Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

340,671 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by The Shank Ag
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Redstone said:

Although argument from authority is weak overall...

personal credibility is also a factor here.

Is Bob Lazar credible? I believe so.

Is Edgar Mitchell credible? I believe so.

How many decorated military personnel believe? A lot.

I don't think Lazar is credible, just putting a differing opinion out there.
Redstone
AG
Maybe not. I wouldn't argue that, and without question there has been disinfo.
even so
The weight of the circumstantial evidence, overall, is pretty strong.
Old RV Ag
AG
bmks270 said:

AGinHI said:

iluvpoker said:

Redstone said:

WITNESS ME friendos, it is prediction time.

Before the 46th president, there will be Disclosure.

Remember I said it, because I will be quoting myself as this thread is taken straight back to the damned top with a giant
I TOLD YOU SO

edit: I want this turned post blue when I return to gloat

Are you saying that aliens from another solar system have landed on this planet in the last 100 years? Does anyone else here believe this?
I find it extremely difficult to believe that in our endless universe, somewhere out there other life forms have picked up a signal from our imperceptible spec amongst innumerable specs, determined that visiting is imperative, and have traveled here within their lifespan

Or they just randomly stumbled upon us.

I think the belief that a superior intelligence and life form exists and have chosen to visit us, in the entire universe, speaks to mankind, our inclinations and desire for explanation and purpose and narcissistic tendency.

That's why sometimes dimensional crossover can seem more likely.

Physical beings like us would likely need to age on different times scales than humans, and also need faster than light communication, or simply have some technology that has mastered physics in a way we don't understand. Maybe that mastery lies in something outside of sensory capability.

For example. Look what the discovery of electricity has allowed man to accomplish. MRIs, computers, microwaves, radio communications.

Now imagine some life form has discovered and mastered some other phenomena that we humans are still ignorant of, similar to our prior ignorance to electricity, that allows aliens to travel anywhere instantly.

Maybe it's something in what people refer to as another dimension, or spiritual realm, or whatever you want to call it. Different words bring different meanings to mind for people, but the point is we are ignorant of the principles of the alien technology just like we were formerly ignorant of electricity.

The UFO phenomenon is real. I'm not convinced the crafts have ever landed, but it is a fact that there is something entering our atmosphere and zipping around in the skies.

This phenomenon has been well documented since the 1940s. The US government investigated the phenomenon openly in the 40s and 50s in Project Blue Book. Project Blue Book debunked many sightings but many remained for which no terrestrial explanation exists. The original source material can be found online in the FBI vault. It includes witness statements and investigation notes on hundreds if not thousands of UFO sighting investigations.

I spent time reviewing some of this original source material, and it is evident the investigators and the US government believed that the origin was not terrestrial.

Once the US concluded that the origin was not a foreign government they stopped investigating reports, at least they say they stopped investigating them.

It seems sightings have picked up in the last two decades. Not surprising with more people, more technology to record these phenomenon, and a huge increase in planes in the air, there are just more opportunities for humans to cross paths with these UFOs.

The blue book files summary describes specific types of objects sighted and their frequency. These descriptions based on sightings in the 40s and 50s are identical to modern sightings. The descriptions have remained constant over the last 70 years. There are only a handful, but they include: orbs of light, saucers, triangles, very large cigar shapes (the blue book files specify 1,000-2,000 feet in length)

You just shot holes in your own arguments. The technology that aliens would have and our trying to understand it would be like someone in 1000 BC trying to understand an MRI system.
bmks270
AG
That's why the terms inter dimensional seems fitting because that's how it appears from our ignorance. It could really be spiritual, or inter dimensional. I'm saying, we don't know what we don't know. Could be physical or anything, but it's way outside of our current comprehension.
Old RV Ag
AG
bmks270 said:

That's why the terms inter dimensional seems fitting because that's how it appears from our ignorance. It could really be spiritual, or inter dimensional. I'm saying, we don't know what we don't know. Could be physical or anything, but it's way outside of our current comprehension.
You have a way to try to make a simple thing sound philosophical. It's simple - our technological knowledge has lots of room to grow. Just like it's been throughout human history.
AGinHI
AG
Why is the go-to explanation for UFOs something of alien origin?

Quote:

It seems sightings have picked up in the last two decades. Not surprising with more people, more technology to record these phenomenon, and a huge increase in planes in the air, there are just more opportunities for humans to cross paths with these UFOs.
Also not surprising given greater opportunities for the more easily explainable human behavior in creating a hoax or fabricating an event to procure social recognition, financial gain, bolster self-importance (i.e., I've witnessed something no one else has), or the simple satisfaction and humor in duping people.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Spyderman
AG
RV Ag said:

bmks270 said:

You have a way to try to make a simple thing sound philosophical. It's simple - our technological knowledge has lots of room to grow. Just like it's been throughout human history.
FriscoKid
AG
So are you going to storm the base tomorrow with the others or chicken out? Just think, if you make it inside with a camera and upload your prize before you are killed then you will be a legend.
Old RV Ag
AG
FriscoKid said:

So are you going to storm the base tomorrow with the others or chicken out? Just think, if you make it inside with a camera and upload your prize before you are killed then you will be a legend.
Problem is he only posts hour long videos.
Spyderman
AG
Old RV Ag said:

FriscoKid said:

It would be well worth your time RV.
Old RV Ag
AG
Spyderman said:

Old RV Ag said:

FriscoKid said:

I'm old so I'm very selective of my remaining hours!
black_hat_ag
Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

Old RV Ag said:

FriscoKid said:

I'm old so I'm very selective of my remaining hours!

Ha! That's funny sir.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
Redstone
AG
I believe you.

Please tell the story here.
Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

I believe you.

