Rapier108 said:infinity ag said:Rapier108 said:Hardcore Greg said:Vessel said:deddog said:Vessel said:deddog said:Vessel said:
GiveThis is “Cuckoo Nationalism.”
— Chief Egregore Officer (@ChiefEgregore) September 15, 2026
The cuckoo is a bird that sneaks into other birds’ nests, removes their eggs, and replaces them with its own. Then the other birds come back to their nest and are tricked into feeding and caring for this hatchling that not only is not theirs, but… https://t.co/8yyKyW0GOsQuote:
<snip>
But they aren't us. They are foreigners with no connection to us. Donning the outer trappings of our society is just a trick to deceive us into the intolerable ****oo relationship. Like a ****oo evolving to lay an egg that more closely resembles the eggs of its primary victims. "I wear an outer shell that looks familiar, don't ask questions, give me the resources you secured for your posterity."
</snip>
Extremely salient point. They aren't us and they are seizing what is ours.
This is an extremely cynical view.
I consider myself more American than the heathens who think abortion is ok, and that its ok to murder your kids just because you have the sads.
And trans women consider themselves women.
So what does being American constitute?
Because being white is not it.
Having a shared European lineage is definitely a major part of it. There's a shared European experience going back thousands of years inextricably linked to race/DNA. It's why
It isn't just ideas, because you can have countrymen/kinfolk who disagree on ideas/beliefs but are still countrymen/kinfolk.
This might have some truth, in general, but deddog is a different skin tone than me and comes across as one of the best conservative, patriotic posters on here. Also seems like a Christian.
Our 5y/o daughter's Indian friend's parents are fully Americanized and devoutly Christian. Wonderful people.
Do I have some problems with the ones that refuse to assimilate, in particular the boomer aged ones who are rude as hell? Absolutely. But I think Asians/Indians, by and large, are a good example to other migrant groups on how to properly assimilate.
But I would trade ANY white liberal for the most non-assimilating Indian. Wish we could deport white liberals more than anyone, aside from maybe Muslims.
Indian Christians tend to be good people, so much so that the Hindus in India love to try to take advantage of them. I've known several Indian Christians and they were good people who loved this country. One of them is third generation (grandparents on both sides came from India) and she's is an awesome person. Red ass Aggie in the extreme (even after all the time since she graduated, she could still fill in for the Yell Leaders if needed), very conservative, Christian, and probably the only doctor of Indian descent I would go see without hesitation of I needed her specialty.
"I think we should allow Indian Christians in because I know a few of them and they are good folks".
This is just like Old MacDonald who wanted us to hand out green cards to Muslims "because Abdul down the street lets his kids play with my kids and his wife brings us delicious biryani for Ramadan".
Very naive and ill-informed take.
Why am I not surprised that is your take. /eyeroll
Got a logical rebuttal? If so, please share.
If you want to respond like an irrational woman, I will just let it whizz by.