Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

303,928 Views | 2244 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Deep News: Donald Trump and UFOs -new Farsight Project

Well, this one covers all the bases.

She was simply given a random set of numbers, then this happened..
WestHoustonAg79
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Entomologist here...'79

Not sure how closely you follow the topic, but here are a couple of quotes from this past summer's congressional hearings on the matter:

"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023)

"What concerns me is that there is no 'Oversight' from our elected officials on anything associated with our government possessing or working on craft that we believe are not from this world"Retired Navy Cmdr. David Fravor (2023)

Spyderman- we all know you are an insectologist my man.

I'm all about the UAP Phenomenon. I have my own thoughts, and believe there too much overwhelming evidence to support something's up.

But I do not believe all of the "whistleblowers" are true (not even a meaningful percentage of them).

Not dogging you, because I am in on the alien thing one way or another, but I hate how you post everything you can possibly find and act like every bit of it is fact. Sometimes I feel like the super into it types make it more difficult for disclosure and the real truth to work its way out.

Just like any conspiracy theory that has been proven correct, there are many powers that be working to prevent the truth. They want nothing more than the flat-earth types to run the internet forums and basement meetings banging the pot for the UFO/UAP stuff.
one safe place

one safe place said:

We created covid as our defense against alien invaders. Someone remembered the end of The War of The Worlds and put things in place!
Would like to know more about the origin of the virus?

The Origin of the Coronavirus Pandemic

This data was collected over 3 years ago.
Thanks, but no need. I remove viewed it 11 years ago.
Leonard H. Stringfield
WestHoustonAg79 said:

Entomologist here...'79

Not sure how closely you follow the topic, but here are a couple of quotes from this past summer's congressional hearings on the matter:

"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023)

"What concerns me is that there is no 'Oversight' from our elected officials on anything associated with our government possessing or working on craft that we believe are not from this world"Retired Navy Cmdr. David Fravor (2023)

Spyderman- we all know you are an insectologist my man.

I'm all about the UAP Phenomenon. I have my own thoughts, and believe there too much overwhelming evidence to support something's up.

But I do not believe all of the "whistleblowers" are true (not even a meaningful percentage of them).

Not dogging you, because I am in on the alien thing one way or another, but I hate how you post everything you can possibly find and act like every bit of it is fact. Sometimes I feel like the super into it types make it more difficult for disclosure and the real truth to work its way out.

Just like any conspiracy theory that has been proven correct, there are many powers that be working to prevent the truth. They want nothing more than the flat-earth types to run the internet forums and basement meetings banging the pot for the UFO/UAP stuff.
All it takes is 1%.... of course not all of them are truthful. Lets find out who isnt... And yes, I'm fully convinced. Who determines what is fact? Much of what appears here are simply things surrounding the reality. For many, it's NBC, ABC et. al. that will give the masses permission. They will be joining in before long IMO as the media is a very competitive entity. Little by little...day by day...inch by inch...the truth blockade is coming down.

From the beginning this post was created to disseminate information and stimulate some cerebral activity. 5 yrs ago I was convinced the wheels were in motion for some level of disclosure to occur. Check out Dolans discussion which kicked off the thread if you haven't. The same will now be done with the military espionage data gathering technique, remote viewing. Which is very much associated with the nhi reality.

Any and everybody is welcome to express their opinions, views etc. here. No heavy handed control tactics needed. Feel free to post what's on your mind regarding the issue. We are all going through this together. Just no profanity or racial slurs...

Quote for the day:

"It appears to be a metallic object...tremendous in size… directly ahead and slightly above… I am trying to close for a better look."

Captain Thomas Mantell, USAF. These were his last words as he closed in on a UFO in 1948. Minutes later his plane was to crash and he was to lose his life.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Breaking Out of the Bubble: Discussing UFOs with Skeptics

