Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

299,638 Views | 2223 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Aztec1948
How long do you want to ignore this user?

The data probably confirms Lazars claims.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
6 independent remote viewers amazingly have similar data results. Only a random generated set of numbers were given to the 6 viewers. These folks have take our own natural abilities and expanded them. The CIA knows what they developed.

The target? Bob Lazars claims of his involvement with et craft and materials at Groom Lake, Nevada.

Super fascinating..just more toothpaste that won't be going back in the tube.

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
fullback44
AG
When are we gonna be able to take a ride to another earth like world ? You know they exist .. do we have the technology to get there ?
Aztec1948
fullback44 said:

When are we gonna be able to take a ride to another earth like world ? You know they exist .. do we have the technology to get there ?
I think we may know the answer to this as early as next week.

stay tuned...

TAMUallen
AG
Aztec1948 said:

fullback44 said:

stay tuned...

I hope that's only a maybe to Starship and not more crazy alien stuff
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Anyone see the press conference footage released today of Mexico's mummified aliens that are supposed to a 1000 years old? They look exactly like "ET" & are in the possession of a Mexican university!!
Aztec1948
TAMUallen said:

Aztec1948 said:

fullback44 said:

stay tuned...

I hope that's only a maybe to Starship and not more crazy alien stuff
I know who told you it was "crazy"...

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" -William Casey, CIA director, 1981

It's some remote viewing data regarding the "Secret" Space Program.

The data collect by 6 independent remote views involved in remote viewing Bob Lazar clearly shows he has been shooting straight with us from the get go.

Aztec1948
Ag in Tiger Country said:

Anyone see the press conference footage released today of Mexico's mummified aliens that are supposed to a 1000 years old? They look exactly like "ET" & are in the possession of a Mexican university!!
You are about to see a bunch of et related stuff...it's about time.

Faustus
Aztec1948 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

If they didn't want this discussed we wouldn't hear anything about it.

Thats my assessment here in Aug 23.

They question is why are we seeing this?
Some believe it is happening. Controlled...and not just by humans.

Thoughts on the current controlled EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality disclosure process and related US GOV cover-up?
. . .

Are the aliens going to help make America great again, or are these some squishy, Concerned Aliens? We don't cotton to Martians in name only ("Minos") around these parts.
Aztec1948
Faustus said:

Aztec1948 said:

If they didn't want this discussed we wouldn't hear anything about it.

Thats my assessment here in Aug 23.

They question is why are we seeing this?
Some believe it is happening. Controlled...and not just by humans.

Thoughts on the current controlled EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality disclosure process and related US GOV cover-up?
. . .

Are the aliens going to help make America great again, or are these some squishy, Concerned Aliens? We don't cotton to Martians in name only ("Minos") around these parts.
We are about to find out I think...some will finally wake..others..not so much..

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense." Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

Interesting article on Jimmy Carter. Bush 43 had initially told Carter "Sir, you do not have a need to know", when Jimmy asked to be briefed on the reality. He eventually was briefed to certain extent.....

This US President Cried After He Found Disturbing Alien Information In UFO Briefing (howandwhys.com)

Robert L. Peters
I didn't see it but my spouse was watching a show and apparently the exposure rocked Carter to the core and he started crying. Like it destroyed his faith in Jesus or something.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
degreedy
AG
Aztec1948 said:

stay tuned...

If I had a dollar every time this was said by you….
PlaneCrashGuy
Aztec1948
I can't speed up this process....just report what I hear etc. If I had a dollar for every time somebody says "wer'e still waiting" or something to that effect.. Just roll with it. The data will be revealed on or around the 15th. I will post something ASAP after that happens. Honest.

grab your popcorn...

jkag89
In other words, this is just one long extended troll.
Aztec1948
Robert L. Peters said:

I didn't see it but my spouse was watching a show and apparently the exposure rocked Carter to the core and he started crying. Like it destroyed his faith in Jesus or something.
I feel his pain, the road has been a bumpy one.

But, to Jimmy's credit, he has continued to serve humanity setting a tremendous example of helping others.

Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

In other words, this is just one long extended troll.
No quite amigo. Many still are hoping it is perhaps. I dunno..

Waking up is a different process for each individual.

Robert L. Peters
NPH- said:

Aztec1948 said:

stay tuned...

Have we not seen quite a bit the last few years? Congressional testimony, etc?
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Aztec1948
Robert L. Peters said:

NPH- said:

Aztec1948 said:

stay tuned...

Have we not seen quite a bit the last few years? Congressional testimony, etc?
Ever since the 2017 NYT article, things have accelerated. Some believe this process began in the early '50s.

It actually was pretty much complete when the Army announced that a flying disc was recovered near Roswell. But we know what happened 24hr later.

Up until Greers 2001 DC National Press Club event, not much really took place. More recently, the congressional stuff were just dog n pony shows. The latest where the 2 pilots along with David Grusches testimony really got things moving. Some had said certain factions of et themselves are pushing it forward. There are also et factions evidently that want to keep humanity in the dark. Our military has traditionally been tied to this group. Allegedly.

jkag89
NM
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Aren't you the guy that thought he cured racism by changing the song we walk out to?
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
rangerdanger
AG
Aztec1948
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Aren't you the guy that thought he cured racism by changing the song we walk out to?
Racism will probably always be with us. Just wait until we start openly associating with et races.

