Student Section at tu, and Cornyn

67,040 Views | 1212 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Zobel
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you run a meritocracy for your own children?

If your neighbor's kids are smarter, would you kick yours out for theirs?
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zobel said:

The US all but ended immigration from 1921 and 1924 until the passage of Hart Cellar in 1965. This dropped foreign born population below 5%.

You just said you supported reverting to pre-1965. That means you're on the "wrong side" of your own argument.

I should have been more clear. I would be okay if we took a step back and looked at our immigration policies, even if that required a pause in immigration. Apologies, I wasn't clear in what I wrote and it caused me to mislead you with what I believe.
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zobel said:

Do you run a meritocracy for your own children?

If your neighbor's kids are smarter, would you kick yours out for theirs?

I'd tell mine they better find a way to compete and differentiate themselves. Everyone says the world needs ditch diggers until it's their children with the shovel in their hands.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You didn't answer the question. You advocate for pure meritocracy for our nation. Do you run your own family this way?
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Can you tell me about the arguments that the nativist in the U.S. made about those European immigrants?


Sure, that they were barbarian interlopers, and that was when they were from roughly the same area of the world as the natives. If your argument is that it's difficult enough to assimilate Irish and italians, so we shouldn't bother with Angolan or Bangladeshi, im with you.

I saw plenty of Irish and Italian flags being flown at the 9/11 memorials last week.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Can you tell me about the arguments that the nativist in the U.S. made about those European immigrants?


Sure, that they were barbarian interlopers, and that was when they were from roughly the same area of the world as the natives. If your argument is that it's difficult enough to assimilate Irish and italians, so we shouldn't bother with Angolan or Bangladeshi, im with you.

I saw plenty of Irish and Italian flags being flown at the 9/11 memorials last week.


So what? This country is made up of Irish and Italian people
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zobel said:

You didn't answer the question. You advocate for pure meritocracy for our nation. Do you run your own family this way?

I'd tell mine they better find a way to compete and differentiate themselves. Everyone says the world needs ditch diggers until it's their children with the shovel in their hands.

Families and nations are not the same thing, so there is no reason to respond to that. I know you think it's a gotcha but it's not.
VaterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??


Run your business any way you want, it's your business. The successful business owner though, would absolutely hire the person who could best do the job, especially if he costs less than the alternative.
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They need to assimilate. If they love Ireland and Italy so much, maybe they should go back. You can't serve two countries.
EclipseAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Old McDonald said:

EclipseAg said:

He used that photo to ILLUSTRATE a massive shift in demographics that will forever change our state. You simply can't import a particular people by the millions without downstream effects.

there aren't even a million indian people in texas. what are you talking about?


Where do you live? Come to Fort Bend County or Collin County or one of the many other suburban counties around Houston, Dallas or Austin and see for yourself.

Drive around a bit and check out the retail establishments and restaurants. Go to a Costco. Look at school demographics. Try and find a white, black or Hispanic doctor.

Hell, there's a giant Hindu statue in Sugar Land that is the tallest Hanuman statue outside India. Does that sound like something just a handful of people could pull off?

https://therealtytoday.com/news/texas-unveils-90-foot-tall-lord-hanuman-statue-a-new-cultural-and-spiritual-landmark/

From that article:

"The impact of the statue extends beyond its immediate surroundings. It serves as a testament to the growing influence of Indian culture in the global arena and highlights the importance of preserving and celebrating cultural traditions in a multicultural society. The grand Prana Prathishta ceremony, which featured traditional rituals performed by Vedic priests and scholars, underscored the deep spiritual significance of the statue and the importance of maintaining cultural practices."

Does that sound like assimilation to you?

There are roughly 300,000 H1-B visa holders in Texas, and that number is out-of-date. That doesn't count all the other types of visas like H-4s for spouses, F-1 student visas, OPT visas for student workers, and on and on.

Now add in the B-2 visitor visas for family members who come six months out of the year.

Now add in all the former H1-Bs who have green cards or who have already become citizens.

Now add in all their children who either are considered residents (for college application purposes) or who were born here and are citizens.

Now consider all that has happened in 20 years, and many, many of the people we are talking about are here fraudulently.

