Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

340,668 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by The Shank Ag
p-townag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spyderman
AG
Burdizzo said:

Friendly and light-hearted cartoon. No offense meant.

Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Sara Carter Show Luis Elizando: What the Pentagon really knows about UFOs

The greater good?
Redstone
AG
A very good interview with the author of "Without Consent" - abduction cases from the UK

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-478-philip-mantle
G Martin 87
AG
Spyderman said:

Sara Carter Show Luis Elizando: What the Pentagon really knows about UFOs
Entertaining interview, thanks for posting.

Here's another view on Elizondo's claims regarding the Tic Tac UFOs, presented without comment. Read and make up your own mind.

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/pentagon-ufos-to-the-stars-academy-ttsa-ufo-media-frenzy/

Spyderman
AG

The greater good?
Madman
AG
A very interesting, entertaining, and SOBER review of the videos we have so far.

G Martin 87
AG
Yes, that's a good and pretty fair review of the videos that avoids sensationalism. Good find!
UTExan
Redstone said:

A very good interview with the author of "Without Consent" - abduction cases from the UK

Well, that and cattle mutilations. Do you wonder why their sex organs are removed? Or why abductees have Invasive Physical exams performed with particular attention to their genital organs? I suspect alien (Satanic) technology in an attempt. We have accounts of incubus and succubus from ancient times and particularly Genesis 6.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Redstone
AG
I'm very sympathetic to the argument demons commonly "impersonate" aliens.

But also we should be open to the argument aliens are other creations, and continuously visit earth in inter-dimensional ways far beyond our understanding.

Related, we are very limited by our language and human understanding. For example, in the OT, elohim are described as members of God's court (including Lucifer, who visited at least once) - with God being the Elohim of all elohim. Angel means messenger, a "low-ranking" member of the court.

So, it's not necessarily wrong to describe Michael as an angel, but not exactly a great way to describe the leader of Elohim's Army either. He is, after all, a "prince."

So much we just don't know, except that High Strangeness exists.

Spyderman
AG
Redstone said:

I'm very sympathetic to the argument demons commonly "impersonate" aliens.

But also we should be open to the argument aliens are other creations, and continuously visit earth in inter-dimensional ways far beyond our understanding.

Related, we are very limited by our language and human understanding. For example, in the OT, elohim are described as members of God's court (including Lucifer, who visited at least once) - with God being the Elohim of all elohim. Angel means messenger, a "low-ranking" member of the court.

So, it's not necessarily wrong to describe Michael as an angel, but not exactly a great way to describe the leader of Elohim's Army either. He is, after all, a "prince."

So much we just don't know, except that High Strangeness exists.

Might it be that ET is doing the impersonation? Along with ghosts to goblins etc. etc. Or maybe not impersonation just how we chose to categorize all this "strange" phenomena? Maybe is us that is strange.

The greater good?
Redstone
AG
Well, I think Christians in my tradition (Apostolic, meaning Catholic / Orthodox) actually have to say "yes" to your question, Spyder.

Official teaching is that non-human beings (fallen angels and un-fallen angels) have and do interact with humans, including with human form. This MIGHT include sexually (that teaching is speculative, but generally accepted from what I can tell).

So...with a broad definition of ET, meaning non-terrestrial, yes.

High Strangeness.
Redstone
AG
Related, the Apostolic teaching is that humans are embodied spirits, and that what exists is the supernatural (God, a spirit of no equal), the preternatural (angelic and fallen angelic, who retain their hierarchy and abilities as fallen), and the creation of our material world.

IMO

Human embodied spirits that die are "spirits" when they cross the white light (and hopefully enter purgatory, meaning the cleansing fire of Christ), but not all "cross" (especially suicides, those fearful of judgment, ect). These are ghosts.

