***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,660 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
Aggietaco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It does like 4 damage per...

Video on the real Kalibri
dcaggie04
AG
Might as well just throw rocks at everyone.
Chrundle the Great
AG
My roommate actually used it with decent success with his martini Henry. A close up shot with that does 90, then you only need 2-3 shots with the kalibri. I can't imagine what the shame from being killed by one is like though. I witnessed him kill someone using an smg with it... full health, up close and everything.
byfLuger41
AG
Dear Lord,

Please let my power and internet connection stay on despite the monsoon that's going on outside.

In your name we pray,

Amen
gigemaggies88
I loaded a external drive and loaded bf1, do I need to delete bf1 from the Xbox?
jeffk
AG
http://battlefield.monsterenergy.com
byfLuger41
AG
Running the rib to HEB real quick, Pilmer.

BRB
Ragoo
AG
So, how do I get better at this game? Mostly playing the multiplayer conquest mode. Anyway to get better weapons? Also, isthere optimal adjusts to make in the settings for aiming? Do you even really aim?
gigemaggies88
The only thing I have ever been good at is dying and I have mastered that better than anyone but I still have a good time
Pilmer
AG
Ragoo said:

So, how do I get better at this game? Mostly playing the multiplayer conquest mode. Anyway to get better weapons? Also, isthere optimal adjusts to make in the settings for aiming? Do you even really aim?

Get in a squad of Ags when they are on and just lag behind them and capture points on conquest, you will earn war bonds which you can spend on new weapons.

Zoom adjustments are based on the kind of player you are. I play aggressively, so I tend to use snipers at 1.25x zoom without a scope, and smgs and lmgs at 1x

Right bumper is your friend, don't shoot at someone before spotting them with right bumper.

Every time you spawn in on someone, drop ammo(support) or medpak(medic), or fire a flare in to the air(scout).

If you see me online join up and I'll give you some helpful tips.
gumby579
AG
I don't really aim down the sights unless I've unloaded have a magazine and haven't hit anything. Increase your sensitivity and it might help.
jeffk
AG
Yeah... 20 rifle grenade kills might take me a week.
Pilmer
AG
jeffk said:

Play a couple domination games and spam rifle grenade-frag. You'll be surprised
Ragoo
AG
This game makes me feel like i would have died almost instantly in war.
Mr Gigem
AG
Well if you look at the number of Americans that actually died, chances are probably pretty high that you would've
jeffk
AG
Pilmer said:

jeffk said:

Play a couple domination games and spam rifle grenade-frag. You'll be surprised

Good call. Multikills galore. Felt like a huge ***** the whole time but got it knocked out.
jeffk
AG
Got the premium pass too.
jeffk
AG
Servers down for anyone else or just me?
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Working for me
byfLuger41
AG
Smith&Co1970 said:

47 hours here.

Hoping I can log about 12 hours this weekend.

Well I got 10 hours on this perfect rainy weekend.
MaroonStain
AG
I played 22 hours this weekend, up to 140 hours total (that's including the beta of course). My win % is up to 52% - was hovering around 39-41% after the release.

I need to review my saved clips to put on my YouTube channel. I had my first one shot-two kill as a scout on Ardennes. On Empire Edge and in a tight game, I held off an enemy push from 'A' to 'B' with support mortar and everything I had. I think I logged at least 7 kills while the rest of the team was, of course, going for the #$@&-ing castle again.

Lastly, on Suez Canal, I was on a roof, saw a horse below, jumped off and landed right on top of the horse. I looked around in awe but could not mount. Horse was promptly stolen because I was busy trying to save the vid clip.

byfLuger41
AG
Ho lee sh*t!

Whats your xbox GT?
MaroonStain
AG
...PS4...

Our thread is paltry to say the least.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
It drives me nuts that whenever I try to save a clip or screenshot I have to hit "resume" again.
byfLuger41
AG
Poop.

Just out of curiosity, what is your rank?
Pilmer
AG
I'm at rank 74 after 94 hours and a win percentage of 51%. Win % is much harder to increase on this game in conquest mode, but that might be because the majority of the group that played a ton of bc2/bf3 is rarely on.

Pretty solid group going this weekend though, hopefully during the holidays there will be a stronger contigent of regulars.

MaroonStain
AG
65...I have combat issues. I spawn into firefights, run straight into switching objectives and have a hammer thumb when 1v1 (melee over trigger pull). In short, terrible K/D so I request orders until made squad leader then guide to victory.
AGinHI
AG
I'm horrible at this game.

Which is unfortunate because it'd be a lot more fun if I didn't feel so demoralized most of the time.

There's the rare occasion when I make top 5 and sometimes top 10. But, most of the time I feel like I'm running around looking for people--like everyone's partying at some undisclosed location on the map except me.

Then when I'm in a group--could be 4, 5 other people--I'm the guy that always manages to get killed, whether by sniper, plane, mortar, or some dude charging with a bayonet. I swear it's like they recognize I'm the lame and weak one in the herd.

I'm convinced that y'all that are good at these fps games have better visual-spatial skills, processing speed, and reflexes.

So, I pass the controller between my two boys every two deaths as we cheer each other on, but mostly get a good laugh at the expense of whoever is playing.
Hagen95
AG
Quote:

Then when I'm in a group--could be 4, 5 other people--I'm the guy that always manages to get killed, whether by sniper, plane, mortar, or some dude charging with a bayonet. I swear it's like they recognize I'm the lame and weak one in the herd.
The role of cannon fodder, or human shield, is important to maintain squad morale. This is usually my responsibility for our squad.
AGinHI
AG
Speaking of morale, my kids are getting better than me.

While sharing the controller with my boys, and witnessing them do random stupid stuff and get kills--while I repeatedly fail with my intellectual and strategic approach--we've decided to create a sub-account for my youngest--"IAM9YO"

So whenever someone gets killed, and multiple times, they'll see that they were defeated by a 9-year-old.

zip04
AG
MaroonStain said:

...PS4...

Our thread is paltry to say the least.
I just purchased a PS4 Pro and BF1. I was wondering why there wasn't a PS4 thread on here for the game. Being married with 4 kids, I don't have a lot of time to play though. Working through the single player campaigns right now.
snizzler22
AG
Well had my best game last night. Hopped on to operations and got in the armored train for defense Argonne (holy **** that thing is sweet) went 18-0, then got blown up at the end of the round. Got in a field cannon and destroyed the attackers armored train to start the next round and wound up going 55-15 and finished 1st for the first time. It was one of those games were you felt a step or toe faster than everyone else. This is my first bf game purchase and man I love it so much more than the last 3 or 4 cods I've bought.
jeffk
AG
Love jumping in those giant guns on Empire's Edge and sinking the dreadnought about a minute after it spawns.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
jeffk said:

Love jumping in those giant guns on Empire's Edge and sinking the dreadnought about a minute after it spawns.
I managed to rack up 21 kills in the dreadnought on Fao last night. I don't even bother on Empire's Edge anymore.
wee_ag
AG
Hagen95 said:

Quote:

The role of cannon fodder, or human shield, is important to maintain squad morale. This is usually my responsibility for our squad.
Here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.