Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

439,839 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by El Chupacabra
Tim Weaver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoustonAggie37713 said:

The main reason is will take a while to get to dollar levels is the logistics of its financial structure. It's a penny stock that is held mostly by degenerate gamblers at this point. The float is heavy. The CEO is paid on stock so he will sell on bounces.

That being said, if you are someone looking to flip a quick buck it will have another big run to $.07-$.08 soon and you can dump it if that's your plan.

I'm not a part of the penny stock phenomenon, I'm all in on lithium plays. They just happen to overlap here. You started to see lots of penny stocks fall this week. It won't end pretty. Never does.

Do you feel like BMIX will have several spikes up to 7-8 cents? Or will it be a one time thing before they start generating revenue?

I'm guessing that the spike you're talking about is when they actually start mining?
My Name Is Judge
TexAgs91 said:

My Name Is Judge said:

So is the consensus here abml keeps growing?

Or did I miss the boat?
That's what the 37 pages of this thread are saying.

Well who tf wants to read all that?
HoustonAggie37713
I am aware of a a couple of potential catalysts that could drive them higher (both JV related). But I am not a day trader so I really don't care about short term spikes or drops now that we have had a big run. Its a curse when a stock runs like it did.
HoustonAggie37713
Did you have a specific question other than if the price will go up?

I am heavily invested in ABML and didn't even think about selling as it spiked. So obviously I think it will go up in the future. As do many mainstream investors.
Tim Weaver
HoustonAggie37713 said:

I am aware of a a couple of potential catalysts that could drive them higher (both JV related). But I am not a day trader so I really don't care about short term spikes or drops now that we have had a big run. Its a curse when a stock runs like it did.

Sorry, what's JV?

I'm not wanting to day trade either, just wondering/planning about going net free with a little profit then reinvest on the dip and hold after that.
HoustonAggie37713
A joint venture.
HoustonAggie37713
HoustonAggie37713
HoustonAggie37713
As a reminder, this plant is projected to begin operations in August. In its first year it will bring $200 million in revenue and $160 million in margin At January's lithium prices which have already skyrocketed.
cadetjay02
AG
I'm invested in this and not trying to be a Debbie-downer, but going from the plans and permitting phase to operational in 6 months in a facility that size seems impossible. Is the building already done and they just need to outfit it or is it still desert and full construction on the way?
HoustonAggie37713
They broke ground last August. They didn't apply for the permit to actually recycle until just recently. They have also changed the size and scope of operations at the plant and that will be announced soon.

https://apnews.com/press-release/accesswire/836229e8e47ec61af78294550af775ad
bmks270
AG
Is there any documents of AMBL's bench test results? They claim they have successful bench tests.

Like mass input, and mass and purity of the output. I'm very skeptical of their claims since they say they will be able to do everything, mine, extract, and recycle, and they figured it out with a team of....? One scientist and one engineer? And bunch of executives?
HoustonAggie37713
If you're interested in that you should do some research and find out. I didn't make that claim and I'm not sure of their bench tests. I dod post all the work they did to win an innovation grant form the US govt (over 11 other companies) and how DuPont/BASF have backed up their recycling process as legit, and partnered with them.
ME85
AG
buy more BMIX?
slacker00
AG
Good price to average down if you didn't get in early. I'm going to wait a bit and see if it turns. We've been trending back down for awhile.
HoustonAggie37713
I have some money to play with but I'm staying away right now. Once it stabilizes I'll buy more.
TexAgs91
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

TexAgs91 said:

My Name Is Judge said:

So is the consensus here abml keeps growing?

Or did I miss the boat?
That's what the 37 pages of this thread are saying.

Well who tf wants to read all that?

I mean it's on pretty much every one of the 37 pages.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Tibbers
HoustonAggie37713 said:

I have some money to play with but I'm staying away right now. Once it stabilizes I'll buy more.
thoughts on TSNP? App dropping soon and the ticker change is imminent. Let's all enrich ourselves on this one.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/humbl-future-digital-technologies-coming-091309329.html
HoustonAggie37713
I'm not following it.

Other than ABML and BMIX, the only penny stock I own is PHIL and I just put $20k in it last month on a tip. Haven't done DD.
HoustonAggie37713
Incredible bounce back for BMIX. .28 to .35. Lots of retail sellers got demolished so institutional buyers could pick up their shares. Rinse repeat.
Tim Weaver
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Incredible bounce back for BMIX. .28 to .35. Lots of retail sellers got demolished so institutional buyers could pick up their shares. Rinse repeat.

I missed the .028, but I've been averaging my position downward as much as possible. I didn't believe it would drop below .030, but live and learn I guess and set up those limit orders!
jeremy
AG
I've been watching AMBL. I think it will drop for at least another day and I'm going to snag some more shares for the next ride up on Friday or next Monday (hopefully).
p-townag
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

I'm not following it.

Other than ABML and BMIX, the only penny stock I own is PHIL and I just put $20k in it last month on a tip. Haven't done DD.

...now racing to buy PHIL...
Tim Weaver
p-townag said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

I'm not following it.

...now racing to buy PHIL...
Hahaha.

I'm checking it out too!
HoustonAggie37713
I'm claiming no responsibility for PHIL. I bought it because the guy who told me about it is very wealthy and well connected and he's been right before.
agdaddy04
AG
Vietnamese company?
HoustonAggie37713
Here's some good reading about how valuable their technology is. BASF awarded them over 100 other companies.

https://m.canadianinsider.com/american-battery-metals-corporation-wins-coveted-greentown-labs-basf-circularity-challenge-for-battery-recycling
cadetjay02
AG
How much PHIL is everyone buying in the morning?
jeremy
AG
Letting my phone charge while on my laptop so I don't want to look up exact numbers, but I put in about $100 worth for an order first thing in the morning.
Jet Black
cadetjay02 said:

How much PHIL is everyone buying in the morning?

All of it
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

I'm claiming no responsibility for PHIL. I bought it because the guy who told me about it is very wealthy and well connected and he's been right before.

Good enough for me
jja79
AG
What exactly do they do?
wessimo
AG
Import/export & latex.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Floorguy
Cowboy Curtis said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.