Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

425,899 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
HoustonAggie37713
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure the funds for together to crash everything. They weren't going to just go down without a fight.
chloelee
Schwab down, no phone lines working either.
HoustonAggie37713
chloelee said:

Fidelity/Ameritrade, ICE, even the NYSE server are crashing. This is no coincidence.
South Platte
chloelee said:

Schwab website appears to be working fine. Unfortunately the refresh balance button is working all too well.
YouBet
AG
I'm able to log into ETrade. It does look like my irrational fear comment on the other thread is coming to fruition at least through collusion of the major platforms.
Petrino1
Houston Aggie are you loading up on more shares today for ABML/BMIX if you can login to your brokerage account lol?
HoustonAggie37713
ea1060 said:

Houston Aggie are you loading up on more shares today for ABML/BMIX if you can login to your brokerage account lol?

I certainly may. I only have IRA dollars to trade now. Tapped out on cash. I'd be more of an ABML buyer.
Jet Black
YouBet said:

Jet Black said:

I usually consider going net free when I have a larger sum invested. Small sum I usually let it ride.
This makes sense to me. If it's just small sums then who cares what happens. I view small sums on penny stocks like I do Vegas....it's an entertainment expense using discretionary funds that you are going to spend and never see again. They should not be viewed as part of your portfolio.

If you win, fantastic. If you don't, then it was fun betting at the tables and hopefully you got enough free drinks and some good eye candy to look at.

Yep
GetSum
For those blind by the movement, I can tell you my buy order at 0.03 on BMIX has not been hit yet.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

I certainly may. I only have IRA dollars to trade now. Tapped out on cash. I'd be more of an ABML buyer.

Any opinion on STHC? They are down big today but seem to have an overall positive buzz to them.
HoustonAggie37713
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

Any opinion on STHC? They are down big today but seem to have an overall positive buzz to them.

Not really. I'd be careful trying to get into anything today. The exchanges are down. Apps are down. Some people reporting they can only sell and not buy. I'm just holding for now.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

Not really. I'd be careful trying to get into anything today. The exchanges are down. Apps are down. Some people reporting they can only sell and not buy. I'm just holding for now.

No, I'm certainly not buying anything today. I think as a whole the market is due for a 5-6% correction and I thought today could be the start of it (still might be). I''m 40% cash now and will stay that way until I see some stability.
HoustonAggie37713
Everything is due for a correction. From housing, to the market to interest rates to inflation.

Another reason I'm in lithium. It's in short supply.
Ogre09
AG
Bought a little more BMIX at $.045.

And got in on ABML at $3.82.
aggiepaintrain
AG
y'all are about to learn a valuable lesson
FJB
SquareOne07
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

In?
HoustonAggie37713
If you own GME you have serious risk on getting paid out. Ameritrade isn't going to cover your win once the funds declare bankruptcy. Best of luck.
Jimmy Conway
SquareOne07 said:

aggiepaintrain said:

In?

Hopefully in "buying the dip"? But I have a feeling he means in penny investing. Although I think many people here have made it pretty clear they are only investing sums they can afford to lose.
HelloUncleNateFitch
HoustonAggie37713 said:

If you own GME you have serious risk on getting paid out. Ameritrade isn't going to cover your win once the funds declare bankruptcy. Best of luck.
Did you lose your ass or something?

I'm not in GME anymore, because I already took my profits. I also took a very nice gain on AMC this morning.

There are many reasons not to invest in either, but it seems like you just want to panic people.

bmks270
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

I'm not in GME anymore, because I already took my profits. I also took a very nice gain on AMC this morning.

There are many reasons not to invest in either, but it seems like you just want to panic people.

He speaks with a lot of confidence man.

bmks270
AG
AMBL

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
bmks270 said:

what are we trading laymen looking at?
Philip J Fry
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

How does this work on the free market?
South Platte

bmks270 said:

what are we trading laymen looking at?
That's ABML's stock chart over the past few months.
_mpaul
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

User name checks out.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
03_Aggie
HoustonAggie37713 said:

What exactly is Ameritrade on the hook for if you own shares of GME?
bmks270
AG
03_Aggie said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Giving you a bad fill on your sell order...?
wessimo
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

The pump is definitely more fun than the dump.
Petrino1
Finally was able to logon to my Ally account. Bought more ABML at 3.59 and BMIX at .047

New F-150's for everybody!
SquareOne07
AG
BMIX just kinda...hangin out today
HoustonAggie37713
UncleNateFitch said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

I didn't invest in GME either way. I have a lot of knowledge about who is holding the bag on all these shorts.

1. Do you think it's a coincidence that Ameritrade stopped certain kinds of trades this am?
2. Do you know who finds the fidelity/Ameritrade app platforms?
3. Why is the media suddenly concerned that there could be something shady going on because GME is going up exponentially? They never seem to care when all the funds crash companies and drive prices down 90-99%.

I think these funds will declare bankruptcy of this gets any worse and then who is paying you your cash? It's a force majeure event where Ameritrade says "sorry, we are just a broker here, we can't pay you".

Today was an incredibly shady series of events.

After all that I won't sell a share. Long ABML and BMIX.
HoustonAggie37713
03_Aggie said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

So if hat happens these funds (which have shorted on margin based on their a manipulated credit ratings) will have no money to pay up. The individual owners won't lose a dime unless they are taken to court and lose. Which will test LLC laws.

In the end, every investor should be outraged at what happened today.
Jet Black
SquareOne07 said:

BMIX just kinda...hangin out today

Yep and I'm ok with that.
Petrino1
HoustonAggie37713 said:

UncleNateFitch said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

After all that I won't sell a share. Long ABML and BMIX.
Lets go! Im riding this one with you brother.
Hanrahan
AG
what the hell, bought 50k BMIX just now.

edit. Also bought 1500 ASO (Academy). They have a large short position (40% of float) and my options I bought a couple days ago doubled today despite the stock trending down.... explain that? Was gonna buy more calls but bought the stock instead given it decoupled from the share price. Is someone setting up another short squeeze on this one with options first?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.