Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

425,910 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
MAS444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm only down 51% now! To the moon???
HtownAg92
AG
MAS444 said:

I'm only down 51% now! To the moon???
Dangit. I sold 2 months ago at a 61.4% loss. If I would have just held on that loss would only be 61.1% today.
redag06
Diggity said:

Quote:

RENO, NV / ACCESSWIRE / May 20, 2021 / American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB:ABML) (the "Company"), an American-owned lithium-ion battery recycling technology and advanced extraction company with extensive mineral resources in Nevada, which is in the process of changing its name to American Battery Technology Company, today announced that it has submitted a formal application to list its common shares on the Nasdaq Stock Market ("NASDAQ").

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/american-battery-metals-corporation-files-123000745.html
So it will be one less OTC stock I have to worry about on Etrade.
Diggity
AG
we're in death valley right now...let's just shoot for sea level!
IslandAg76
AG
Damn!!

It only has to double for me to be ALMOST even!
Mateo84
AG
Two days in a row of a bump to ABML, and I sold the rest of what I was holding today ... I'm totally out now on ABML. Definitely took a loss, but not as bad as it was at one point.

Now BMIX on the other hand ... still holding and praying for a miracle there.
agdaddy04
AG
Why would you get out now when they just applied for uplisting? I'm waiting at least until November.
Tibbers
agdaddy04 said:

Why would you get out now when they just applied for uplisting? I'm waiting at least until November.

Why would you not wait longer? This is a two year hold at least. We haven't even begun the push for electric vehicles and once that ramps up...plus, the factory hasn't even been built yet. So much potential with this and other EV plays.
Agswinning
Tibbers said:

agdaddy04 said:

Why would you not wait longer? This is a two year hold at least. We haven't even begun the push for electric vehicles and once that ramps up...plus, the factory hasn't even been built yet. So much potential with this and other EV plays.

Agreed!
Diggity
AG
Share price has doubled in the past two days after a quarter of slow bleeding.

I have a feeling there will be lots of chances to buy back in for under 2 bucks if one wants to accumulate again.
agdaddy04
AG
I probably worded that wrong. I do plan on a long term hold.
Mateo84
AG
Tibbers said:

agdaddy04 said:

We'll see what happens. I'm moving on from this one after getting most of my money back.
jtraggie99
AG
This can't hurt...

https://sports.yahoo.com/halftime-report-traders-share-thoughts-121604057.html

Apparently he's owned the stock for a bit now and posted a tweet back in February that he's an advisor to ABML. Did not know that...
Petrino1
Another nice surge for ABML today. If it keeps going like this for the week I might break even finally lol.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Thoughts on BMIX? Nothing but good news lately but no catalyst yet. I'm in at about a quarter a share.
My Name Is Judge
I'm same as you on this one...

Lotta talk, lotta hype, but when they put up news & updates it appears to be a fairly rudimentary operation...

But my understanding is they own a lot of prime land & corresponding resources...

Just need a spark
Stat Monitor Repairman
Imma ride this one out. If it hits, it hits.

If it don't ... well I've dumped 100000x more money into the black hole called marriage, so this **** don't phase me, really.
My Name Is Judge
God Bless HoustonAggie

He's a man among children
bmoochie
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

God Bless HoustonAggie

I really hope it rockets up to his price target of $20 just so he can come back to this thread and simply say "told ya"
Ol Jock 99
AG
The problem is THIS thread isn't about ABLM. It is about BMIX. So it needs to get in gear.

I have a very small position in it, but $20 would be quite excellent.
HelloUncleNateFitch
bmoochie said:

My Name Is Judge said:

God Bless HoustonAggie

I really hope it rockets up to his price target of $20 just so he can come back to this thread and simply say "told ya"

I'd be ok if BMIX hits $20.
Tibbers
UncleNateFitch said:

bmoochie said:

My Name Is Judge said:

God Bless HoustonAggie

I'd be ok if BMIX hits $20.

Jeepers, if it got to 20 bucks I'd have 3.5 million. As a lowly bartender, I frankly wouldn't know what to do with all that. Maybe start a bar?
V8Aggie
AG
Or maybe two girls at the same time?
Tibbers
V8Aggie said:

Or maybe two girls at the same time?

Damn straight, always wanted to do that. I figure if I were a millionaire I could hook that up cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Well not all chicks.

Well the type of chicks who'd double up on a dude like me do.

Good point.

To be honest, I'm more like Peter.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Quote:

Exclusive: Biden looks abroad for electric vehicle metals, in blow to U.S. miners

U.S. President Joe Biden will rely on ally countries to supply the bulk of the metals needed to build electric vehicles and focus on processing them domestically into battery parts, part of a strategy designed to placate environmentalists, two administration officials with direct knowledge told Reuters.

The approach would see the United States rely on Canada, Australia, and Brazil - among others - to produce most of the critical raw materials needed, while it competes for higher-value jobs turning those minerals into computer chips and batteries, according to the two sources.

https://archive.is/GhsZM
aggieband 83
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Quote:

The approach would see the United States rely on Canada, Australia, and Brazil

This might be the catalyst BMIX needed. Find out tomorrow!
JD Shellnut
AG
Tibbers
UncleNateFitch said:

Quote:

Exclusive: Biden looks abroad for electric vehicle metals, in blow to U.S. miners

U.S. President Joe Biden will rely on ally countries to supply the bulk of the metals needed to build electric vehicles and focus on processing them domestically into battery parts, part of a strategy designed to placate environmentalists, two administration officials with direct knowledge told Reuters.

The approach would see the United States rely on Canada, Australia, and Brazil - among others - to produce most of the critical raw materials needed, while it competes for higher-value jobs turning those minerals into computer chips and batteries, according to the two sources.

Oh come on you ******* Biden. Do the deal!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Do me this big guy and I won't call him Pepaw or make fun of his dementia ever again.
cadetjay02
AG
I was going to double down on BMIX, but apparently I hate disposable income so I tripled down. To the moon!

My cost basis is significantly improved for sure.
Tibbers
I mean if you're going to stray from mining in the United States because of liberal fallout, why would you choose to mine in Canada or Australia? Both are going to be nearly as expensive as the United States and you'd still incur lots of political fallout. Brazil on the other hand would love the partnership and it would make a very healthy gdp bump. A boy can dream!
Scud Runner
Noticed a jump in BMIX and found out they uplisted today. How significant of an upgrade is this and what does it mean for the future of this company? I feel like this was something that HoustonAggie was predicting all along.
sts7049
AG
they apparently applied to uplist from one OTC market to another one. it's not a move to the NYSE or anything. probably doesn't mean all that much.
Tibbers
Let's see what has happened recently, no more debt, uplisted to OTCQ, have acquired thousands of acres of mineral rights, Biden's admin specifically listed Brazil as a future source of rare earth metals for EV pushwell what do you think is happening here? I'd say good things are on the horizon. Granted that'll probably be coming to fruition 2-3 years from now but that's fine with me. I'm a patient man.
TexAgs91
AG
Scud Runner said:

Noticed a jump in BMIX and found out they uplisted today. How significant of an upgrade is this and what does it mean for the future of this company? I feel like this was something that HoustonAggie was predicting all along.
There's also this a few weeks ago:
I identify as Ultra-MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.