Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

439,845 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by El Chupacabra
HoustonAggie37713
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Dave is foreshadowing a deal with a Big 3 automaker to be announced soon.
azul_rain
What does this mean ?
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
HoustonAggie37713
What does what mean?
tailgatetimer10
AG
I think he is asking is this for ABML
HoustonAggie37713
I don't know what the question is. It literally says it is in the tweet.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I missed the tag in the tweet as well as I jumped straight into the article. My bad.
azul_rain
NM, my bad
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
HoustonAggie37713

Exactly why I'm long ABML and about to get another 30,000 shares. If you own ABML you literally own the best battery supply chain company in the world going forward.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Soon to be abt after uptick?
SquareOne07
AG
Geez BMIX is on a serious clearance right now.

Is anybody going in more?
HoustonAggie37713
It's already ABT. The new symbol will be ABTC after the Nasdaq uplist. Again last night on CNBC they discussed it as having "way more room to run".

On BMIX I am happy with my 5 million shares. They have put out nothing but more good news. As a penny stock they will get pushed around until revenue shows up or they are acquired.
LatinAggie1997
AG
I'm at my tolerance level w/25,000 shares because I got in late .0355.

Petrino1
HoustonAggie37713 said:

It's already ABT. The new symbol will be ABTC after the Nasdaq uplist. Again last night on CNBC they discussed it as having "way more room to run".

On BMIX I am happy with my 5 million shares. They have put out nothing but more good news. As a penny stock they will get pushed around until revenue shows up or they are acquired.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but when are they supposed to be uplisted by Nasdaq?
BoDog
AG
Latin, to put into perspective I am in for 665k shares. Going for the home run with BMIX. Thinking ABML is the "safe" play.
03_Aggie
ea1060 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when are they supposed to be uplisted by Nasdaq?

There are listing standards and they haven't met them yet. The recent run up and, seemingly corresponding increase in social media chatter, is probably an attempt to get it to $4/share. Which I believe is a listing requirement.
HoustonAggie37713
03_Aggie said:

ea1060 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

There are listing standards and they haven't met them yet. The recent run up and, seemingly corresponding increase in social media chatter, is probably an attempt to get it to $4/share. Which I believe is a listing requirement.

That is not correct. They have met the requirements. They are waiting on Logo change, board addition, and plant news, and new JV partner before uplisting. They also need to formally file for uplisting. They are quite happy right now as the #1 OTC stock on the planet.

https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/rulebook/nasdaq/rules/nasdaq-5500-series#nasdaq-rule_5505
Brock Sampson
AG
Bought more BMIX on the recent dip.
03_Aggie
So which standard are the qualified under?
HoustonAggie37713
Several of them. I don't have time to read through them all. All linked for you to read.
03_Aggie
Thanks, I did read them. You told me I was incorrect in my statement that they didn't meet the listing standards. I was curious as to how you arrived there. From what I have read, they need to meet the $4 minimum bid requirement.

They do not appear to meet the revenue or net tangible asset requirements that would lower the $4 threshold.
HoustonAggie37713
(1) (A) Minimum bid price of $4 per share; or

(B) Minimum closing price of $3 per share, if the Company meets the requirements of the Equity or Net Income Standards under Rules 5505(b)(1) or (b)(3), or of $2 per share, if the Company meets the requirements of the Market Value of Listed Securities Standard under Rule 5505(b)(2), provided that in either case the Company must also demonstrate that it has net tangible assets (i.e., total assets less intangible assets and liabilities) in excess of $2 million, if the issuer has been in continuous operation for at least three years; or net tangible assets in excess of $5 million, if the issuer has been in continuous operation for less than three years; or average revenue of at least $6 million for the last three years. A security must meet the applicable closing price requirement for at least five consecutive business days prior to approval.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. They literally blow every requirement out of the water exponentially. It's the ors that are confusing. The CEO said they qualified in a video.
03_Aggie
HoustonAggie37713 said:

(1) (A) Minimum bid price of $4 per share; or

(B) Minimum closing price of $3 per share, if the Company meets the requirements of the Equity or Net Income Standards under Rules 5505(b)(1) or (b)(3), or of $2 per share, if the Company meets the requirements of the Market Value of Listed Securities Standard under Rule 5505(b)(2), provided that in either case the Company must also demonstrate that it has net tangible assets (i.e., total assets less intangible assets and liabilities) in excess of $2 million, if the issuer has been in continuous operation for at least three years; or net tangible assets in excess of $5 million, if the issuer has been in continuous operation for less than three years; or average revenue of at least $6 million for the last three years. A security must meet the applicable closing price requirement for at least five consecutive business days prior to approval.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. They literally blow every requirement out of the water exponentially. It's the ors that are confusing. The CEO said they qualified in a video.

The way I read it, they have to meet the bolded part in order to be exempt from the $4/share requirement. It doesn't appear as though they do.
Malachi Constant
AG
HoustonAggie37713
You can go argue with the Reddit guys. I know the CEO has announced they qualified and are in the process of filing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/l9lalt/update_on_abml_nasdaq_uplisting/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body
HoustonAggie37713
HoustonAggie37713
My Name Is Judge
So is the consensus here abml keeps growing?

Or did I miss the boat?
GetSum
HoustonAggie37713

Good things coming.
TexAgs91
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

So is the consensus here abml keeps growing?

Or did I miss the boat?
That's what the 37 pages of this thread are saying.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Philip J Fry
AG
Question: What do you think the upper limit for bmix is? I know you said you would start capitalizing once it hit 0.10, but why not full dollar figures?
HoustonAggie37713
The main reason is will take a while to get to dollar levels is the logistics of its financial structure. It's a penny stock that is held mostly by degenerate gamblers at this point. The float is heavy. The CEO is paid on stock so he will sell on bounces.

That being said, if you are someone looking to flip a quick buck it will have another big run to $.07-$.08 soon and you can dump it if that's your plan.

I'm not a part of the penny stock phenomenon, I'm all in on lithium plays. They just happen to overlap here. You started to see lots of penny stocks fall this week. It won't end pretty. Never does.
Philip J Fry
AG
I'm net free so I don't mind holding long term if we thought the stock was going go to push higher. That said, I'm feeling a bit over extended on the stock side of my portfolio and was looking for candidates to capitalize on and put back into my cash reserves.
HoustonAggie37713
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltaylor/2021/02/15/jaguar-to-turn-all-electric-by-2025-land-rover-evs-start-in-2024/?sh=20e763b71745
malenurse
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

The main reason is will take a while to get to dollar levels is the logistics of its financial structure. It's a penny stock that is held mostly by degenerate gamblers at this point. The float is heavy. The CEO is paid on stock so he will sell on bounces.

That being said, if you are someone looking to flip a quick buck it will have another big run to $.07-$.08 soon and you can dump it if that's your plan.

I'm not a part of the penny stock phenomenon, I'm all in on lithium plays. They just happen to overlap here. You started to see lots of penny stocks fall this week. It won't end pretty. Never does.
That hurts.......
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.