Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

340,673 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by The Shank Ag
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WestHoustonAg79 said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Joes said:

There is no toothpaste and there is no tube, there are only people wanting to play pretend and other people happy to take advantage and sell them endless books and documentaries and speaking tours to enable their fantasies. I guess it's just harmless escapism, but no serious scientists and thinkers would even waste their time on this and there's never going to be any "disclosure". The same group of people who are always promoting this stuff are also the ones who always have a new book coming out, convenient.
Joe, I think deep down perhaps you are hoping this notion of yours to be true. The overwhelming evidence that suggests something entirely different is tremendous. You remind me of my 92 YO Nuclear engineer dad. Wants it to be true he says, but when evidence is given....he runs from it. The greatest generation is where the lie really came into play. To believe this reality is not reality is the true escapism.

It's evidence such as this that any rational mind would have to at least consider:

On March 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "Regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation… This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin." Marshall goes on to state: "As a consequence I have issued orders to Army G2 that a special intelligence unit be created to further investigate the phenomenon and report any significant connection between recent incidents and those collected by the director the office of Coordinator of Information." -George C. Marshall /March 5, 1942

Many researchers believe craft or crafts were recovered soon after the Los Angeles event occurred. The recovery protocols were in place by Roswell.

The problem is your "evidence" is not conclusive and mostly from quack YouTubers. Just bc someone posts a video with quotes on a screen doesn't make it true. They teach you this in middle school at this point I'd think.

If you'd like to be taken seriously around here. I would encourage you to start a new thread and surgically lay out your case with evidence of real documents with links to date and keep updating it. Keep that thread with verified disclosed government docs or even congressional testimony. Keep the quack jobs to this thread.

That's how I'd try to get real eyeballs on this if I believe it like a religion as you do. But that's just me.

All respectfully here. Just trying to get you a more serious response from this echo chamber.
True, its evidence and not proof. No this is the thread I started and will continue this way. Yes, I realize it's a very difficult reality to process. I knew this going in and years later just based on folks reactions..more convinced of that. I dove into this at age 64 as a born-again Christian, for religious purposes. I'm fully convinced in the subject being very real. Much has changed.. You are free to do what you choose obviously with the evidence that has been presented here. Thank you for participating here.

More evidence: On September 23, 1947, General Nathan Twining, head of Air Materiel Command, wrote to Army Air Command, specifically General George Schulgen, Head of Intelligence. He stated in summary: "The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious." Moreover, "There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as man-made aircraft." They were "Metallic or light reflecting surface . . ." and "Circular or elliptical in shape, flat on bottom and domed on top." The saucers were not associated with sound, and their normal speeds were often in excess of 300 knots.

About 2 months after the vehicle had crashed near Roswell, NM...
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

one safe place
Except it is not a reality.
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

Except it is not a reality.
Not for you perhaps. Regardless, thank you for participating in the thread.

For many it still won't, even when CBS trots out photos of a craft and or the pilot. But most are simply waiting to be given permission. Just the way we've been trained. And I don't fault that. The tactics have been extremely effective. Don't be afraid of some research..

It's reality.
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Leonard H. Stringfield
NEWSNATION Investigative reporter, Ross Coulthart: "People have been murdered to protect this secret (THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL REALITY)" We can put fossil energy in the grave. The demonic lies, deceit and murders need to cease. OUR government needs to repent. JOHN 8:44

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Interesting information from another remote viewing group.

Joes
Spidey, the problem is you're unable to even tell what reality is because this alien crap is a religion like any other, it's purely a belief system. It's fantasy. And so to you, sure, if you believe it then it's "your reality". And if you choose to believe in mermaids then they become real too, I guess. For ages the mantra for this whole community has been "I want to believe!" When that's your starting point everything that comes after is irrelevant.

The bottom line though, and what should resonate with you more than anything I say, is that even the other three regular goobers on the UFO thread in the entertainment forum (where it obviously belongs), who are already in total looneyland, constantly call you out to tone down your utter nuttiness. That should tell you something. Have some self-awareness.

This is like if you gave your political opinion on something and Joy Behar and Bernie Sanders recoiled and said "Wow, you are really far left!"

I mean, you'd think that anyone at that point would start to question themselves, but nope, you say everyone else is troubled by reality and then you post another video of some youtube lunatic who has "proof" that Hitler and an alien from the 5th dimension had a lizard baby who now runs NASA and they know this because they have a magical mystery box that they can use the Force on or some bull**** to show them "real" reality that the rest of us commoners are evidently too stupid to see.

