***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,858 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
Madmarttigan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You're a main star of that video aggie! Should be grateful.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
You're a main star of that video aggie! Should be grateful.
If memory serves, I had gotten the better of Pilmer once or twice and was talking major trash that night... he got some pretty sweet revenge and had video to prove it!

Here's the BF4 video I made a while back... mostly C4 fun. Me and Maniac had some good times with an epic tank take-down followed immediately by a random exploding jet from the heavens!

jeffk
AG
quote:
Oh that's right Pilmer... I hate you. Thanks for the reminder.

I gots'em for ya.
wee_ag
AG
quote:
Yeah, we'll gladly dump mullet for you if you're even remotely good.
HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!
jeffk
AG
Didn't see your name on page one...
HossAg
AG
I'm basically the greatest sniper of all time in bf4, can't wait to snipe in this game.
Chrundle the Great
AG
Are you the ****er with the ballistic scope who hangs out on the aircraft carriers of Nansha strike?
HossAg
AG
I only use 8x and no bipod. I snipe in cod a lot so I always play run and gun sniping in battlefield. I don't do that gay camping *****
Pilmer
AG
Anybody have xbox one preview program? If so, shoot me an invite please.
Pman17
AG
Pman17
AG
quote:
Anybody have xbox one preview program? If so, shoot me an invite please.
Done
jr15aggie
AG
quote:

I would say "no way it will look that good"... but friggin Star Wars Battlefront still looks amazing every time I watch my son play it. I have little doubt this game is going to be a looker on consoles!

Aug 31 is the open beta... I'm ready!
Pilmer
AG
Horse + Sword = Epic.
Agmaniacmike12
I've kept myself from some of the pre-beta hype videos and info. However, the little bit of content I've seen has me stoked.

I guess I haven't posted my GT, but add me to the list P-Dawg.

GT: Agmaniacmike
jeffk
AG
Y'all should get on BF4 with me to refresh the ol' skills.

Keester11
crowman2010
AG
quote:
Y'all should get on BF4 with me to refresh the ol' skills.

Keester11
thablumpkenator
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
BF4 has a 300% XP going on right now. Been playing it more lately getting ready for BF1. I suck, but I have fun sucking. But I can revive your ass like a muthuh****er.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
BF4 has a 300% XP going on right now. Been playing it more lately getting ready for BF1. I suck, but I have fun sucking. But I can revive your ass like a muthuh****er.

I think I may play BF4 even more than I do of they hadn't put a 140 cap on the rank. I've been there so long I don't have that sense of accomplishment that comes with ranking up.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
But can you revive me under enemy fire so that I immediately get killed again, frustrating me and feeding the enemy extra points?
jeffk
AG
If he's anything like my squadmates last night, yes, yes, a thousands times yes!

Pilmer
AG
quote:
quote:
But can you revive me under enemy fire so that I immediately get killed again, frustrating me and feeding the enemy extra points?
This always makes me laugh, you know it doesn't work like that right? It's one death/ticket per life.
jeffk
AG
Last night playing metro, we'd ride the elevators up towards point B. I'd lay down and pop the corner lurkers with my LMG while my squadmates cowered inside the doors. As soon as I died, they'd revive me and I'd switch to my dart to try to get the other corner lurkers on the other side. I'd get killed, revived, kill some more dudes, get killed again, revived again until they got smart and wiped us all out with some grenades or rushed the elevator.

Never did take point B, but I racked up a good KD.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
quote:
quote:
Abso-freakin-lutely and I usually get my own shot off while doing it. I take one for the team!
Pman17
AG
The one weekend I don't play Battlefield 4 after playing again and wishing for double XP is when they do triple XP.
Bryan98
AG
If that's true then it just sucks on its own.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
quote:
This is why 100% revives are always appreciated.
Pman17
AG
New UI is out for BF4 Xbox One
byfLuger41
AG
Nice.

Gonna have to get on soon!

I should probably start adding you guys to my friends list too.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
DOn't like the new UI. Got rid of my favorite server's list, the filtering is more clunky, and if you leave a server it takes longer to get back to the server browser. Why mess with it? Have a feeling it's more of a beta test for the BF1 UI.
jeffk
AG
quote:
Have a feeling it's more of a beta test for the BF1 UI.

It most definitely is exactly that.
jeffk
AG
I was more annoyed that I finally had time to play last night but first had to download a huge update.
Bryan98
AG
Play what? BF4?
jeffk
AG
Yes sir. Only got a couple of games of Air Superiority in before bedtime (I suck at flying so I'm trying to practice a bit). I'll be on more tonight maybe and this weekend if you need a squadmate.

And by the looks of it, they'll be moving Hardline over to the new UI shortly.
Aggietaco
AG
Turns out I'm a bit rusty...
jr15aggie
AG
I read that those of us that registered as an Insider will get early beta access codes emailed out tomorrow. I think several of us did that (was posted earlier in this thread).

If not the open beta begins Wed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.