Outdoors
Sponsored by

RTIC coolers

410,715 Views | 1348 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JeffAggie2012
Naveronski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tan 65. Ordered this week, est. deliver November 4th.
Credible Source
AG
Soft sides and tumbles of all sizes and colors at Buccees New Braunfels
GinaLinetti
AG
Found some ozark trail koozies today in mineral wells. So far it's the only product that doesn't look as durable at the yeti/RTIC. Grabbed a couple to play with. Going to plastidip a few I think
jgw02
AG
Anybody know the current wait time for 20 hard side cooler? Was considering buying one for someone's Christmas gift and didn't know how far out I needed to order.
Linz02Ag
AG
Picked up a SoftPak 20 and SoftPak 30 scratch and dent today at the warehouse. They had 4 hard side and about 20 soft side available
ttha_aggie_09
AG
What size hard side?
plowboy1065
S
Price for soft side? I'm right across the Hwy from them
Post removed:
by user
big1russ
quote:
Found some ozark trail koozies today in mineral wells. So far it's the only product that doesn't look as durable at the yeti/RTIC. Grabbed a couple to play with. Going to plastidip a few I think

If you pop the stainless steel off of the cap part it's black plastic underneath, and it then looks exactly like a yeti. On the ones I got, the stainless part popped off the first time I twisted it shut, it's almost like they did it on purpose. Once that part falls/is taken off, the quality is A-OK.
Linz02Ag
AG
Soft side 20 was $80
Soft side 30 was $100
Hard side 20s were $100 and they had taupe and white
They also had all the tumblers in black, pink, Tiffany blue, and white
khkman22
AG
quote:
Picked up a SoftPak 20 and SoftPak 30 scratch and dent today at the warehouse. They had 4 hard side and about 20 soft side available
Congrats on the new job.
civilized05
AG
quote:
Soft sides and tumbles of all sizes and colors at Buccees New Braunfels

Same for the one in Madisonville. Drove through there on Sunday and picked up a soft 30. Early birthday present to myself.
Linz02Ag
AG
Lol thanks!!
GinaLinetti
AG
Nice! I'll look at it this weekend. If I drink beer I usually drink it quick, but I like that if I'm working outside and set my beer down in 100 degree heat it's still cold.
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Ordered a SoftPak 30 today at noon and got a shipping notification with a UPS tracking number about 10 minutes later. Guess they have a few of them in stock. Prospective ship date on the website was October 19.

Next Day Update: Just checked my UPS shipping number and it is out for delivery today. That was really fast!
linwvr
quote:
Soft side 20 was $80
Soft side 30 was $100
Hard side 20s were $100 and they had taupe and white
They also had all the tumblers in black, pink, Tiffany blue, and white

What kind of condition are the hard sides in? Gift quality?
Linz02Ag
AG
The ones I opened were kinda mucked up. I'd just pony up the extra $25 for a gift. You also don't get the warranty with the scratch and dent.
linwvr
Has anyone seen any hard sided 20 available anywhere in the Houston area?
Caliber
AG
Might be worth a trip to RTIC HQ
proc
AG
Used the Softpak 20 on a beach in Galveston on Friday, then used it to transport 2 dozen fresh Doublesdaves pepperoni rolls home for the Arky game. Kept cold beer cold, and hot rolls hot.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Tan hard 20s in stock Bucees Waller. Just got one from a friend who also picked up one. They were just delivered two hours ago.

Also have plenty of soft packs.
linwvr
Shucks I need a white one! At least I know they're going out. Where are good places to check other than Buccees?
Turf.Ag13
AG
Madisonville buc-ees has plenty of tan 20's and a couple of 45's. A few soft 30's as well. All yeti stuff is 25% off too, I guess they are trying to make room for more rtic inventory.
dodger02
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

I'm gonna say suppressor. If I am right I get the RTIC
I received a shipping notice from RTIC this afternoon. I purchased on August 24th with estimated delivery of October 17th.

No word on my suppressor (purchased in January '16 & stamp approved 8/20).

You lose.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Fort Worth has tan 30's and soft side 20's
MrJonMan
AG
According to their Facebook most bucees are stocked
idAg09
MrJonMan said:

According to their Facebook most bucees are stocked

Softpacks were sold out in Wharton bucees yesterday. Still some 20 hard coolers and plenty of cups
BSD
AG
Does anyone know if the Softside 30 will work as a carryon bag for SW flights? I'm thinking I could take some briskets on some of my trips.
TXAGFAN
AG
BSD said:

Does anyone know if the Softside 30 will work as a carryon bag for SW flights? I'm thinking I could take some briskets on some of my trips.
30 is pretty stout for a carryon due to width. I've done it, but have Exec Plat on AA and they don't bother you much if you have status. 20 would be better.
sanitariex
AG
Humble brag.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

Fort Worth has tan 30's and soft side 20's

They only had the soft side 30s left this weekend....so I ordered a Camo 20 online.
BSD
AG
I wonder if a precooked chilled brisket will fit in a 20.
tlh3842
AG
It technically won't make the size requirements, and I doubt it'd fit in the overhead compartment. I haven't tried it though.
TXAGFAN
AG
sanitariex said:

Humble brag.
If I said "oh yeah definitely" would be bull***** I fly every week for work and my company pays tens of thousands in airfare. My big perk is the airline doesn't give me **** about a slightly oversIzed carryon...my life is so glamorous.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Ordered a camo soft sided 20 on Sunday. Expected ship date was October 28th, but it just showed up here at home a day after I got the shipping notice. Looks good!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.