Student Section at tu, and Cornyn

67,214 Views | 1212 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Zobel
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old McDonald said:

Vepp said:

You guys want them to assimilate, right? This is the definition!!!

"we want them to assimilate!"
*they assimilate*
"no not like that!!!"

bo french and his contemporaries would save themselves a lot of heartache if they just admitted they don't want to see brown people in their country


Good points.

At the end of the day, it's obvious that certain people (bigots, racists in the actual definition, etc.) Just flat out don't want anyone not white in our country no matter what they do.

And I say our country, because it's not a country for whites only and everyone else is allowed to be here at whites discretion. No, it's everyone's country black, red, yellow, brown, and white.


You really think it's this? There's a large gap between "we should never let a single brown person into this country" and "I don;t think it's wise to let third world foreigners with completely different cultures into this country by the millions".

I know it's probably not your intention, but to me, it is racist to ONLY expect whites to not want to see their race disappear or get swallowed up. To see such intense and extreme demographic changes in a fraction of their lifetime.

You're latino right? Let's start flooding Monterey and Mexico City and Oaxaca with Indians and Eastern Europeans and Africans and Muslims (MILLIONS of them)...to the point legacy brown Mexicans start becomong a minority, and a small minority in their universities. The universities are clogged and it is almost impossible to send your kids to the school you went to and they grew up loving...because they played sports and had somewhat of a life outside of exclusively academics.

Let's do the same with African or Asian countries...just completely upend their demographics in a matter of years and anyone who complains or notices in any way is a hardcore super fascist racist bigot.

Yall hold whites to a ridiculous standard to be honest.




I get not wanting to see ones race get swallowed up by another, but here's the thing, like I stated in an earlier post, the frustration and anger should be pointed at the primarily white business owners and politicians who make it possible for them to come here.

The, current, people (Indians) that are getting white rage thrown at them came here legally, are getting educated at one of the best universities in the state and country, and are actively assimilation.

They're literally jumping through every hoop - and it's still not enough. And why? Because it'll never be enough to those who will give an excuse, but in reality are just showing racist and bigot prejudices.

And, if the other countries start offering jobs to people from other countries to go to their countries and work, thereby increasing the percentage of those other people in their countries, that's on the businesses and politicians not the people who just went for a job and made a life for themselves while they were there.

Also, me being Latino doesn't mean I have anything to do with Mexico. Like you, I was born and bred American AF. I couldn't care less what happens in Mexico or any country that's not mine, and this country is mine as much as anyone else.

I don't hold anyone to a standard outside an equal one, and right now, some whites in this country would rather "go after" the browns in this country instead of those who made it possible for them to even come here.

That doesn't make sense.

LOL, sorry bro...I'm not stupid. I grew up in a largely latino part of Houston...I'm not going to ltake you seriously when you call white people "racist" for having feelings about the place they grew up being almost completely unrecognizable. Or for schools being almost impossible for their kids to get into because they dared to play sports and have a normal life. You realize latinos are maybe the most collectively racist group in the Western hemisphere right? Do they still throw bananas on the field when the opposing soccer team has too many black players?

Latin men are known for being racist bro.


Believe me, I have plenty of racists in my family, and they're dead to me because of it.

There's racists in every country and place in this country.

My motto has always been, "The only good racist is a dead one."

I don't care if the dead are Latino, white, black, purple. If you're a racist you shouldn't be breathing, I'm my humble opinion, of course.

This is pretty scary considering how low your apparent threshold is for "racism". You're basically saying sevral people on this threa should die if I interpret correctly. And that giant swaths of Mexico should be genocided. Maybe the majority of that country.


I didn't stutter.

If someone sees someone else as less simply because they're of another race, and wishes them nothing but harm, to the point of even causing harm to any other group but theirs, what good does that do?

That way of thinking has shown throughout history to do more harm than good.

Now, back to this topic: what are your thoughts on the politicians and business owners who actually are the reason why Indians, and anyone from another country, come here legally for jobs?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well I'm just so sorry for not keeping up with/worrying about sip politics/leadership. It's still relevant to the topic though and better than the assorted trading accusations of racism here. Would anyone be surprised given the history of corruption on the 40 acres if there is an admission scam deal being run for certain groups still? Absolutely not.

The other irony (beyond Cornyn being the slime ball to call this out) is that the game was played at DKR stadium (last all white football team to win an NCAA championship), on Joe Jamail field (another notorious racist jerk sip).

Those guys are dead too though, to keep the record clear.
Nixter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old McDonald said:

Vepp said:

You guys want them to assimilate, right? This is the definition!!!

"we want them to assimilate!"
*they assimilate*
"no not like that!!!"

bo french and his contemporaries would save themselves a lot of heartache if they just admitted they don't want to see brown people in their country


Good points.

At the end of the day, it's obvious that certain people (bigots, racists in the actual definition, etc.) Just flat out don't want anyone not white in our country no matter what they do.

