Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

340,669 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by The Shank Ag
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WestHoustonAg79 said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

WestHoustonAg79 said:

Joes said:

WestHoustonAg79 said:

WestHoustonAg79 said:

This ongoing thread in one post:

Cringeworthy "ominous" tag line. Big ….

(Insert alien YouTube channel of skeptical looking at best whacko)

Rinse repeat…
"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023) He also made stunning claims that go back to the famous Roswell incident. At the time, there were multiple witnesses who said there were bodies recovered from the alleged Roswell aircraft. "You might want to trust some of these witnesses," Grusch said. -July 2023 Congressional hearings

Spydy you know I love you brotha. But Grusch is another grand example of someone "who knows a guy who knows a guy who saw something". And "reviewed" some docs" but can't provide any evidence or substantiation to his claims at all. He was also committed to treatment twice for drunkness and Suicidal comments from PTSD.

If someone cared that much they would leak hard evidence even if that meant their personal security or even life. After so many of these types even go so far as testifying under oath, you'd have to think there was ONE SINGLE PERSON willing to be a martyr at worst to be THE ONE to be without a doubt in the person remembered for the history of humanity they were the one that opened up Pandora's box unequivocally to mankind.

That last above thought is what always gives me the most pause to these type of guys. They already put their careers and normal societal lives on line to come forward. If they really had hard evidence ONE would bring it to the table and leave no doubt.

The subject is absolutely fascinating. I agree with you. But I feel like you have clearly taken it to religious levels (although I know you say you are a born again Christian).

Would love a different thread or side convo to hear how your Christian faith intertwines with your steadfast belief and devotion to the aliens as well.

All this should be taken respectfully for what it's worth Spydy.

He says he used to be a Christian and is not now. In fact his position is that aliens are being covered up specifically to protect the fakery of all the world's religions. Naturally over on the UAP thread there are an assortment of religious nuts and anti-religious nuts battling it out to try to figure out who is more insane. It's comical.

The whole topic is nuts and aliens ARE his religion.

The whole thing is an industry loop where people at the top produce endless books and documentaries and speaking tours and make baseless promises and claims to provide fantasy material to people who clearly cannot handle reality and willingly consume it all.

Then when nothing happens they claim things like "disclosure won't happen this year now because it's an election year and people are focused on that".

Yes, these loons are so deep into this nonsense they ingest every day and it's such a "normal" part of their lives that ironically they are the ones who don't have a clue how big this would be. They say things like "This could be bigger than Watergate" or "it would be the biggest news of the century". And they made idiotic statements like "So and so knows where the giant alien ship is buried but he won't say to protect his sources."

I mean, you're talking about an event that would be bigger than every event in human history combined from the harnessing of fire all the way to the moon landing and beyond. But no. It won't come out this year because I guess it would only be on page two behind the election. And even though anyone with real proof would be the most celebrated and well known person in world history, they won't say anything because of their job security. This is what they tell themselves to further their fantasies.

The whole thing is just too stupid for words.

Last paragraph is where I'm at. If it's that huge one of these clowns would risk it all even if it means getting killed. If they had real proof that is…
And your families being taken out as well? Can't overemphasize the extreme measures taken to keep this reality "hidden". At this point I'm starting to believe the et's themselves have had a hand in this disclosure/keep it secret deal. Many stories regarding our military initially craving the advanced tech, sold us all out. If true, I could see why the Pentagon would be pushing back so intently. Fortunately, there are those in the Pentagon that are fed up with the deception, disinfo and out right lies.
I too want to see "proof"/confirmation as far as the results of our back engineering of retrieved materials. Many also believe we have hidden space programs. There is going to be much to digest when it all unravels. I think that is coming.

And yes, I'm fully aware this all sounds like sci-fi at best.

Maybe they are "pushing back" and not releasing their "proof" because there isn't anything to show.

It's like the TEXIT crazies on here that get frustrated when ppl say just STFU or lay out how this could plausibly happen.

Then act as if others have the burden of proof to disprove what they so wish would happen.

It's just not how the world works. Redneck grassroot pipe dream or ufologist. It's all the same.
Yes, that could be, but the evidence is overwhellming that there has long been a cover-up in place.

Evidence such as this:

"Reliable reports indicate there are objects coming into our atmosphere at very high speeds and controlled by thinking intelligences."

Navy Admiral Delmar Fahrney in a public statement during 1957.
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

Leonard H. Stringfield
Remote Viewing Bob Lazar at Area51/S4

Super interesting remote viewing target/project per Future Forecasting Group
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

TRADUCTOR
If there are aliens, they would have the tech to prevent you from bumping this thread exposing their secret.

