New NCAA football video game updates?

82,773 Views | 952 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Kraft Punk
hph6203
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New Xbox consoles that have been announced are not more functional outside of the additional storage space. They will undoubtedly release a more powerful system in the future in the Series X lineup as will PlayStation. Both have been leaked as being developed.
All I do is Nguyen
jr15aggie said:

All I do is Nguyen said:

I just got a series X, gonna be pissed if they release a newer better version lol

Congrats! It's a really great system.
yes I am loving it so far! It's not my gaming PC but it's a definite upgrade over the Xbone
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Can I preorder from game stop? My son has a store credit I wanted to use.
All I do is Nguyen
Yes you should Be able to
Broncos
Less than a month… at least we have something to look forward to.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Looks like EA released their "Toughest Places to Play" list this morning, and Kyle is #1. Guess their developers haven't watched us sh/t the bed there regularly this century. Still cool though.
All I do is Nguyen
Just because the team has dropped the ball doesn't mean Kyle field isn't a tough place to play. I think back to the Bama game a couple years ago and when Achane took that kick off back the crowd blew the lid off the place.
RingOfive
AG

New video today. Screenshot from the only new A&M-related thing I saw in the vid (about 1:36 in the vid).

FDXAg
AG
Looks incredible!! Didn't like that we lost on a"pick-2" against Auburn haha
TAMUallen
AG
They're really going all out and making it true to reality
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I wish this came out this week so I had a distraction from Aggie baseball imploding
AustinAg2K
If they have hand signs, will players/fans do a "Horns Down"?
bluefire579
AG
Sounds like no

Gig em G
AG
Any word on custom sounds being a thing? In NCAA 14 I had Aggie yells, the band's first down tune, other Aggie band songs during timeouts. It felt so authentic.

I'm afraid it won't be possible now.
RingOfive
AG
That should all still be there. And it sounds like it will be even better. This update from yesterday gets into some of that:

College Football 25 Sights & Sounds Deep Dive
ac04
Mr.Bond
AG
ac04 said:

Colorado
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Vince Blake
bluefire579 said:

Sounds like no

Make horns down a microtransaction. They'll rake in the money.
Murder Hornet
AG
The media hawk tuah fest of Colorado continues
Broncos

Murder Hornet
AG
I'm looking forward to 19 July when I remove tu from the SEC and relegate them to the independents with a roster full of of 00 rated players

EFF tu
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
I wonder how they calculate the overall ratings. Our offenses was shown as 85, defense as 84, but our overall rating is an 88?
RingOfive
AG
Special teams rankings (which they didn't release) perhaps being factored in? Just a guess.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
You might be right, just seems like a big bump from special teams alone.
A lot of parity in general it looks like. The 9th best team is separated by 1 point from the 25th. Not what I would have guessed.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG

Dynasty deep dive
Ranger222
AG
About all you could have expected in this first year back and with uncertainty around all of college football while they tried to build the game. Love that you can finally fire/hire your OC/DC. A tad bit disappointed they couldn't even get crazier with custom conferences - let's run them up to a max of 32 and the ability to remove entire conferences. It's going to be frustrating if the CPU makes you keep at least two teams in the Pac12, etc.
jr15aggie
AG
Custom Conferences.... looks like TU isn't joining the SEC after all!!!!!!!
PatAg
AG
Hopefully recruiting isnt too annoying
jr15aggie
AG
Agreed. Reason why I haven't played Madden in a while is it just go too complicated and less fun.

The recruiting angle to College Football has always been one of my favorite things... just please don't make it so complicated that I feel like it's a chore! I'm a middle age man with responsibilities... I'm tired and if it ends up feeling like work I probably won't be playing very long!
Mr.Bond
AG
Wait until 2 am and my wife wakes up when I throw a controller because Jonathan Jones a 5 star from Houston committed to LSU over my Aggies
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Broncos
Two weeks... Let's goooooo!
Murder Hornet
AG
jr15aggie said:

Custom Conferences.... looks like TU isn't joining the SEC after all!!!!!!!

THIS! All their sliders will be set to 0 and they will be in the cold with independents or maybe over in the PAC that they tried to move us to 15 years ago

EFF tu!
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
jr15aggie said:

Agreed. Reason why I haven't played Madden in a while is it just go too complicated and less fun.

The recruiting angle to College Football has always been one of my favorite things... just please don't make it so complicated that I feel like it's a chore! I'm a middle age man with responsibilities... I'm tired and if it ends up feeling like work I probably won't be playing very long!

Agree. If they want to allow people to go super deep, great....but if somebody wants to have it be a lesser part of the game, I hope they allow for that. Nothing is better than a football game where you actually spend most of the time playing the actual game.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I'm hopeful!

https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-college-football/college-football-25/news/college-football-25-dynasty-deep-dive

"Lastly, we spent time talking with our community on what they expected from recruiting and program management. Players liked the recruiting in older games because it had depth, but it was also tedious at times. On the contrary, the latest iteration was fast, but it was also shallow and cold. You never actually felt like you were establishing a relationship with the prospect. We wanted to find a way to blend the two so that recruiting felt meaningful and allowed you to build a connection with recruits through discovery, while also being conscious of your time each week"
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Have they said when the Team Builder site will be available? I thought I'd read somewhere that it might be up before the game released.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.