High Strangeness.
UTExan
Quote:

This MIGHT include sexually (that teaching is speculative, but generally accepted from what I can tell).
That is why the exposition in Genesis 6:

Quote:

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Also: https://mythology.net/demons/incubus/
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
MRB10
AG
Spyder- do you believe in interdimensional aliens or solely ones that reside in our same plane? The topic came up on a Rogan podcast(#1255) I recently listened to...the guest was Alex Jones.

His argument is that the globalists and American elite leftists are shills for "bad" interdimensional aliens and he marching orders are being passed through visions they get via psychotropic drugs.
Spyderman
AG
Carol Baskin said:

Spyder- do you believe in interdimensional aliens or solely ones that reside in our same plane? The topic came up on a Rogan podcast(#1255) I recently listened to...the guest was Alex Jones.

His argument is that the globalists and American elite leftists are shills for "bad" interdimensional aliens and he marching orders are being passed through visions they get via psychotropic drugs.
There is much we don't know. I really don't have a take on the Alex Jones deal. It could be valid though. I think this Remote Viewing technique has allowed us to peak behind the veil if you will on many of these topics. ie: we were "assisted" in building the pyrimids, Atlantis was real, that Omuamua visitor in our solar system was not just a rock..etc etc. Developed years ago by our CIA and military for espionage purposes.
Some of these civilizations are probably interdimensional perhaps. The easier explanation is that many are from other star systems, galaxies I would guess. With a billion year "head start" on ours, their tech etc. would seem like magic to us. They no doubt would have the ability to masquerade as anything they wanted to ie goblins, ghosts, what we would term demons....or angels. Even gods. And that may be a primary reason why the "secret" has been so intensely maintained. IMO they have been here for a very long time. It would appear that the truth embargo is being lifted if only a small bit for now.

The greater good?
Redstone
AG
I strongly recommend Jimmy Akin's podcast for those interested in this topic, and the larger topic of High Strangeness in general.

It may be good to start with a recent one, about Wizard Clip.
https://sqpn.com/2020/08/a-wizard-clip-early-american-catholic-ghost-story-early-skinwalker-ranch/

Redstone
AG
I personally believe in High Strangeness theory.

This is a "collision" of our material world with paranormal (inter-dimensional and maybe alien), preternatural (angelic / demonic) and supernatural (God)

Our plane "low": the material world, kept low in part by our materialism (ie we are not that open). However, as embodied spirits, all humans will exist at least in 2 dimensions.

Dreams are the primary and most common conduit for inter-dimensional contact, because the consciousness of the non-material emerges.
Spyderman
AG
Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought outBehind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsenseI urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975
(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.
Lest we forget
Thoughts?

The greater good?
bmks270
AG
Redstone said:

I personally believe in High Strangeness theory.

This is a "collision" of our material world with paranormal (inter-dimensional and maybe alien), preternatural (angelic / demonic) and supernatural (God)

Our plane "low": the material world, kept low in part by our materialism (ie we are not that open). However, as embodied spirits, all humans will exist at least in 2 dimensions.

Dreams are the primary and most common conduit for inter-dimensional contact, because the consciousness of the non-material emerges.

I have no idea the full extent of what your talking about, but I agree some kind of inter dimensional crossover is a good theory. The physical limitations of distances in space make travel between stars with physical matter so difficult that I think spiritual or higher dimension manifestations are a reasonable theory.
Faustus
UTExan said:

Redstone said:

Well, that and cattle mutilations. Do you wonder why their sex organs are removed? Or why abductees have Invasive Physical exams performed with particular attention to their genital organs? I suspect alien (Satanic) technology in an attempt. We have accounts of incubus and succubus from ancient times and particularly Genesis 6.
Wait, is alien technology satanic? The aliens are aligned with Satan?

Also this is ruining my succubus fetish if they're into removing the sex organs of cattle.
UTExan
UTExan
And a VERY rudimentary description of the Nephilim:

Redstone
AG
Strong recommend for Akin in general, and this podcast episode in particular.

He's a Catholic apologist very open to High Strangeness, as well as a careful researcher and excellent communicator.