And I say our country, because it's not a country for whites only and everyone else is allowed to be here at whites discretion. No, it's everyone's country black, red, yellow, brown, and white.


You really think it's this? There's a large gap between "we should never let a single brown person into this country" and "I don;t think it's wise to let third world foreigners with completely different cultures into this country by the millions".

I know it's probably not your intention, but to me, it is racist to ONLY expect whites to not want to see their race disappear or get swallowed up. To see such intense and extreme demographic changes in a fraction of their lifetime.

You're latino right? Let's start flooding Monterey and Mexico City and Oaxaca with Indians and Eastern Europeans and Africans and Muslims (MILLIONS of them)...to the point legacy brown Mexicans start becomong a minority, and a small minority in their universities. The universities are clogged and it is almost impossible to send your kids to the school you went to and they grew up loving...because they played sports and had somewhat of a life outside of exclusively academics.

Let's do the same with African or Asian countries...just completely upend their demographics in a matter of years and anyone who complains or notices in any way is a hardcore super fascist racist bigot.

Yall hold whites to a ridiculous standard to be honest.




I get not wanting to see ones race get swallowed up by another, but here's the thing, like I stated in an earlier post, the frustration and anger should be pointed at the primarily white business owners and politicians who make it possible for them to come here.

The, current, people (Indians) that are getting white rage thrown at them came here legally, are getting educated at one of the best universities in the state and country, and are actively assimilation.

They're literally jumping through every hoop - and it's still not enough. And why? Because it'll never be enough to those who will give an excuse, but in reality are just showing racist and bigot prejudices.

And, if the other countries start offering jobs to people from other countries to go to their countries and work, thereby increasing the percentage of those other people in their countries, that's on the businesses and politicians not the people who just went for a job and made a life for themselves while they were there.

Also, me being Latino doesn't mean I have anything to do with Mexico. Like you, I was born and bred American AF. I couldn't care less what happens in Mexico or any country that's not mine, and this country is mine as much as anyone else.

I don't hold anyone to a standard outside an equal one, and right now, some whites in this country would rather "go after" the browns in this country instead of those who made it possible for them to even come here.

That doesn't make sense.

LOL, sorry bro...I'm not stupid. I grew up in a largely latino part of Houston...I'm not going to ltake you seriously when you call white people "racist" for having feelings about the place they grew up being almost completely unrecognizable. Or for schools being almost impossible for their kids to get into because they dared to play sports and have a normal life. You realize latinos are maybe the most collectively racist group in the Western hemisphere right? Do they still throw bananas on the field when the opposing soccer team has too many black players?

Latin men are known for being racist bro.


Believe me, I have plenty of racists in my family, and they're dead to me because of it.

There's racists in every country and place in this country.

My motto has always been, "The only good racist is a dead one."

I don't care if the dead are Latino, white, black, purple. If you're a racist you shouldn't be breathing, I'm my humble opinion, of course.

This is pretty scary considering how low your apparent threshold is for "racism". You're basically saying sevral people on this threa should die if I interpret correctly. And that giant swaths of Mexico should be genocided. Maybe the majority of that country.


I didn't stutter.

If someone sees someone else as less simply because they're of another race, and wishes them nothing but harm, to the point of even causing harm to any other group but theirs, what good does that do?

That way of thinking has shown throughout history to do more harm than good.

Now, back to this topic: what are your thoughts on the politicians and business owners who actually are the reason why Indians, and anyone from another country, come here legally for jobs?

But seeing someone as less, and wishing death upon them, because they see someone else as less is totes okay!

There is no sanctimony like the sanctimony of a virtue signaler.
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not wanting the demographic makeup of your country to change doesn't require thinking less of others or wishing them harm, based on skin color or anything else.

"when a debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers"
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nixter said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old McDonald said:

Vepp said:

You guys want them to assimilate, right? This is the definition!!!

"we want them to assimilate!"
*they assimilate*
"no not like that!!!"

bo french and his contemporaries would save themselves a lot of heartache if they just admitted they don't want to see brown people in their country


Good points.

At the end of the day, it's obvious that certain people (bigots, racists in the actual definition, etc.) Just flat out don't want anyone not white in our country no matter what they do.

And I say our country, because it's not a country for whites only and everyone else is allowed to be here at whites discretion. No, it's everyone's country black, red, yellow, brown, and white.


You really think it's this? There's a large gap between "we should never let a single brown person into this country" and "I don;t think it's wise to let third world foreigners with completely different cultures into this country by the millions".

I know it's probably not your intention, but to me, it is racist to ONLY expect whites to not want to see their race disappear or get swallowed up. To see such intense and extreme demographic changes in a fraction of their lifetime.

