Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

425,163 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by El Chupacabra
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

https://app.quotemedia.com/data/downloadFiling?webmasterId=90423&ref=317772242&type=HTML&symbol=ABML&cdn=bc7d9632b454cab8a6de9434a4b17731&formType=10-K&formDescription=Annual+report+pursuant+to+Section+13+or+15%28d%29&dateFiled=2023-09-28

Big bonuses to the company officers after Nasdaq listing.

Also, this company has 3 lawsuits against them in the past 14 months.

Including one by former CFO who says the board of directors withheld financial information from her.

"""
former Chief Financial Officer, filed a complaint with case number 201018556 against the Company, alleging unlawful retaliation. Ms. Eckert alleges that she was unlawfully terminated by the Company. Specifically, Ms. Eckert alleges that the Company's board of directors terminated her in retaliation for complaining about other officers of the Company allegedly withholding financial information from her.
"""
HoustonAggie37713

HoustonAggie37713
bmks270 said:

https://app.quotemedia.com/data/downloadFiling?webmasterId=90423&ref=317772242&type=HTML&symbol=ABML&cdn=bc7d9632b454cab8a6de9434a4b17731&formType=10-K&formDescription=Annual+report+pursuant+to+Section+13+or+15%28d%29&dateFiled=2023-09-28

Including one by former CFO who says the board of directors withheld financial information from her.

"""
former Chief Financial Officer, filed a complaint with case number 201018556 against the Company, alleging unlawful retaliation. Ms. Eckert alleges that she was unlawfully terminated by the Company. Specifically, Ms. Eckert alleges that the Company's board of directors terminated her in retaliation for complaining about other officers of the Company allegedly withholding financial information from her.
"""

I wonder if Amazon or Tesla have lawsuits. Sec investigations. Criminal probes. Oh, I see dozens on each. Better short them.
HoustonAggie37713
https://www.thecooldown.com/green-tech/lithium-ion-battery-recycled/
IslandAg76
AG
So, they have 9 employees?
bmks270
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

bmks270 said:

"""
"""

I wonder if Amazon or Tesla have lawsuits. Sec investigations. Criminal probes. Oh, I see dozens on each. Better short them.

3 is a lot for a small company. CFO suing over board transparency is also uncommon.
94chem
ATLX has a nice trend going.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
bmks270
AG
Down 60% since being at $11 the day after the NASDAQ listing. Now trading at $4.

They'll need another reverse split or be delisted eventually.
wessimo
AG
What a scam.
cadetjay02
AG
With all that great news about them actually doing something, why is the stock down another 6% and below $4 today? This should go down as the greatest pump and dump in Texags history and Houstonag is the Business Board's Barnes.
wessimo
AG
In case anyone is under the impression that NASDAQ listing means a company is legit, think again.

IslandAg76
AG
whoa!!

ATLX....I am now $38.60 IN THE GREEN!!

Of course my ABAT is offsetting that by about $2800 in the Red.
wessimo
AG
ABAT down to $2.69. Gonna need to do another reverse split soon.
Ol Jock 99
AG
ATLX is taking it in the shorts.
wessimo
AG
ABAT <$2
bmks270
El Chupacabra
GWH anyone?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.