Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

299,711 Views | 2223 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Agthatbuilds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They shot video of the aliens? Well.....we're waiting
Redstone
AG
This is religious, and not as simple as angels / demons. I'm starting a thread on Religion soon and will link to it here. There may be consilience with testimonies, physical evidence, writings of Apostolic (Catholic / Orthodox) mystics, and close Biblical textual analysis.

I recommend the Protestant scholar Michael Heiser, especially The Unseen Realm, and Catholic apologist Jimmy Akin's Mysterious World podcast.

The Debrief article:
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

Blumenthal has an excellent book about Harvard researcher John Mack, The Believer. He was a serious investigator who came to believe through first-hand testimony and physical evidence - and was unbelievably targeted for it.

A summary from Steve Skojec:
https://skojecfile.steveskojec.com/p/us-intelligence-officials-say-america

Two filmmakers I recommend are James Fox (The Phenomenon especially) and also Accidential Truth: UFO Revelations by Ron James.
Here is a podcast interview with James:
- https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-728-ron-james-exclusive

The Unexplained is excellent. The archives are incredible, including interviews with Travis Walton (very credible) and many military officials. Don't miss the Rendlesham Forest episodes (incidents occurred Dec 26 28 1980).

Recent Unexplained episodes worth checking out:
- https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/special-ralph-blumenthal-uap-breaking-news-june-5-2023
- https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-723-gari-jones
UTExan
It is telling that Dr John Mack, Chief of Psychiatry at Harvard, was persecuted because he chose to research the abduction phenomenon. Sad that he is gone now.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
ballchain
doubledog

The unanswered question : In a time of high quality digital media, why are UFO images always so blurry?

I know alien blurring technology.

(filmed by a TV crew in 2012)

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2012/11/13/co-ufo-sightings-in-denver.kdvr
Redstone
AG
I believe the answer is the inter-dimensional nature of what's happening. They are not operating in our space-time BUT they can also do so, under certain conditions we cannot comprehend.

From my Catholic perspective, the principle is the same as entertaining angels aware, or even God (Logos - Order and Reason is a divine Person) taking human form.

This does not necessarily mean angel job description - messenger) or satan (accuser) but as a spiritual creation that can interact in the material world (humans are embodied spirits, strongly attached to the material, some more than others).
Redstone
AG
For a close Biblical analysis, I again recommend Heiser, starting with The Unseen Realm. And also, this morning, read Psalm 82.
Redstone
AG
Please read Psalm 82, and also Heiser's summary of Elohim (God Incarnate) and elohims -

https://www.logos.com/grow/who-are-elohim/

https://www.docdroid.net/mZZGrH3/elohim-pdf
Madman
AG
I was coming around to believing on this topic. I really was.

I now think the highest probability scenario is the US is prepping the world for some stupid psy op.
Agristotle
AG
What we don't know is more than we know, but...
I do find the scenario of an off books cold war to secure and reverse engineer the tech an interesting premise.
Redstone
AG
In a long historical view, the recent encounter phenomena may share continuity with preternatural experiences of the pre-modern era, such as encounters with the "faerie world"

Second, and related, how many "abductions" have been stopped by calling upon the name of Jesus? More than a few, I think - something also perhaps true of DMT-induced travelers to the worlds of "machine elves." Such a mystical world is, I believe, empirically verifiable in some cases, as a group of people on the same "trip" can describe, subjectively, what seems to be an objective, other-worldly reality.
Only Fans Director
All UFOs are man-made spy craft. Most likely of Chinese or Russian origin.

It is logical for the US government to keep downed craft a secret to prevent the masses from calling for war.

That being said...

Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Madman said:

I now think the highest probability scenario is the US is prepping the world for some stupid psy op.
Ag83
AG
doubledog said:

The unanswered question : In a time of high quality digital media, why are UFO images always so blurry?

I know alien blurring technology.

(filmed by a TV crew in 2012)

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2012/11/13/co-ufo-sightings-in-denver.kdvr
Stat Monitor Repairman
Madman said:

Watched part of an interview with this Grusch whistleblower dude.

Meeeeeh, something off about this guy.

Weird body language and nonverbal communication. Got a bad vibe from this dude. Doesn't seem credible, imo.

Which begs the question, whats the point of all this?
degreedy
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Madman said:

Weird body language and nonverbal communication. Got a bad vibe from this dude. Doesn't seem credible, imo.

I'm afraid I thought the same thing. You mean to tell me that bro here can just spill his guts about all of this if in fact it were true, and wouldn't be faced with any repercussions/black ops team/rainbow squad/etc?

Of all the people that would have to be involved with an operation of this scale/timeline, how on earth is bro here the very first one that thought "hey, we've got ships, yeah believe it or not we've got bodies too now let's tell people about it and voluntarily hand over any kind of pension or benefits that I'm entitled to because we've got to get at dem aliens ", etc etc.