You can blow it all off. And I may be wrong about the long-term impacts. But to me it's worth noticing and questioning.
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??

Run your business the way you want. I don't understand what that has to do with competing against smarter Indian kids. Nobody is telling you what to do with your property, nor should they. Nor should care.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??

Run your business the way you want. I don't understand what that has to do with competing against smarter Indian kids. Nobody is telling you what to do with your property, nor should they. Nor should care.


This country is our family's business.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bull Meachem said:

They need to assimilate. If they love Ireland and Italy so much, maybe they should go back. You can't serve two countries.


They've assimilated. Done. This is their country.
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's the issue though - families and nations are the same thing, they differ in scale but not in kind.

We've already gone through it on this thread but society doesn't end with the family. You have relationships and therefore obligations to people beyond your immediate family. Your cousins, your second cousins, your aunts and uncles, and so on. And you have reasonable, normal obligations to friends, members of your community, coworkers, etc.

This ring of relationships and concentric circles is the basis for society at all levels, all the way up to all humanity, with family at the bottom and nation near the top.

It is absurd to argue for a radical meritocracy for your own family - although Plato did something like this, or at least wanted to challenge the idea by having all children held in common in the Republic. Adams rejected this (correctly) because men are not ants.

There is NOTHING wrong with favoring your countrymen over foreigners, and this is precisely because there is nothing wrong with favoring your children over others. No racism required.

To put a finer point on it - your idea that families and nations are different is flatly incorrect. Here's Aristotle in Politics book 3. Emphasis mine.

Quote:

It is clear then that a state is not a mere society, having a common place, established for the prevention of mutual crime and for the sake of exchange. These are conditions without which a state cannot exist; but all of them together do not constitute a state, which is a community of families and aggregations of families in well-being, for the sake of a perfect and self-sufficing life. Such a community can only be established among those who live in the same place and intermarry. Hence arise in cities family connections, brotherhoods, common sacrifices, amusements which draw men together. But these are created by friendship, for the will to live together is friendship. The end of the state is the good life, and these are the means towards it. And the state is the union of families and villages in a perfect and self-sufficing life, by which we mean a happy and honorable life.

Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??


Run your business any way you want, it's your business. The successful business owner though, would absolutely hire the person who could best do the job, especially if he costs less than the alternative.


Spoken like a guy who has never run a successful business and probably reverse mortgages his house rather than give it to his kids
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??

Run your business the way you want. I don't understand what that has to do with competing against smarter Indian kids. Nobody is telling you what to do with your property, nor should they. Nor should care.


This country is our family's business.

So you want to decide the outcomes instead of equality of opportunity? Scary but on par with democrats/socialist today.
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zobel said:

That's the issue though - families and nations are the same thing, they differ in scale but not in kind.

We've already gone through it on this thread but society doesn't end with the family. You have relationships and therefore obligations to people beyond your immediate family. Your cousins, your second cousins, your aunts and uncles, and so on. And you have reasonable, normal obligations to friends, members of your community, coworkers, etc.

This ring of relationships and concentric circles is the basis for society at all levels, all the way up to all humanity, with family at the bottom and nation near the top.

It is absurd to argue for a radical meritocracy for your own family - although Plato did something like this, or at least wanted to challenge the idea by having all children held in common in the Republic. Adams rejected this (correctly) because men are not ants.

There is NOTHING wrong with favoring your countrymen over foreigners, and this is precisely because there is nothing wrong with favoring your children over others. No racism required.


The kids in that picture are most likely our countrymen. That's the whole ****ing point.
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

bI'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??


Run your business any way you want, it's your business. The successful business owner though, would absolutely hire the person who could best do the job, especially if he costs less than the alternative.


Spoken like a guy who has never run a successful business and probably reverse mortgages his house rather than give it to his kids

Well, I have helped run a successful family business and I don't forsee needing a reverse mortgage when I get older.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??

Run your business the way you want. I don't understand what that has to do with competing against smarter Indian kids. Nobody is telling you what to do with your property, nor should they. Nor should care.


This country is our family's business.

So you want to decide the outcomes instead of equality of opportunity? Scary but on par with democrats/socialist today.