Please tell the story here.
End Of Message
AG
I've taken several forms of psychedelic drugs. Some were good experiences, some were terrifying. All I know is that energy exists outside of what we can perceive in a way that can't be explained.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
bmks270
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

I've taken several forms of psychedelic drugs. Some were good experiences, some were terrifying. All I know is that energy exists outside of what we can perceive in a way that can't be explained.

So, you believe hallucinations are influenced by something that exists apart from the body, and apart from the material world, basically that the experiences aren't always hallucinations?

Can anyone explain why psychedelics seem to open up this perception?

How does one distinguish between a real perception of another dimension/realm/being and a hallucination? What differentiates a schizophrenic from a sane person?
FriscoKid
AG
I'm telling you, the truth couldn't be much closer. Just imagine you are Mulder.
Spyderman
AG
FriscoKid said:

I'm telling you, the truth couldn't be much closer. Just imagine you are Mulder.
FriscoKid
AG
Now Scully on the other hand. She was my college fantasy gal. I might have stormed the base to impress her.
Spyderman
AG
FriscoKid said:

Now Scully on the other hand. She was my college fantasy gal. I might have stormed the base to impress her.
Scully!

In fact, we have been reverse engineering craft "not of this earth". Thats the main thing from the memo leak..
Redstone
AG
Evening, frens
black hat, would still love to hear the story.

A summary for you, while I remember it

2004. According to the reporting in the NYT and Popular Mechanics, "objects 'appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up."

Commander David Fravor, flying /A-18F Super Hornet near San Diego, told the Times of an object that hovered over the ocean, "around 40 feet long and oval in shape," zooming around a "disturbance" that "looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling." He approached and it fled, accelerating "like nothing I've ever seen."

How did he feel? "pretty weirded out"

Disclosure is coming.
black_hat_ag
I'll post the story in this thread tomorrow night. Or maybe a new thread. But either way I'll post it.

God speed.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
TCTTS
AG
I have no idea if this is part of your usual schtick or not - what I've seen from you in this thread is a side of Redstone I didn't know existed - but if legit, I love your enthusiasm for the subject, and I'm right there with you. Except for Lazar, as I'm utterly convinced he's a fraud. Otherwise, great contributions and great thread.
TCTTS
AG
Looking forward to it.
Redstone
AG
The recent Lazar doc is bad, although Lazar is fascinating and the subject is fascinating.

Think about the Ginger Baker doc. What happened? Baker, a fascinating man, was allowed to talk. His story was told in a straight-forward way. The graphics were excellent. The director appeared only insofar as he had to (being beaten with a cane by Baker).

We did not need the ridiculous Mickey O'Rourke voiceover, nor the horrible graphics, nor the director thinking he was the star. Lazar and the crafts were the star.

That said, I believe Groom Lake is ground zero (listen to the recent Frightday podcast about it), and I think Lazar is telling the truth.
Redstone
AG
Storm Area 51 was a big success in this very specific way:

- proof of concept

from now, annually, every Sept., events / conferences / talks / ect. will be organized from Las Vegas, and include points from there to Groom Lake

Sept. 2019 was like the first year of Burning Man

Disclosure is coming
TCTTS
AG
Lazar is fascinating for sure, but fascinating in the way a man trapped in his own, massive lie is fascinating. What finally convinced me (in a additional to all of Stanton Friedman's research) are these two links below, the first written in '94, and the other by the same author as a fellow up just last year...

https://www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/bluefire-main/bluefire/the-bob-lazar-corner/the-lazar-timeline/

https://www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

He just picks Lazar's whole story apart piece be piece. Ironically, I can actually believe the reverse engineering aspect. It's everything else - from being busted for owning a brothel back in the day, to the massive amount of debt he was in at the time of his initial interview, to the complete absence of any school records to match his claims, along with a whole host of other red flags. He's just always been a suuuuuper shady guy.

(And yeah, I saw the recent doc. It was... whatever.)

That said, I'm in agreement that Groom Lake was ground zero. I just think the overall operation has since moved on to other, more secret military bases, ever since Area 51's profile was raised.
Redstone
AG
I don't want to litigate Lazar, because it's not the point of the thread, so this will be my last post about him.
FIrst, his critics, including you, are correct.
Second, there is a detailed and reasonable response to all of it. I suppose I choose to believe because his account is not the only one like that, and because several local reporters, including the original reporter featured in the doc, have verified his credentials and come around to believing him.
BenFiasco14
AG
What is Groom Lake?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TCTTS
AG
Dry lake bed where Area 51 was built.
Redstone
AG
Goom Lake is
a part of the Sheahan family mining homestead that was (mostly) seized shortly after a patriotic patriarch allowed, about 100 years ago, the military to put a shooting range on it.

Now the silver mines, once filled with chloride ores. are underground bases filled with extraterrestrial craft and specimens.
Spyderman
AG
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/science/tom-delonge-ufo-research.html

Good article in today;s NYT.

Lazar is the real deal. So was Stanton.

Aggie Athlete Involved
AG
black hat? still looking forward to your experience
Spyderman
AG

Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron in Toronto on September 21, 2019, discussing many of the current issues affecting ufology, including Disclosure, TTSA, Davis-Wilson, Davis-Sarfatti, Kit Green, Hal Puthoff, and much more.
Redstone
AG
More predictions

- Disclosure will continue to be rolled out slowly...including more planted (real) news stories...including pilots in high-profile interviews
- Soft disclosure will continue through entertainment
- More cigar-shaped crafts defying the laws of gravity - including during the daytime
- Revelations about the moon coming - including signs of life. This is preparing the public for bigger reveals, including its status as an inhabited base
- Coordination happening right now with the major players - China, Russia, Canada, Greenland / Thule, Germany, UK, India

Mark this thread friends; it is my chosen place to gloat when I am proven correct.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.