Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

303,836 Views | 2244 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
degreedy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
10thYrSr said:

10thYrSr said:

I photographed a spy balloon over my house. Looked like a bright star in the evening sky. I wouldn't have noticed it but my daughter pointed it out. She said she saw a star, and sure enough there was a bright point in the sky. I took out my astronomy binoculars and saw it was white and spherical. It wasn't moving very fast, but it moved from the eliptical plane (the path that all planets take across the sky) towards the south very slowly. It looked almost like this in my binoculars:

https://www.businessinsider.com/spy-balloons-how-they-work-stratospheric-balloon-technology-racetrack-surveillance-2020-3

Not the same, but similar. After exhaustive research I found it was a spy balloon that flies at a height aircraft can't reach, so it is essentially unable to be attacked.ill try to find the article, but apparently it can stay aloft for quite some time (months) and is able to mildly steer itself.

I can post a picture, but it would just look like a white dot in the blue sky, but the exif data is intact.

Look Guys, Here is a post I made in June about the spy balloon over Texas. Trust me, these things were here and I saw one.

And you are certain it wasn't a weather balloon? Is it possible that this in fact was a "spy" balloon and that the government knew about it and chose to keep it a secret?

Is this Chinese balloon recently only revealed because it leaked into media reports? Have the Chinese been doing this before now and this is the only one we know about?
Reginald Cousins
S
NPH- said:

10thYrSr said:

10thYrSr said:

I photographed a spy balloon over my house. Looked like a bright star in the evening sky. I wouldn't have noticed it but my daughter pointed it out. She said she saw a star, and sure enough there was a bright point in the sky. I took out my astronomy binoculars and saw it was white and spherical. It wasn't moving very fast, but it moved from the eliptical plane (the path that all planets take across the sky) towards the south very slowly. It looked almost like this in my binoculars:

https://www.businessinsider.com/spy-balloons-how-they-work-stratospheric-balloon-technology-racetrack-surveillance-2020-3

Not the same, but similar. After exhaustive research I found it was a spy balloon that flies at a height aircraft can't reach, so it is essentially unable to be attacked.ill try to find the article, but apparently it can stay aloft for quite some time (months) and is able to mildly steer itself.

I can post a picture, but it would just look like a white dot in the blue sky, but the exif data is intact.

Look Guys, Here is a post I made in June about the spy balloon over Texas. Trust me, these things were here and I saw one.

And you are certain it wasn't a weather balloon? Is it possible that this in fact was a "spy" balloon and that the government knew about it and chose to keep it a secret?

Is this Chinese balloon recently only revealed because it leaked into media reports? Have the Chinese been doing this before now and this is the only one we know about?

Been before now for sure.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chinese-spy-balloons-over-us-during-trump-admin-discovered-after-he-left-office-senior-biden-official
Charles Hickson Knows
Our thoughts on the current controlled EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality disclosure process and related US GOV cover-up? Once the uneasy, contagious giggling subsides, how will our civilization and the mislead sheep adapt to this publicly known reality? Are the good Shepherds withholding the truth in our best interest? Perhaps multiple species are involved?
TRADUCTOR
That is the third variation of a the lie 'spy balloons during Trump administration! reeee'
Reginald Cousins
S
TRADUCTOR said:

That is the third variation of a the lie 'spy balloons during Trump administration! reeee'

Should have come back and corrected after that came out.

100% on me.

I'm not reeeee however. Quite the opp.
Charles Hickson Knows
Our thoughts on the current controlled EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality disclosure process and related US GOV cover-up? Once the uneasy, contagious giggling subsides, how will our civilization and the mislead sheep adapt to this publicly known reality? Are the good Shepherds withholding the truth in our best interest? Perhaps multiple species are involved?
Charles Hickson Knows

Perhaps, this is one of the reasons for the ongoing cover-up?
Charles Hickson Knows

Good stuff from the best historian on the et reality.
Charles Hickson Knows

And yet another from a couple of months ago.
WolfCall
AG
More on UFOs opearating over US Airspace:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11744691/Marco-Rubio-says-UFOs-routinely-operated-restricted-airspace-years.html
Quote:

'It's been happening for years': Marco Rubio says UFOs have 'routinely' operated over restricted US airspace but America has no idea what they are or where they come from as Pentagon refuses to rule out three objects shot down over the weekend are 'aliens'
  • Rubio and former defense officials criticized USAF for only just discovering UFOs
  • A third unknown aerial object was shot down over the Great Lakes on Sunday
  • Authorities are not ruling out that the three most recent objects could be aliens
By DAVID AVERRE and CLAUDIA AORAHA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 06:29 EST, 13 February 2023 | UPDATED: 11:27 EST, 13 February 2023

Charles Hickson Knows
Charles Hickson Knows
Charles Hickson Knows
Stat Monitor Repairman

Department of Defense partners with Harvard researchers to produce academic paper on the possibility of interstellar objects releasing von Neumann probes directed toward earth.

https://lweb.cfa.harvard.edu/~loeb/LK1.pdf

We've got little understanding of any of this. We are attempting to apply the known laws of physics to something that is likely beyond our comprehension or understanding of the universe. In other words we are the equivalent of ants trying to understand why the sun rises and its every day.