You're latino right? Let's start flooding Monterey and Mexico City and Oaxaca with Indians and Eastern Europeans and Africans and Muslims (MILLIONS of them)...to the point legacy brown Mexicans start becomong a minority, and a small minority in their universities. The universities are clogged and it is almost impossible to send your kids to the school you went to and they grew up loving...because they played sports and had somewhat of a life outside of exclusively academics.

Let's do the same with African or Asian countries...just completely upend their demographics in a matter of years and anyone who complains or notices in any way is a hardcore super fascist racist bigot.

Yall hold whites to a ridiculous standard to be honest.




I get not wanting to see ones race get swallowed up by another, but here's the thing, like I stated in an earlier post, the frustration and anger should be pointed at the primarily white business owners and politicians who make it possible for them to come here.

The, current, people (Indians) that are getting white rage thrown at them came here legally, are getting educated at one of the best universities in the state and country, and are actively assimilation.

They're literally jumping through every hoop - and it's still not enough. And why? Because it'll never be enough to those who will give an excuse, but in reality are just showing racist and bigot prejudices.

And, if the other countries start offering jobs to people from other countries to go to their countries and work, thereby increasing the percentage of those other people in their countries, that's on the businesses and politicians not the people who just went for a job and made a life for themselves while they were there.

Also, me being Latino doesn't mean I have anything to do with Mexico. Like you, I was born and bred American AF. I couldn't care less what happens in Mexico or any country that's not mine, and this country is mine as much as anyone else.

I don't hold anyone to a standard outside an equal one, and right now, some whites in this country would rather "go after" the browns in this country instead of those who made it possible for them to even come here.

That doesn't make sense.

LOL, sorry bro...I'm not stupid. I grew up in a largely latino part of Houston...I'm not going to ltake you seriously when you call white people "racist" for having feelings about the place they grew up being almost completely unrecognizable. Or for schools being almost impossible for their kids to get into because they dared to play sports and have a normal life. You realize latinos are maybe the most collectively racist group in the Western hemisphere right? Do they still throw bananas on the field when the opposing soccer team has too many black players?

Latin men are known for being racist bro.


Believe me, I have plenty of racists in my family, and they're dead to me because of it.

There's racists in every country and place in this country.

My motto has always been, "The only good racist is a dead one."

I don't care if the dead are Latino, white, black, purple. If you're a racist you shouldn't be breathing, I'm my humble opinion, of course.

This is pretty scary considering how low your apparent threshold is for "racism". You're basically saying sevral people on this threa should die if I interpret correctly. And that giant swaths of Mexico should be genocided. Maybe the majority of that country.


I didn't stutter.

If someone sees someone else as less simply because they're of another race, and wishes them nothing but harm, to the point of even causing harm to any other group but theirs, what good does that do?

That way of thinking has shown throughout history to do more harm than good.

Now, back to this topic: what are your thoughts on the politicians and business owners who actually are the reason why Indians, and anyone from another country, come here legally for jobs?

But seeing someone as less, and wishing death upon them, because they see someone else as less is totes okay!

There is no sanctimony like the sanctimony of a virtue signaler.


I don't see racists as less. I see them as a cancer.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nortex97 said:


The other irony (beyond Cornyn being the slime ball to call this out) is that the game was played at DKR stadium (last all white football team to win an NCAA championship), on Joe Jamail field (another notorious racist jerk sip).



Good point. Hopefully some virtuous liberal starts a campaign to get their stadium and field renamed.
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zobel said:

Not wanting the demographic makeup of your country to change doesn't require thinking less of others or wishing them harm, based on skin color or anything else.

"when a debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers"

infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spergin said:

VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

VaterAg said:

Zobel said:




this is good, and right, and necessary for us to be a superpower - is that your stance?


The demographics changes happened, man. The US looks very different today than it did 50 years ago and will look very different in 50 years than it does today. All these folks are Americans, regardless of what they look like or who their ancestors are. Division based on arbitrary factors such as skin color and not merit will only weaken us as a whole.



If they were albino we wouldn't want them either. Skin color is such a weak argument. Skin color is only an easy heuristic for your region of origin.


As was pointed out, these folks are American, born and raised in the US. In many cases, their parents too were born in the US. Can you explain why you don't them then if it isn't skin color? And while you are at it, show how it isn't as arbitrary as skin color.




This is an abject lie. More than half of all Indians have arrived in the US since 2010. There is a very high chance thatnone of the people in the picture in the OP were born here at all.


Total nonsense.
Medaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If immigrants add value to a country, if immigrants obey laws, if immigrants have lower crime rates, if immigrants came over legally under current legal avenues, if immigrants achieve through hard work and meritocracy, if immigrants do not abuse the social safety net, if immigrants take responsibility for kids they bring into the world, if immigrants assimilate to the American values/culture then this is how immigration should work.

I do not care if they are whites from Australia, blacks from Sudan, Indians, Asians from Vietnam, Hispanics from Columbia. Let them come over and make our country better.

