Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

425,640 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by El Chupacabra
bicmitchum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
thanks.what else you got
South Platte
bicmitchum said:

thanks.what else you got
HAHA. That was direct. I have a feeling that guy doesn't subscribe to Texags on purpose so his inbox doesn't get assaulted.
2wealfth Man
AG
yep, I owe him a big ol' steak dinner; whatever he wants
HoustonAggie37713
2wealfth Man said:

You're very welcome.

BMIX. Get in Monday. Don't sell. It's at .007. Don't chase.

On ABML, please wait until the announcement on a new board member and the permit to extract lithium in Nevada/New Mexico come out. I did post some on it on this thread:

https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/3177629/2

Full disclosure I now own 57,000 shares of ABML and 5 million shares of BMIX.

If BMIX races up Monday just wait until it dips. They have giant announcements coming in March.
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

bicmitchum said:

thanks.what else you got
HAHA. That was direct. I have a feeling that guy doesn't subscribe to Texags on purpose so his inbox doesn't get assaulted.

You're not wrong.

Full disclosure I'm not a trader professionally. I raise capital for a hedge fund. The lithium capital we are raising is insane. So obviously I started looking into lithium plays.
EnronAg
AG
What trading platforms do you guys use to get to buy stocks like BMIX and EGOC? I have access to 3 (Fidelity, Robinhood, and JP Morgan Chase) and none allow it.
HoustonAggie37713
EnronAg said:

What trading platforms do you guys use to get to buy stocks like BMIX and EGOC? I have access to 3 (Fidelity, Robinhood, and JP Morgan Chase) and none allow it.

TD Ameritrade. On ABML their parabolic run had them close to being uplistef to nasdaq so you may not have to wait long.

TD Ameritrade is the best place to buy pink sheet otc.

ABML has gone from $.02 to $3.33 in weeks without being on most platforms. This is part of the reason I'm holding until $10-20.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

2wealfth Man said:

You're very welcome.

BMIX. Get in Monday. Don't sell.

On ABML, please wait until the announcement on a new board member and the permit to extract lithium in Nevada/New Mexico come out. I did post some on it on this thread:

If BMIX races up Monday just wait until it dips. They have giant announcements coming in March.

I've had BMIX watchlisted for a while and frustrated I didn't buy but will try to Mon. Are you thinking this can pass $1 as well? Reason I didn't purchase before was I like seeing a bit better revenue market cap to revenue number.
HoustonAggie37713
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

2wealfth Man said:

You're very welcome.

I've had BMIX watchlisted for a while and frustrated I didn't buy but will try to Mon. Are you thinking this can pass $1 as well? Reason I didn't purchase before was I like seeing a bit better revenue market cap to revenue number.

I think $1 is ambitious. If it gets to $.10 l'll sell my 5 million shares and be long gone. But it's early. That's why it's so exciting. I'm betting on this one and it's already up 500%. I did the same with ABML and it's up 800%.

This is the lithium revolution. It will end but not this quarter.
HoustonAggie37713
2wealfth Man said:

Absolutely not. I'm paying it forward. I hope you make a killing.
YourFavAggie
AG
I'm just dipping my toes in this, but E*TRADE has them
Eyes of texas Crying
Jet Black
Thanks for this info. Entered both today.
HoustonAggie37713
Jet Black said:

Thanks for this info. Entered both today.

Excellent. If I see anything material I'll post it here.
FbgTxAg
AG
In
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
South Platte
I used schwab.
HoustonAggie37713
Here is a great place to quickly learn a lot about ABML

South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

2wealfth Man said:

You're very welcome.

Appreciate the guidance. I'll try to get in right when the market opens Monday AM.

There are some respected guys on the r/pennystocks forum that are echoing your foresight. They also love TLSS and ALLIF.
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

2wealfth Man said:

You're very welcome.

Appreciate the guidance. I'll try to get in right when the market opens Monday AM.

There are some respected guys on the r/pennystocks forum that are echoing your foresight. They also love TLSS and ALLIF.

