Outdoors
Sponsored by

RTIC coolers

410,709 Views | 1348 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JeffAggie2012
agfan2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tan 65 came in yesterday. Ordered in Feb so while it took them 3 months for mine, I see that if you order now it promises a ship by end of June date so it seems like they are getting better but that's still too slow in my opinion.

Quality looks good, looks just like the yetis i've been around. cant wait to test it out.
AgySkeet06
AG
I just wonder how many outstanding orders they have total? based on the number of OB orders i'm guessing in the upper hundreds??? They sure are cranking out drinkware fast. I see their cups lots of places now. The funniest being at buckees. They had the big RTIC cups mixed in with the yeti koozies, low balls and the new ones. If you werent paying attention you might buy one thinking it was a yeti.
Hoyt Ag
AG
I got my third 65 yesterday, ordered early March.

They said my soft sided coolers will ship in next ten days when I called them yesterday.
MrJonMan
AG
They told me that they hope to have the coolers in stock by June
tlh3842
AG
I was in there at the end of February and they told me they hoped to have coolers in stock and a retail storefront at their warehouse location by April.

One day...
Steeltoe05
AG
Am I mistaken, or was there a point in time where their website offered a number of different colors in addition to the white and tan? I think I remember they had a green and blue and maybe some more.

I realize this may have been aired out in one of the 26 pages before this one.
aggielostinETX
AG
quote:
Am I mistaken, or was there a point in time where their website offered a number of different colors in addition to the white and tan? I think I remember they had a green and blue and maybe some more.

future promise
texags08
AG
quote:

During the initial pre-order they had white, tan, FDE, blue, and seafoam (IIRC).
Black Knight
the bottles are now available to order. The site gave me an estimated ship date of 3 weeks so I am hopeful that they may even have some already in stock at the warehouse.
agfan2013
AG
quote:
During the initial pre-order they had white, tan, FDE, blue, and seafoam (IIRC).

Yep, even the cardboard box mine came in had four boxes on the side to checkmark what was inside, they were: white, tan, blue, & other so they definitely planned on offering different colors at some point. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen.
tclub
Rtic coolers in stock at the new buccees in north Fort Worth. They had the 20, 45 and 65 in white and tan. Also had all the tumblers and koozie. I know those are in other buccees but I hadn't heard the coolers being in buccees.
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
Rtic coolers in stock at the new buccees in north Fort Worth. They had the 20, 45 and 65 in white and tan. Also had all the tumblers and koozie. I know those are in other buccees but I hadn't heard the coolers being in buccees.

I was told end of May/early June they planned to be in stock so looks like they're almost there
always gig em
AG

OregonAggie
AG
quote:

Looks like I have an excuse to run by the Terrell store tomorrow
tclub
Just stopped by the new Fort Worth buccees again on my way home from work. All the rtic coolers are gone and sold out. Wow
tclub
My mistake they have more but a lot are gone
bigbass1170
AG
RTIC 65 came in today, ordered late April
montanagriz
S
Mine should be in soon. I ordered April 7th.
histag10
AG
quote:
Mine should be in soon. I ordered April 7th.

You from Missoula?
montanagriz
S
No but I went to school there
histag10
AG
Fun. Seems everyone in my little town is a grizz fan. See very few Bobcat fans here.
tlh3842
AG
Anybody been to any of the other buccees lately? Waller, Cypress. Baytown.
Post removed:
by user
AustinCountyAg
Anyone know Buccees in bastrop have any coolers in stock?
MrJonMan
AG
I'm headed that way tomorrow on my way to Lake Travis so I will check it out
khkman22
AG
quote:
I'm headed that way tomorrow on my way to Lake Travis so I will check it out
Aren't you their logistics operations manager? Shouldn't you already know?
montanagriz
S
quote:
Fun. Seems everyone in my little town is a grizz fan. See very few Bobcat fans here.

What little town is that?
bigbass1170
AG
None in Baytown as of last Friday. Only cups.
histag10
AG
quote:
quote:

Glendive. In eastern mt
ttha_aggie_09
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Glendive. In eastern mt

Glendive is a cool town. Not much too eat besides the biggest Subway I have ever seen and that hotel off the interstate.

Really cool terrain and I am pretty sure you have elk, antelope, muleys, and whitetail (on the river bottom) all in that area. I enjoyed staying there when Traveling up to Sydney and a few towns in W ND.
histag10
AG
We actually have a little Italian restaurant/pizzeria now that's rearly good. A new coffee shop with some really good soups and sandwiches (opens into a green house), but for the most part, food sucks. Yellowstone River Inn is the hotel offers the interstate, it does have good food, but is really over priced (like everything here).

No elk here, there are some south in Ekalaka and some north near the lake. We do have mulies and whitetail wandering through town, and antelope just outside. Love the fishing here- mid paddlefish season right now.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
i stayed at the best western or comfort inn across the street. One of the guys that worked at MDU lived just down the road on the river and had a couple of 150-160" deer from his 100acres right outside of town.

I also saw the fattest whitetail I have ever seen across the river from the taco place (drive through) and in or near that park. It was a solid 300+lbs.
histag10
AG
The comfort Inn. The bestwestern changed owners and was then condemned before we moved here in 2013, the taco place (taco johns) went out of business, became a burger joint, then went out of business again all within 6 months.

There are some crazy deer just outside of town. There is a BMA just off the interstate maybe 5 miles out of town heading west that my husband hunts. He tagged out in 5 minutes on opening day this year, and with the warm winter, I suspect this upcoming season will be equally as good.

He also hit 2 deer (buck and doe) within 5 minutes of each other while heading pheasant hunting a year or so ago. He was only going 35, so he actually went back and pulled salvage tags on them. The only ruined meat was 1 front shoulder.

I assume you worked in O&G and likely don't travel this way any more.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Correct. Mostly on the pipeline side of things though. Last time I was up there was probably late 2012. Traveled up there from 10-12 every other month or so.

Minus the cold, I really enjoyed it up there. Roosevelt State Park was a really cool place I would venture over to.
histag10
AG
Roosevelt NP is awesome. We love going to Medora.

I figured. Pretty much every aggie we knew up here in o&g left by 2014 or early 2015. Unfortunately, we bought a house so we are stuck here until it picks back up, we can sell, and my husband can transfer back south

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.