If you are threatened by immigrants taking your job through meritocracy, then you have just been outworked and have no one to blame.
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old McDonald said:

Vepp said:

You guys want them to assimilate, right? This is the definition!!!

"we want them to assimilate!"
*they assimilate*
"no not like that!!!"

bo french and his contemporaries would save themselves a lot of heartache if they just admitted they don't want to see brown people in their country


Good points.

At the end of the day, it's obvious that certain people (bigots, racists in the actual definition, etc.) Just flat out don't want anyone not white in our country no matter what they do.

And I say our country, because it's not a country for whites only and everyone else is allowed to be here at whites discretion. No, it's everyone's country black, red, yellow, brown, and white.


You really think it's this? There's a large gap between "we should never let a single brown person into this country" and "I don;t think it's wise to let third world foreigners with completely different cultures into this country by the millions".

I know it's probably not your intention, but to me, it is racist to ONLY expect whites to not want to see their race disappear or get swallowed up. To see such intense and extreme demographic changes in a fraction of their lifetime.

You're latino right? Let's start flooding Monterey and Mexico City and Oaxaca with Indians and Eastern Europeans and Africans and Muslims (MILLIONS of them)...to the point legacy brown Mexicans start becomong a minority, and a small minority in their universities. The universities are clogged and it is almost impossible to send your kids to the school you went to and they grew up loving...because they played sports and had somewhat of a life outside of exclusively academics.

Let's do the same with African or Asian countries...just completely upend their demographics in a matter of years and anyone who complains or notices in any way is a hardcore super fascist racist bigot.

Yall hold whites to a ridiculous standard to be honest.




I get not wanting to see ones race get swallowed up by another, but here's the thing, like I stated in an earlier post, the frustration and anger should be pointed at the primarily white business owners and politicians who make it possible for them to come here.

The, current, people (Indians) that are getting white rage thrown at them came here legally, are getting educated at one of the best universities in the state and country, and are actively assimilation.

They're literally jumping through every hoop - and it's still not enough. And why? Because it'll never be enough to those who will give an excuse, but in reality are just showing racist and bigot prejudices.

And, if the other countries start offering jobs to people from other countries to go to their countries and work, thereby increasing the percentage of those other people in their countries, that's on the businesses and politicians not the people who just went for a job and made a life for themselves while they were there.

Also, me being Latino doesn't mean I have anything to do with Mexico. Like you, I was born and bred American AF. I couldn't care less what happens in Mexico or any country that's not mine, and this country is mine as much as anyone else.

I don't hold anyone to a standard outside an equal one, and right now, some whites in this country would rather "go after" the browns in this country instead of those who made it possible for them to even come here.

That doesn't make sense.

LOL, sorry bro...I'm not stupid. I grew up in a largely latino part of Houston...I'm not going to ltake you seriously when you call white people "racist" for having feelings about the place they grew up being almost completely unrecognizable. Or for schools being almost impossible for their kids to get into because they dared to play sports and have a normal life. You realize latinos are maybe the most collectively racist group in the Western hemisphere right? Do they still throw bananas on the field when the opposing soccer team has too many black players?

Latin men are known for being racist bro.


Believe me, I have plenty of racists in my family, and they're dead to me because of it.

There's racists in every country and place in this country.

My motto has always been, "The only good racist is a dead one."

I don't care if the dead are Latino, white, black, purple. If you're a racist you shouldn't be breathing, I'm my humble opinion, of course.

This is pretty scary considering how low your apparent threshold is for "racism". You're basically saying sevral people on this threa should die if I interpret correctly. And that giant swaths of Mexico should be genocided. Maybe the majority of that country.


I didn't stutter.

If someone sees someone else as less simply because they're of another race, and wishes them nothing but harm, to the point of even causing harm to any other group but theirs, what good does that do?

That way of thinking has shown throughout history to do more harm than good.

Now, back to this topic: what are your thoughts on the politicians and business owners who actually are the reason why Indians, and anyone from another country, come here legally for jobs?

Ok, you have a very different definition of racism from most progressives. Like they consider me a racist for just noticing or having a problem with being FLOODED with massive groups from other countries.

My thought on this topic is that we should remain open to anyone from around the world (outside of Muslims), but that we should have a solid vetting process. I am not for allowing or incentivizing gigantic relocation initiatives from these countries with visa programs etc. Is your argument that business owners should refuse to hire Indians or other foriengers who are here legally though wacky government programs?

Not wanting my suburban neighborhood to not be completely overrun by Indian people, or not wanting white people to become a tiny minority her or in Western EUrope over time, does not make me "racist" in the slightest.

You might be able to call me insensitive though. As a white man, we are constantly demonized and told we are the source of all the world's problems. Sick of it, no longer care so much about feelings.
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Part of what's lost on the discussion, is not the crowd at the game, but what it represents.