Case closed.
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST
Leonard H. Stringfield
TRADUCTOR said:

If there are aliens, they would have the tech to prevent you from bumping this thread exposing their secret.

Case closed.
I have tech neutralizing tech.
So far, so good..

Leonard H. Stringfield
On March 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "Regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation… This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin." Marshall goes on to state: "As a consequence I have issued orders to Army G2 that a special intelligence unit be created to further investigate the phenomenon and report any significant connection between recent incidents and those collected by the director the office of Coordinator of Information." -George C. Marshall /March 5, 1942

Recall the movie "Battle for Los Angeles"?

I would do it {study UFOs}, but before agreeing to do it, we must insist upon full access to discs recovered. For instance in the L.A. case, the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."

Hoover, Edgar, J. Letter to Clyde Tolson, July 15, 1947 (about 1 week after the vehicle "crashes" in New Mexico)

one safe place

Who does he remote view as participants in the next Super Bowl, along with the stats of the game?
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

Who does he remote view as participants in the next Super Bowl, along with the stats of the game?
Yeah, it's a difficult reality to process.

*It wasn't a loving god that took out the innocent children at Sodom and Gomorrah. And yes, that event DID happen. ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM AND BUDDHISM all implemented as control systems over humanity by EXTRATERRESTRIALS. Data via Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

*"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

one safe place

one safe place said:

*It wasn't a loving god that took out the innocent children at Sodom and Gomorrah. And yes, that event DID happen. ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM AND BUDDHISM all implemented as control systems over humanity by EXTRATERRESTRIALS. Data via Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

*"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

You don't know the meaning of reality and you have no proof of your version of what you mislabel as reality. It is your belief or your wish. And none of your reply addresses my request that these "remote viewers" prove their ability. Likely because you know they can't.

Contact them, since you believe them. I will put up $100,000, they put up $100,000. If they win, they can use the $100,000 of mine to find ET, or go to dinner. if I win, the $100,000 of their funds goes to Wounded Warriors or organizations that provide help to young single moms. All they have to do is give us the teams and score of the next Super Bowl, and all the game stats.

Should be fun.
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

one safe place said:

You don't know the meaning of reality and you have no proof of your version of what you mislabel as reality. It is your belief or your wish. And none of your reply addresses my request that these "remote viewers" prove their ability. Likely because you know they can't.

Contact them, since you believe them. I will put up $100,000, they put up $100,000. If they win, they can use the $100,000 of mine to find ET, or go to dinner. if I win, the $100,000 of their funds goes to Wounded Warriors or organizations that provide help to young single moms. All they have to do is give us the teams and score of the next Super Bowl, and all the game stats.

Should be fun.

Then, we have evidence such as this supporting the data collected:

President Carter's Disturbing Briefing on UFOs and Religion Former NASA researcher Ed Harris-NASA AMES, claimed that serious researchers on the subject believe the story of former President Jimmy Carter crying after being briefed about classified UFO information to be true. According to the story corroborated by multiple witnesses, U.S. presidents are given only a brief overview of the subject by the CIA, and presidential curiosity is not considered a sufficient need to know. After being repeatedly stonewalled, Carter was given "the talk," which reportedly left him deeply sobbing and visibly disturbed for weeks. He was told that major religions, including Christianity, were created by extraterrestrials to prevent humans from destroying themselves while they ran experiments on us, and that they made us. Carter, a deeply religious man who had witnessed a UFO with six other people, realized that releasing such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval.

Yes, the incident of Jimmy Carter crying after being briefed about classified information regarding UFO's is largely believed to be true by the serious researchers on the subject. As a forewarning, the following information is very unsettling and will explain why Carter never "kept his promise" of revealing classified UFO information to the public.

According to the story that was corroborated by more than one witness, U.S. presidents are only given a cursory overview of the subject. Apparently, the CIA runs the program, only provide information to the President on a need to know basis, and do not consider presidential curiosity as sufficient need to know. This was implemented after Kennedy, and all presidents after him have been given only summary briefings (some presidents for unknown reasons were given more than others).

Okay on to your question. President Carter is a deeply religious man who had also witnessed a UFO with 6 other people. Everyone thought that he would be the one to finally release UFO info to the public but as the story goes, he was repeatedly stonewalled. Eventually, the CIA had "the talk" with him, and afterward it was reported that he sunk his head in his hands and not only began to deeply sob, but was visibly disturbed for some weeks afterward.

What was he told and shown?

