******OFFICIAL BATTLEFIELD 4 XBOX THREAD********

85,847 Views | 1013 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jeffk
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When you are constantly killed by the same guy over and over... killed in ways that make no sense to anybody who has literally logged days in the BF games... and his custom icon is basically a smiley face with a "good connection" bar above shooting a frowny face with a "bad connection" bar... yeah, there's some funny business going on!!!
jr15aggie
AG
BTW... the 25MM cannon upgrade for the Little Bird is your friend!!!!

Takes out light vehicles pretty well and is deadly against ground troops. Will also destroy enemy Little Birds with prejudice!
Pilmer
AG
ACW-R is BF3 Famas good.
Aggietaco
AG
Hard to put down QBS-09. Not sure why they give you one of the most damaging scattergun up front, but I'm not complaining.

Haven't tried the ACW-R yet, still working on AK 5C unlocks.
Agmaniacmike12
This should add some firepower to the support class: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDB_dAwX93I&app=desktop
Pilmer
AG
I'll be on tonight
Saxsoon
AG
The ps3-ps4 shift is incredibly easy. I picked up my ps4 at midnight and 30 minutes in am able to download it. thought you guys should know.
Pilmer
AG
Thanks for the heads up
jeffk
AG
That last game last night was one of the most fun/competitive games I've been in a while. Scored new records on several weapons and my engineer class and a bunch of unlocks.

The Aggie dominated me though. Seemed like every time I was killing one his teammates, he'd jump me and save the day.
Pilmer
AG
Yea "The Aggie" has really upped his skill level from BF3 to BF4.
OldArmy07
AG
Clearly hacking.
Aggietaco
AG
I'll have to see it to believe it.
jr15aggie
AG
^^^ Y'all obviously were not there the other night when agmaniac went medieval on my a$$ with a shotgun!!!!

And yes, I definitely got lots of Keester kills during that last game. On the flipside, after I killed you I typically swallowed your teammates bullets. Just the way that game played out I guess! But I agree, that last game was really fun even though I was on the losing end. Aggie vs. Aggie violence can be fun every once in a while.
Pilmer
AG
I still think we should do the draft again, and do it right. Take the two highest skill levels and split them, make them draft the other players.
jeffk
AG
No, I was there for the great shotgun massacre of 2013. It was day that will haunt my dreams for years to come.
thewhiteegg
AG
add me: thewhiteegg 360
jeffk
AG
You were there last night, right? Name sounds familiar.
thewhiteegg
AG
Yeah, went 42-22 in that last game. That 870 is crazy good.
jr15aggie
AG
Whiteegg... Yep, that was who I was referring too in my post above... I'd kill Keester and then I'd prepare for incoming whitegg bullets. Had no idea you were a texags guy. Welcome aboard. You getting an XB1?
thewhiteegg
AG
That was an intense game, Agmaniacmike kept ending my streaks. No XBone for me for at least 6 months or so. I'll let others figure out if it's worth the cost.
Saxsoon
AG
How the hell do you create squads with Fellow Ags
Aggietaco
AG
Party up or be friends. They killed the join as squad functionality for some reason.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
How the hell do you create squads with Fellow Ags

Get an Xbox
Saxsoon
AG
So party up on the main menu before entering the game? Got it thanks
OldArmy07
AG
Have one person join and everyone else join them after they are in the game.

No pre-game squad system like in bf3. Bf4 is better about putting you on the same team as someone you join than bf3, but it isn't perfect.
Saxsoon
AG
But when you are in a crowded map that just won't be possible. I don't see how in this day and age dice would drop the ball so terribly on that.
rllguitar
AG
Add me: TexagE12 - 360
Shiner_Bock
Add Me: BFS Dr Domeshot
Changing name soon
Shiner_Bock
Huge issue I am having is commander mode. When someone wants to resign and there are open spots on the scoreboard and it kicks you out of the server anyway. Maybe it is to prevent someone from throwing up EMP and UAV right before spawning in that area but still.
jeffk
AG
What day will you XB1 cats be trading your game in?

I'm thinking I'll head by Best Buy Wednesday.
Pilmer
AG
Day one.
LeftyHound
AG
quote:
Day one.

This.

What are you guys doing with your 360 consoles? Trading in? Selling? Keeping as a media unit for another room?
OldArmy07
AG
Probably trading in earlier than Friday so I don't have to deal with the crowds.

I'm keeping the 360 with a few of the games that I have fonder memories of (BF3, Halo 4, Halo 3, Halo Reach) to pick up in a few years. I figure it has more utility to me than the $125 I'd get for trading in.
agfan2013
AG
I sincerely hope this game works well for you guys right out of the gate. If you venture over to the PS4 thread you'll see it's not perfect right now, and I heard the PC people complaining but just thought they were exaggerating at first but now I know better.

It's an incredibly fun game when it works, as I'm sure you guys who are playing it on the last gen already know. I went from the 360 without the HD texture pack to the PS4 so the graphics just blow me away. Again, hopefully it works because our problems aren't just limited to servers on the playstation, some of it is hardware as well since people crash and get thrown to the dashboard.

[This message has been edited by Agfan2013 (edited 11/18/2013 10:30a).]
jeffk
AG
I may end up trading my 360 in if I can get a decent return for it. Probably calling Gamestop about that today.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.