Here is todays video per Richard Dolan, who produced the original video on this thread years ago.
Leonard H. Stringfield
West Point graduate Thomas Jefferson Du Bose was the highest ranking Air Force officer with direct knowledge of the events and findings at Roswell who went on record with the cover story about a weather balloon and other details of Gen. Roger Ramey's operation.
Note that he's not saying anything about a flying saucer, only that the wreckage recovered was not a weather balloon. To that point, Project Mogul was not a weather balloon. Project Mogul (sometimes referred to as Operation Mogul) was a top secret project by the US Army Air Forces involving microphones flown on high-altitude balloons, whose primary purpose was long-distance detection of sound waves generated by Soviet atomic bomb tests.
Note also that the text of his 1991 affidavit doesn't mention ET vehicles or Flying Saucers. I provide that affidavit as follows:
(1) My name is Thomas Jefferson Dubose
(2) My address is: XXXXXXXXXX
(3) I retired from the U.S. Air force in 1959 with the rank of Brigadier General.
(4) In July 1947, I was stationed at Fort Worth Army Air Field [later Carswell Air Force Base] in Fort Worth, Texas. I served as Chief of Staff to Major General Roger Ramey, Commander, Eighth Air Force. I had the rank of Colonel.
(5) In early July, I received a phone call from Maj. Gen. Clements McMullen, Deputy Commander, Strategic Air Command. He asked what we knew about the object which had been recovered outside Roswell, New Mexico, as reported in the press. I called Col. William Blanchard, Commander of the Roswell Army Air Field and directed him to send the material in a sealed container to me at Fort Worth. I so informed Maj. Gen. McMullen.
(6) After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material, I asked the Base Commander, Col. Al Clark, to take possession of the material and to personally transport it in a B-26 to Maj. Gen. McMullen in Washington, D.C. I notified Maj. Gen. McMullen, and he told me he would send the material by personal courier on his plane to Benjamin Chidlaw, Commanding General of the Air Material Command at Wright Field [later Wright Patterson AFB]. The entire operation was conducted under the strictest secrecy.
(7) The material shown in the photographs taken in Maj. Gen. Ramey's office was a weather balloon. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press.
I have not been paid or given anything of value to make this statement, which is the truth to the best of my recollection.
Signed: T. J. Dubose
Date: 9/16/91
Signature witnessed by:
Linda R. Split
Notary Public, State of Florida
PA24
AG
…and yet with all the cameras in the population, all the satellites, and telescopes, we have nothing of substance.
Much like big foot, elusive, showing itself to backwoods campers.

Sorry Charlie, God created one living planet and it be us.
jamey
AG
PA24 said:

…and yet with all the cameras in the population, all the satellites, and telescopes, we have nothing of substance.

There's a Joe Rogan episode where he's interviewing Eric Weinstein who's a mathematics guy who plays in physics, has some academia type contacts.

He had the same question as you

He said something to the effect that he was told they have better video/footage

I don't really buy that organic aliens have been here but I find it hard to believe God created the vastness of the universe to have some tiny fraction populated by us
Leonard H. Stringfield
This was posted on Ricard Dolans site today:

From an email Steven Greer sent to his followers and supporters:
Dear Friends of Disclosure:
My archive team has been working tirelessly over the past year and a half to digitize 33 years of my research containing thousands of documents, videos and photographs for the highly anticipated release of the Disclosure Project Intelligence Archive (DPIA).
Creating the database and website is a complex task involving development of a unique, customized database that can house the vast amount of material and link it to a specialized website that the public can access.
The database and website developers are working on completing their tasks and we hope they will be finished sometime this spring.
We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and once they make the necessary changes and we have beta-tested the site, we will be ready to publicly release the archive.
Stay tuned for updates on the launch date. I appreciate your patience and continued support of my work and this project.
Sincerely,
Dr. Steven M. Greer

be interesting to see what is contained in these files. Many years of hard work went into these I suspect.
Leonard H. Stringfield
"Flying saucers are real. Too many good men have seen them, that don't have hallucinations."

Captain Eddie Rickenbacker. World War I air ace.
jamey
AG
jamey said:

PA24 said:

There's a Joe Rogan episode where he's interviewing Eric Weinstein who's a mathematics guy who plays in physics, has some academia type contacts.

He had the same question as you

He said something to the effect that he was told they have better video/footage

I don't really buy that organic aliens have been here but I find it hard to believe God created the vastness of the universe to have some tiny fraction populated by us

Here is Weinstein talking about my point on thr need for science that gets aliens here, just in theory. That's the missing ingredient

Start around 10 min mark but whole thing is on the UFO phenomenon

jamey
AG
Amd another even better explanation

Leonard H. Stringfield
Founder of The Disclosure Project, Dr. Steven Greer, provides some updates here:

Questions with Dr. Greer - Part 3
Leonard H. Stringfield
While we all wait eagerly on the next toothpaste to be squeezed out of the tube, I always enjoy watching clips from this collection of subject related materials from Eye on Cinema. Here we have several witnesses interviewed related to the vehicle crashes in 1947:

Roswell Reports, Vol. 6

Leonard H. Stringfield
Jeremy Corbell & Ross Coulthart Want UFO FILES Released

As do many of us...
Leonard H. Stringfield
Eye on Cinema delivers again:

Terry Matthews talks about her 1970 Paris, Illinois, missing time and alien abduction experience

Fascinating account of an abduction event.
Leonard H. Stringfield
The security guard called and said, "Sir, there's a glowing red object
hovering right outside the front gate. I've got all the men out here with
their weapons drawn." We lost between 16-18 ICBMs (nuclear tipped Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) at the same time UFOs were in the area… (A high ranking Air Force officer) said, "Stop the investigation; do no more on this and do not write a final report. I heard that many of the guards that reported the incident were sent off to Vietnam."
Captain Robert Salas, USAF, during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure program.
degreedy
AG

My archive team has been working tirelessly over the past year and a half to digitize 33 years of my research containing thousands of documents, videos and photographs for the highly anticipated release of the Disclosure Project Intelligence Archive (DPIA).
Creating the database and website is a complex task involving development of a unique, customized database that can house the vast amount of material and link it to a specialized website that the public can access.
The database and website developers are working on completing their tasks and we hope they will be finished sometime this spring.
We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and once they make the necessary changes and we have beta-tested the site, we will be ready to publicly release the archive.
Stay tuned for updates on the launch date. I appreciate your patience and continued support of my work and this project.
Sincerely,
Dr. Steven M. Greer

be interesting to see what is contained in these files. Many years of hard work went into these I suspect.

what will be in those files? a big whopper of a nothingburger and a side of fries....

I love your enthusiasm for the subject, but how many times do you have to be tethered along before you final sit up and realize that there is nothing here. if there was anything worthwhile in those files we would have already heard him shout it from the rooftops and provide actual support. but alas, nothingburger, and one you are eagerly waiting to eat up.
WolfCall
AG
It's really happening!!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13128433/disc-shaped-ufo-ukrainian-military-warzone-footage.html

Quote:

EXCLUSIVE: Disc-shaped UFO is filmed by Ukrainian military in warzone: 'What the f*** is this... maybe ram it?'
By MATTHEW PHELAN SENIOR SCIENCE REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:32 EST, 27 February 2024 | UPDATED: 17:12 EST, 27 February 2024

A disc-shaped, completely silent UFO was caught on camera by Ukrainian troops in the war-torn country, in footage shared exclusively with DailyMail.com.

'What the f-[expletive] is this? Why isn't it moving?' the men with Ukraine's 406th Battalion can be heard debating as they witnessed the deadly calm UFO hovering over their warzone.

While the size, altitude, and shape of the object remain a mystery, the drone's own altitude indicates that the apparent object could be a large craft over 30 miles away......

Leonard H. Stringfield
NPH- said:

Sincerely,
Dr. Steven M. Greer

what will be in those files? a big whopper of a nothingburger and a side of fries....

I love your enthusiasm for the subject, but how many times do you have to be tethered along before you final sit up and realize that there is nothing here. if there was anything worthwhile in those files we would have already heard him shout it from the rooftops and provide actual support. but alas, nothingburger, and one you are eagerly waiting to eat up.
I love your interest in the reality. We would all be wise to develop that.

Lets see how it plays out....Greer has no doubt accumulated much. Always keep in mind just how intense the efforts have been by our gov (and others) to keep a lid on this. People have lost their lives attempting to lift the truth embargo. ALWAYS keep that in mind....

One of the best historians on the subject and author of the original post on this thread has this to offer:

10 KEY FACTS ABOUT UAP | Richard Dolan Show

Leonard H. Stringfield
"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colours, and it was about the size of the moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure: I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified flying objects in the sky."

Former President of the United States, Jimmy Carter following his sighting along with many others of a UFO at Leary, Georgia in October 1969.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Rep. Andy Ogles | UFO Disclosure & The US Government

I had the evidence that a crash did happen here....Give this information to the young people of the world and this country....They want it. Give it to them. Don't hide it and tell lies and make stories. They're not stupid....It's their information. It doesn't belong to the Army or the Department of Defence. If it's classified, take the classification off and give it to them!

