Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

299,641 Views | 2223 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aztec1948 said:

The data collected by Farsight suggests the major religions were created by extraterrestrials as control mechanisms over humanity. This would explain much. The bright light that temporarily blinded Paul on his trip to Damascus? Been pondering this one lately..

You have it partially backwards. Aliens were created by rebellious angels and demons (Genesis 6) and those fallen angels/demons created the mystery religions, human sacrifice, the dark arts of the occult, "religious" prostitution and every other rite that degrades or harms humans.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Madman
AG
Aztec1948 said:

The data collected by Farsight suggests the major religions were created by extraterrestrials as control mechanisms over humanity. This would explain much. The bright light that temporarily blinded Paul on his trip to Damascus? Been pondering this one lately..
Sorry.

Don't care what religion you want to throw out there. Way too many looneys see and hear things. What would make Paul's claims any different than the countless schizos out there? How would the aliens prevent new religions from constantly popping up and competing with their religion?
Tibbers
UTExan said:

Aztec1948 said:

You have it partially backwards. Aliens were created by rebellious angels and demons (Genesis 6) and those fallen angels/demons created the mystery religions, human sacrifice, the dark arts of the occult, "religious" prostitution and every other rite that degrades or harms humans.

That's why Jesus' teachings are so important.
Aztec1948
I will add that data was also collected showing that ET was responsible for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Including the children...

Ditto for the "miracle" that occurred in Fatima, Portugal in 1917.

The "Prophet" Mohammed also had interactions.

I'd think Joseph Smith (LDS) and the golden plates given him would make for a good project.

Good interview of Dr. Steven Greer:

Redstone
AG
Greer has been exposed as a fraud.

https://sqpn.com/2022/02/steven-greer-summoning-aliens-cseti-ce5/

http://jimmyakin.com/2022/02/steven-greer-summoning-aliens-cseti-ce5-jimmy-akins-mysterious-world.html
Aztec1948
Redstone said:

Greer has been exposed as a fraud.

https://sqpn.com/2022/02/steven-greer-summoning-aliens-cseti-ce5/

http://jimmyakin.com/2022/02/steven-greer-summoning-aliens-cseti-ce5-jimmy-akins-mysterious-world.html
I think many are hoping he is a fraud. Perhaps they sleep better now...dunno. He has been in the cross-hairs for decades now and has done a good job getting the truth out concerning the reality.

Regardless,
Thank you for posting those. I've emailed his org inquiring about this incident. Got one of those auto-reply things, but hoping for an answer. It's not clear who paid the air service company or even if they were aware of the flares. I wouldn't put it past someone to do that to that for many motivations. I could see someone doing this as a prank or something more nefarious. I do think if SG was involved, that most likely would have gotten out ending his stint in the field. I also haven't seen where Greer addressed this on the net...perhaps he or someone in his group will respond to my inquiry. It's important. Perhaps Farsight should remote view this...
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
Not a peep yet from team Greer.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
However, there are some interesting dots delivered by a US Senator:

Josh Hawley spells it out...

Redstone
AG
Ralph Blumenthal is a trustworthy source of information. I'll be posting excerpts periodically from his book about John Mack, The Believer, beginning today.
Agristotle
AG
I just finished "The Believer", it is a good read. Details Mack's amazing life and gives you a nice recap of UFO history.
TexAgs91
AG
> Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

4 years later and not much has changed. Apparently the answer is "no"
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Redstone
AG
As I've discussed here ( https://texags.com/forums/15/topics/3382956 ) and as many first-hand witnesses have detailed, a metaphysical reality - something like "powers of the air" - that can also materialize has IMO decent explanatory power ( excellent recurring guest Paul Sinclair has his latest update here - https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-731-tim-burchettpaul-sinclair alongside a U.S. Rep)

Meaning .... inter-dimensional.

This was also the conclusion - though not necessarily in the context of Christianity - of a former firm materialist, Harvard psychiatrist John Mack, who ventured into the spiritual seeking answers.

From his biography:

Quote:

Now Mack told the conferees at MIT why he thought the abduction phenomenon was not a psychiatric phenomenon, although that was most people's snap assumption, including, at first, his own. But any explanation, he said, had to account for five elements: (1) consistency of the reports, (2) physical signs like scars and witness-backed reports of actual absence for a time, (3) accounts from children too young for delusional psychiatric syndromes, (4) an association with witnessed UFOs, and (5) the lack of any consistent psychopathology among abductees.

They didn't act like a collective disorder. The experiences were too personal.....

I would add, how many "abductions" have been stopped by calling upon Christ? We certainly do have testimonies of that.....
Aztec1948
Apparently, abductions were ceased upon using the name of Alah, Mohamed et. al.

All these "spiritual beings" described in the various religious texts were/are simply extraterrestrials. Demons, angels, gods, elohim, nifiliem....whatever primitive man chose to call them.

Got a response today from Team Greer:

CE5 expedition inquiry

Inbox

Anna Kramer <annakramer@siriusdisclosure.com>
11:54AM (4 minutes ago)

Yes, he has addressed this and those were real sightings and he did not set off flares.
Its all meant to discredit him.

Redstone
AG
Akin nailed him in much more detail than that lame response.

