Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

303,932 Views | 2244 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Aztec1948
How long do you want to ignore this user?
heavily intoxtricated said:

Aztec1948 said:

TRADUCTOR said:

FYI Aztec: The tic tac UFO is USA technology. You can take that off your plate.
Following your updates, but still only believe what we are seeing are God made and not of our realm of understanding or Starlink or swamp gas or aurora borealis or booze & drug induced visions or crazy people lies or natives being scared of jokester in green goblin costume.
Plate? I've seen folk speculate exactly what you say. Who told you it was our tech? Most of the testimonies I've heard/read say it is not our tech. I think it could be. But, I also believe I know where that tech had it's origins if true. Is there anything about the et reality that makes you uncomfortable? Not sure about the other stuff you mention...but that might be telling as well.

hang in there...we will be better off knowing the truth

edit: just realized there was a video pretty much suggesting we do have craft...supporting the idea that the tic tac could be "ours"...this guy appeared before the hearing:

Shawn Ryan's podcast is garbage. He lets anybody on there to spew ridiculous garbage and never challenges any of it. I watched an episode where some crazy guy claiming to be a plumber at a secret Antarctica facility was saying there is an earthquake weapon down there buried in the ice that has been used to cause earthquakes. Shawn was just like "Wow, really? There's an earthquake weapon? Wow, that's so crazy. And they used it to make earthquakes? Wow, that's so crazy. This is all definitely true." The episode you posted is more of the same. Just garbage.
Perhaps. But the main idea here is not the host, it's the guest. Perhaps it isn't garbage.. This guy is probably one the intel community would rather not see under oath at a hearing. Do it.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
Tim starting off the day in fine fashion:

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948

Disclosure is but a first step...

P.U.T.U
AG
He does his podcast like Rogan does, he has on people and they speak about their opinions on different matters. Rogan and Ryan are not experts in what their guest are so they normally don't refute anything.

Then there are podcast like Mike Drop where he calls you out if he does not believe something. That is the wonderful part of podcast, there are millions of options out there
Aztec1948
I'm optimistic this will soon be put behind us and we can properly develop as a civilization.

Disclosure of the reality will be just a start..

Agristotle
AG
Respectfully, you speak of "disclosure" often. What does this mean to you? Is it simply our government publicly, formally acknowledging we are not alone?
TKEAg04
AG
Agristotle said:

Respectfully, you speak of "disclosure" often. What does this mean to you? Is it simply our government publicly, formally acknowledging we are not alone?
Yeah I think disclosure will officially happen very soon, but that video is just cringe.....
Agristotle
AG
I DON'T think official admission is coming soon, so that's really what I was asking. Is there another kind of "disclosure" that people are expecting.
Aztec1948
Agristotle said:

I think that is the general idea. Addressing the 75 year old cover-up is important as well.

For many, it will simply be additional confirmation.

Respectfully..

Aztec1948

Ya think..

Aztec1948

The cornered animal continues to lash out....

Aztec1948

Wonder how many drug users, wife-beaters, tax dodgers they will dig up in this round? My gosh, some may have been even former gov employees..

Aztec1948

Really good interview involving Col. Phillip Corso, who unlike David Grusch, DID handle extraterrestrial materials.

Aztec1948
https://www.ebaumsworld.com/articles/ufo-truthers-think-donald-trump-indictment-may-prove-aliens-exist/87433571/

Wouldn't this just be swell..

Aztec1948

Aztec1948
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bipartisan-house-group-pushes-for-select-committee-classified-hearings-into-ufos/ar-AA1fpBfz?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fe2ee38ace164402a4a2f0715ca2fb59&ei=15

Aztec1948
What's really going on you ask?

Aztec1948
Peru Alien Attack, Whistleblower UFO testimonies, JFK Assassination & revisiting MH370 Disappearance

Dr. Salla gives a good recap of this weeks happenings.

Aztec1948
Here we are today:

[url=https://twitter.com/ChrisKMellon][/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/ChrisKMellon][/url]Christopher K. Mellon

[url=https://twitter.com/ChrisKMellon][/url]@ChrisKMellon

Sadly, it appears that there is little prospect at this time of further hearings on the UAP issue by the House Oversight Committee. However, the Intelligence and Armed Services committees remain engaged and there is far-reaching legislation in the DoD Bill that establishes a process for declassifying unprecedented amounts of UAP data.

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Because the Act has closed.
Aztec1948
I suspect that ARRO group may fold up as well.

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Likely.
Agristotle
AG
NO DISCLOSURE - DAY 28,533
Aztec1948
Agristotle said:

NO DISCLOSURE - DAY 28,533
Patience. Yes, the process has been going on for decades ever since we back-tracked on the craft recovery in 1947. Lets hope this time, some measure of the truth is revealed.

Many do believe this iteration of et disclosure will see something fruitful at it's completion. I think we crossed the rubicon with David Grusch's testimonly. No going back. I suspect players on the chess-board are all making moves behind the scenes. How couldn't they? At this point, I think its only a matter of how much the gate-keepers chose to disclose. It's a critical time in our history.

Amazing time to witness it unfolding.

Aztec1948

Aztec1948
Aztec1948
Lawmakers demand UAP retrieval info from intel community IG

Redstone
AG
https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-748-extended-pascagoula-special

"A new and SPECIALLY EXTENDED version of my tv feature with Philip Mantle and Irena McCammon Scott on the 50th anniversary of the Pascagoula alien abduction case in October 1973. This includes the full version of my August 2023 interview with Maria Blair - who says she and her husband Jerry were also taken that night. You'll also hear Sheriff Diamond, for the first time broadcast the Calvin Parker hypnosis session and a very rare recording of Charles Hickson."
Aztec1948
Rep, Burchett

A group of House lawmakers are demanding information about a UAP crash retrieval program that a whistleblower claims is being covered up by the Pentagon.

The six lawmakers, led by Rep. Tim Burchett, asked the intelligence community inspector general in a letter to provide any and all information about the alleged crash retrieval program by mid-September.

Stat Monitor Repairman
If they didn't want this discussed we wouldn't hear anything about it.

Thats my assessment here in Aug 23.

They question is why are we seeing this?
Aztec1948
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

If they didn't want this discussed we wouldn't hear anything about it.

Thats my assessment here in Aug 23.

They question is why are we seeing this?
Some believe it is happening. Controlled...and not just by humans.

Thoughts on the current controlled EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality disclosure process and related US GOV cover-up? Will it be simply a partial disclosure? Once the uneasy, contagious giggling subsides, how will our civilization and the misled sheep adapt to this publicly known reality? Are the good Shepherds withholding the truth in our best interest? Perhaps multiple species are involved? How will the 80+ years of dishonesty be addressed? And the reported murders committed in order to maintain the secrecy? Is it required that we be honest when it comes to our tax returns? Has the cost of maintaining the lie exceeded the price of simply telling the truth? Is it time this great country starts walking the walk becoming the leader we proclaim ourselves to be? What might be some of the potential implications of disclosure of this reality? New energy sources perhaps? Transportation? Religions? History? The economy? Race relations? The environment? Politics? Perhaps it leads to confirmation of hidden energy alternatives and an established "secret" space program? But does the flock really want to know the complete story?

Aztec1948

Aztec1948
Congressional Elites BLOCKING UFO Investigation, DENYING Public Answers: Analysis

Aztec1948

I suspect any committee involved with this issue would be scared to death of Bob? Dick and crew have collected some interesting data regarding him.

Aztec1948
Fantastic interview here of David Grusch...more toothpaste squeezed out that ain't going back in.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.