Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

299,718 Views | 2223 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
TKEAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have been surprised at how much I have enjoyed and learned from reading Sekret Machines. Yes, Tom DeLonge helped to write it. It's been very good and has helped fill in so many gaps in my knowledge.
Leonard H. Stringfield
JayM said:

Spyderman said:

Secrecy on UFOs has been with us for a lifetime. At times it has seemed like it would last forever. For the past few years, however, the media has treated the subject rather differently. Are we on a path toward some sort of Disclosure?

The truth embargo may be soon coming to an end. Just how this will effect politics etc? And just about anything else IMO.
There is an article posted today that DOD finds there is zero evidence of extra terrestrial visits to our planet in analysis of UAVs. And if you listen to the YouTube physicists they say that there have been no discoveries out there that suggest there is life. Some say it is likely we are all there is in the galaxy. Earth has remained stable and is peculiarly suited for life as opposed to our neighbors Venus and Mars which may have had water but now have a toxic atmosphere or the atmosphere was stripped away. And if there were visits it would likely be by drones as sending biologic creatures through space at intense speeds not to exceed the SOL is hazardous and unlikely. And a civilization similar to ours or beyond would likely take the three plus billion years to evolve to the point to understand the questions to ask. So I'm sorry, no extraterrestrials have visited earth.

Is there life out there? Maybe. Is it possible we are it? Maybe. We need to keep from blowing ourselves up.

Wait for a few years to see if the James Webb telescope finds suitable exoplanets with biologic signatures. The scientists are looking.
People are going to be shocked must likely. They have been spoon fed lies since as early as 1947....and believed them. Don't be afraid to dig in a little more on the history of the subject.

----------Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

Which of the realities is more difficult to process, nhi or remote viewing?

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

It's all about the green...let's SECede to the BIG10.
Leonard H. Stringfield
BQ78 said:

Ok I've always thought Spyderman was nuts but now that our government is denying it, I want to see the little green men that must exist.
Yes, many were hoping he was trolling. He knew it then, he's convinced now....

many are grey btw...

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

Leonard H. Stringfield
BREAKING NEWS Rogue Black Budget Programs That Will Shock You

"What you are seeing in the media, the hearings etc. is just the tip of the iceberg."

Dr. Steven Greer

JayM
It's like Santa. But he's not real either.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Again, all this stuff is interesting. But at some point you have to show me an alien. **** or get off the pot.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TRADUCTOR
5 years been crumbling. OP just not delivering.
Leonard H. Stringfield
LOL...this is above the memo deliverer's paygrade...

"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that."

-Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin US Army Signals Staff under Eke -----------------------------------------------------------------------The fear of "CATASTROPHIC DISCLOSURE": The new US intelligence community term for transparent, honest, EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality and decades old intensely maintained COVER-UP disclosures that would expose them and set humanity on a proper development track. Impressive how effective the ridicule and disinformation tactics have been over the many decades. The longer the cover-up stays in place, the more disruptive the disclosures will be. How will they navigate what's coming? How will the lying be addressed? This issue has always been the pivot point for continuing to live a lie or a normal, healthy, productive progression as a species. What else has OUR gov been lying about? Which non-gov entities (DEFENSE CONTRACTORS et.al.) have been complicit in the scheme? Just how complete and truthful will any disclosures be? What will be withheld? What's mainstream/legacy media afraid of? Are they victims of the carefully crafted stigma? Is it journalistic "responsibility" or something else? Perhaps it's "journalistic irresponsibility"?----------------------------------------------

Leonard H. Stringfield
Infection_Ag11 said:

Again, all this stuff is interesting. But at some point you have to show me an alien. **** or get off the pot.
We don't have to do anything.....for many it's simply up to them to connect the dots. And we both know if a photo of an alien was shown to you....your internal psychological defense mechanisms would be activated and you would simply dismiss it. Pearl Harbor is real as well...