I'm now officially of the stance that this is just a coordinated psych-op to test the pulse of the general public as well as throw an alientiddy distraction away from old-man stumble.
boulderaggie
AG
Agreed. He might be telling the truth, but he's no whistleblower. He's following orders.
UTExan
He's another brick removed from the wall as the government will admit that aliens have been in contact with the US government since 1947 (at least).
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Agristotle
AG
I really don't think we will ever get anything from our government. If we do have alien tech, they will just tell the senators that for national security reasons we can't disclose. They will pull them aside, one on one, tell them China and Russia have the same crash stuff and are trying to reverse engineer it and if they do, its game over. Hence we cannot let industry in on the secrets, because China will steal it all.

The politicians can't keep a secret, that's why they simply can't be read in. Remember Dick Morris? That guy told a HOOKER that we had evidence of life on Mars!!

The little people, they will absolutely leverage with sweet high paying consultant jobs or threaten them.
Aztec1948
Kozmozag said:

It's going to be pretty funny when some government spokesperson says, yea roswell was a spaceship crash, we have the ship and the three dead aliens.
It never was a troll guys.

Stay tuned...
Tibbers
boulderaggie said:

Agreed. He might be telling the truth, but he's no whistleblower. He's following orders.

How can you tell? If he's following orders, why now?

To me this is either a true believer or a guy who is saying to China, look at all the potential **** we have, don't **** with us.
Aztec1948

Guys, this reality is as real as your front door.
degreedy
AG
Aztec1948 said:

Is Aztec1948 Spyderman's new handle?
Aztec1948
NPH- said:

Aztec1948 said:

Is Aztec1948 Spyderman's new handle?
Yup

TA keeps erasing him for a myriad of reasons. Trolling (I don't think so). Derailing threads...who doesn't? A couple more that I don't even recall now. It's not my sandbox, so need to modify the game plan perhaps if I want to continue to play.The 2 subjects that got me in hot water were the reality of et and all things associated with that, and my disgust with a racist representing my school (TAMU-'79) with a very nasty/hurtful song.

This video just dropped...is the figure in the video legit? Many want to see proof. (I do!) This either is or it isn't.

How many of you know what a Corvair Spyder is?
Redstone
AG
This is a summary of my opinion. There is much material to add.

Both the material and spiritual world exist.

https://texags.com/forums/15/topics/3382956
Aztec1948
Good presentation by Richard Dolan, the author of the information presented in the original video of this thread.

Gigem314
AG
Aztec1948 said:

Kozmozag said:

It's going to be pretty funny when some government spokesperson says, yea roswell was a spaceship crash, we have the ship and the three dead aliens.
It never was a troll guys.

Stay tuned...
Big reveal any day now..
Redstone
AG
Reveals happen all the time, if we believe credible first and second hand accounts.

These testimonies are a big reason why the "Inter-dimensional" and spiritual aspect is so fascinating …. the critics with their mockery also have a good point.
one safe place
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Madman said:

There are three things that are always true when it comes to UFO's, alien spacecraft, and Bigfoot, et al.

First, despite better and better and more readily available cameras and video recording devices, the images are always blurry.

Secondly, all the people who are interviewed or who post videos on the topic are just weird. While they are, without doubt, true believers, they look and act and/or talk very weird.

Thirdly, anyone who says something you agree with, regardless of the lack of evidence, becomes credible, solely because you agree with what they are saying.
An L of an Ag
AG
Back in high school in the dead week before the Super Bowl between the Tony Eason-led Patriots and the legendary Ditka Bears, we asked our self-described football and gambling guru what he thought about the game. His answer will go down in double talk history: "My money's on Chicago, but don't count New England out". He never did live that down to this day.

Your posts have been entertaining enough over the years, but that last one sounds exactly like what I described above.
Redstone
AG
The point is that strong materialist proof - and trust me, I am "show me the aliens" 100% - may not be on offer, IF the metaphysical speculation I posted on Religion today has any currency.
Agristotle
AG
They can't and won't disclose the truth. To them, this is a matter of national security at the highest level. We are racing the Russians and Chinese to crack the secrets of this tech. If they won't tell the presidents, they aren't going to tell the general public.
Madman
AG
Why does one poster have hints of

Spyder
Big 12-0
Miller 58

Nothing odd about that.
TRADUCTOR
Watched the video, no ET, it's a chupacabra.
Aztec1948
The data collected by Farsight suggests the major religions were created by extraterrestrials as control mechanisms over humanity. This would explain much. The bright light that temporarily blinded Paul on his trip to Damascus? Been pondering this one lately..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.