Outdoors
Sponsored by

RTIC coolers

410,677 Views | 1348 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JeffAggie2012
MrJonMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just ordered some of those stickers from etsy

I've gotta stop in and BUY a basket for my cooler before I head dove hunting next weekend, I'll mention the maroon cups and see what they say
Black Knight
I was in there earlier today and asked about the cups in different colors. They said that they are coming out with the school colors, including maroon. She didn't give me a date. The cups and bottles in camo are supposed to be available in October.

Mr. McGibblets
AG
Hrmmmm I need more

ttha_aggie_09
AG
That's $2000 in Yeti dollars
RK
AG
Mcgibblets must be blowing jonman.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
quote:

That's MRjonman tyvm
Post removed:
by user
AgEng06
AG
Had an email from RTIC and got all excited... until I realized they wanted me to give feedback on my chat conversation the other day. I hoped it was a shipping notice.
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
quote:

That's MRjonman tyvm

Put some respeck on my name!
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Just got the email letting me know my tan 65 has shipped!
AgEng06
AG
Update: My tank 65 is arriving today. I got the shipping notice on Monday afternoon.

I'm also thinking about ordering a SoftPak 30 for day use. Sometimes I find my Roadie 20 is too small. Thoughts on the 30s?
CTGilley
AG
I am about to ship my 30 back. Nothing wrong with it. It just did not serve the purpose I was intending. I would sell it for $100 to not have to ship it back. If someone wants it speak up because I found a box today and will probably ship tomorrow. BCS
proc
AG
quote:
I am about to ship my 30 back. Nothing wrong with it. It just did not serve the purpose I was intending. I would sell it for $100 to not have to ship it back. If someone wants it speak up because I found a box today and will probably ship tomorrow. BCS
Is that a softside?
Post removed:
by user
AgEng06
AG
quote:
I will take it. I will shoot you a PM
Bah. I got caught snoozin'.
RK
AG
The rtic soft sides are boss as far as performance goes. Went hunting in the valley this weekend and the thermometer in direct sunlight pegged 120. Put an 18 pack and most of a 10 lb bag in The cooler and left it in direct sun all day at the field then threw it in the back of the truck. The next day it had lots of ice left...but not so many beers.

Not sure how the durability will play out, but I highly recommend.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
A birdy told me a rumor about a potential softpac cooler backpack
Post removed:
by user
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
No offense, but no clue what was just said
Post removed:
by user
MrJonMan
AG
Wishing I still had my 30 as I just learned if things haven't dried out in Hondo since last week, the land we are on for dove hunting won't let us drive out into various field locations but will drop us off on the side by side.

Guess I'll be loading the 45 up for this weekend as well as the 65
CTGilley
AG
quote:
Gone and Thank you!
RK
AG
quote:
Wishing I still had my 30 as I just learned if things haven't dried out in Hondo since last week, the land we are on for dove hunting won't let us drive out into various field locations but will drop us off on the side by side.

Guess I'll be loading the 45 up for this weekend as well as the 65

I'll rent it to you.
One-Eyed Fat Man
AG
Does anybody have any stroke with the honchos at RTIC? I've exchanged a couple of emails with one of them about trying to get a tan 65 sent to me in Zambia, maybe some help with the shipping, or price (missionary pay). In the emails, he said he would try to help, but I guess those guys stay pretty busy over there given the demand from the OB, and I haven't heard back, despite a couple of emails to him (Adam Sanford).

Our power goes out for extended lengths of time, nearly everyday. Somedays it goes out before dawn, and not back on until night. I'm also going to be camping out when I'm teaching in Chasefu, staying in the teacher's house, where there's no electricity at all, and no water. A 65 would sure come in handy if I could find a way to ship it here affordably.

If anyone has any ideas, much appreciated.
bam02
AG
Polar Bear has backpack coolers already, if you're interested.
ItsA&InotA&M
quote:
Put an 18 pack and most of a 10 lb bag in Not sure how the durability will play out, but I highly recommend.
RK, what size was this? 30?
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
quote:
Put an 18 pack and most of a 10 lb bag in Not sure how the durability will play out, but I highly recommend.
RK, what size was this? 30?

Yes, 30, I sold it to him a week ago as I've got a 40 on order
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
My birdy said he was supposed to get one soon to try it out. No real time discussion but I liked the idea. Theory being a cooler like the 30 but with full time double shoulder straps because the 30 in most cases is too heavy fully loaded to carry on a single strap.

I like the aggie ingenuity shown above but id say that would definitely stress portions differently than it is designed for.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Corps_Ag12
AG
How do I get one of these things sooner than 11/01/16?
dodger02
AG
Steal one.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
quote:
How do I get one of these things sooner than 11/01/16?

Find someone that works at Bucees with inside info when they will get a shipment or go to the store and buy a scratch and dent one.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
If you read the post rather than complain about me sharing info I heard about. I said I don't know I time frame he is just getting to try one out. Damn. I won't bother in the future

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.