New NCAA football video game updates?

91,617 Views | 993 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by AgShaun00
Zachary Klement
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They added a TON of Aggies to the next season of CUT!
- 88 OVR Conner Weigman
- 88 OVR Rueben Owens
- 85 OVR Chase Bisontis
- 85 OVR Taurean York
- 85 OVR Scooby Williams
Bruce Almighty
AG
Zachary Klement said:

- 88 OVR Conner Weigman
- 88 OVR Rueben Moss
- 85 OVR Chase Bisontis
- 85 OVR Taurean York
- 85 OVR Scooby Williams

Rueben Moss should be a 99.
Murder Hornet
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Zachary Klement said:

- 88 OVR Conner Weigman
- 88 OVR Rueben Moss
- 85 OVR Chase Bisontis
- 85 OVR Taurean York
- 85 OVR Scooby Williams

Is Rueben related to Randy Moss? I bet his "spectacular catch" rating is 99!
Zachary Klement
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Zachary Klement said:

- 88 OVR Conner Weigman
- 88 OVR Rueben Moss
- 85 OVR Chase Bisontis
- 85 OVR Taurean York
- 85 OVR Scooby Williams

LOL I have a buddy who is a Nebraska fan, but has enjoyed using A&M online and he ALWAYS jokingly calls either of our RBs "Rueben Moss," so that was a legit brainfart because of his antics.
AggieKatie2
AG
So I moved up to AA for my last season before retirement on current Dynasty.

I've had 3 instances in 2 games of my QB "fumbling" the ball after I push pass and feet before QB get hit on his takeaway.

Takes ball back and just drops it before getting hit or coming forward. Back, drop during defender lunge, then defender hits QB.

Ball clearly comes out before there is any contact every time.
Kraft Punk
Anyone know if they're gonna fix the total lack of job offers in dynasty mode

Really ****ing sick of only getting offered from okie lite
HTownAg
AG
I did notice that this week's update allows you to change jersey numbers of players you have recruited. That way my freshman WR can have #1 and not #45.
Kraft Punk
They sure did manage to **** up a lot of very simple concepts that could've been easy carryovers from the original series

So strange
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Another update and still no white helmets.
jr15aggie
AG
I haven't been able to get into Dynasty mode yet. I haven't had the motivation to invest in the learning curve. But it's been a fun game to play on the couch with my son... and him and his friends play it all the time and love it!
Thunder18
AG
The lack of uni updates is ridiculous. It really can't be that difficult
SECcess12
cjones0811
AG
It has to be on the A&M side. I really don't understand why they wouldn't want them added in though.
beatlesphan
AG
LOL I love that scene. "Three. Eternal death slayer three."
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
This was fixed in the new update
Thunder18
AG
New FG kick meter is comically small compared to kickoffs/punting...really interesting (dumb) design choice there
ac04
the punting one is enormous now, way too zoomed in or something? surely those are both just mistakes, i can't imagine them doing either intentionally
Gomer95
AG
Dumb question but I'm on Year 6 with an A&M dynasty and at the end of the year I'd like to just go be the coach at Northwestern. I tried to do it at the end of the last season but never was offered that job. When I clicked "all available jobs" the HC at Northwestern was one of them but I couldn't select it. I could only the select the few that were offered to user so I just played one more Aggie season.

Do I have to be offered a job? I thought I could just go Coach wherever I wanted at any time like the old NCAA game. Is there a setting to turn off that makes all jobs available? I could just start a brand new dynasty but wanted all my coaching rewards to follow me. Thanks for any info.
I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it. - Woodrow F. Call
JaceAG12
Kraft Punk said:

Anyone know if they're gonna fix the total lack of job offers in dynasty mode

Really ****ing sick of only getting offered from okie lite

If you are playing offline. You can cheese it a couple of way, you can force loss the team you want and hope they offer you or less cheesey…

Round 1 of coach offers create a new save file (in case you screw up) so you see who is listed as the top candidate for HC jobs that you might want. Create a new coach and pick the guy that's going to get hired for the job you want and choose a different job with that coach (so you control 2 separate coaches currently). Advance the week and you should get offered the job you want since you made the other candidate go elsewhere. Accept that job and switch back to the 2nd coach and "retire" that 2nd coach. You now only have 1 coach again just like before.

Example: I had to do this to get to A&M despite being a level 50. I was at TCU and didn't get offered the A&M HC job but the UAB coach was the number 1 candidate. So I became the UAB coach under a 2nd "profile" in the same save file and had him take a different job. Advanced the week and A&M offered my main TCU coach the job. I accepted, went back to the UAB coach and retired that coach.
Gig em G
AG
There definitely should be a way to "contact school and express interest in job" option when a school you want to coach at either sucks or has fired their coach.

I started at a small school but ended up just starting a new dynasty with A&M because I didn't want to hassle with it or play 50 seasons to possibly get an opportunity
Kraft Punk
The dynasty job opening system is just completely broken....

No rhyme/reason for any of the offers & it's just garbage

Pathetic that is what ea put out
gcracker13
AG
I thought someone said they fixed it with the latest patch?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I thought they fixed it but they just fixed this part
- Fixed an issue where coaches would not receive any job offers when receiving a contract extension.
FDXAg
AG
I saw a video today with a simulated A&M game. Looks like they fixed the small helmet logo?! Looks MUCH better
wangus12
AG
beatlesphan said:

LOL I love that scene. "Three. Eternal death slayer three."

Such a ridiculous movie and so much fun
AggieKatie2
AG
Way to run backs!!!
Murder Hornet
AG
Anyone else seeing loads of pink where there should be white?

It's on the menu, the clouds in the game are pink

Is this a game issue or tv issue?
wangus12
AG
Finally picking this up since it was 40% off on Amazon
wangus12
AG
Anyone else have the issue of the game subbing in a RB way down the depth chart when your first string player gets tired. For instance, playing with A&M the game will constantly sub in EJ Smith even though he is 4th on the depth chart. Even at the start of drives.
Gomer95
AG
When I'm playing a dynasty with A&M, will it let you choose to play some other game during the week on the schedule? Like if I just want to play northwestern vs Ohio state, is there a way to play it when that's not your dynasty team? The older versions of NCAA always let you but I can't figure out how to do that with this one.
I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it. - Woodrow F. Call
Broncos
wangus12 said:

Anyone else have the issue of the game subbing in a RB way down the depth chart when your first string player gets tired. For instance, playing with A&M the game will constantly sub in EJ Smith even though he is 4th on the depth chart. Even at the start of drives.
He's probably top of the depth chart as your 3RB.
tmaggie50
AG
wangus12 said:

Yes - this has been killing me. It happens every single game. I even move them to where they aren't a numbered option on the depth chart and they'll sub them in. It always has my 4th string running back starting every game. I have to go in and make changes to the formation package to get it corrected. Nothing I do in the depth chart helps.
Murder Hornet
AG
They have EJ as the 3rd down back and some formations are "third down formations" even if you are first and ten

The depth chart has been messed up since launch since no changes you make ever stick. It has to be updated every single game

Not sure if this is NIL related or a bug but seems like an easy fix the developers could update
wangus12
AG
How do you change it?
wangus12
AG
Another thing I just seen is you don't get credit for stats on plays that you challenge. I had a WR tight rope the back of the end zone and make a one-handed catch. Game said out of bounds. I challenged and they reversed the call and made it a TD. However my QB and WR got no stats for the play and the box score on the stats screen only gave me credit for XP, not the 6 for the TD

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.