Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

340,670 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by The Shank Ag
Aztec1948
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coby said:

The stories of that ranch are some of the craziest I've ever heard. A lot of the "alien trickster" stories come out of that place.
Yes for sure. I've heard of situations where et has made his own personal playground in folks living rooms. Some refer to this activity as poltergeist phenomenon.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
Ross Coulthart: UFOs and why we are not alone
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
Yup, it appears to be crumbling even more....

More UFO Whistleblowers SECRETLY CONFIRM 'Non-Human Biologics' & 'Retrieval Programs': Shellenberger

Aztec1948
Mike Herrera: UFO Whistleblower

Last night's Fade to Black radio podcast has Mike as guest. He is the former Marine that gave his testimony at the UFO/UAP Disclosure Press Conference in DC back in June.

Aztec1948
Russia studies crashed UFOs at Taganay Park Ural Mountains & near Baikonur Cosmodrome

As we would logically expect, the vehicle "crashes" are not just limited to the US.

Stat Monitor Repairman

Anybody seen this 'metapod' video from 2015?
Aztec1948
An odd looker huh?

G Martin 87
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Anybody seen this 'metapod' video from 2015?
The "pod" looks too distinct from the background sky and clouds to be a real object filmed in that setting. More like a green screen movie effect. Highly skeptical of that.
Aztec1948
Retired Army Karl Nell went on the record to The DeBrief, stating of Grusch, "His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence."

Aztec1948
MORE UFO WHISTLEBLOWERS Confirm David Grusch's Testimony: Michael Shellenberger

Where is CNN? FOX?

Aztec1948
APEC 9/30: UAP Propulsion, Physics & Materials

Aztec1948
Interesting and perhaps telling article here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/bible-reading-pentagon-commanders-halted-31060240

over weather balloons....

jkag89
Great source. The Daily Star is best known for its Page 3 girls, not hard hitting journalism.
Aztec1948
I hear ya...it's odd that CNN, CBS et. al. have completely avoided this latest round of disclosure news. Odd, seeing that it is perhaps the biggest news story ever. I have heard this about factions in the Pentagon with this take. Good to see it in print.

Are they simply being good soldiers...who knows.

This news outlet is not afraid it would appear.

kuddoes to them

Aztec1948
Project Red Light, UFO crash recoveries & aliens discussed by fmr. Boeing Aerospace employee "A.H."

Aztec1948
My guy, Richard Dolan, has some thoughts today:

Hi Everyone,
I have some followup comments on Michael Shellenberger's latest article plus he did an interview with The Hill which you can link to here.
My main question today is, how much will it take truly to obtain genuine UFO/UAP honesty?
I keep coming back to the Red Line of Crash Retrievals that is, an admission that this is real. Craft and bodies. Both. Can that happen? Well, even now that there are at least thirty individuals who have allegedly come forward to the IG and discussed these matters, you still barely hear a peep out of the establishment. Sure, The Hill did the interview with Shellenberger, and there's New Nation. But these are not the top tier media organizations, not at all. I keep checking and there's just nothing.
How much info can conceivably be put out there and still have no genuine impact on public discussion? I think the answer is … a great deal. Much more than is even out there now. Mainly because, as I argue in the video, we don't live in a democracy. We live literally in a "pretend democracy." The "pretend" part is crucial. They've got to pretend we have a democratic system because that's the ideology. But god forbid they actually allow such a thing. Wasn't it Mark Twain who said (or we are told he said): "the only reason we can have elections is because they don't matter."
Whether he actually said that or not, we all know it's true. Anyway, for that reason I don't expect the media complex to do anything to push this forward. Not the crash retrieval claims, not anything else either.
PLUS … ummm… we have an election coming in the US that promises to make this country go bonkers once again. Fun times. Whatever you think about any of the political candidates in the US, you know the sh*t's going to get really real. As in burning cities and who knows what else. Where will the UAP disclosure issue fit into that setting? Will the Biden Administration even want to discuss this matter at all? What's in it for them? Certainly the MIC is not interested in moving this forward so why should the White House? Plus oh yes, they are losing a war right now and need desperately to find an exit ramp from that one. So they have their problems to think about. Not sure how much upside a UAP Disclosure really will have for them.
Toward the end of this I discuss the work of Leonard Stringfield and gave a very quick overview for any of you who missed my various talks on him earlier this year. If you did miss them, search Stringfield in the search bar at the top of the website and you will find them all. He was fascinating. Despite the fact that I hate pulling myself away from my USO book these days, I may do a few more treatments of Stringfield for Youtube in the near future.
Okay, it's a beautiful day. Let's get some sunshine!
Richard

Aztec1948
Farsight Update: October 2023

Dr. Brown at Farsight Institute gives a brief update.

Understanding the Science Behind Remote Viewing

The data collected in any rv test/project can often times be astounding. When 3-4 separate, independent "viewers" (replications) all "see" similar things...it goes beyond that. For a novice like me..jaw dropping.
When set up properly. It circumvents the media, the gov et.al. and only pure data is produced.

Is it perfect? No. Is our intelligence community still involved in it. Yes.

Aztec1948
The Government's UFO Problem with Christopher Mellon

Chris Cuomo has a good conversation with former gov official, Mr. Mellon here.

Who?mikejones!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman

Stat Monitor Repairman

Why they trolling us with this?
Stat Monitor Repairman
What's the deal with this project blue beam jellyfish UFO?

Anybody seeing this?
Stat Monitor Repairman
captkirk
AG
ttu_85

I bet the UAP response was eh, no intelligent life here. Got better things to do.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Leonard H. Stringfield
Now that things are trending correctly, what are some implications of the reality?
Leonard H. Stringfield

Hearing there will now be additional congressional hearings with more whistleblowers coming forward.

Gov is dancing a dangerous jig here...
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

Leonard H. Stringfield

Researcher and historian on the subject has some good things to say here. Like fine wine...Dolan delivers.
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Leonard H. Stringfield
If we didn't cross the Rubicon in July, we have now it would appear. More toothpaste here that ain't going back in the tube. It may be a question now of not if, but just how much the gate-keepers will disclose.

Congresspeople Shocked after Classified UAP Briefing-Chris Lehto

Leonard H. Stringfield
Now that David Grusch has effectively opened the whistleblower floodgates, I suspect more people will be getting in line. Such as this former defense contractor:

Lockheed's SECRET UFO crash retrieval program EXPOSED by whistleblower

fullback44
AG

They saw a vegetable flying around, they probably aren't vegetarians
Gigem314
AG

Stat Monitor Repairman
'Art's parts' is back.

Religion research professor goes on Rogan telling a story of non-earth origin meta-material retrieved by her from an alleged 1950s UFO crash site.

#2091 Diana Walsh Pasulka

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.