Business & Investing
Sponsored by

BIO STOCKS

122,699 Views | 897 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by EliteZags
Gabster43213
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OBMP should be announcing Harvard Phase 2 trial very soon. Please do your own DD, but I am all in on this stock. I know of people who have been personally treated with their treatment successfully for almost 20 years.
Parsons Mounted 18
I have a little money on them too. Confused why their stock is bombing today.
5C
AG
down almost 18 percent today
WestTexAg12
AG
It's been doing this for 3 weeks.

Up 15%, down 10%, up 8%, down 20%, up....

It's highly volatile from day to day
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
IrishTxAggie
AG
Yep... Not a good stock for the faint of heart.
WestTexAg12
AG
Especially now. I bought in at .03. Down to .013 now. If I wasn't a patient man, I'd be browning myself now.

"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
IrishTxAggie
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

Especially now. I bought in at .03. Down to .013 now. If I wasn't a patient man, I'd be browning myself now.

Buy the dip!!!
MosesHallRAB04
AG
I want to get more but all my stock funds are tied up in other things. i might still transfer over a little more cash to increase my position.
IrishTxAggie
AG
badharambe said:

Starting to build a new position in NVCN in the low 50's, holding out on major money in case it goes to low .30's

Getting hammered the past few days.
09Ag
AG
Does anyone have any thoughts on AIMT? They are announcing P3 results for their oral immunotherapy (OIT) treatment for food/peanut allergy this month. OIT is the gold standard for food allergies right now, but there is not currently FDA approval for any OIT. They had solid P2 results, but stepped up the parameters from 300mg tolerance to 600mg tolerance for the P3. The science is solid, but discontinuance/dropout rates are the big question mark. There is currently a big demand for OIT, and the prevalence of food/peanut allergy is increasing in industrialized nations. The only thing holding me back is insider selling in the last 2 months, including the CMO. I think OIT has a very bright future, and this is the leading company in the field right now, I'm just concerned about the dropout % in the coming readout. The stock is binary right now, with plans to add egg/tree nut therapy if the peanut OIT proves successful.
agsdocdo
AG
Does anyone know anything about IPCI a biostock company. Thanks
CNH III
MosesHallRAB04
AG
People are likely aware but RGLS and AKAO are both supposed to be presenting data at LEERINK conference on 15Feb18.

Here's hoping it's good data.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
AVEO News. EU reimbursement approval and NICE recommendation as first line.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/aveo-announces-eusa-pharma-granted-120200922.html;_ylc=X1MDMTE5Nzc4NDE4NQRfZXgDMQRfeXJpZANicWVpajlwZDgzamI5BGcDZFhWcFpEeHVjejQ1WldOaE4yRXpNQzAyTjJJM0xUTXpNV0l0WVdSaE1DMDBNMkk0Wmprd01tSTJNV1oxZFdsa1BHNXpQa0ZXUlU4PQ0KBGxhbmcDZW4tVVMEb3JpZ19sYW5nA2VuBG9yaWdfcmVnaW9uA1VTBHBvcwMwBHJlZ2lvbgNVUwRzeW1ib2wDQVZFTw--?.tsrc=applewf
IrishTxAggie
AG
I love to hate AVEO. I'm loaded up on it and have no intentions of getting rid of it anytime soon. Will probably keep buying it as long as it stays under my cost average. But it seems nothing will move the needle on it the past few months.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Shenanigans?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oncbiomune-provides-market-activity-212319563.html;_ylc=X1MDMTE5Nzc4NDE4NQRfZXgDMQRfeXJpZANiam1lZTV0ZDhnYW5xBGcDZFhWcFpEeHVjejQwTURnMk9XTmpNaTB4TTJVMExUTXhZelV0WW1FMk5DMDFNek16TnpjeVpHUTJObUYxZFdsa1BHNXpQazlDVFZBPQ0KBGxhbmcDZW4tVVMEb3JpZ19sYW5nA2VuBG9yaWdfcmVnaW9uA1VTBHBvcwMwBHJlZ2lvbgNVUwRzeW1ib2wDT0JNUA--?.tsrc=applewf
WestTexAg12
AG
MosesHallRAB04 said:

Shenanigans?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oncbiomune-provides-market-activity-212319563.html;_ylc=X1MDMTE5Nzc4NDE4NQRfZXgDMQRfeXJpZANiam1lZTV0ZDhnYW5xBGcDZFhWcFpEeHVjejQwTURnMk9XTmpNaTB4TTJVMExUTXhZelV0WW1FMk5DMDFNek16TnpjeVpHUTJObUYxZFdsa1BHNXpQazlDVFZBPQ0KBGxhbmcDZW4tVVMEb3JpZ19sYW5nA2VuBG9yaWdfcmVnaW9uA1VTBHBvcwMwBHJlZ2lvbgNVUwRzeW1ib2wDT0JNUA--?.tsrc=applewf

Cliff notes please?
MosesHallRAB04
AG
I'm not entirely sure. I was hoping someone here would know.
WestTexAg12
AG
MosesHallRAB04 said:

I'm not entirely sure. I was hoping someone here would know.

