******OFFICIAL BATTLEFIELD 4 XBOX THREAD********

84,199 Views | 1013 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jeffk
byfLuger41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
There is a setting on battlelog to switch your info over to xbox one.

Did that as well...I'll keep messing with it and let you guys know.
Aggietaco
AG
It may take a few days to update in game.
jeffk
AG
quote:
Nice. Got married this past Saturday, headed on honeymoon next weekend for ten days.

Congratulations! Have fun at Epcot!
Pilmer
AG
LOL, yea we leave on Friday for Italy, get back the next Monday. I played a little last night, I'm a big fan of new map packs.
jeffk
AG
What part of Italy will you be going to?

We spent two weeks traveling through Italy two summers ago and loved it.
Pilmer
AG

We are headed to Milan and Lake Como.
agfan2013
Aggietaco
AG
Make sure you take the right adapters for your xbone.
bearamedic99
AG
Premium is 33% off in the xbox store for a a few days. I might buy it finally
TXAGTeacher
AG
AGBandit - PS4

Sorry for not posting in the PS4 thread (if there was one, couldn't find it).

If there are any PS4'ers active here, please add me!

"IF you see AGBandit on this forum, tell that impostor I'm looking for him because he's using MY PSN ID as his user name!"
herb96
AG
The latest DLC has been a lot of fun if you haven't played it yet. I do wish they had the chainbreaker mode available for all the maps.
Aggietaco
AG
Huge BF4 Patch Released

For those that still care. This is about the only game I make time for anymore, so I'm still plugging away.

Highlights for me:
Classic mode added
DE nerfed (was too much fun)
Revive timer added for medics
Hit detection updated with net code tweaks
Procedural aim rate (not locked into hip fire aiming when you start firing before sights are fully up)
Chain link timer upped and ticket bleed slowed
Smoke is bigger and better
OldArmy07
AG
Taco - send me an invite sometime when you're playing. I'll stop other games to jump on with you, but it isn't as fun with randoms.
Aggietaco
AG
Will do, it's been a few weeks since I've played, but I'm going to download the patch tonight so I can play some this weekend. After 5 weekends of Aggie football in a row, I'm ready to watch a game on TV and be lazy.
Aggietaco
AG
Also, there were some big changes made to rush with MCOM locations and more focused on infantry. Looking forward to checking those out.
OldArmy07
AG
I've heard good things about the Rush changes. Was my favorite game mode in the BC series, so good to see it get some love.
jr15aggie
AG
I'm looking forward to BF5... doesn't sound like many people in the "old group" are showing much love for Hardline. By the time BF5 is ready to come out (next year maybe) I bet most of us will be ready to jump on board again and really get into it for a long while. BF4 had too many problems early on and we never really got into it like we did for 3.

PS: I saw that Bad Company 2 will be free with Gold this month on 360. That would bring back some memories... I'd be down if we could organize a one night BC2 party for old time's sacke (for those of us that still have our 360s).
HossAg
AG
Biggest thing is movement and ads. The movement is much snappier like bf3 now, and the red dot foes not follow the random recoil of the bullets. It stays centered and the whole gun follows the recoil. Way better and way easier to control.
herb96
AG
Good times were had when all you can do is spawn camp the enemy because you have all the objectives. -- In BFBC2
GoneForGood
Just got BF4 for Xbone if anyone wants to play add me or hit me up: thefeelofcotton
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Just got BF4 for Xbone if anyone wants to play add me or hit me up: thefeelofcotton

Better late than never!!!

I'm somewhat optimistic we can get a decent number of the old group to get Hardline in the spring. I had ZERO interest in this game, but I thought it was gonna release during the Holidays like so many other games. I'm actually somewhat excited for it now that it will be one of the few really good games releasing during that time. I say release all the BF games in the spring going forward... get away from COD & Halo.
GoneForGood
I had for my 360 and didn't wanna drop 40 on it for the xbone. I forgot how much I love this game
Aggietaco
AG
Final Stand DLC out today. I'll likely be playing this more since Halo has been a charlie foxtrot.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Final Stand DLC out today. I'll likely be playing this more since Halo has been a charlie foxtrot.

With all the failed game launches since the new consoles came out (BF4 included), I'm just looking for something that works. I'll be all aboard if Hardline comes out stable and we can actually party up and play the game... you know, like we use to do in Bad Company 2.

Does BF4 play well today? I remember it was so bad at the XB1 launch that the game audio would simply go away for 1/2 a MP game sometimes. Did they ever fix all that?
OldArmy07
AG
BF4 plays really well lately. The've had steady improvements since around the time you sold the game, and the patch they finally released a month ago really changed things for the better.

AT- I'll probably jump on BF, and swap to Halo whenever you start playing battlefield.
Aggietaco
AG

Tried to play Halo, did once, returned it via MS and went to play BF4 only to find that it hadn't updated automagically. I'll try and be on for a few hours Thursday night.

And Aggie - game plays exactly like you'd expect. I never had a big issue even in the beginning, but I don't remember the last time I had a problem. Only thing that pisses me off now is not being able to select all of the free slots settings at once when searching for new games (full, 1-5, 5-10, 10+, empty). If you select full or empty, the rest reset.
jr15aggie
AG
Good to hear. I'm really hoping they release Hardline and it's nails right out of the box in terms of stability and lack of major glitches.
agfan2013
AG
quote:
Good to hear. I'm really hoping they release Hardline and it's nails right out of the box in terms of stability and lack of major glitches.

Come on, it's EA
Aggietaco
AG
Alright, who's still playing enough to unlock the bow with me? You need all of the phantom assignments completed and at least one of the random tags floating around the new maps.

JackFrags Youtube
bearamedic99
AG
I can't imagine completing all of the Phantom assignments and having the time to do this
mid90
AG
I got the bow on pc.

It feels amazing to finally get down to that secret room, but the bow itself sucks.
mid90
AG
There are many servers just for finding dogtags and unlocking the bow, at least on PC. I'm sure there are some for xbox as well.
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
I can't imagine completing all of the Phantom assignments and having the time to do this
The pp assignments aren't that bad. The first is 200 assault rifle kills, 200 tank kills and a 300m head shot; the second is 200 pistol kills, 20 jet kills and 2 shotgun ribbons in a round and the last is 200 lmg kills, 50 explosive kills and 25 roadkills.

I finally took the time to unlock them through battlelog last week and played a few hours this weekend and I'm half way done with the three.
bearamedic99
AG
thanks and downloading Final Stand now- superrufus99 XBL
degreedy
AG
I've been playing BF4 nonstop for the past week. It is night and day how far this game has come in terms of bug improvements since launch. Me and my buddies hop into games and party up with virtually no issues whatsoever. After playing call of duty for a few weeks and switching back to bf4, I will never go back to call of duty ever again (unless they come out with a WWII reboot).if you haven't played it in a while I highly suggest giving it a try.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.