HORSE...here is water....."I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this Earth".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon
Data collected by FARSIGHT INST.-Atlanta, GA suggests 3 major religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam were all developed by ET.
"Yes, the incident of Jimmy Carter crying after being briefed about classified information regarding UFO's is largely believed to be true by the serious researchers on the subject. As a forewarning, the following information is very unsettling and will explain why Carter never "kept his promise" of revealing classified UFO information to the public.
According to the story that was corroborated by more than one witness, U.S. presidents are only given a cursory overview of the subject. Apparently, the CIA runs the program, only provide information to the President on a need-to-know basis, and do not consider presidential curiosity as sufficient need to know. This was implemented after Kennedy, and all presidents after him have been given only summary briefings (some presidents for unknown reasons were given more than others).
Okay on to your question. President Carter is a deeply religious man who had also witnessed a UFO with 6 other people. Everyone thought that he would be the one to finally release UFO info to the public but as the story goes, he was repeatedly stonewalled. Eventually, the CIA had "the talk" with him, and afterward it was reported that he sunk his head in his hands and not only began to deeply sob but was visibly disturbed for some weeks afterward.
What was he told and shown?
He was told that the major religions including Christianity were programs created by extraterrestrials to prevent us from destroying ourselves while they ran their experiments on us and that they made us. At this moment it became clear to Carter that such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval. I should add that I am not only a Christian but a clergyman, so I am in no way attempting to promote atheism here. In fact, how God fits into this might be an interesting separate post. Nevertheless, these are the facts as I know them to be".
- Ed Harris Former Research Associate at NASA Ames Research Center
Author and world's leading UFO researcher Richard Dolan also writes about this incident in his book "UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed. According to his book, there are claims that President Carter was given a UFO briefing at the White House on June 14, 1977, which he was then bound to secrecy about.

As you can tell, a simple disclosure of their existence is but the tip of the iceberg. That is coming.

Leonard H. Stringfield
"How can an et craft traverse the vast distances of space only to crash here on Earth?" Ever heard this one before? What are the "missing" trillions in the defense budget going towards?

Well Dr. Steven Greer has been addresing that one for years.

Now Farsight Institute in Atlanta, GA has collected some interesting data regarding the question.

UFO_Crashes_and_Fate_of_Captured_AZIZ_TRAILER_Vimeo

degreedy
AG
Nothing burger
Infection_Ag11
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

We don't have to do anything.....for many it's simply up to them to connect the dots. And we both know if a photo of an alien was shown to you....your internal psychological defense mechanisms would be activated and you would simply dismiss it. Pearl Harbor is real as well...

HORSE...here is water....."I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this Earth".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon
Data collected by FARSIGHT INST.-Atlanta, GA suggests 3 major religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam were all developed by ET.
"Yes, the incident of Jimmy Carter crying after being briefed about classified information regarding UFO's is largely believed to be true by the serious researchers on the subject. As a forewarning, the following information is very unsettling and will explain why Carter never "kept his promise" of revealing classified UFO information to the public.
According to the story that was corroborated by more than one witness, U.S. presidents are only given a cursory overview of the subject. Apparently, the CIA runs the program, only provide information to the President on a need-to-know basis, and do not consider presidential curiosity as sufficient need to know. This was implemented after Kennedy, and all presidents after him have been given only summary briefings (some presidents for unknown reasons were given more than others).
Okay on to your question. President Carter is a deeply religious man who had also witnessed a UFO with 6 other people. Everyone thought that he would be the one to finally release UFO info to the public but as the story goes, he was repeatedly stonewalled. Eventually, the CIA had "the talk" with him, and afterward it was reported that he sunk his head in his hands and not only began to deeply sob but was visibly disturbed for some weeks afterward.
What was he told and shown?
He was told that the major religions including Christianity were programs created by extraterrestrials to prevent us from destroying ourselves while they ran their experiments on us and that they made us. At this moment it became clear to Carter that such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval. I should add that I am not only a Christian but a clergyman, so I am in no way attempting to promote atheism here. In fact, how God fits into this might be an interesting separate post. Nevertheless, these are the facts as I know them to be".
Author and world's leading UFO researcher Richard Dolan also writes about this incident in his book "UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed. According to his book, there are claims that President Carter was given a UFO briefing at the White House on June 14, 1977, which he was then bound to secrecy about.

As you can tell, a simple disclosure of their existence is but the tip of the iceberg. That is coming.

The claim is alien encounters/UFO sightings are so incredibly common and pervasive that there MUST be something to them. But these same people also claim, despite there being 8+ billion people on the planet with billions of them having cameras on them AT ALL TIMES, that it is unreasonable to expect anything more than what he been presented in terms of evidence.

