, still looking good
sunchaser
AG
Got my tan one yesterday. Quality is not as good as a Yeti and there wasn't a cap inside. I personalized it with a few stickers in case it gets stolen. I also used an old Yeti sticker for status.

texags08
AG
When did you pay? I paid 8/19 and trying to see when mine will come.
Rexter
Get your order number, go to their site, and track your order.
sunchaser
AG
quote:
When did you pay? I paid 8/19 and trying to see when mine will come.
It was a humor attempt....it's a Yeti several years old. The Dos Equis covers the Yeti 65 and the latches are up as they also have Yeti on them.
Centerpole90
AG
sunchaser. Howler Bros.

who knew.
sunchaser
AG
Dang CP, you blew my cover. You are in a select group that knows which sticker that is.

I have a couple extra of their Silver King's? Want one?

On the other hand, Dawn Patrol may be more to your liking...

I went in Roy's last week. It has basically doubled in size. Lot's more stuff to buy. I got a El Mono for a grandson and he loved it...
Centerpole90
AG
The Roy's fly shop addition is amazing. I picked up some poppers there the other day for this Biloxi Marsh trip. I'm doing a mothership trip like you did, but instead of going out to the Chandeleurs we'll drop anchor on the edge of the marsh.

I've got the Howler silver king decal as well as the red/blue silver king cap -which has serious tarpon mojo - so I'm leaving it at home this trip in the event of disaster.
sunchaser
AG
Sounds like fun? Which charter boat?
AustinCountyAg
I remember when I used to get excited about stickers and putting them on things I had. I believe I was 5 years old
Post removed:
by user
Centerpole90
AG
Double Trouble
Vernada
AG
any received this week?
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
sunchaser. Howler Bros.

who knew.
Is there a stigma associated with them I should be aware of before I continue to use their gear?
Centerpole90
AG
Hahaha. No, not unless you're an olds like sunchaser.

Heed the call taco, Heed the call. I just didn't know sunchaser was so hip.
sunchaser
AG
Unlike CP & NW80 I have more than one cap etc.

They each have a "visor" as well as a skull type buff mask, a single shirt and pair of shorts that they wear on 4-5 day wade fishing trips.
Centerpole90
AG
It's almost Christmas sunchaser. You'd be the only one in the Davis Mtns w one

https://instagr.am/p/-CIT8MC1im
sunchaser
AG
Not much of a stocking cap guy....Spradley is more my style.... but if you can get me an El Mono and wrap it up real pretty I would wear it.

Centerpole90
AG
CPjr beat you to it

sunchaser
AG
Jr has style.....
AgySkeet06
AG
quote:
quote:
Looks line we all paid on the same day and are scheduled for shipment on same day
If there arent a ton of post of OB'rs with their new RTIC coolers on 11/15 i'm going to be extremely disappointed
well guys where are all the RTIC pics???
texags08
AG
wheres my cooler??
Ramrod
AG
I've got a tan Yeti roadie I could sell if one of yall is really jonesing for that style/color cooler.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Just got an email from RTIC. Says my order will be shipping in the next two weeks, and that I can expect another email with a UPS tracking number when it actually ships. I checked the tracker on their website, and it no longer has a date. It simply says "Shipping Soon".

Tan 65 qt paid for on 8/18, for those that are wondering.
texags08
AG
I talked to them today and they said that the tans shouldn't move out anymore. She said that they are confirmed to be received soon. So i guess the fact that someone got the ship notify is good.
Post removed:
by user
water turkey
quote:
Just got an email from RTIC. Says my order will be shipping in the next two weeks, and that I can expect another email with a UPS tracking number when it actually ships. I checked the tracker on their website, and it no longer has a date. It simply says "Shipping Soon".

Tan 65 qt paid for on 8/18, for those that are wondering.
Just got the same e-mail. I ordered a tan small one.
Post removed:
by user
aggielostinETX
AG

quote:
Order Status: Back Ordered (see details below)
Your order has been processed however your items are on back order. We expect your order to ship on or before 01/01/2016.
We will email you a pre-shipment notification approximately 1 week prior to your order shipping. When your order ships, we will send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information.
sonofa*****....
mts6175
AG
quote:
Order Status: Back Ordered (see details below)
Your order has been processed however your items are on back order. We expect your order to ship on or before 01/15/2016.

We will email you a pre-shipment notification approximately 1 week prior to your order shipping. When your order ships, we will send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information.
It was supposed to ship 11/28.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.