Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

299,637 Views | 2223 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Rogan video speaks directly to this. These craft can bend space and time...

Quote:

Fravor said he was speculating but suspected the objects were somehow "manipulating the gravity field and just moving through a void". "You could in theory fly, go into the ocean, cruise around, pop back up, fly around, go to space. You remove the barriers of the normal propulsion we have today," he said.
Tx_Luke
I watch xfiles so this is interesting.
Bird Poo
AG
That Rogan interview with the pilot is fascinating.

I'm still a skeptic, however.
Madman
AG
PearlJammin said:

I found some of the more mundane things the most interesting.

Multiple ships, multiple pilots, radar, video, etc and nobody from any governmental agency bothered to come do an interview until years later.

But maybe years later is the best any bureaucracy can do?
Eliminatus
AG
G Martin 87 said:

I have no trouble believing that life must exist somewhere else in the universe. However, physics is physics. It's a big leap to go from "we're not alone" to "space faring alien races have traveled across trillions of miles of empty space to visit a tiny blue planet orbiting a relatively tiny star." Practically and physically speaking, the universe can be teeming with life everywhere and yet still be separated by distances that are staggering to comprehend.
You are right. However, what is to say that we have mastered all of physics? I would actually imagine that we have only really scratched the surface of what is truly "possible". Especially when it comes to propulsion.

And the rest is simply a matter of perspective. Trillions of miles may be nothing to another species. Crappy analogy but I consider anything past 15 mins one way to work or school as a commute. My west coast family would die laughing at that. Time and distance is all relative to the beholder. Taking ten years to travel somewhere is meh if your life span is in thousands of our years. Or more. Especially if FTL travel has been attained somehow.

And don't forget, Earth has been a shining "Look at me!" object for many generations now in the amount of radiation we offput in the form of radio waves. Waves detectable via passive means. And what do humans do when we notice something out of the ordinary? We check it out. Such as these Navy pilots above. Probably not a uniquely human thing to do.

Just gotta be open about such things. Nothing wrong with that at all. It is not crazy conspiracy nut talk. It is just realizing that humanity is not all seeing and knowing. As I mentioned, it is all perspective, and our perspectives as short lived organic beings stuck on a single planet is not exactly the most far ranging there is...
Spyderman
AG
https://exonews.org/navys-attitude-about-releasing-ufo-videos-more-disturbing-than-the-videos/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

Navy's Attitude About Releasing UFO Videos More Disturbing Than the Videos
Mr President Elect
AG
Eliminatus said:

Well, one thing both Spyderman and Redstone nailed...

This topic IS definitely becoming more mainstream. And not in a mocking manner either.
If you watch the Joe Rogan / Tom DeLonge podcast which was 2 years ago, he proclaims that he was contacted by the government to be a mechanism for bringing some of this stuff mainstream for them. He definitely comes across as a headcase, but it was his organization that was partly responsible for that Navy video getting released. So I am not sure what to think about that interview anymore.
Redstone
AG
Not all of the media-government nexus is Mockingbird, like Al Haig placing top aide Bob Woodward at the Washington Post.

There is plenty of soft (enertainment-based) disclosure, and plenty of (true) story plants, as with the recent NYT articles. Has been happening for decades - including black box budgeting - and especially since Nancy Spielberg really got going.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
PearlJammin said:

yes it is...just finished listening. feel like i need some shrooms or ayahuasca for some mind expansion now.
Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

Not all of the media-government nexus is Mockingbird, like Al Haig placing top aide Bob Woodward at the Washington Post.

There is plenty of soft (enertainment-based) disclosure, and plenty of (true) story plants, as with the recent NYT articles. Has been happening for decades - including black box budgeting - and especially since Nancy Spielberg really got going.
You make this claim over and over and over. Give some examples! Is Men in Black true?
GE
AG
ruddyduck said:

PearlJammin said:

yes it is...just finished listening. feel like i need some shrooms or ayahuasca for some mind expansion now.
I watched it last night. Pilot seemed to be telling the truth but I don't think Joe did him any favors by inviting that other guy on there with him. Seemed pretty full of **** especially when Joe started asking about specifics.
Madman
AG
Really I felt the opposite. The other guy has known Commander Fravor's story for several years before it was really public and kept it secret the entire time. Just like he claims he is doing for other people who are not ready to talk publicly.
Madman
AG
Joe was borderline rude to him this interview and the Bob Lazar interview. I don't think he crossed the line either show into rude but it seems Joe might not actually care for him personally much.