90% of incoming freshman at texas have to be Texas residents. But that doesnt mean citizen. You just need to establish residency, to get in-State tuition and acceptance. So if H1b recipients flood an area, and live there for a couple years, their kids are eligible. So you have abuse of the H1b system by corporations, giving jobs to immigrants that otherwise would go to citizens...for the obvious cost benefits. And as a result, their kids take spots that again, would have otherwise gone to citizens...and then the jobs after graduation. Is that the case for all of them? No. But if you live in an area like this, you know it's the vast majority.

It's not so much the changing demographics on UT's campus, or those kids in general...it's just a symptom of our State at the moment, getting over-run by H1b families, and pushing out lifelong Texans from University spots, jobs, etc.

it is what it is, and I'm not excusing his stupid post, and the racist comments. But there is a real issue with abuse of the system, and this picture just perpetuated the debate. But people are myopically focusing on the students, and not the bigger picture.
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie Apotheosis said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Always cute watching Democrats sling the word racism. Have any of you studied American history and the Republican Party? Keep it up though, I'm sure you look smart to your friends.



Bo French is the subject of this thread. Bo French is a Republican. This is here, right now, in the present moment. What the Republicans were during the time of Abraham Lincoln is not relevant to that.

Again: abhorrent. His words and his views should be condemned by all Aggies.

Also, there's the fact that Rosenthal, irrespective of party, is a much better candidate than French.


Then at least try understanding that it is highly unlikely a racist comment. My initial thoughts when I saw the post is he was taking a stab at DEI enrollment policies that were supposed to have been outlawed. Not immigration, DEI…But go ahead, keep thinking racism to push your childish ideology.
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
but guys, think of the food
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie Apotheosis said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Always cute watching Democrats sling the word racism. Have any of you studied American history and the Republican Party? Keep it up though, I'm sure you look smart to your friends.



Bo French is the subject of this thread. Bo French is a Republican. This is here, right now, in the present moment. What the Republicans were during the time of Abraham Lincoln is not relevant to that.

Again: abhorrent. His words and his views should be condemned by all Aggies.

Also, there's the fact that Rosenthal, irrespective of party, is a much better candidate than French.

You're a democrat right? So you must believe that black people are too stupid/lazy/poor to get ID's like everyone else? Even though any black person you ask will think that notion is prepoosterous?

Do you also think they are too stupid to access the internet like many of your dem leaders do?

You want to talk about "right now"...your leaders and influencers and movers and shakers all believe these things about blacks.

It's extremely racist and insulting.
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Hardcore Greg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old McDonald said:

Vepp said:

You guys want them to assimilate, right? This is the definition!!!

"we want them to assimilate!"
*they assimilate*
"no not like that!!!"

bo french and his contemporaries would save themselves a lot of heartache if they just admitted they don't want to see brown people in their country


Good points.

At the end of the day, it's obvious that certain people (bigots, racists in the actual definition, etc.) Just flat out don't want anyone not white in our country no matter what they do.

And I say our country, because it's not a country for whites only and everyone else is allowed to be here at whites discretion. No, it's everyone's country black, red, yellow, brown, and white.


You really think it's this? There's a large gap between "we should never let a single brown person into this country" and "I don;t think it's wise to let third world foreigners with completely different cultures into this country by the millions".

I know it's probably not your intention, but to me, it is racist to ONLY expect whites to not want to see their race disappear or get swallowed up. To see such intense and extreme demographic changes in a fraction of their lifetime.

You're latino right? Let's start flooding Monterey and Mexico City and Oaxaca with Indians and Eastern Europeans and Africans and Muslims (MILLIONS of them)...to the point legacy brown Mexicans start becomong a minority, and a small minority in their universities. The universities are clogged and it is almost impossible to send your kids to the school you went to and they grew up loving...because they played sports and had somewhat of a life outside of exclusively academics.

Let's do the same with African or Asian countries...just completely upend their demographics in a matter of years and anyone who complains or notices in any way is a hardcore super fascist racist bigot.

Yall hold whites to a ridiculous standard to be honest.




I get not wanting to see ones race get swallowed up by another, but here's the thing, like I stated in an earlier post, the frustration and anger should be pointed at the primarily white business owners and politicians who make it possible for them to come here.

The, current, people (Indians) that are getting white rage thrown at them came here legally, are getting educated at one of the best universities in the state and country, and are actively assimilation.

They're literally jumping through every hoop - and it's still not enough. And why? Because it'll never be enough to those who will give an excuse, but in reality are just showing racist and bigot prejudices.

And, if the other countries start offering jobs to people from other countries to go to their countries and work, thereby increasing the percentage of those other people in their countries, that's on the businesses and politicians not the people who just went for a job and made a life for themselves while they were there.

Also, me being Latino doesn't mean I have anything to do with Mexico. Like you, I was born and bred American AF. I couldn't care less what happens in Mexico or any country that's not mine, and this country is mine as much as anyone else.

