******OFFICIAL BATTLEFIELD 4 XBOX THREAD********

84,099 Views | 1013 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jeffk
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a good group of Aggies on last night... if there were Christmas noobs on BF4, they were on our team.
3rdGenAg06
AG
Finally joining in on the action again, add me to the list and I'll see y'all on soon! - Spaz06
jeffk
easttexasaggie04
AG
Just unwrapped BF4 and have been trying to find a server for the last 15 minutes. Nothing. This game really seems to be broken. Its too bed because I loved this game on 360.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Just unwrapped BF4 and have been trying to find a server for the last 15 minutes. Nothing. This game really seems to be broken. Its too bed because I loved this game on 360.

What do you mean you can't find a server? Meaning you can't join from quickmatch or server browser? In server browser I had the problem of finding nothing but empty servers... you have to specify servers with a specific number of empty slots and then you will see populated games. If you are having trouble joining a match in general, check your NAT settings on your XB1. I had to set up a DMZ for the XB1 to make sure it was Open all the time.
Pilmer
AG
Saturday was bad. Servers all full or not allowing to enter
Born N Bred Ag
AG
is anyone else still having problems with it? I tried all day yesterday and today with no luck getting into any game. My NAT is open too don't know whats goin on figured the servers would be jammed since the holidays but still not being able to join any game is a little ridiculous
herb96
AG
when that happens, quick match may help.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Yea it took me 30 minutes to finally get a game going last night. I was pretty frustrated. I was using Matchmaking on quick match. Once in I never got booted thankfully. I like BF4 more...but COD for sure has their multiplayer system more polished so far.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Yea it took me 30 minutes to finally get a game going last night. I was pretty frustrated. I was using Matchmaking on quick match. Once in I never got booted thankfully. I like BF4 more...but COD for sure has their multiplayer system more polished so far.

Yep, COD is definitely a well oiled machine and it always runs very well. BF seems to always get forgiven because it's so good.
Born N Bred Ag
AG
Tried it again little earlier and it was death match every time. If you ever get into a conquest or any type of game it's really fun they just need to get those servers fixed quick
OldArmy07
AG
Darn Christmas noobs ruining the good thing we had going for us in the week before Christmas. They finally get the queues working and then EVERYONE has to wait in them to play.
jeffk
AG
Got on to big conquest pretty easily and never got bumped this afternoon. Sorry you guys seem to be having such a tough time.

Has anyone earned an assignment reward but jot gotten the medal? I finished the Multi-talented assignment and even have the mtar unlocked, but it still says I haven't finished it.
Pilmer
AG
Common glitch keester.
jeffk
AG
GTK, thanks.

I'll probably be back on late tonight after the Cowboys lose.
mid90
AG
just curious, is there any reason why no BF4-PC thread exists?
agfan2013
AG
http://forums.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=2393861&forum_id=30

It's on the first page
Aggietaco
AG
I think I finally deleted ton and spaz the week before last to widdle down the list. Good to see y'all back.
3rdGenAg06
AG
quote:
I think I finally deleted ton and spaz the week before last

Well **** you too, Aguas.
sdc177
AG
TexasAggies99 - xbox one

Just got this game Friday, maybe I'll have the courage to try online someday. Outside of mariokart a few times, I've never played any game online. Definition of a noob.
mid90
AG
quote:
http://forums.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=2393861&forum_id=30

It's on the first page

Oops. Missed it.

Thanks!
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
Well **** you too, Aguas.

I lied, you're still there, buddy.
Kampfers
AG
Last night was an absolute ****show.

Battlelog now states there are "intermittent connectivity issues"... I guess you could call it that, lol.
Aggietaco
AG
Weird. I played for a few hours last night without issue. Only quirk I've noticed is the games will show as not full, but have a que, so that you have a sit in the que for a few minutes until you can load into a game.
Kampfers
AG
We had a decent sized group of ags on after the Cowboys game and everyone in the party lost all their unlocks, so we were able to play, but with the base level equipment.
OldArmy07
AG
Aquas, it's spelled "queue". Idiot.

I'll be on tonight at some point. Haven't touched my xbox since the 23rd. I need to murder me some kids online.
degreedy
AG
The servers are ridiculously full
Born N Bred Ag
AG
Its unplayable right now.. I got on and was sitting there for at least 30 minutes and absolutely nothing would work. Even in quick match i would lose connection. Really hoping they get this fixed soon or I'm just gonna hold off till Titan Fall
TEXAN5
AG
I always just scroll to the very bottom and have no problems getting in.
Mameluke
AG
I'm glad I've paid over 100 bucks for a game/upgrades that is virtually unplayable. This is excusable on launch day, absolutely inexcusable this far in.
Kampfers
AG
http://symthic.com/bf4-accuracy-plots

really neat website that I'm not sure how to fully make the most of
k20dub
AG
Awesome!^
OE_Ag11
AG
Any of y'all getting on after the game tonight?
Pilmer
AG
I will be on after game
k20dub
AG
Don't even bother. Can't play anything right now. Damn servers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.