Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

340,675 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by The Shank Ag
74OA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Old RV Ag said:

iluvpoker said:

Do you guys realize the technology it takes to transport a being or beings across the distances we are talking about? It would be an understatement to say it is 1000 times more advanced than we are today. Somewhere in the future when it finally occurs, it won't be a secret, but it could be the death of us or the loss of our freedom.
But with all that technology they sure do crash a lot.
Female aliens?
Punked Shank
AG
Even worse, elderly asian female alien
Raiderjay
elderly asian female texting aliens....
Gigem314
AG
74OA said:

Old RV Ag said:

iluvpoker said:

Do you guys realize the technology it takes to transport a being or beings across the distances we are talking about? It would be an understatement to say it is 1000 times more advanced than we are today. Somewhere in the future when it finally occurs, it won't be a secret, but it could be the death of us or the loss of our freedom.
But with all that technology they sure do crash a lot.
Female aliens?
Saxsoon
AG
Lots of ****ty alien pilots apparently for most first world governments to have a piece of the pue
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Old RV Ag
AG
Saxsoon said:

Lots of ****ty alien pilots apparently for most first world governments to have a piece of the pue
I see what you did there.
Spyderman
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Spyderman said:

I dunno, maybe I'm a nutjob....troll...etc,
You said it not me.
But this is nothing...try suggesting we might ought to consider changing our team entrance song at Kyle. Man, talk about some push back...lol
Redstone
AG
Yet another example of exactly what you said.

Disclosure is coming.

Spyderman
AG
It reminds me of when A&M was making the move to the SEC. The mainstream media thought we would never do it, but behind the scene, some where saying it was a done deal. I think the factions controlling the subject narrative maybe have agreed somewhat on how to go about doing it. Remember the Orson Wells deal on radio back in the '30s I think? His broadcast of "War of the Worlds" sent many into panic mode. Often wonder just how different this country/world would look if the US military had stuck with their original Roswell story instead of doing the ole switcheroo.
Redstone
AG
WITNESS ME friendos, it is prediction time.

Before the 46th president, there will be Disclosure.

Remember I said it, because I will be quoting myself as this thread is taken straight back to the damned top with a giant
I TOLD YOU SO

edit: I want this turned post blue when I return to gloat
Spyderman
AG
Its certainly possible. With every mention of UAP/UFO in the mainstream media the subject appears to be gaining legitimacy. If the media runs with the Adm. Wilson leak...the dam will break. I think it will reach the tipping point before long. Disclosure will be easy. Its the plethora of questions covering everything we know or thought we knew that will follow.
iluvpoker
Redstone said:

Remember I said it, because I will be quoting myself as this thread is taken straight back to the damned top with a giant
I TOLD YOU SO

Are you saying that aliens from another solar system have landed on this planet in the last 100 years? Does anyone else here believe this?
Ciboag96
How does one use the Art of the Deal techniques against an invading alien armada?
Redstone
AG
I'm saying what I've said on this board for years.
I believe in:
- God (Logos: Order, Reason of all creation)
- the preternatural (angels / demons)
- the paranormal (spirits and ghosts, which are spirits that did not cross the white light)
- Vibrations / energy fields of existence - opening the door for:
Inter-dimensional creations, including aliens and an explanation for phenomenon such as Bigfoot

So, to answer your question:
Not all creations need be materialist as we understand a creation to obviously be
Redstone
AG
According to many military testimonies, unidentifiable objects exist.
and
What was the news out of Antarctica today?
A "new" life form.
https://nerdist.com/article/mysterious-creature-discovered-antarctica/
10thYrSr
Beyond the Mountains of Madness
Old RV Ag
AG
iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

Are you saying that aliens from another solar system have landed on this planet in the last 100 years? Does anyone else here believe this?
He's saying the 45th president will reveal himself to us

Old RV Ag
AG
Ciboag96 said:

How does one use the Art of the Deal techniques against an invading alien armada?
Well, those critics saying the wall won't work might be right in this case.
Spyderman
AG
iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

Yes poker. Our gov/others are gradually (wisely) bringing this to light.
BenFiasco14
AG
Hey Redstone, whatever happened to you bumping the conspiracy thread??
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Redstone
AG
Damn Ben you so correctly called me out.
I have a big doc in my files ready to go. Problem is finding at least a 4 hour chunk of time. I like to fully present as I drop those truth rain showers.