I don't hold anyone to a standard outside an equal one, and right now, some whites in this country would rather "go after" the browns in this country instead of those who made it possible for them to even come here.

That doesn't make sense.

LOL, sorry bro...I'm not stupid. I grew up in a largely latino part of Houston...I'm not going to ltake you seriously when you call white people "racist" for having feelings about the place they grew up being almost completely unrecognizable. Or for schools being almost impossible for their kids to get into because they dared to play sports and have a normal life. You realize latinos are maybe the most collectively racist group in the Western hemisphere right? Do they still throw bananas on the field when the opposing soccer team has too many black players?

Latin men are known for being racist bro.


Believe me, I have plenty of racists in my family, and they're dead to me because of it.

There's racists in every country and place in this country.

My motto has always been, "The only good racist is a dead one."

I don't care if the dead are Latino, white, black, purple. If you're a racist you shouldn't be breathing, I'm my humble opinion, of course.

This is pretty scary considering how low your apparent threshold is for "racism". You're basically saying sevral people on this threa should die if I interpret correctly. And that giant swaths of Mexico should be genocided. Maybe the majority of that country.


I didn't stutter.

If someone sees someone else as less simply because they're of another race, and wishes them nothing but harm, to the point of even causing harm to any other group but theirs, what good does that do?

That way of thinking has shown throughout history to do more harm than good.

Now, back to this topic: what are your thoughts on the politicians and business owners who actually are the reason why Indians, and anyone from another country, come here legally for jobs?

Ok, you have a very different definition of racism from most progressives. Like they consider me a racist for just noticing or having a problem with being FLOODED with massive groups from other countries.

My thought on this topic is that we should remain open to anyone from around the world (outside of Muslims), but that we should have a solid vetting process. I am not for allowing or incentivizing gigantic relocation initiatives from these countries with visa programs etc. Is your argument that business owners should refuse to hire Indians or other foriengers who are here legally though wacky government programs?

Not wanting my suburban neighborhood to not be completely overrun by Indian people, or not wanting white people to become a tiny minority her or in Western EUrope over time, does not make me "racist" in the slightest.

You might be able to call me insensitive though. As a white man, we are constantly demonized and told we are the source of all the world's problems. Sick of it, no longer care so much about feelings.


Yeah, you're not a racist, by any means. I get where you're coming from.

I pretty much agree with everything you said.

Now to get the politicians and businesses to get their sheet together and fix this mess they made, because I'm sick of jobs going to anyone not American when there's plenty of Americans capable of doing those jobs, they (companies) just don't want to pay them American wages.

As for the kids on the Pic and the guy who made the Twitter post, they're just kids enjoying a football game. Doesn't get more American than that.

And the guy, well, staph doesn't need more thing to deal with already so I'll just leave it at that.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Spergin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
infinity ag said:

Spergin said:

VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

VaterAg said:

Zobel said:




this is good, and right, and necessary for us to be a superpower - is that your stance?


The demographics changes happened, man. The US looks very different today than it did 50 years ago and will look very different in 50 years than it does today. All these folks are Americans, regardless of what they look like or who their ancestors are. Division based on arbitrary factors such as skin color and not merit will only weaken us as a whole.



If they were albino we wouldn't want them either. Skin color is such a weak argument. Skin color is only an easy heuristic for your region of origin.


As was pointed out, these folks are American, born and raised in the US. In many cases, their parents too were born in the US. Can you explain why you don't them then if it isn't skin color? And while you are at it, show how it isn't as arbitrary as skin color.




This is an abject lie. More than half of all Indians have arrived in the US since 2010. There is a very high chance thatnone of the people in the picture in the OP were born here at all.


Total nonsense.


Oh okay, the data is wrong.
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

As for the kids on the Pic and the guy who made the Twitter post, they're just kids enjoying a football game. Doesn't get more American than that.

Yes, it does. what bizarro world are we in that going to a football game is somehow the definitive test for being an American?

Posterity
Creedal nation
Born on this side of the border
Attending a sporting event

Hard to imagine the bar getting lower
Spergin
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Looks like it's working out well for French and bad for the RINOs.
Spergin
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Trump supports French too.
bubblesthechimp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's surprising to you that the wealthy use their influence to get their kids into college?

That happens everywhere including a&m.
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

As for the kids on the Pic and the guy who made the Twitter post, they're just kids enjoying a football game. Doesn't get more American than that.

Agreed...I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well they appear to have assimilated. They appear to be "SEC ready". Also, not that I am a huge fan of racial or ethnic groups on college campuses (can't have one for whites lol), a lot of people are trying to portray this as the norm throughout the stadium that night...but I'd be willing to bet that this was some type of student block for the "Indian Student Association" or something like that.