PM me about the song. TexAgs does not approve of the truth being discussed. I suspect money is probably involved. We know what the good book says about the root of all evil... Believe me, I've paid the price on at least 3 occasions.

If it will accept a somewhat lengthy memo, I will include the summary that was sent out to multiple sites across multiple platforms on the internet. It was WELL worth the effort and had the backing of a former yell leader and a member of Jackies original 12th Man kick-off team.

thanks

Stat Monitor Repairman

1. Fake Alien Invasion (project blue beam)

2. Pandemic 2.0

3. Some type of widespread internet / power disruption, EMP

4. Other

Which one of these are we most likely to see over the next few months?

Because you know good and well that one or more of these is teed up.

Yukon Cornelius
AG
All of the above. End of the age.
Aztec1948
Any or all of those. There is a real battle going on...factions for disclosure and those against it. Some of those are not from around here.

I know it's difficult to wrap the head around.

Retired Army Karl Nell went on the record to The DeBrief, stating of Grusch, "His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence."

We need to come to full realization of just where/who we are in the cosmos.

This is truly a remarkable time to be alive to see this all unfolding. We are lucky to see it.

Sid Farkas
AG
Quote:

We are advanced biological beings, living on a rock so unique, there's nothing else like it in the universe. There are no aliens from outer space. This whole thing is psyops being used against us. Don't waste your time believing any of it.
Buck Turgidson
Now that the government is throwing this out there, I'm becoming increasingly skeptical. Everything the government says is a lie, especially in the current administration.
Aztec1948
Sid Farkas said:

Quote:

We are advanced biological beings, living on a rock so unique, there's nothing else like it in the universe. There are no aliens from outer space. This whole thing is psyops being used against us. Don't waste your time believing any of it.
Jimmy didn't buy your assessment:

Quote:

"Yes, the incident of Jimmy Carter crying after being briefed about classified information regarding UFO's is largely believed to be true by the serious researchers on the subject. As a forewarning, the following information is very unsettling and will explain why Carter never "kept his promise" of revealing classified UFO information to the public.
According to the story that was corroborated by more than one witness, U.S. presidents are only given a cursory overview of the subject. Apparently, the CIA runs the program, only provide information to the President on a need-to-know basis, and do not consider presidential curiosity as sufficient need to know. This was implemented after Kennedy, and all presidents after him have been given only summary briefings (some presidents for unknown reasons were given more than others).
Okay on to your question. President Carter is a deeply religious man who had also witnessed a UFO with 6 other people. Everyone thought that he would be the one to finally release UFO info to the public but as the story goes, he was repeatedly stonewalled. Eventually, the CIA had "the talk" with him, and afterward it was reported that he sunk his head in his hands and not only began to deeply sob but was visibly disturbed for some weeks afterward.
What was he told and shown?
He was told that the major religions including Christianity were programs created by extraterrestrials to prevent us from destroying ourselves while they ran their experiments on us and that they made us. At this moment it became clear to Carter that such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval. I should add that I am not only a Christian but a clergyman, so I am in no way attempting to promote atheism here. In fact, how God fits into this might be an interesting separate post. Nevertheless, these are the facts as I know them to be".
- Ed Harris Former Research Associate at NASA Ames Research Center
Author and world's leading UFO researcher Richard Dolan also writes about this incident in his book "UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed. According to his book, there are claims that President Carter was given a UFO briefing at the White House on June 14, 1977, which he was then bound to secrecy about.

Stat Monitor Repairman
For for some reason it's being trotted out in the public consciousness. This Mexico deal i'm talking about. Where they going with all this? its 2023 we've just had a global pandemic and destroyed the global economy in the process. Now these mfers are trotting out aliens. Might I be the first to call bs on all this from here on out.
Aztec1948

For for some reason it's being trotted out in the public consciousness. This Mexico deal i'm talking about. Where they going with all this? its 2023 we've just had a global pandemic and destroyed the global economy in the process. Now these mfers are trotting out aliens. Might I be the first to call bs on all this from here on out.
The deep state has lost quite a bit of control over the secrecy of the reality. That's what I've heard at least. The white hats are winning over the black hats.

Some believe it's not just "us" involved in the disclosure/confirmation process. It's something that needs to happen for us to properly advance as a civilization. Bumps in the road going forward? Highly likely, but we are not the first to navigate this I would think.

NoahAg
This thread, LOL. Get out of mom's basement, y'all.
Aztec1948
NoahAg said:

Indeed. It's time for a lot of us to remove that tin foil.....it's going to be ok. If they wanted to take us out, they would have long ago.

TKEAg04
AG
NoahAg said:

Come on… These kind of comments do nothing to help. I'm not in any basement nor is Aztec. Using this kind of reply is the polar opposite to what was posted, just on the other spectrum.

JobSecurity
AG
Why would they be posed like that? Come on

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.