I say this almost every time and I mean it, I think you're harmless and probably a nice person. There's nothing personal here. But talk to a doctor. You obviously need to either stop taking everything you're taking, or else start taking something else. Or, I don't know, go outside for a little while. You won't see any insect men from Alpha Centauri, I assure you.

Without having any idea who you are I would almost bet my life that literally every waking moment you have is spent on this. You get up in the morning and read the new UFO conspiracy book. Then you watch a UFO documentary, then you get on UFO forums, then you watch UFO youtube videos, then you read another UFO conspiracy book, then you watch more UFO youtube videos, then you go to sleep and dream about aliens. And then you wonder why other people don't see aliens all around like you do. You've literally brainwashed yourself.
Reality is not simply something that you have convinced yourself of. And your response to one safe place above shows you don't understand this. You're like a man who wears makeup and a dress and says "I'm a woman and that's my reality". No, it's fantasy. Self-delusion doesn't change that.

Corner Post
Joes said:

Spidey, the problem is you're unable to even tell what reality is because this alien crap is a religion like any other, it's purely a belief system. It's fantasy. And so to you, sure, if you believe it then it's "your reality". And if you choose to believe in mermaids then they become real too, I guess. For ages the mantra for this whole community has been "I want to believe!" When that's your starting point everything that comes after is irrelevant.

The bottom line though, and what should resonate with you more than anything I say, is that even the other three regular goobers on the UFO thread in the entertainment forum (where it obviously belongs), who are already in total looneyland, constantly call you out to tone down your utter nuttiness. That should tell you something. Have some self-awareness.

This is like if you gave your political opinion on something and Joy Behar and Bernie Sanders recoiled and said "Wow, you are really far left!"

I mean, you'd think that anyone at that point would start to question themselves, but nope, you say everyone else is troubled by reality and then you post another video of some youtube lunatic who has "proof" that Hitler and an alien from the 5th dimension had a lizard baby who now runs NASA and they know this because they have a magical mystery box that they can use the Force on or some bull**** to show them "real" reality that the rest of us commoners are evidently too stupid to see.

I say this almost every time and I mean it, I think you're harmless and probably a nice person. There's nothing personal here. But talk to a doctor. You obviously need to either stop taking everything you're taking, or else start taking something else. Or, I don't know, go outside for a little while. You won't see any insect men from Alpha Centauri, I assure you.

Without having any idea who you are I would almost bet my life that literally every waking moment you have is spent on this. You get up in the morning and read the new UFO conspiracy book. Then you watch a UFO documentary, then you get on UFO forums, then you watch UFO youtube videos, then you read another UFO conspiracy book, then you watch more UFO youtube videos, then you go to sleep and dream about aliens. And then you wonder why other people don't see aliens all around like you do. You've literally brainwashed yourself.
Reality is not simply something that you have convinced yourself of. And your response to one safe place above shows you don't understand this. You're like a man who wears makeup and a dress and says "I'm a woman and that's my reality". No, it's fantasy. Self-delusion doesn't change that.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Joes said:

Joe,

Way too much evidence suggesting otherwise.

Let's make this about the evidence and not me ok? Or you.

I just deliver that evidence. Concentrate on that. Here's a boatload of evidence....

Leonard H. Stringfield
UFO News Round-up! Danny Sheehan Talks UFO Shootdowns, Tim Burchett on Next UFO Hearing and More

Yup, ever wonder why they would come half way across the galaxy only the crash?

Farsight had a project involving just that.....

UFO Crashes: Cause and Personnel (Part 1 with Aziz Brown)

Leonard H. Stringfield

Joes
Ok, I wish you the best then, and no hard feelings. You live in a cool world.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Joes said:

Ok, I wish you the best then, and no hard feelings. You live in a cool world.
We all do....and you ain't seen nuthin yet..

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield
Evidence shows US is hiding knowledge of alien life: Ross Coulthart | Morning in America

Leonard H. Stringfield

The neighborhood is quite different from what it was when I began this thread 5 years ago.

Yup, I figured we would see this day. And much more...