I saw other shots from the stands that night, and they did not all look like this.
bubblesthechimp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie Apotheosis said:

Old McDonald said:

sounds like you need to go back to ireland and put your talents toward raising its standard of living rather than stealing opportunities from real heritage americans like myself whose ancestors arrived 30 years before yours


Stealing opportunities? Never thought I'd hear an Aggie say something like that. I am a Native Texan.

If you think a Native Texan is stealing your opportunities, I'd advise you to up the level of your game.



How do you know they were American? Did you interview them ? or are you making assumptions with some lefty sunshine.

I'm pragmatic, I'd bet, and that is all any of us are doing, some are American born likely 2nd gen. And many are not citizens but enjoying a great game that will one day be a dominate sport on this planet. A sizable number will go back to India taking their American training and education with them and do EXACTLY what China did starting in the 70's.-- Rise as a major competitive state.

They will and have already adopted American tech and processes to compete either economically or depending on geopolitics of the future, military, EXACTLY as China has done.

Once was enough, dont care to help create another competitor state for your feels and false globalist since of enlightenment. You people, left leaning, never friggin learn.
Spergin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bubblesthechimp said:




Trump admin is aggressively limiting all Visa pathways right now.
ChrisTAMU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All of the suicidal empathy in this thread is pathetic. Unfortunately, we'll reap what we've sown and it'll be too late.
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hardcore Greg said:

Quote:

As for the kids on the Pic and the guy who made the Twitter post, they're just kids enjoying a football game. Doesn't get more American than that.

Agreed...I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well they appear to have assimilated. They appear to be "SEC ready". Also, not that I am a huge fan of racial or ethnic groups on college campuses (can't have one for whites lol), a lot of people are trying to portray this as the norm throughout the stadium that night...but I'd be willing to bet that this was some type of student block for the "Indian Student Association" or something like that.

I saw other shots from the stands that night, and they did not all look like this.


Never thought of an association type of thing. That makes sense.

Also, great back and forth.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Rubicante
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hardcore Greg said:

Quote:

As for the kids on the Pic and the guy who made the Twitter post, they're just kids enjoying a football game. Doesn't get more American than that.

Agreed...I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well they appear to have assimilated. They appear to be "SEC ready". Also, not that I am a huge fan of racial or ethnic groups on college campuses (can't have one for whites lol), a lot of people are trying to portray this as the norm throughout the stadium that night...but I'd be willing to bet that this was some type of student block for the "Indian Student Association" or something like that.

I saw other shots from the stands that night, and they did not all look like this.


You don't even need a student block. The pic is focused on like 10 students, 2 of whom look more Hispanic if anything, and one who is possibly Southeast Asian.

You used to see more random Indians playing pool together in the basement of the MSC in any given night.

I watched the whole game because it was the only thing on at the bar other than the Astros losing. Most shots were of white people, and most individual shots were of white women (because cameramen are cameramen). This pic being used as indicative of the crowd at the game is crazy.
BadAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The well being of all the peoples on this planet is not the responsibility of this country and it is perfectly normal to question why in this particular instance it falls on the state and people of Texas.

Think that's "racist"? F your idol.
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rubicante said:

Hardcore Greg said:

Quote:

As for the kids on the Pic and the guy who made the Twitter post, they're just kids enjoying a football game. Doesn't get more American than that.

Agreed...I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well they appear to have assimilated. They appear to be "SEC ready". Also, not that I am a huge fan of racial or ethnic groups on college campuses (can't have one for whites lol), a lot of people are trying to portray this as the norm throughout the stadium that night...but I'd be willing to bet that this was some type of student block for the "Indian Student Association" or something like that.

I saw other shots from the stands that night, and they did not all look like this.


You don't even need a student block. The pic is focused on like 10 students, 2 of whom look more Hispanic if anything, and one who is possibly Southeast Asian.

You used to see more random Indians playing pool together in the basement of the MSC in any given night.

I watched the whole game because it was the only thing on at the bar other than the Astros losing. Most shots were of white people, and most individual shots were of white women (because cameramen are cameramen). This pic being used as indicative of the crowd at the game is crazy.

Can you admit that 13% white male undergad enrollment at University OF TEXAS is pretty crazy too...or at least surprising...just given the state demographics?

IMO something has got to give. Native Texans should not have to have ZERO life outside of Academics, or form "cheat groups", in order to have a decent chance at admissions into State Universities that their parents and ancestors have paid into for generations.
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spergin said:

infinity ag said:

Spergin said:

VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

VaterAg said:

Zobel said:




this is good, and right, and necessary for us to be a superpower - is that your stance?


The demographics changes happened, man. The US looks very different today than it did 50 years ago and will look very different in 50 years than it does today. All these folks are Americans, regardless of what they look like or who their ancestors are. Division based on arbitrary factors such as skin color and not merit will only weaken us as a whole.



If they were albino we wouldn't want them either. Skin color is such a weak argument. Skin color is only an easy heuristic for your region of origin.