Stay tuned and keep that thing on your Watchlist.
BenFiasco14
AG
Nvm, looks like I misread
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
black_hat_ag
iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

YES! I was abducted and have actually seen and touched them. There are many like me with similar experiences. Now that the veil is starting to be pulled back, there will be things brought to light that will blow your mind.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
Old RV Ag
AG
Spyderman said:

iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

You don't know that for a fact. There is no predicting what this would do to humans and our society. There are too many variables to say like you do that it is "wise."
bmks270
AG
black_hat_ag said:

iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

YES! I was abducted and have actually seen and touched them. There are many like me with similar experiences. Now that the veil is starting to be pulled back, there will be things brought to light that will blow your mind.

Can you link to a source that has accurate information about the aliens that is consistent with your experience?

I researched some of this a lot a few months ago, reviewing original source documents where I could, and I believe some of the more high profile encounters and abductions to be invented.
bmks270
AG
Redstone said:

I'm saying what I've said on this board for years.
I believe in:
- the paranormal (spirits and ghosts, which are spirits that did not cross the white light)
Inter-dimensional creations, including aliens and an explanation for phenomenon such as Bigfoot

Not all creations need be materialist as we understand a creation to obviously be

So my mind was recently opened to this line of thinking. I discovered the whole religion behind "natural law" or belief systems, but it seemed to be linked to a lot of other strange things and hold beliefs that I cannot reconcile. Some parts make sense, others don't.

An "intelligent" universe, okay I can maybe accept that. But then many believe it is impersonal, no right and wrong only "natural law" basically karma, and reincarnation, and then getting into the really non-scientific realm of alchemy turning metals into Gold and philosophers stone that can heal.... lots of occult stuff.

Some of the concepts I think make sense, others seem baseless and I don't understand why so many groups seem to lump them all together.

I think the Free Masons and Wiccans or witches seem to share beliefs, and then more fascinating is the Rosicrucians.

The Rosicrucians seem to have multiple organizations claiming to be the original one, or the "right" Rosicrucians. While these orgs seem like a mix of philosophy and Buddhism, one or more of them seem to be focused on Jesus Christ and claim some secret knowledge that was passed down through Moses and Jesus, others don't seem to claim a Judeo-Christian link. I don't find all of their beliefs to be consistent with traditional Christian teaching.

There are texts from an anonymous author, originating in the early 1600s that spawned public awareness of Rosicrucians, but it is unclear if the content of books was invented or not. I plan to read them. I've found that I really enjoy reading books from past historical periods.

The text that got me researching all of this was The "Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science"
by Thomas Troward. It was published in 1909. First exposure to some of the real occult beliefs. It seems that the origins of the philosophy expressed in this book go back hundreds if not thousands of years.
Redstone
AG
IMO we share in a universal consciousness (this is Being itself, or as it relates to us Christ the Logos Incarnate).
All creations, including evil creations via evil decisions, are of, from, and enveloped by a Being outside of time, who is Existence itself. This manifests in many ways, so many ways that materialism is false by the standards of materialism itself.

For example, how many people have tripped on psychedelics, in a group (controlled and not so), and come down....to describe, subjectively, a very similar objective experience?

A lot of groups.
Spyderman
AG
Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

You don't know that for a fact. There is no predicting what this would do to humans and our society. There are too many variables to say like you do that it is "wise."
Correct. Hence those that control this info are releasing it bit by bit.
Old RV Ag
AG
Spyderman said:

Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

Correct. Hence those that control this info are releasing it bit by bit.
UTExan
Quote:

I believe in:

The most important aspect of understanding UFO phenomena. IMHO. And UFOs tie in to the last days (final things, eschatology as described in the Bible) in that there will be a great deception of mankind once again prior to Christ's Second Coming.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
bmks270
AG
Redstone said:

IMO we share in a universal consciousness (this is Being itself, or as it relates to us Christ the Logos Incarnate).
All creations, including evil creations via evil decisions, are of, from, and enveloped by a Being outside of time, who is Existence itself. This manifests in many ways, so many ways that materialism is false by the standards of materialism itself.

For example, how many people have tripped on psychedelics, in a group (controlled and not so), and come down....to describe, subjectively, a very similar objective experience?

A lot of groups.

I don't know much about psychedelics that alter the brain.

I started doing some audio guided meditation / hypnosis recently and it was a little bit trippy.

It's a verifiable fact the mind can create sensations, control the body's physiology. And the well documented placebo effect where mere belief (thought) influences physical symptoms and healing.