He was told that the major religions including Christianity were programs created by extraterrestrials to prevent us from destroying ourselves while they ran their experiments on us and that they made us. At this moment it became clear to Carter that such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval. I should add that I am not only a Christian but a clergyman, so I am in no way attempting to promote atheism here. In fact, how God fits into this might be an interesting separate post. Nevertheless, these are the facts as I know them to be.
Some believe entries made by Mrs. Carter in her diary lend credence to this story if not confirm it. Richard Dolan, a top historian on extraterrestrial reality, mentioned this in one of his books.

Many of the research projects done at Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA have collected data suggesting that extraterrestrials have had a long relationship with humanity including implementation and maintenance of 4 major religions. And still do. Islam, Judaism, Christianity and Buddhism. ------------Perhaps, this might be the reason for the cover-up? Mass hysteria related to the truth regarding at least 4 of the planets major religions? Or does it go even deeper than that...

It's OUR gov; we have a right to know the truth.

Folks, there is a heck of lot more to this reality than a simple recognition from our government that extraterrestrials exist.....that is just tip O the proverbial iceberg. We are very soon perhaps, going to have much to process in terms of new realities. Just a heads-up..

Yes, I believe it's reality.

Leonard H. Stringfield

Former us gov employee at area 51 is the project target here.

Some interesting data for sure.

Leonard H. Stringfield
JFK, UFOs and the Majestic 12 files | Reality Check with Ross Coulthart

WestHoustonAg79

WestHoustonAg79 said:

WestHoustonAg79 said:

Joes said:

WestHoustonAg79 said:

WestHoustonAg79 said:

This ongoing thread in one post:

Cringeworthy "ominous" tag line. Big ….

(Insert alien YouTube channel of skeptical looking at best whacko)

Rinse repeat…
"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023) He also made stunning claims that go back to the famous Roswell incident. At the time, there were multiple witnesses who said there were bodies recovered from the alleged Roswell aircraft. "You might want to trust some of these witnesses," Grusch said. -July 2023 Congressional hearings

Spydy you know I love you brotha. But Grusch is another grand example of someone "who knows a guy who knows a guy who saw something". And "reviewed" some docs" but can't provide any evidence or substantiation to his claims at all. He was also committed to treatment twice for drunkness and Suicidal comments from PTSD.

If someone cared that much they would leak hard evidence even if that meant their personal security or even life. After so many of these types even go so far as testifying under oath, you'd have to think there was ONE SINGLE PERSON willing to be a martyr at worst to be THE ONE to be without a doubt in the person remembered for the history of humanity they were the one that opened up Pandora's box unequivocally to mankind.

That last above thought is what always gives me the most pause to these type of guys. They already put their careers and normal societal lives on line to come forward. If they really had hard evidence ONE would bring it to the table and leave no doubt.

The subject is absolutely fascinating. I agree with you. But I feel like you have clearly taken it to religious levels (although I know you say you are a born again Christian).

Would love a different thread or side convo to hear how your Christian faith intertwines with your steadfast belief and devotion to the aliens as well.

All this should be taken respectfully for what it's worth Spydy.

He says he used to be a Christian and is not now. In fact his position is that aliens are being covered up specifically to protect the fakery of all the world's religions. Naturally over on the UAP thread there are an assortment of religious nuts and anti-religious nuts battling it out to try to figure out who is more insane. It's comical.

The whole topic is nuts and aliens ARE his religion.

The whole thing is an industry loop where people at the top produce endless books and documentaries and speaking tours and make baseless promises and claims to provide fantasy material to people who clearly cannot handle reality and willingly consume it all.

Then when nothing happens they claim things like "disclosure won't happen this year now because it's an election year and people are focused on that".

Yes, these loons are so deep into this nonsense they ingest every day and it's such a "normal" part of their lives that ironically they are the ones who don't have a clue how big this would be. They say things like "This could be bigger than Watergate" or "it would be the biggest news of the century". And they made idiotic statements like "So and so knows where the giant alien ship is buried but he won't say to protect his sources."

I mean, you're talking about an event that would be bigger than every event in human history combined from the harnessing of fire all the way to the moon landing and beyond. But no. It won't come out this year because I guess it would only be on page two behind the election. And even though anyone with real proof would be the most celebrated and well known person in world history, they won't say anything because of their job security. This is what they tell themselves to further their fantasies.

The whole thing is just too stupid for words.

Last paragraph is where I'm at. If it's that huge one of these clowns would risk it all even if it means getting killed. If they had real proof that is…
And your families being taken out as well? Can't overemphasize the extreme measures taken to keep this reality "hidden". At this point I'm starting to believe the et's themselves have had a hand in this disclosure/keep it secret deal. Many stories regarding our military initially craving the advanced tech, sold us all out. If true, I could see why the Pentagon would be pushing back so intently. Fortunately, there are those in the Pentagon that are fed up with the deception, disinfo and out right lies.
I too want to see "proof"/confirmation as far as the results of our back engineering of retrieved materials. Many also believe we have hidden space programs. There is going to be much to digest when it all unravels. I think that is coming.