More like he is always slightly perturbed by his presence.
GE
AG
Madman said:

Joe was borderline rude to him this interview and the Bob Lazar interview. I don't think he crossed the line either show into rude but it seems Joe might not actually care for him personally much.

I need to go watch the Lazar one. In that one do they address what that guy has to do with any of this?

That guy just seemed way too sure of himself to not be able to provide any specifics about basically anything.
Redstone
AG
I did.

NS has a long-time government contact IM.informed.O
Redstone
AG
Jeremy Corbell does Lazar little favor I think.

This is not JC time. Lazar should always be the focus.
Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

I did.

NS has a long-time government contact IM.informed.O
Oh wow, that was like suuuuccchhhh....... a nothing burger.
The Fife
Madman said:

PearlJammin said:

I found some of the more mundane things the most interesting.

Multiple ships, multiple pilots, radar, video, etc and nobody from any governmental agency bothered to come do an interview until years later.

But maybe years later is the best any bureaucracy can do?
Having worked alongside DCMA and the Air Force, absolutely.
Madman
AG
GE said:

Madman said:

I need to go watch the Lazar one. In that one do they address what that guy has to do with any of this?

That guy just seemed way too sure of himself to not be able to provide any specifics about basically anything.

Neither of us remember his name but yeah that dude is some sort of self proclaimed aggregator of UFO info and people. He seems to actually know how to keep his mouth shut as many of the people, Commander Fravor included contacted him and talked to him years before coming out publicly.

So when he says he can't comment further many times I tend to trust he actually has another witness waiting to go public. He knows their story but just can't share all of it yet.
Redstone
AG
Speculation may be something, or it may be less than that.

What we have are testimonies are military personnel / contractors paying Hollywood people.

The interviews are easy to find.
Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

Speculation may be something, or it may be less than that.

What we have are testimonies are military personnel / contractors paying Hollywood people.

The interviews are easy to find.
Ah, got it...

Loaded
AG
Watched the entire Joe Rogan interview. Commander David Fravor has a very compelling story.

I hope other pilots and credible eye witnesses continue to come forward with their stories now that journalists/media are reporting on the subject with an open mind.
G Martin 87
AG
Here's a "pilot report" from the 2004 Nimitz incident. Interesting.

https://thevault.tothestarsacademy.com/nimitz-report
Spyderman
AG

While the truth of the incredible Tic Tac UFO encounter of 2004 is increasingly being accepted even by the traditional established media and even (somewhat) the world of politics and government, very few people have dared to explore the implications of what it means. Objects able to travel many thousands of miles per hour, easily outperform top military jets, leave no heat signature, and even read highly encrypted communications seemingly with ease -- these are seriously unexplained questions. Let alone that all this happened in 2004. It's not enough that we throw up our hands and exclaim "unknown!" We know they are "unknown." The question we need to start asking in the public forum is much more challenging: what (realistically) CAN these objects be? And WHO (what?) is the group that is behind them? Is there is way realistically to explain this as human technology and science? Or not?
91AggieLawyer
AG
Not suggesting these are new questions, I just don't know the answer to them:

1. What is the explanation of how a flying craft that is designed, built, and able to fly in another planet's atmosphere and gravity is also able to fly -- usually pretty fast -- in the earth's atmosphere and gravity?

2. Given the answer to 1, unless all these objects are coming from the same place, is it a coincidence that they can all do this, regardless of their origin? If not, is it a coincidence that they are all more advanced than we are?

3. We've been in the UFO "generation" for at least 80 years now. Many of which have been reportedly flying "saucers." How come our technology hasn't been able to figure out how to make our own saucers fly fast and make them fly much beyond our own atmosphere like the saucers that visit us? We went to the moon in less than a decade and have sent unmanned craft beyond our own solar system. We don't seem to be any closer to building a flying saucer of our own now than when we first discovered one. Why not?
GE
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

Not suggesting these are new questions, I just don't know the answer to them:

1. What is the explanation of how a flying craft that is designed, built, and able to fly in another planet's atmosphere and gravity is also able to fly -- usually pretty fast -- in the earth's atmosphere and gravity?

2. Given the answer to 1, unless all these objects are coming from the same place, is it a coincidence that they can all do this, regardless of their origin? If not, is it a coincidence that they are all more advanced than we are?

