******OFFICIAL BATTLEFIELD 4 XBOX THREAD********

85,850 Views | 1013 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jeffk
HossAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You ok aggie taco?
Saxsoon
AG
PS4 had an issue in the first few days where I lost about 10 friends (all of them at the time), but haven't seen it since.
Madmarttigan
AG
I got booted out of party chat last night and could never get it to work again even quitting completely out of everything. I gave up, dont really feel like playing if I can't talk to yall.

Agmaniacmike12
Yeah the whole chat issue is a disaster and on top of that I'm pretty sure by console was packaged with a defective headset. On the bright side the upload DVR feature is neat and I'm actually using the Kinect.

Here is a jet clip it automatically recorded:

https://skydrive.live.com/?mkt=en-US&v=FirstRunView#cid=A0D730B5B6C06589&id=A0D730B5B6C06589%21122&v=3

I was disappointed earlier in this match because I had a sweet moment where I took out 2 LAV's in one pass with the guns but the XBox didn't hear me.
OldArmy07
AG
Chat is an issue exclusive to BF4. BF4 apparently takes over the mic as soon as it launches, and the OS tries to claim the mic for party chat, it can't because it's always in use. Hopefully the new patch fixed it.
Fenrir
From what I've read elsewhere, it's not limited to BF4. They have said they are working on a fix though I haven't seen a timetable mentioned.
Madmarttigan
AG
I feel like our BF4 community has been meh on the Xbone compared to 360 because of all this junk.
easttexasaggie04
AG
I'm hoping it gets fixed before Christmas and I get mine.
Pilmer
AG
It's definitely a damper when you can't instantly join in to a game or navigate to where your friends are quickly, or party chat instantly and be able to talk to them.
Ovaltine
I don't feel so bad about the PS4 experience after reading the last few posts. That sucks.
Saxsoon
AG
Do you guys not have an option before jumping into a game to see what your friends are playing? There is no squad up feature but we do have that ability. That has been the only way to get 5 guys on a squad and that happened as more guys jumped on over the night too.
OE_Ag11
AG
Did the update help? And y'all on tonight?
Pilmer
AG
I'm gonna be on later
OE_Ag11
AG
Y'all might add.mw to the party if it ain't too much of a pain.

that one where everyone left on the hotel and I forgot who was trying to shoot him on the other side of the wall at the end of the match but I got a headshot with a tube from the top of the hotel to kill him.

also how do you change the clan tag?
OE_Ag11
AG
Dropped again damn
OE_Ag11
AG
And now the server is full
Madmarttigan
AG
I think Aguas purposefully puts claymores behind me while I'm not looking.
OE_Ag11
AG
Is it possible to run into your own on hardcore? Cause I think I did that to myself
OE_Ag11
AG
Is it possible to run into your own on hardcore? Cause I think I did that to myself
OE_Ag11
AG
Also is there a way for you to join someone else party like on the 360? Also doesn't seem to be able to send voice messages any more
Kampfers
AG
quote:
Also is there a way for you to join someone else party like on the 360? Also doesn't seem to be able to send voice messages any more

go to friends app, view friends, select one of the friend you see all playing the same bf4 map, there should be an option there to join party.

OE_Ag11
AG
Ah. Didn't see it last night.

how about adding the clan tag I haven't been able to find that yet.
jeffk
AG
That's on battlelog.
OE_Ag11
AG
Done. Y'all going to be on tonight?
jeffk
AG
Probably later tonight.

I uploaded a clip of Pilmer chickening out on what would gave been an epic adventure.
jeffk
AG
And LMGs are hilariously underpowered.
Kampfers
AG
Send me a party invite if you guys are playing later. Netflixing now but if we get a party going I'll jump over.
Born N Bred Ag
AG
Im a little late to the game on this one. Some say it is playable while others say you can't even be in a game for five minutes.. Deciding whether to get something else besides it if it doesn't work. What the consensus whether it actually is playable or not?
HossAg
AG
It's playable... Once.... Every 30 tries.... Then you get booted
jeffk
AG
I only get booted about once in 30.
HossAg
AG
Well I guess that makes you lucky
Ranger222
AG
I have never had a problem with booting in this game
OldArmy07
AG
It has been working lately much more than it hasn't been. On the XB1, it's still a bit of a pain to get in games with friends (issues with party chat) but once we've been in a game it hasn't been bad at all. I had one crash over the weekend and I played quite a bit.

Conner has had a bad experience, obviously, and I think he's on the 360 version. It could be that the 360 is worse than XB1 at this stage. Can't comment on that b/c I haven't played the 360 version since the middle of November.
HossAg
AG
Yeah somedays, it's unplayable, but other days, it is manageable. One of the things it always does is go to a different map and game type than what the server says. That is extremely annoying (also happens in quick match)
Ranger222
AG
I'm on 360 with none of these described problems.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.