We should be very weary of Greer, as with anyone with a history of dishonesty and asking for deposits.

While I don't like arguments from authority, in this area Blumenthal, James Fox, the producers of Accidental Truth, like Ron James, - even the distasteful Jeremy Corbell. - provide great value because they gather information, especially from those in positions to "know," and witnesses, and detail patterns consistent across time and environment. Greer is not in their class at all.
UTExan
Redstone said:

As I've discussed here ( https://texags.com/forums/15/topics/3382956 ) and as many first-hand witnesses have detailed, a metaphysical reality - something like "powers of the air" - that can also materialize has IMO decent explanatory power ( excellent recurring guest Paul Sinclair has his latest update here - https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-731-tim-burchettpaul-sinclair alongside a U.S. Rep)

Meaning .... inter-dimensional.

This was also the conclusion - though not necessarily in the context of Christianity - of a former firm materialist, Harvard psychiatrist John Mack, who ventured into the spiritual seeking answers.

From his biography:

Quote:

Now Mack told the conferees at MIT why he thought the abduction phenomenon was not a psychiatric phenomenon, although that was most people's snap assumption, including, at first, his own. But any explanation, he said, had to account for five elements: (1) consistency of the reports, (2) physical signs like scars and witness-backed reports of actual absence for a time, (3) accounts from children too young for delusional psychiatric syndromes, (4) an association with witnessed UFOs, and (5) the lack of any consistent psychopathology among abductees.

They didn't act like a collective disorder. The experiences were too personal.....

I would add, how many "abductions" have been stopped by calling upon Christ? We certainly do have testimonies of that.....

Great post! Let's also not forget that a lot of abduction experiences involved biological procedures on abductees' bodies. And strange it is that organs and tissue of cattle are removed with such surgical precision.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Redstone
AG
Shortly before he died, Senator Harry Reid of Nevada told the New York Times:
"It is extremely important that information about the discovery of physical materials or retrieved craft come out."
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html
Aztec1948

aTmLoKi
AG
Thinking about the recent Las Vegas incident, have their been any photos or images of the apparent crash site? I know there were ring doorbell videos that showed a flash of light and displayed the crash sound - but surely if something fell out of the sky, there would be some evidence of that during daylight hours...correct?
degreedy
AG
aTmLoKi said:

Thinking about the recent Las Vegas incident, have their been any photos or images of the apparent crash site? I know there were ring doorbell videos that showed a flash of light and displayed the crash sound - but surely if something fell out of the sky, there would be some evidence of that during daylight hours...correct?
Aztec1948
It clearly is a global reality. Not limited to US or Brazil. Or Zimbabwe. Here is a good file from New Zealand-1982

https://ndhadeliver.natlib.govt.nz/delivery/DeliveryManagerServlet?dps_pid=IE54405657

Coby
AG
I believe the family said they had footage, but it's not been released.
Aztec1948
Our neighbors to the north involved as well?

Aztec1948

More on Canada and the reality..

AgDotCom
Madman said:

What would make Paul's claims any different than the countless schizos out there?
Not much, other than flipping 180 from his previous beliefs. Then being tortured in prison and finally killed for continuing to preach what he saw and experienced.
Madman
AG
AgDotCom said:

Madman said:

What would make Paul's claims any different than the countless schizos out there?
Not much, other than flipping 180 from his previous beliefs. Then being tortured in prison and finally killed for continuing to preach what he saw and experienced.
Dude. Aliens rewired his mind to love all that.
Kozmozag
Maybe all gay men are really just aliens.
Redstone
AG
A very informative interview with Ross Coulthart.

(Followed by Whitley Strieber, whom I have mixed feelings about, but is worth listening to, especially if you follow the inter-dimensional elohims thesis that I do)

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-733-ross-coulthartwhitley-strieber
Madman
AG
Kozmozag said:

Maybe all gay men are really just aliens.

You are probe ably correct.
Aztec1948
https://www.weaponizedpodcast.com/news-1/new-ufo-legislation

Interesting legislation going foward..

Quote:

"No matter where UFOs are from - it is now openly admitted by some in our Department of Defense and allied nations - that there are durational UAP reverse-engineering and exploitation programs. It's time to acknowledge the UAP presence." - Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell

and George Knapp..the fella who broke the Bob Lazar story back in '89

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Prison guards.
Stat Monitor Repairman
UFO stories have dominated the media so far in 2023.
Aztec1948
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

UFO stories have dominated the media so far in 2023.
Wait till it gets crazy.

Aztec1948

Stat Monitor Repairman
Alien disclosure is the new covid.

'A global threat to humankind'

'We are all in this together'

'Unprecedented'

'It's the new normal'

We've communicated with the aliens and here's what we have to do.'

[can we communicate with the aliens?]

'No, only government will communicate with aliens. We'll just let you know what you are supposed to do and you do it'

[But ...that sounds like some kind of religion ...]

'Thats all the time we got. No further questions'
Agristotle
AG
They aren't going to tell us what they have. They are playing a psyops game with the Chinese.
If they have something they don't want the Chinese to know what it is.
If they don't have anything, they want China wondering what they do have.

We're just spectators, we aren't actually part of the contest.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.