Anyway, Swann is legitimate. I personally believe his accounts. And when I say legitimate, I mean our federal government believed him to the tune of decades, and millions of dollars.

https://sqpn.com/2020/09/remote-viewing-aliens-on-the-moon-ingo-swanns-penetration/
Spyderman
AG
I've heard that the Vatican has the goods. They know whats up. Many believe the Nephilim, Zeus, the sky people of this countries native people etc. are ET in origin. "Myths" of our past could very well have their roots in ET. Would love to know the nuts and bolts of their interstellar abilities. They are inter dimensional in that they seem to be able to create some sort of space/time bubble field around their craft to enter and exit dimensions. And pure thought is somehow connected to their guidance systems. Supposedly, our high powered radar systems somehow interfered with the controls systems in the downed craft in the Roswell area back in 1947.

The greater good?
UTExan
Google nephilim and mounbuilders together. They were in the Americas. That is why the Mexica )Aztecs and preceding tribes) sacrificed millions almost nonstop: the Nephilim and their demonic entities thrived physically and spiritually off human blood.
TCTTS
AG
In a thread about UFOs and aliens, you consistently manage to sound nuttier than just about anyone else here, which is saying something. Honestly, it's not even your theories themselves - I don't discount a good chunk of what you say - it's the seriousness and the arrogance in which you state them. MAYBE this phenomenon is spiritual. MAYBE it's inter-dimensional. MAYBE they're simply from another star system. Point is, we have no clue, and to continually speak with the authority you do can at times be such a turn off in this thread.
UTExan
TCTTS said:

In a thread about UFOs and aliens, you consistently manage to sound nuttier than just about anyone else here, which is saying something. Honestly, it's not even your theories themselves - I don't discount a good chunk of what you say - it's the seriousness and the arrogance in which you state them. MAYBE this phenomenon is spiritual. MAYBE it's inter-dimensional. MAYBE they're simply from another star system. Point is, we have no clue, and to continually speak with the authority you do can at times be such a turn off in this thread.

I don't mean to sound arrogant, nor am I saying I am right. I apologize if it strikes you in that fashion. It is just this particular track which makes the most sense to me in integrating what we know from the Biblical account of the nephilim and the data before us.
TCTTS
AG
I hear you, and my apologies for coming across as harsh. I'm interested in that angle as well, and shouldn't dismiss it in that fashion.
Redstone
AG
Follow up to last post

https://sandbergseries.nl/journal/1/somebody-else-is-on-the-moon
Spyderman
AG
I think the influence of ET is greatly underestimated on just about everything including our past including religions, myths and any all kinds of high strangeness. IMO, these are but a few reasons the justify the INTENSE means to keep it secret.

I wish it was not so.

The greater good?
Redstone
AG
Alright, lay my cards out here: I am a Catholic. Thus I am obligated to believe in angels, demons, "giants," and in spirits / ghosts....all of which is Biblical, well within tradition, and all of which I certainly do.

Is aliens that big a leap? Don't think so.

I believe in structures on the moon, in alien races, and in some species here a long time, that can take humanoid form.

I want to believe.

Tell the truth.

We can handle it.

Show the aliens.
Spyderman
AG
I sometimes wish I had never gone down this rabbit hole. But, at age 64, I decided it was time. Would be hard to put that toothpaste back in tube now.though and return to the way things were perceived/believed as before. No man is an island I suppose. Maybe thats it...just seeking others that might be thinking similarly and have connected many of the same dots I have. I don't think it was a weather balloon.

Red-here is a recent interview of Lou Elizondo...he touches on some of the subject matter you speak of. Really good interview:

The greater good?
degreedy
AG
or... is it simply possible the moon is just a space rock trapped in earth's gravity? that the Mayans were simply misguided and uninformed in their religious convictions?

I can get on board with some of the questions/theories I've read on this thread... but hollow moons & Mayans quenching blood thirsts of giant fallen angels, this thread has literally gone off the deep end.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.