If aliens really are amongst us, and are willing or dumb enough to be seen by us, then just by sheer accident some yokel in Wyoming would have dragged a body before Congress by now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Leonard H. Stringfield
I would guess any civilization that is millions, perhaps billions of years ahead of us might be the ones creating the rules? Why haven't they landed on the Whitehouse lawn?

They have chosen not to.

Many will be shocked. Some will not believe even if they touched an nhi being. The road will most likely be a bumpy one, but it needs to happen never the less.

On March 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation… This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin."
"While working under President Eisenhower,I discovered that Eisenhower had a keen interest in UFOs, but that he came to realize that he had lost control of the subject."
Brigadier General Steven Lovekin

ttu_85

Infection_Ag11 said:

Sorry but what bull crap. So did ET's selectively build in the Holy Spirit into select specimens?

Personally, Its my belief, This stuff when presented in this manner crosses into "False teaching territory. The good book says over and over "Beware the false prophet." I hope you pray and further reflect on this line of thinking.
Leonard H. Stringfield
ttu_85 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Sorry but what bull crap. So did ET's selectively build in the Holy Spirit into select specimens?

Personally, Its my belief, This stuff when presented in this manner crosses into "False teaching territory. The good book says over and over "Beware the false prophet." I hope you pray and further reflect on this line of thinking.
You should contact Ed.

Infection_Ag11
AG

I would guess any civilization that is millions, perhaps billions of years ahead of us might be the ones creating the rules? Why haven't they landed on the Whitehouse lawn?

They have chosen not to.

Many will be shocked. Some will not believe even if they touched an nhi being. The road will most likely be a bumpy one, but it needs to happen never the less.

On March 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation… This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin."
"While working under President Eisenhower,I discovered that Eisenhower had a keen interest in UFOs, but that he came to realize that he had lost control of the subject."
Brigadier General Steven Lovekin

But they clearly aren't making the rules. They're being accidentally spotted by rural white dudes in Arkansas named Jed with IQs hovering around room temperature.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either these beings are so much more advanced that they'd never be spotted if they didn't want to be, or they are willing to be seen/unable to prevent us from seeing them in which case a downed ship and a body is inevitable. The scenario you want to create is SPECIFICALLY so you can ascribed significance to these encounters while also not having to produce any definitive evidence.
Leonard H. Stringfield
They're being accidentally spotted by rural white dudes in Arkansas named Jed

Zimbabwe

Brazil

Leonard H. Stringfield
Tim Burchett, Chris Mellon, Lue Elizondo, Ryan Graves and Others Tear Apart AARO Report

WestHoustonAg79

ttu_85 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

You should contact Ed.

Spydy- what therapist do you go to? Just want to make sure you're ok bud. Pretty unhinged of late.
one safe place
You true believers crossed my mind a bit earlier. My wife and I and one of our grandsons were out on some rural property of ours, some pasture some woods. He got to talking about Bigfoot and that I should download Animal Planet and watch Finding Bigfoot. He can even make this screaming sound to call to Bigfoot.

I asked him if he thought Bigfoot was real and he is a believer. Can't convince him otherwise. He is 7 years old.
Leonard H. Stringfield
WestHoustonAg79 said:

ttu_85 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

You should contact Ed.

Spydy- what therapist do you go to? Just want to make sure you're ok bud. Pretty unhinged of late.
Doing fine. Not so much unhinged, more convinced/focused perhaps. Need a run here to make it a sweep...

Your thoughts on the extraterrestrial reality and associated cover-up?

Leonard H. Stringfield
"Coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life the universe."

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Leonard H. Stringfield
"Essentially, though, the big news is how the AARO office just published a report that really strongly debunks any connection of UFO/UAP to anything extraterrestrial in any way. This is right out of the 1950s USAF debunking tactics. To call this report weak would be an understatement. There's zero transparency in terms of supporting any of its data or conclusions."

Richard Dolan-historian/reseacher

Leonard H. Stringfield
Pentagon's report on UAPs has errors, falsehoods: Ross Coulthart | Morning in America

Leonard H. Stringfield
Craft retrieval photos disprove AARO UAP report: Pentagon Papers lawyer | Reality Check

Begins at 4pm today...for those with any interest

Leonard H. Stringfield
So You Still Don't Believe In UFO's... !? | Remote Viewed

This is good for those interested in the topic. All this data collected by multiple viewers from a simple set of randomly generated numbers. This is known as working "blind".