I mentioned ABML on the politics board a while back and it didn't go well. Reddit is a great resource.
RGRAg1/75
drred4
I use Fidelity trader Pro and can trade ABML. Looked at it a few days ago but was distracted with other stocks and missed getting in at 1.30's, but got in this morning after some light reading on them.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Following and IN.
GE
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

South Platte said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

2wealfth Man said:

You're very welcome.

I mentioned ABML on the politics board a while back and it didn't go well. Reddit is a great resource.
Yeah it must have been your post I saw on there a few days ago. Thanks. Wish I had gone in harder sooner
bigtruckguy3500
What the heck, I'm in on BMIX. Unsure on ABML just yet.

Took a chance on AMNF a few years ago thanks to this board and it has served me well. HDY, on the other hand...
cottonpicker
AG
In
Tibbers
I think you may be on to something here. Why the call at .1? I saw the news two weeks ago about Brazil opening up lithium mining and new permits for bmix but I am curious about more info if you can give it.
HoustonAggie37713
Tibbers said:

I think you may be on to something here. Why the call at .1? I saw the news two weeks ago about Brazil opening up lithium mining and new permits for bmix but I am curious about more info if you can give it.

I'm not calling $.10, I'm saying if it gets there I'll get out. I bought in at $.002. I'm never greedy.

As far as why I like BMIX, I described above. They have land, they mine gold, titanium, and lithium, and the laws in South America are friendly. They have been doing well with gold for years. CEO is Harvard educated and getting capital from Ivy League types.

But the next dip and I doubt you'll regret it.
HoustonAggie37713
bigtruckguy3500 said:

What the heck, I'm in on BMIX. Unsure on ABML just yet.

Took a chance on AMNF a few years ago thanks to this board and it has served me well. HDY, on the other hand...

Man I'm the opposite. I'm sold on ABML and still waiting on more research on BMIX.
Tibbers
meh, you're starting to sound a bit too big for your britches there friend-o. Someone sounds like they are trying to get more pressure on the gas to pump on the brakes. hmmmmm.
HoustonAggie37713
Tibbers said:

meh, you're starting to sound a bit too big for your britches there friend-o. Someone sounds like they are trying to get more pressure on the gas to pump on the brakes. hmmmmm.

Yes. I bought $10k of a penny stock, told people before it popped, and now I'm trying to do more research. If that's "too big for my britches", fine. I'm not selling anytime soon. My position in BMIX isn't big enough to hurt your returns anyway. People following my picks know I've made a lot of money on this. I got in on pof stocks early, and I'm in on lithium early. Best of luck.

As for me, I'm investing in a MIT drilling staff with a Harvard CEO who is a proven gold excavator with land to drill high yield lithium. 2 years ago, this was the CEO and his vision. Also to be noted, this is an American company.

classicdoug
AG
Is abml still a good long term buy at the current price?
HoustonAggie37713
classicdoug said:

Absolutely. I didn't sell a share. They have great talent, a great piece of land for excavation and recycling just 18 miles from Tesla, and their plant is about to be under construction. Revenues should be $200mm per year from that plant alone.
Tibbers
That was my way of goading more info from you. Thank you for indulging me.
HoustonAggie37713
classicdoug said:

This analyst thinks it can triple to $10. Note the commentary on Ryan Melsert. He's the Tesla executive who left for ABML.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
On BMIX - are they offering another 500,000,000 shares for $0.001? If so wouldn't that take shares back down below $0.006 and potentially lower if the massive volume buyers that appeared over the past few weeks sell?

As a company with a revenue stream $22k/quarter and net liabilities of $3.5 million makes me a bit nervous to say the least. Even if this is a pump and dumps, there can be money to be made in these if you get lucky and time it right, but it's risky and there isn't much to based your exit on other than how you feel it's going.

I haven't done a lot of DD here, but just wanted to say buyer beware here. I put small amounts to very risky options trades, so no judgement there. I just wanted to make sure everyone reading this that thinks of investing does some digging of their own before throwing any money in they can't lose.
tam2002
AG
You've def got me interested in this and bmix. I plan to take a position soon. I know it's hard to tell but do you anticipate both these stocks pulling back some after Friday's run up? Or is it time to get in now and not get left behind? Thanks for all the info

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.