As was pointed out, these folks are American, born and raised in the US. In many cases, their parents too were born in the US. Can you explain why you don't them then if it isn't skin color? And while you are at it, show how it isn't as arbitrary as skin color.




This is an abject lie. More than half of all Indians have arrived in the US since 2010. There is a very high chance thatnone of the people in the picture in the OP were born here at all.


Total nonsense.


Oh okay, the data is wrong.


I am sorry, my earlier response was incomplete.

Yes, there has been a flood of Indians since 2010. More than half? Maybe but I haven't seen the data. It is possible since the influx has been ridiculous. Please post the data. I am not contesting you on that one.


Those kids in the picture don't seem like they are foreigners who just flew in. They may be kids of H1Bs who are born here (so they are Americans). I am contesting you on that point.
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChrisTAMU said:

All of the suicidal empathy in this thread is pathetic. Unfortunately, we'll reap what we've sown and it'll be too late.


Yup.

Most, if not all, of these suicidal empathetic Marxists have zero clue how racist others countries, and their offloaded immigrants, really are.

It won't dawn on them until their own children or themselves can't get a job, because it is in no way about meritocracy with them, it's about what tribe to which you belong.
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rubicante said:

Hardcore Greg said:

Quote:

As for the kids on the Pic and the guy who made the Twitter post, they're just kids enjoying a football game. Doesn't get more American than that.

Agreed...I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well they appear to have assimilated. They appear to be "SEC ready". Also, not that I am a huge fan of racial or ethnic groups on college campuses (can't have one for whites lol), a lot of people are trying to portray this as the norm throughout the stadium that night...but I'd be willing to bet that this was some type of student block for the "Indian Student Association" or something like that.

I saw other shots from the stands that night, and they did not all look like this.


You don't even need a student block. The pic is focused on like 10 students, 2 of whom look more Hispanic if anything, and one who is possibly Southeast Asian.

I respectfully disagree...it's definitely a group of mostly Indian-American kids....likely a student organization block or they all pulled tix together somehow or something.

But I have seen multiple angles and it is mostly Indian-American in that section...but they were REDASS as hell (just for the wrong school)...to the point I was surprised in a good way.
ChrisTAMU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hardcore Greg said:

Rubicante said:

Hardcore Greg said:

Quote:

As for the kids on the Pic and the guy who made the Twitter post, they're just kids enjoying a football game. Doesn't get more American than that.

Agreed...I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well they appear to have assimilated. They appear to be "SEC ready". Also, not that I am a huge fan of racial or ethnic groups on college campuses (can't have one for whites lol), a lot of people are trying to portray this as the norm throughout the stadium that night...but I'd be willing to bet that this was some type of student block for the "Indian Student Association" or something like that.

I saw other shots from the stands that night, and they did not all look like this.


You don't even need a student block. The pic is focused on like 10 students, 2 of whom look more Hispanic if anything, and one who is possibly Southeast Asian.

You used to see more random Indians playing pool together in the basement of the MSC in any given night.

I watched the whole game because it was the only thing on at the bar other than the Astros losing. Most shots were of white people, and most individual shots were of white women (because cameramen are cameramen). This pic being used as indicative of the crowd at the game is crazy.

Can you admit that 13% white male undergad enrollment at University OF TEXAS is pretty crazy too...or at least surprising...just given the state demographics?

IMO something has got to give. Native Texans should not have to have ZERO life outside of Academics, or form "cheat groups", in order to have a decent chance at admissions into State Universities that their parents and ancestors have paid into for generations.


Sit down, shut up, and ignore the reality in front of you. When they're the majority certainly they'll treat us as well as we treated them. I mean, just look at all of the examples globally outside of the west.
Windy City Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Yes, there has been a flood of Indians since 2010. More than half? Maybe but I haven't seen the data. It is possible since the influx has been ridiculous. Please post the data. I am not contesting you on that one.



The data is pretty widely available. Indian immigrant in total increased by about by about 55% from 2010-2023 per the census data from 2.06 Million to 3.21 Million by 2023.

I saw a different survey that showed the Indian population overwhelmingly concentrated in a few states.

California - 1 Million Plus

New York/New Jersey - 830K

Texas - 570K

Illinois 270K



https://www.pewresearch.org/chart/indian-population-in-the-u-s-2000-2023/




ChrisTAMU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CDUB98 said:

ChrisTAMU said:

All of the suicidal empathy in this thread is pathetic. Unfortunately, we'll reap what we've sown and it'll be too late.


Yup.

Most, if not all, of these suicidal empathetic Marxists have zero clue how racist others countries, and their offloaded immigrants, really are.

It won't dawn on them until their own children or themselves can't get a job, because it is in no way about meritocracy with them, it's about what tribe to which you belong.


The modern white person is the most pathetic human in history. Incredible how quickly it shifted.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.