TRADUCTOR
Thread is now in a memory care neighborhood, right next to the cannibal community.
Leonard H. Stringfield
TRADUCTOR said:

Thread is now in a memory care neighborhood, right next to the cannibal community.
Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

Jnsag
AG
Read part of this thread from following a baseball thread link of all places. Then read this article this a.m. Thought I would share it here on this fine Sunday morning:

https://www.denisonforum.org/biblical-living/what-does-the-bible-say-about/what-does-the-bible-say-about-ufos/#shared-counts-email
Leonard H. Stringfield
Jnsag said:

Read part of this thread from following a baseball thread link of all places. Then read this article this a.m. Thought I would share it here on this fine Sunday morning:

https://www.denisonforum.org/biblical-living/what-does-the-bible-say-about/what-does-the-bible-say-about-ufos/#shared-counts-email
I just hope it all comes out with some level of disclosure. Humanity needs to know the WHOLE truth. Only then can we properly progress as a species.

Religion is a difficult thing to shake. Especially when carefully crafted and implemented to maintain and control a population. Data collected by Farsight Institute in Atlanta, GA, suggests that EXTRATERRESTRIALS were/are heavily involved in the implementation and maintenance of 4 major religions on this planet: Islam, Judaism, Christianity and Buddhism. -----------------------------------"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (his farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo-aliens) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that." -Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin US Army Signals Staff under Ike --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Right now we haven't gone that far back (Roswell). We're dealing with the recovered UAP that landed in Kingman, AZ in the 50's. ( not a weather balloon either) We now know the management structure and security control systems and ownership of the crash retrieval. We also know who recovers landed or crashed UAPs under what authorities. We also know that a still-highly classified memo by a Secretary of the USAF in the 1950's is still in effect to maintain the cover on UAPs." ~Chris Mellon, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton administration. April 20, 2024 https://howandwhys.com/ret-cia-officer-testified-roswell-alien-beings-dna-was-found-in-human-genome/… ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Who instructed NASA and many other gov groups to lie regarding the extraterrestrial reality? And Why??

Leonard H. Stringfield
40 Firsthand Witnesses to UFO/UAP Reverse Engineering and Crash Retrieval Programs | Danny Sheehan

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

annie88
AG
I still always go back to the movie contact regarding this.

I'll tell you one thing about the universe, though. The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?
Leonard H. Stringfield
annie88 said:

I'll tell you one thing about the universe, though. The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?
This is not fiction though.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Disclaimer: Apparently, this video contains information the moderators are very uncomfortable with. Which might mean it is very interesting?

Here one of the top et/ufo historians/researchers gives his take on the assasination attempt of former Pres. Trump. How does this event effect disclosure of the et reality...just one of many things addressed. Potential conspiracies....perhaps not? Need more data. How will this event effect politics going forward? Notice the "question mark" symbol attached here. Richard addresses those and much more here. His latest of his "fireside chats".

What are your thoughts?

Very little mention of the et reality here, so most is safe for you and the children...

Leonard H. Stringfield
As we all move on past the honest personal acceptance of the et reality, other items will continue to come on board. Many researchers via former def contractors testimonies, have stated that the et craft pilots are connected to the ships themselves in many cases and somehow via telepathy (?) the craft are navigated. The Roswell craft were operated in this manner.

Remote viewing is but a very primitive first step towards the evolution of those systems, but no doubt is somewhat related.

Leonard H. Stringfield

More details regarding the data collected.

All from a set of 2 4 character ids. IE 65D0-H745 or such.

Multiple target taskers came up with related data. This was from mid March.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Dr. Brown, the director at Farsight had some thoughts back in Feb...

https://www.farsightprime.com/videos/farsight-intelligence-briefing-assassinations-february-2024

annie88
AG

annie88 said:

I understand that my point is it's more likely that there are other people out there because truly it would be an awful waste of space.
Leonard H. Stringfield
annie88 said:

annie88 said:

I understand that my point is it's more likely that there are other people out there because truly it would be an awful waste of space.
Yes, understood. At some point in our evolution (if we finally are able to know the truth and develop properly), we will come to realize that life is the norm out there not the exception IMO. Who was it that said something to that effect? Sagan perhaps?

Leonard H. Stringfield
I think given the recent events, it might good to review the presentation given by NEWSNATION'S Ross Coulthart at a recent conference in Alabama.

NEWSNATION Investigative reporter, Ross Coulthart: "People have been murdered to protect this secret (THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL REALITY)" -former President Donald Trump is afraid he will be assassinated if he reveals what he knows about UFOs and aliens.

Ross Coulthart: "I know for example Trump's been briefed... He's scared they're going to kill him if he reveals what he knows."

Ross also clearly spells out the on going cover-up of the et reality and much more:

And yes, this is evidence...

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield
SETI's Groundbreaking Alien Tech Discovery - Prof. Simon Speaks Out

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.