Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

303,786 Views | 2244 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Old RV Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Redstone said:

More predictions

- Disclosure will continue to be rolled out slowly...including more planted (real) news stories...including pilots in high-profile interviews
- Soft disclosure will continue through entertainment
- More cigar-shaped crafts defying the laws of gravity - including during the daytime
- Revelations about the moon coming - including signs of life. This is preparing the public for bigger reveals, including its status as an inhabited base
- Coordination happening right now with the major players - China, Russia, Canada, Greenland / Thule, Germany, UK, India

Mark this thread friends; it is my chosen place to gloat when I am proven correct.
And you know all this how?
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

More predictions

- Disclosure will continue to be rolled out slowly...including more planted (real) news stories...including pilots in high-profile interviews
- Soft disclosure will continue through entertainment
- More cigar-shaped crafts defying the laws of gravity - including during the daytime
- Revelations about the moon coming - including signs of life. This is preparing the public for bigger reveals, including its status as an inhabited base
- Coordination happening right now with the major players - China, Russia, Canada, Greenland / Thule, Germany, UK, India

Mark this thread friends; it is my chosen place to gloat when I am proven correct.
Redstone. Conspiracy thread. Cmon.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Redstone
AG
Happening now.

Ever been to the massive inter-dimensional energy portal that is Yellowstone or Yosemite?

Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

Happening now.

Ever been to the massive inter-dimensional energy portal that is Yellowstone or Yosemite?

Some days the portal is closed.
regio
Alien secret will stay secret...aliens taste too good. As of today...still no hunting season regulation, cause secret.
Spyderman
AG
The "giggle factor" seems to be declining even in the mainstream media.
Aggie Athlete Involved
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/team-of-alien-hunters-led-by-blink-182-co-founder-claims-to-have-found-ufo-material-thats-unknown-to-scientists

Still waiting for the results release, but interesting drop of info
Spyderman
AG
Shakes the Clown
Redstone
AG
Check out the latest 3 Frightday podcasts about Area 51. Good overview of Lazar in middle episode.

Once again I must state I believe him. Plenty of reasons why, including knowing exactly when and where the test flights would be, and getting caught fits in with his personal awkwardness that explains to me about 90% of the critics "points."
Spyderman
AG
Lazar
Redstone
AG
We are back fren.

I've got at least 50 more truth rains ready.
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

We are back fren.

Hell yeah, I'm ready
Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

We are back fren.

More?!? Still waiting on one!
BenFiasco14
AG
Check the conspiracy thread. Redstones been on a roll since like 5 am.
Old RV Ag
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Check the conspiracy thread. Redstones been on a roll since like 5 am.
Spyderman
AG
40 billion earth like planets (wait for it) just in our galaxy alone. 40 billion.
Liquid Wrench
BenFiasco14 said:

Check the conspiracy thread.
You need to be a lot more specific.
bmks270
AG
Anyone with any curiosity surrounding UFOs might enjoy this. A take on UFOs I've never seen before. Makes you think.

https://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2018/07/from-military-engagement-to-ritualised.html?m=1

Apparently this website has all sorts of crazy stuff on it.
Spyderman
AG
I think the big question at this point is just how ET have been involved with mankind both in the past and today.
Old RV Ag
AG
Spyderman said:

I think the big question at this point is just how ET have been involved with mankind both in the past and today.
And you'll never know. Even if they bring out ET and give some info, conspiracy people like you will spin it and say they're covering up, there's more, this is a diversion, etc. You'll never be satisfied - because if you were it would ruin your spiel.
Spyderman
AG
Some need to look up the leaked Wilson document that came out a couple of months ago..that one won't be going away. More stuff will be coming out. Just the tip of the iceberg. No spiels.
Redstone
AG
Slow rollin' disclosure with (true) story plants exactly like I've been saying for years here.

Latest is a big Skinwalker Ranch ranch on The Daily Beast, as well as more testimonies appearing in various local news.

This train will keep rollin' until I return to the threads to gloat post-disclosure. I've been posting hard since Spring semester 1999, so it's no problem to wait until 45 exits as his second term comes to an end.
Spyderman
AG
Gloating...not productive IMO. Does this info need to be disseminated? Yes, I think so. The revealing of this subject in mainstream society could be very disruptive. Might be a bumpy ride as/if the full story comes out. The leaked (though many had known about them for yrs) documents involving Admiral Thomas Wilson's failed attempts to be read into a special access project are quite telling.
Redstone
AG
The government lying needs to stop, and those of us who have faced ridicule for many years deserve the satisfaction to both explain further and sow further seeds of doubt about all of the many other lies.