Yes. I do. And if the democrats and socialists are prioritizing our country's citizens over the foreigners then I would have no problem voting for them. Labels don't matter, outcomes matter.
VaterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.



At least you are honest and not trying to hide behind nonsense like "they don't assimilate", "they talk funny", "their culture is different", "they aren't as smart as us".

Kudos for your honesty. And best of luck going forward, you will absolutely need it.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bull Meachem said:

Zobel said:

That's the issue though - families and nations are the same thing, they differ in scale but not in kind.

We've already gone through it on this thread but society doesn't end with the family. You have relationships and therefore obligations to people beyond your immediate family. Your cousins, your second cousins, your aunts and uncles, and so on. And you have reasonable, normal obligations to friends, members of your community, coworkers, etc.

This ring of relationships and concentric circles is the basis for society at all levels, all the way up to all humanity, with family at the bottom and nation near the top.

It is absurd to argue for a radical meritocracy for your own family - although Plato did something like this, or at least wanted to challenge the idea by having all children held in common in the Republic. Adams rejected this (correctly) because men are not ants.

There is NOTHING wrong with favoring your countrymen over foreigners, and this is precisely because there is nothing wrong with favoring your children over others. No racism required.


The kids in that picture are most likely our countrymen. That's the whole ****ing point.


Strange, they look just like Indians
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

They need to assimilate. If they love Ireland and Italy so much, maybe they should go back. You can't serve two countries.


They've assimilated. Done. This is their country.

So did the kids in that picture.
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Zobel said:

That's the issue though - families and nations are the same thing, they differ in scale but not in kind.

We've already gone through it on this thread but society doesn't end with the family. You have relationships and therefore obligations to people beyond your immediate family. Your cousins, your second cousins, your aunts and uncles, and so on. And you have reasonable, normal obligations to friends, members of your community, coworkers, etc.

This ring of relationships and concentric circles is the basis for society at all levels, all the way up to all humanity, with family at the bottom and nation near the top.

It is absurd to argue for a radical meritocracy for your own family - although Plato did something like this, or at least wanted to challenge the idea by having all children held in common in the Republic. Adams rejected this (correctly) because men are not ants.

There is NOTHING wrong with favoring your countrymen over foreigners, and this is precisely because there is nothing wrong with favoring your children over others. No racism required.


The kids in that picture are most likely our countrymen. That's the whole ****ing point.


Strange, they look just like Indians

Strange, those people flying Irish and Italian flags looked like Italians and Irishmen.
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If a Chinese national is here on vacation and has a child, that child leaves and never comes back. Doesn't speak English - but is a US citizen and has a US passport.

Is this person my countryman?

How bout this guy's kids?

Do I owe them the same obligations that I do to a family who has been here, settling and running this country with mine for decades or centuries?

Immigration law - especially the radical kind we put in place 60 years ago - is a BAD decider of this question.
VaterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vox Clamantis said:

VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??


Run your business any way you want, it's your business. The successful business owner though, would absolutely hire the person who could best do the job, especially if he costs less than the alternative.


Spoken like a guy who has never run a successful business and probably reverse mortgages his house rather than give it to his kids


Personal attack when I agreed with you running your business as you would like?
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.



At least you are honest and not trying to hide behind nonsense like "they don't assimilate", "they talk funny", "their culture is different", "they aren't as smart as us".

Kudos for your honesty. And best of luck going forward, you will absolutely need it.



"Good luck to you and yours, you'll need it as we replace you and your family with hordes of third worlders who have a standard of living so low they don't even realize that the state of America today is in decline and only getting worse because it's still 1000x better than where they came from. Just deal with it. Hope your kids can make it."
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bull Meachem said:

Zobel said:

Do you run a meritocracy for your own children?

If your neighbor's kids are smarter, would you kick yours out for theirs?

I'd tell mine they better find a way to compete and differentiate themselves. Everyone says the world needs ditch diggers until it's their children with the shovel in their hands.


But if the process to compete is not fair, it won't matter what some of them do at all. If it's already rigged from the start, there's nothing they can really do.
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Zobel said:

That's the issue though - families and nations are the same thing, they differ in scale but not in kind.