Who knows what we are about to see go down, but it's clear that there are people that know far more about this than what's been released for public consumption. In other words, trickle-truth.
TRADUCTOR
Aliens in a flying turd are so smart; does not pass the smell test. Theory that higher intelligence is flying a turd ship stinks.
Redstone
AG
James Fox, director of the excellent The Phenomenon and Moment of Contact, is producing a new film about how strange the Apollo missions were.

I think this podcast is worth a listen (including the last guest about an unrelated topic).

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-718-darcy-weir-mike-bara-richard-craig
UTExan
What is unknown is whether or not our government made a deal with the "aliens", allowing them to abduct people and take biological material for their own genetic testing and experiments. Some believe Eisenhower or another US President made this tacit deal in exchange for advanced technologies.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Stat Monitor Repairman
Anybody see this latest deal from twenty-nine palms?
Muktheduck
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I watched the clip in that article.

Stuff like that just screams physical/optical phenomenon to me. If there *is* any intelligent life behind it, human or otherwise, it 100% wants to be seen.
cbr
AG
UTExan said:

What is unknown is whether or not our government made a deal with the "aliens", allowing them to abduct people and take biological material for their own genetic testing and experiments. Some believe Eisenhower or another US President made this tacit deal in exchange for advanced technologies.
Somehow i doubt that beings capable of arriving here needed ike's permission to anal probe randy quaid.
degreedy
AG
Muktheduck said:

I watched the clip in that article.

Stuff like that just screams physical/optical phenomenon to me. If there *is* any intelligent life behind it, human or otherwise, it 100% wants to be seen.
anyone have a clip or a link?
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12112321/Black-half-football-field-sized-triangular-UFO-hovers-California-military-base-video.html
Stat Monitor Repairman

Wtf is happening here?
ballchain
Kozmozag
It's going to be pretty funny when some government spokesperson says, yea roswell was a spaceship crash, we have the ship and the three dead aliens.
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore

One of the witnesses posted a video on youtube.
TRADUCTOR
It would be more believable if Jesus posted a YouTube video instead of Angel posting.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Was intrigued until they said the alien tried to climb into the wheel loader.

No alien is gonna travel trough space and time, crash land and the try and climb into a wheel loader.
Coby
AG
I don't know I've seen plenty of humans fly to another city and pay to be walked around downtown in a horse drawn carriage.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Looks like some kid with a half-baked plan to go viral on youtube.

think we see more of this as the year rolls on, especially with the availability of AI deepfake tools being used by the average person.

AI rendering 4k video is getting too good. Matter of time before this pops off even more with regard to UFOs.

Will be so common that we'll be drowned in so many UFO / UAP sighting videos that people lose interest.
boulderaggie
AG

Wtf is happening here?
pretty wild!
YouBet
AG
Those kids had just watched Signs.
Infection_Ag11
AG

Was intrigued until they said the alien tried to climb into the wheel loader.

No alien is gonna travel trough space and time, crash land and the try and climb into a wheel loader.

The vast majority of the claims about UFOs, especially when provided with no actual evidence, can be dismissed with "aliens didn't travel across space and time to do X".

Nearly all claims regarding UFOs and their discovery/acquisition by humans simply aren't reasonable. I'm to believe a civilization of sentient beings that has mastered some form of faster than light/wormhole/space jumping technology AND is able to keep themselves alive through the journey managed to get here and then accidentally be spotted/captured by a civilization that would be lesser than ants by comparison?

Such beings would be so exponentially more intelligent and advanced than we would be that they would only be spotted if they wanted to be, and certainly not by bubba drinking beer out of the back of his pickup in rural Georgia. And they most definitely wouldn't accidentally be captured.

Also, at some point enough people can makes claims WITHOUT the receipts that further such claims actually make it LESS likely. The fact that the rock solid physical evidence for UFOs is exactly the same today as it was 100 years ago speaks much louder than any individual claiming they are real.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sarge 91
AG

Looks like some kid with a half-baked plan to go viral on youtube.

think we see more of this as the year rolls on, especially with the availability of AI deepfake tools being used by the average person.

AI rendering 4k video is getting too good. Matter of time before this pops off even more with regard to UFOs.

Will be so common that we'll be drowned in so many UFO / UAP sighting videos that people lose interest.

Lucky for him that bright light and crash happened at just the right time.
Redstone
AG
I have been reading - in-depth - about UAPs for some time now. These most recent revelations are not unexpected.

I am also reading Blumenthal's book about John Mack, which is incredible.

This weekend, I will make a larger post here. I will also copy-paste that post on my new alien thread on Entertainment, shortly after initial publication.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.