Truth is the best disinfectant - always. It's like the the situation in the Church now. A deliberate ambiguity has been weaponized, to great harm.

Speak the truth with confidence!
Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

The government lying needs to stop, and those of us who have faced ridicule for many years deserve the satisfaction to both explain further and sow further seeds of doubt about all of the many other lies.

Truth is the best disinfectant - always. It's like the the situation in the Church now. A deliberate ambiguity has been weaponized, to great harm.

Spyderman
AG
Redstone said:

No doubt the rabbit hole runs deep with the ET subject and the implications are profound. Its a subject that makes many very uncomfortable. Our gov does need to come clean on all of this. Many of us want to see REAL transparency, not lip service. There are factions that do want to bring it out I believe. Finally. Many older ex-military folk and those who have worked in these unacknowledged, off the books projects are coming out and telling their tales. It will reach a critical mass at some point. Its very close right now IMO.
Spyderman
AG
Old RV Ag said:

Redstone said:

https://exonews.org/ex-air-force-officer-describes-four-types-of-extraterrestrial-beings-the-government-knows-about/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29
Madman
AG

Well my mind is blown. Commander David Fravor is a retired Navy Pilot. Guy's story is very interesting to say the least.
Eliminatus
AG
Well, one thing both Spyderman and Redstone nailed...

This topic IS definitely becoming more mainstream. And not in a mocking manner either.
Madman
AG
Eliminatus said:

This topic IS definitely becoming more mainstream. And not in a mocking manner either.
Some of these guys seem like nuts and liars. So it is interesting when multiple respected military officers see the same thing at the same time, at different times, and over time, all backed up by radar and video.

Then when some of the things they describe line up with the Area 51 guy then its even more interesting.
Eliminatus
AG
Madman said:

Eliminatus said:

Some of these guys seem like nuts and liars. So it is interesting when multiple respected military officers see the same thing at the same time, at different times, and over time, all backed up by radar and video.

Then when some of the things they describe line up with the Area 51 guy then its even more interesting.
Honestly, this kind of incident could not be any more reasonably presented as proof that there is stuff out there that we cannot explain adequately and accurately.

You have a consummate, very intelligent, professional who details exactly what he experienced and is backed up by both sensor and video proof that something out there was flying around with them. This guy is not a hack. He is not looking for his 15 mins. He was a man doing his job and he did it as best he could and now presents his story in a clear and concise manner that details an object that outperforms everything known humanity has to offer currently. He does not offer any kind of alternative or explanation. (Where most of these people lose credibility IMO).

So you have this extremely experienced naval pilot saying he experienced something that should not exist by our standards to date. The Navy has also confirmed that this thing has no basis in anything we know of. TBH, I have no reason to not believe this. No one does aside from a preconceived notion that we must be alone. Which, IMO, is a lunacy in itself. Arrogant even.
G Martin 87
AG
I have no trouble believing that life must exist somewhere else in the universe. However, physics is physics. It's a big leap to go from "we're not alone" to "space faring alien races have traveled across trillions of miles of empty space to visit a tiny blue planet orbiting a relatively tiny star." Practically and physically speaking, the universe can be teeming with life everywhere and yet still be separated by distances that are staggering to comprehend.
Redstone
AG
Not if our understanding of gravity is incomplete, and not if inter-dimensional aspects of reality exist that are very far from our present understanding.

Plenty of testimony from military officials that they've seen crafts / lights defying the known laws of gravity.
Spyderman
AG
G Martin 87 said:

I have no trouble believing that life must exist somewhere else in the universe. However, physics is physics. It's a big leap to go from "we're not alone" to "space faring alien races have traveled across trillions of miles of empty space to visit a tiny blue planet orbiting a relatively tiny star." Practically and physically speaking, the universe can be teeming with life everywhere and yet still be separated by distances that are staggering to comprehend.
The Adm Wilson leak speaks about back engineering "things not of the earth". "Our physics" had to be modified apparently.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.