I am open to the idea that there is more than the physical. There may very well be things that can only be sensed with the mind. But these thought experiences are individual and subjective, so cannot be verified by science, they are beyond the physical domain of scientific sensory capability. We can measure current and voltage and say something is happening in the brain, this person is experiencing something, but we cannot say what exactly.

And we can manipulate the brain, remove parts, or stimulate parts, and by altering the physical can alter a person's mood, sensations, or even their personality. Sho who a person is depends somewhat on the physical arrangement of matter. But interesting this physical arrangement is constantly changing through neuroplasticity throughout our lives, and we can take conscious control over those changes by choosing what we focus on.

We have senses, and very well things may exist that we are incapable of sensing, and we would be completely ignorant of those things.

The closest science has come to sensing what lies beyond our sensory capability is quantum physics which has in my opinion definitively shown our consciousness and reality are linked and consciousness is more than a physical phenomenon. Something lies beyond our physical sensory capability. Thought, knowledge, and the physical are interconnected.
AGinHI
AG
iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

I find it extremely difficult to believe that in our endless universe, somewhere out there other life forms have picked up a signal from our imperceptible spec amongst innumerable specs, determined that visiting is imperative, and have traveled here within their lifespan

Or they just randomly stumbled upon us.

I think the belief that a superior intelligence and life form exists and have chosen to visit us, in the entire universe, speaks to mankind, our inclinations and desire for explanation and purpose and narcissistic tendency.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Redstone
AG
How else to do we know for certain that "other dimensions of consciousness" exist?

Talk to a surgeon or a hospice nurse. How many patients have been clinically dead - for minutes, not seconds - and "returned", able to describe conversations, objects on the roof, ect. ?

A lot of people. This happens all the time.

We are embodied spirits. Your disembodied consciousness will encounter the white light. Prepare!
bmks270
AG
AGinHI said:

iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

I TOLD YOU SO

I find it extremely difficult to believe that in our endless universe, somewhere out there other life forms have picked up a signal from our imperceptible spec amongst innumerable specs, determined that visiting is imperative, and have traveled here within their lifespan

Or they just randomly stumbled upon us.

I think the belief that a superior intelligence and life form exists and have chosen to visit us, in the entire universe, speaks to mankind, our inclinations and desire for explanation and purpose and narcissistic tendency.

That's why sometimes dimensional crossover can seem more likely.

Physical beings like us would likely need to age on different times scales than humans, and also need faster than light communication, or simply have some technology that has mastered physics in a way we don't understand. Maybe that mastery lies in something outside of sensory capability.

For example. Look what the discovery of electricity has allowed man to accomplish. MRIs, computers, microwaves, radio communications.

Now imagine some life form has discovered and mastered some other phenomena that we humans are still ignorant of, similar to our prior ignorance to electricity, that allows aliens to travel anywhere instantly.

Maybe it's something in what people refer to as another dimension, or spiritual realm, or whatever you want to call it. Different words bring different meanings to mind for people, but the point is we are ignorant of the principles of the alien technology just like we were formerly ignorant of electricity.

The UFO phenomenon is real. I'm not convinced the crafts have ever landed, but it is a fact that there is something entering our atmosphere and zipping around in the skies.

This phenomenon has been well documented since the 1940s. The US government investigated the phenomenon openly in the 40s and 50s in Project Blue Book. Project Blue Book debunked many sightings but many remained for which no terrestrial explanation exists. The original source material can be found online in the FBI vault. It includes witness statements and investigation notes on hundreds if not thousands of UFO sighting investigations.

I spent time reviewing some of this original source material, and it is evident the investigators and the US government believed that the origin was not terrestrial.

Once the US concluded that the origin was not a foreign government they stopped investigating reports, at least they say they stopped investigating them.

It seems sightings have picked up in the last two decades. Not surprising with more people, more technology to record these phenomenon, and a huge increase in planes in the air, there are just more opportunities for humans to cross paths with these UFOs.

The blue book files summary describes specific types of objects sighted and their frequency. These descriptions based on sightings in the 40s and 50s are identical to modern sightings. The descriptions have remained constant over the last 70 years. There are only a handful, but they include: orbs of light, saucers, triangles, very large cigar shapes (the blue book files specify 1,000-2,000 feet in length)
Redstone
AG
Although argument from authority is weak overall...

personal credibility is also a factor here.

Is Bob Lazar credible? I believe so.

Is Edgar Mitchell credible? I believe so.

How many decorated military personnel believe? A lot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.