Outdoors
Sponsored by

RTIC coolers

410,624 Views | 1348 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JeffAggie2012
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I just took the plunge and placed an order on a tan 65. Says it should ship at the end of August. As long as i get it before bow season im good to go!
Same here. I ordered one on Monday.
Psych
AG
That's next August
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Do the rtic apill proof lids fit a yeti? I would assume so but just wanted to check

Nope. I have a yeti and my bf has the RTIC. His kid is just a smudge bigger than mine.
GinaLinetti
AG
Lid dammit. Not kid
aggielostinETX
AG
quote:
quote:
Do the rtic apill proof lids fit a yeti? I would assume so but just wanted to check

Nope. I have a yeti and my bf has the RTIC. His kid is just a smudge bigger than mine.

Mine fit fine either way
95richmondaggie95
AG
65qt tan ordered 3/23. Delivered yesterday 6/24. Original shipment estimate was 5/31
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Well, do you like it?
95richmondaggie95
AG
Yes I like it. Have not used it yet. But friend has one and likes the performance. I am sure it will work great.
montanagriz
S
65 tan ordered April 7th delivered yesterday. Looks good, can't wait to use it
MrJonMan
AG
It's been awhile since I went by their head quarters, but had to pick some stuff up this morning so stopped by.

They're selling A LOT of damn coolers and cups! There were at least 6 UPS trailers backed up to the bay doors, and they said they're constantly coming and going all day long.

Saw the camo edition Soft cooler prototypes there too....said they're hoping to start selling them in September. It was a good looking camo.

Talked to both the owners Jim & John for probably half an hour.....even brought up the Kuer cooler topic.

Turns out that company was started behind their back by an employee and once they found out, they fired him. Then once he got sued by Yeti, he disappeared.....that's the last they heard.

They also have scratch and dent coolers of all sizes available on sight, 20% off.....I watched 5 get bought while I was standing there so I asked and they said it's their s&d stuff.

Glad to see them doing so well
aggielostinETX
AG
Had these done for a friend...

MrJonMan
AG
Good looking.....and side note; your counter top looks a lot like what we just had installed. We have a grayish subway tile though
redag06
And they just screenshot your post on their Facebook page, now people will never believe you don't work for them.
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
And they just screenshot your post on their Facebook page, now people will never believe you don't work for them.

Damn it! Maybe I should quit this pest control gig & see if they'll hire me

They asked what was being said in TexAgs lately, told them not much but I post about I saw & heard today.
aggielostinETX
AG
That's his. I'll post the one he installed for me in a couple days.
Bert315
AG
Went by the store last week and picked up a couple of tumblers and looked at the soft sided coolers as looking at purchasing one. Tumblers have been as good as my Yeti and will be purchasing a soft sides cooler. Wish there wasn't a back order but I don't mind waiting.
cledus6150
AG
Just picked a 45 cooler up from bucees was happy to see it in store and not have to wait to get it.
rockisagood
AG
Where is the RTIC Store?
Bert315
AG
Huffmeister and 290 area in NW Houston.
rockisagood
AG
Thanks
Bert315
AG
We're the scratch and dents slight imperfections or pretty significant screw ups?
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
We're the scratch and dents slight imperfections or pretty significant screw ups?

I didn't inspect them, honestly just thought it was a display when I walked in, until I saw the first person buying one so I asked. From 10ft feet away they seemed fine
tlh3842
AG
FYI, there is one 45qt left at the Waller Bucees as of about an hour ago
rockisagood
AG
Where did you but these? Take my money
pnut02
AG
Was it just S&D coolers or tumblers/ramblers/bottles as well?
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
Was it just S&D coolers or tumblers/ramblers/bottles as well?

Just coolers I think
MrJonMan
AG
Looks like Yeti modified their soft sided cooler to have a flip too opening like the RTIC does.....kind of funny
Bregxit
AG
Picked up a Soft 30 at the Wharton Buc-ees this afternoon. Seems solid!
tlh3842
AG
Soft 20s and 30s at Buccees Texas City this morning. They'd already sold out of 40s, but are expecting to get more soon. A 30 went home with me, now I can cancel my online order
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
Picked up a Soft 30 at the Wharton Buc-ees this afternoon. Seems solid!

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on one....not sure why but I'm headed to Port O'conner this weekend so might swing in and see what they've got
MrJonMan
AG
Just a heads up, my sister in law bought a soft 30 at the Waller Bucees today. Said they only had 20 or 30 and the cashier said they can't keep them in stock
tlh3842
AG
Same story in Texas City. It sounds like they're supposed to be regularly getting them in. I asked about the 40 and he said when the next truck comes in check back first thing and they should have more.
Bert315
AG
Called them today as I had ordered a soft 40 2 months ago and it was expected to ship 8/2. Girl that answered the phone said they were 2 weeks behind. I asked how Buccees could have them in retail but they couldn't ship mine. She was a little short with me and stated that they do not do retail and it is whoever orders first. Had I had the time I would have asked what they are charging Buccees bc Buccees sure ain't going to carry a product they are just breaking even on.
Bregxit
AG
That is interesting. My Soft 30 was $124.99 at the Wharton Buc-ees yesterday. Same price as RTIC site.
jpistolero02
Can you swing into their office for warranty stuff? I have a 45 and the lid doesn't seal. I have tried calling and emailing and can't seem to get a response.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.