I honestly have no idea what all that means in relation to the stock performance.
badharambe
AG
Ugh. Missed out on that TGTX move. I was watching when it was in the 9's heading towards 8 but then got distracted with some other plays.

I really appreciate the updates though.
Thanks!
badharambe
AG
aggiehunter3 said:

akaggie05 said:

Anyone interested in NWBO? Phase 3 trial for glioblastoma (immunotherapy treatment) ending soon. I attended their annual shareholder meeting over the weekend and got to pick the brain of their executive staff quite a bit. In parallel with the trial wrapping up, they are anticipating an article in a major medical journal soon.
It's on Adam F's bad list. I've seen what his tweets can do to a stock....

Crazy what a polisci degree can do for ya.
badharambe
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Good call here. Got in at $.52. Up 32% since I bought in on the 17th.

Yah!! Got lucky and made some money, sold 1/3 of my stake. Big news for NVCN, in my original post (on pg1) I theorized it was a take over target (i was thinking BSX). This run up was due to the hiring of a new CEO, who has over 10 years in experience with BSX, including Vice President of cardiovascular r&d (exactly the sphere of NVCN's products).

His name is Fred Colen (he's actually got a linked-in page which you can look up)

Here's the yahoo article:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fred-colen-appointed-chief-executive-120000100.html
badharambe
AG
Yep. I've been adding to it, its low looks like .26. I'm At 2k shares with .38 average. Looking to add more but waiting for a change to uptrend, this might be a long, long term hold but a decently safe hold (my opinion, do your own DD)

I'm looking to start an OBMP position. Maybe grab 500$ worth for that .01->10$ spike (that's like buying bitcoin when it was at 11$)
badharambe
AG
Gabster43213 said:

OBMP should be announcing Harvard Phase 2 trial very soon. Please do your own DD, but I am all in on this stock. I know of people who have been personally treated with their treatment successfully for almost 20 years.

I'd love to hear more about these people that have been treated. Any more details you could provide on them?

.....in other news, it's definitely got some shenanigans going on. I think the OTC markets are just questioning the large volume being traded right now, avg volume is 1 mil and it has been trading much larger than that lately. It sounds like this is due to some penny stock pumping email newsletters but OBMP is attributing it to the LOI with the urology clinic.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Sounds like obmp has claimed to be completely uninvolved in those pumping emails. They interpreted the market movement to be from the LOI and not the pumps they claim to not be involved in.

Is this way out of the ordinary with the penny stocks? Curious if this will have negative connotations.
badharambe
AG
Not out of the ordinary at all. However, it's just a matter of who paid for the advertising/pumping. I think they are clean
Gabster43213
The inquiry by OTC Markets was to insure that the increase in shares traded was not due to insider trading activity. I have not seen any emails or newsletters pumping the stock, but do know that the announcement of the North Texas study was totally unanticipated and that there is a sense communicated on some investor boards that the IRB at Harvard is close to concluding their review.
Josepi
AG
SYBX (Synlogic) has been on a nice little run lately. Up about 18% over the last week.
Gabster43213
OBMP was up 19% today.
FaceMask
Now you're just Fing around.
badharambe
AG
Give me 5000% or give me nothing!!

Started a position with 10k at .201 or something insanely small like that. I'll add it it gets back to low 1's, otherwise I'm not looking for a while.
Parsons Mounted 18
CLVS on the move
Gabster43213
If you are interested in OBMP, IMO, announcement with Harvard will send stock from current 2 cents to at least 10 cents. Again, my opinion only. GLTA.
Ranger222
AG
One of my favorite gene editing companies, Sangamo (SGMO), announced a huge deal with Gilead to partner with their recent acquisition KITE to use SGMO zinc finger technology to quicken their editing for CAR-T. SGMO boasts that they can quicken CAR-T production to as little as 10 days.

This is further validation for Sangamo and their technology, as it is currently ahead of CRISPR. Long-term I think CRSPR will win out, but SGMO can move therapies into the clinic today. They are supposed to have a IND filing for Fabry disease laster this year.

GILD could also be an attractive partner for SGMO's HIV treatment we have heard little about.

Still time to get in here as SGMO's move into the clinic is just beginning. The company is close to $2 billion market cap now and will move steadily towards $10 billion imho.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Harvard announcement for OBMP phase II out today. Up 50% at one point this morning.
clobby
AG
OBMP TO THE MOON!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.