3. We've been in the UFO "generation" for at least 80 years now. Many of which have been reportedly flying "saucers." How come our technology hasn't been able to figure out how to make our own saucers fly fast and make them fly much beyond our own atmosphere like the saucers that visit us? We went to the moon in less than a decade and have sent unmanned craft beyond our own solar system. We don't seem to be any closer to building a flying saucer of our own now than when we first discovered one. Why not?
Explanation offered that would satisfy all three is they are able to generate their own gravity using material science not discovered by humanity. Manipulation of gravity itself would allow nearly instantaneous movement through pretty much any medium.

With respect to the second question, it stands to reason that if physics allows basically one way for interstellar travel to be reasonable then the only ones to achieve it would have discovered that same way.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

Explanation offered that would satisfy all three is they are able to generate their own gravity using material science not discovered by humanity. Manipulation of gravity itself would allow nearly instantaneous movement through pretty much any medium.

So they're advanced enough to go to the effort to get here, fly around and leave, but seemingly not interested in attempting to communicate or, heaven forbid, conquering us?

Also, why would they "waste time" continually coming to a planet with technology so far behind them?

Coming here from a great distance means they aren't bothered by our concept of cold. Are they bothered by heat? Is there any evidence they've explored other planets or moons in our solar system, or just earth?
AgBQ-00
AG
There was a series on this summer that I really hope comes back. It was called Unidentified. It covered the Nimitz event as well as others and interviewed numerous other credible witnesses to unidentified objects. If you have not seen ot give it a look. It was on the history channel so you should be able to watch it on their app
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
TCTTS
AG
- Who said they're not communicating?

- What if we - in some small (or large) part - are an experiment of theirs? And they don't want to taint whatever tests/check-ups they're running?

- "Great distance" is irrelevant when you can manipulate gravity / bend space and time.
Old RV Ag
AG
TCTTS said:

- What if we're - in some small (or large) part - an experiment of theirs? And they don't want to taint whatever tests/check-ups they're running?

- "Great distance" is irrelevant when you can manipulate gravity / bend space and time.
This is a really great one. There is an old sci fi movie from the 50s or 60s where the aliens reveal themselves to the people of earth and say their experiment (meaning mankind on earth) has failed, citing our petty wars. The aliens intend to destroy mankind. Everyone at the UN asks for one last chance and the alien leader says he'll return in a couple days to see the plans for progress.

When he returns, the exhausted diplomats present the alien leader with a signed treaty for world peace. The alien leader laughs and laughs and laughs. He says by "petty wars" he meant we had not advanced our weapons and tactics to the level of being any benefit to them in their wars.
TCTTS
AG
That's pretty good.
Old RV Ag
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

Quote:

So they're advanced enough to go to the effort to get here, fly around and leave, but seemingly not interested in attempting to communicate or, heaven forbid, conquering us?

Also, why would they "waste time" continually coming to a planet with technology so far behind them?

Coming here from a great distance means they aren't bothered by our concept of cold. Are they bothered by heat? Is there any evidence they've explored other planets or moons in our solar system, or just earth?
You're under thinking it. If they're able to come here from other systems, it's like a Roman catapult designer trying to reverse engineer and understand a B-2.
Madman
AG
Old RV Ag said:

TCTTS said:

- What if we're - in some small (or large) part - an experiment of theirs? And they don't want to taint whatever tests/check-ups they're running?

This is a really great one. There is an old sci fi movie from the 50s or 60s where the aliens reveal themselves to the people of earth and say their experiment (meaning mankind on earth) has failed, citing our petty wars. The aliens intend to destroy mankind. Everyone at the UN asks for one last chance and the alien leader says he'll return in a couple days to see the plans for progress.

When he returns, the exhausted diplomats present the alien leader with a signed treaty for world peace. The alien leader laughs and laughs and laughs. He says by "petty wars" he meant we had not advanced our weapons and tactics to the level of being any benefit to them in their wars.
Not saying there wasn't an old movie like that but I remember that exact plot from the rebooted Twilight Zone of the 1980s.
Madman
AG
Old RV Ag said:

91AggieLawyer said:

Quote:

You're under thinking it. If they're able to come here from other systems, it's like a Roman catapult designer trying to reverse engineer and understand a B-2.
Or a tech grad trying to figure out how a pizza oven works when he already struggles just to fold the boxes.
Old RV Ag
AG
Madman said:

Old RV Ag said:

TCTTS said:

Not saying there wasn't an old movie like that but I remember that exact plot from the rebooted Twilight Zone of the 1980s.
It might have been Twilight Zone. It's been a really really long time - just remember the plot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.