Philip J. Corso

Leonard H. Stringfield
"There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself. " Daniel Inouye Senate Select Committee on Secret Military Assistance to Iran and the Nicaraguan Opposition (Iran-Contra hearings) (1987)
Leonard H. Stringfield
The Disclosure Project has a nice collection of "witness" testimonies/interviews on file. This is from the late former Canadian Defense Minister:

Former Minister Paul Hellyer on the UFO Conspiracy
jamey
AG
Tell me how we're so far off on our fundamental understanding of physics and listen more
Leonard H. Stringfield
jamey said:

Tell me how we're so far off on our fundamental understanding of physics and listen more
I've heard we had to make an "adjustment" of sorts to one the major equations. I think we must have made up some significant ground in terms of field propulsion. Do we have more to learn....uh yeah of course. Not all of the unidentified "flying" vehicles are nhi....
Leonard H. Stringfield
UFO Hearings in Congress Are a Go! says Tim Burchett. Speaker Johnson Gives the Greenlight!
Leonard H. Stringfield
"The Air Force has arrived at the conclusion that a certain number of anomalous phenomena has been produced in Belgian airspace. The numerous testimonies of ground observations….reinforced by the reports of the night March 30-31 (1990) have led us to face the hypothesis that a certain number of unauthorised aerial activities have taken place. The day will undoubtedly come when the phenomenon will be observed with the technological means of detection and collection that won't leave a single doubt about its origin. This should lift a part of the veil that has covered the mystery for a long time; a mystery that continues to be present. But it exists, it is real, and that in itself is an important conclusion."

Colonel Wilfred De Brouwer, Chief of Operations for the Belgian Air Force in 1990 following a spate of sightings over the country witnessed by hundreds of people. Many of the sightings were confirmed on radar.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Remote Viewing Area 51 and Crop Circle Investigations
Leonard H. Stringfield
"Maximum security exists concerning the subject of UFOs."
CIA Director, Allen Dulles, 1955.
Leonard H. Stringfield
On September 23, 1947, General Nathan Twining, head of Air Materiel Command, wrote to Army Air Command, specifically General George Schulgen, Head of Intelligence. He stated in summary: "The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious." Moreover, "There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as man-made aircraft." They were "Metallic or light reflecting surface . . ." and "Circular or elliptical in shape, flat on bottom and domed on top." The saucers were not associated with sound, and their normal speeds were often in excess of 300 knots.

About 2 months after the vehicle had crashed near Roswell, NM...

Leonard H. Stringfield
"I was amazed at what I saw. The amount of debris that was scattered over such an area...The more I saw of the fragments, the more I realized it wasn't anything I was acquainted with. In fact, as it turned out, nobody else was acquainted with it...There was a cover up some place about the whole matter."

Major Jesse Marcel. US Army Intelligence Officer. Extract taken from a video interview. This testimony is a direct contradiction to the testimony of the Air Force regarding the nature of the recovered debris at Roswell in 1947.

JayM
Spyderman said:

Secrecy on UFOs has been with us for a lifetime. At times it has seemed like it would last forever. For the past few years, however, the media has treated the subject rather differently. Are we on a path toward some sort of Disclosure?

The truth embargo may be soon coming to an end. Just how this will effect politics etc? And just about anything else IMO.
There is an article posted today that DOD finds there is zero evidence of extra terrestrial visits to our planet in analysis of UAVs. And if you listen to the YouTube physicists they say that there have been no discoveries out there that suggest there is life. Some say it is likely we are all there is in the galaxy. Earth has remained stable and is peculiarly suited for life as opposed to our neighbors Venus and Mars which may have had water but now have a toxic atmosphere or the atmosphere was stripped away. And if there were visits it would likely be by drones as sending biologic creatures through space at intense speeds not to exceed the SOL is hazardous and unlikely. And a civilization similar to ours or beyond would likely take the three plus billion years to evolve to the point to understand the questions to ask. So I'm sorry, no extraterrestrials have visited earth.

Is there life out there? Maybe. Is it possible we are it? Maybe. We need to keep from blowing ourselves up.

Wait for a few years to see if the James Webb telescope finds suitable exoplanets with biologic signatures. The scientists are looking.
BQ78
AG
Ok I've always thought Spyderman was nuts but now that our government is denying it, I want to see the little green men that must exist.
JayM
BQ78 said:

Ok I've always thought Spyderman was nuts but now that our government is denying it, I want to see the little green men that must exist.
I find it kinda depressing our astrophysicists have found nothing. No radio signals, no life, no nothing, nada zip. They are working their butts off with James Webb to actually find proof of suitable atmosphere. It's amazing where they are looking. It's tough to find a small planet like ours circling a white sun like ours to evaluate the spectra of life through the atmosphere. So they are looking around cooler suns with larger planets close enough to the sun that it doesn't take 365 days or more for an orbit to show the spectra to James Webb. It's only now that they can even look for this stuff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.