No Spin Ag said:annie88 said:
So you think in two years Trump should've fixed all the bull**** from four years of Biden? All the while fighting liberal Obama judges thwarting him at every turn?
No, but I do think more can be done.
Trump has done more than others, for sure, but I think that he should do more than he has. I wish he would. Now, if there's nothing else he can do, well that sucks and we're all out of luck.
Anyway, we've got way too many American graduates having to settle for jobs they didn't even go to school for because H1Bs are sitting in jobs our kids should have.
This is not a Trump issue.
Trump is working within a very narrow framework, that restricts how much he can do.
This is a Congress issue and Congress seems to go out of its way to screw Americans instead of working for them.