The target was Bob Lazar.

Leonard H. Stringfield
At some point NASA will have to face the music and pay the fiddler too:

one safe place

"Coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life the universe."

Franklin D. Roosevelt
You, and others, use the word "reality" but I don't think you know what it means. All you have is statement after statement, often by people who are loonies, of what they say they saw. You have not one whit of proof to support what you say your "reality" is.
jamey
AG
one safe place said:

Franklin D. Roosevelt
You, and others, use the word "reality" but I don't think you know what it means. All you have is statement after statement, often by people who are loonies, of what they say they saw. You have not one whit of proof to support what you say your "reality" is.

What do you not believe, that alien life exists somewhere, or that it's here on earth?

My opinion on whether it exists is it seems very likely, huge near infinite universe loaded with planets revolving around stars. Obviously we have no proof other than the laws of physics and chemistry and knowledge that we exist

The question of whether they're out there flying around our planet seems to require unknown physics, so I kinda doubt that. Perhaps there's a leap in physics and technology that could put probes in our orbit after traveling a million years. That seems more plausible
fullback44
AG
All this stuff is interesting but why has none of this ever been proved? Lots of talk and other BS but never any factual data..until they show us something I have my doubts. Now I don't doubt that advanced nations like the US and other countries may have flying disc and other devices we normal peeps would consider as UFOs.. but even then none have been shown to the public …..

Show us peeps what you got !

I am also 100 % believer there is other more advanced life in this universe, and probably all over the place, but I doubt it has reached earth at this point
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

Franklin D. Roosevelt
For some of us, it is a reality and that will continue. You can believe what you want.

Here is a good place to park the tin foil. Even if just for the duration of the interview.

TAMUallen
AG
How is this thread still alive?!

I'm all for well founded thought but this is kooky stuff on repeat from same poster or new names poster
one safe place
jamey said:

one safe place said:

Franklin D. Roosevelt

What do you not believe, that alien life exists somewhere, or that it's here on earth?

My opinion on whether it exists is it seems very likely, huge near infinite universe loaded with planets revolving around stars. Obviously we have no proof other than the laws of physics and chemistry and knowledge that we exist

The question of whether they're out there flying around our planet seems to require unknown physics, so I kinda doubt that. Perhaps there's a leap in physics and technology that could put probes in our orbit after traveling a million years. That seems more plausible
I can have a belief, you can have a belief, those two can be the same, or they can differ. There is only one reality though. The true believer has a "reality" unsupported by a shred of evidence, only statements made by others. If I quote 300 people and post 200 YouTube videos of weird looking people who all say they saw an elephant dancing the Lindy Hop on ice skates, the reality is not that elephants can dance the Lindy Hop on ice skates. The reality is they cannot, until one does.
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

jamey said:

one safe place said:

Franklin D. Roosevelt

I can have a belief, you can have a belief, those two can be the same, or they can differ. There is only one reality though. The true believer has a "reality" unsupported by a shred of evidence, only statements made by others. If I quote 300 people and post 200 YouTube videos of weird looking people who all say they saw an elephant dancing the Lindy Hop on ice skates, the reality is not that elephants can dance the Lindy Hop on ice skates. The reality is they cannot, until one does.
Yes, the reality crashed in New Mexico in 1947. It's all in the process of being disclosed. HUGE battle taking place currently behind the scenes. For many, it will be a simple confirmation and humanity will be MUCH better off knowing the full truth. A bumpy road ahead? I would guess that would be the case. But our kind needs to know their true place in this big neighborhood.

For others, keep this in mind......the on going cover-up of the reality has been well maintained and most of the true facts hidden from the tax payers. INTENSELY maintained. Always keep that in mind going forward. People have been taken out for wanting to bring this to light. Keep doing your research. You might be surprised what turns up..

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

The truth is hiding in plain site.

jamey
AG
one safe place said:

jamey said:

one safe place said:

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Some things can never be known, like religions existence of God. All you can do is take in the world around and postulate what seems reasonable

My take is

1 Aliens out there in the vastness of space, probably

2. Aliens on earth, highly unlikely

3. Alien probes on earth, possibly but no real opinion either way

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.