We've already gone through it on this thread but society doesn't end with the family. You have relationships and therefore obligations to people beyond your immediate family. Your cousins, your second cousins, your aunts and uncles, and so on. And you have reasonable, normal obligations to friends, members of your community, coworkers, etc.

This ring of relationships and concentric circles is the basis for society at all levels, all the way up to all humanity, with family at the bottom and nation near the top.

It is absurd to argue for a radical meritocracy for your own family - although Plato did something like this, or at least wanted to challenge the idea by having all children held in common in the Republic. Adams rejected this (correctly) because men are not ants.

There is NOTHING wrong with favoring your countrymen over foreigners, and this is precisely because there is nothing wrong with favoring your children over others. No racism required.


The kids in that picture are most likely our countrymen. That's the whole ****ing point.


Strange, they look just like Indians

Strange, those people flying Irish and Italian flags looked like Italians and Irishmen.


I'm sure they did, those Italians and Irish descendent Americans would blend in perfectly in Ireland or Italy. Where they wouldn't blend in? India. Regardless of whether they had an Indian passport:

The reverse is true as well. Show a crowd of Americans with 15 Indians in front and ask any rational person what they see and they'll say " a bunch of Indians in front of Americans"
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Bull Meachem said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.


So not a meritocracy.


No, not a meritocracy.

I own a company, I am going to demand excellence from my kids; but my company is for them and for my family. The odds are good that no matter how excellent my kids are in the company, I could probably search far and wide and find an immigrant who would be better at their job for less or the same money. Is that what I should do??


Run your business any way you want, it's your business. The successful business owner though, would absolutely hire the person who could best do the job, especially if he costs less than the alternative.


Spoken like a guy who has never run a successful business and probably reverse mortgages his house rather than give it to his kids


Personal attack when I agreed with you running your business as you would like?


Yes.
VaterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sea Speed said:

VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.



At least you are honest and not trying to hide behind nonsense like "they don't assimilate", "they talk funny", "their culture is different", "they aren't as smart as us".

Kudos for your honesty. And best of luck going forward, you will absolutely need it.



"Good luck to you and yours, you'll need it as we replace you and your family with hordes of third worlders who have a standard of living so low they don't even realize that the state of America today is in decline and only getting worse because it's still 1000x better than where they came from. Just deal with it. Hope your kids can make it."


The demographics in this country have changed and will continue to change. This is a fact. Refusing to accept it is going to lead to a whole lot of misery going forward.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What you wrote is white supremacy.

It literally isn't. It's funny how Democrats always push the white supremacy bull**** when they're losing an argument. It's pathetic.

Are they still around every corner waiting to get everyone? You know that's what Democrats push. They ignore the real problems in the world and go right back to the old bogeyman white man.
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me.
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
this is not a foregone conclusion. you are acting as if the political environment of the past 50 or 25 years is some immutable law of nature. it is not.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VaterAg said:

Sea Speed said:

VaterAg said:

Vox Clamantis said:

I'll say it, I absolutely want DEI for white Americans. This is our country, we have a stake in it and it was created for our posterity.

I don't want our kids to have to compete against the absolute 5th standard deviation to the right section of the billion population Indian bell curve, I don't care if it costs us some GDP points or slows advancement or economic growth. This country was not built and promised to foreigners.

You should be able to be an above average American, with an above average intellect and above average drive, and have an above average outcome without having to compete with the top .5% of Indians who will work for 80% of what you will because they're infatuated with indoor plumbing.



At least you are honest and not trying to hide behind nonsense like "they don't assimilate", "they talk funny", "their culture is different", "they aren't as smart as us".

Kudos for your honesty. And best of luck going forward, you will absolutely need it.



"Good luck to you and yours, you'll need it as we replace you and your family with hordes of third worlders who have a standard of living so low they don't even realize that the state of America today is in decline and only getting worse because it's still 1000x better than where they came from. Just deal with it. Hope your kids can make it."


The demographics in this country have changed and will continue to change. This is a fact. Refusing to accept it is going to lead to a whole lot of misery going forward.


lol no; we aren't doing that anymore
Texaguser17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems pretty clear that future societies including America will be incredibly racists. It just remains to be seen which races dominate the others.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.