And yes, I'm fully aware this all sounds like sci-fi at best.

Maybe they are "pushing back" and not releasing their "proof" because there isn't anything to show.

It's like the TEXIT crazies on here that get frustrated when ppl say just STFU or lay out how this could plausibly happen.

Then act as if others have the burden of proof to disprove what they so wish would happen.

It's just not how the world works. Redneck grassroot pipe dream or ufologist. It's all the same.

"Reliable reports indicate…"

I think this sums up the meat of the discussion.

Just show me the reliable reports and I can interpret what it indicates myself or have the open market study it and tell me the cliff notes. But not a shred of documents etc ever.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Sorry, those documents are valuble pieces of evidence. You'll have to look elsewhere.

"I was amazed at what I saw. The amount of debris that was scattered over such an area...The more I saw of the fragments, the more I realized it wasn't anything I was acquainted with. In fact, as it turned out, nobody else was acquainted with it...There was a cover up some place about the whole matter."

Major Jesse Marcel. US Army Intelligence Officer. Extract taken from a video interview. This testimony is a direct contradiction to the testimony of the Air Force regarding the nature of the recovered debris at Roswell in 1947.

WestHoustonAg79

Sorry, those documents are valuble pieces of evidence. You'll have to look elsewhere.

That is the point. EOT spydy.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Point being you don't like evaluating evidence? I'm a bit confused here. Let me reinterate..this is not proof. Whatever that may be and that is what you will have to seek. And even that probably varies from person to person.

The security guard called and said, "Sir, there's a glowing red object
hovering right outside the front gate. I've got all the men out here with
their weapons drawn." We lost between 16-18 ICBMs (nuclear tipped Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) at the same time UFOs were in the area… (A high ranking Air Force officer) said, "Stop the investigation; do no more on this and do not write a final report. I heard that many of the guards that reported the incident were sent off to Vietnam."
Captain Robert Salas, USAF, during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure program.

Leonard H. Stringfield
There will be TWO UFO hearings in September?

WolfCall
AG

Sorry if this is a repeat. Thought some of you might like the Review reported in the Associated Press.....

?odnHeight=640&odnWidth=640&odnBg=FFFFFF

https://apnews.com/article/imminent-ufos-luis-elizondo-book-review-2d55255f6c8ce730a62040c9529258a0
Quote:

Book Review: Former Pentagon insider says U.S. unwilling to release all its UFO info
By JEFF ROWE Updated 1:17 PM CDT, August 20, 2024

A procession of books in recent years have explored the UFO phenomenon but few perhaps with the authority Luis Elizondo brings as a Defense Department insider, laboring for decades to learn who the visitors are, where they are from and what they want.

In the 275 pages of "Imminent: Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs," Elizondo provides evidence of what the U.S. Department of Defense knows with this somewhat surprising conclusion Defense Department higher-ups often thwart Elizondo and his team's efforts.

Why? Elizondo writes that the defense establishment doesn't want to present a problem it neither can explain nor offer a solution. But are these visitors a threat? Elizondo concludes that the visitors' capabilities make them a "very serious national security issue."

Earliest documented UFO sightings go back to before World War II and since then, many UFOs have violated sensitive military airspace but no one appears to have been deliberately hurt by a UFO in the United States. However, perhaps given his combat experiences and long association with Defense Department work, Elizondo worries about another 9-11-type attack, a threat we should have ....

Stat Monitor Repairman
This is the guy who was just on Rogan.

Says they got high res videos that aren't being released. Talks about the Navy tracking things moving at 300 knots underwater. Says they've detected things the size of a small island. Claims data from sensors supports whats being seen on the video. So there is some physical aspect to all this.
Leonard H. Stringfield

Good stuff from Mr. Dolan

Leonard H. Stringfield
Thoughts on these 2 statements and how they might be related?

"Senior officials told me continuously and confidentially that big aerospace companies have been part of the Legacy Program to retrieve and reverse-engineer crash (extraterrestrial) materials. The big names included Lockheed Martin, TRW, McDonnell Douglas, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Raytheon, BAE Systems, and the Aerospace Corporation, all of which have long been principal members of the US military-industrial complex."
Dr. Eric W. Davis -Aug 2024 (https://lifeboat.com/ex/bios.eric.w.davis)

"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo/extraterrestrial) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that."
-Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin US Army Signals Staff under Ike..

Leonard H. Stringfield
https://www.farsightprime.com/farsight-intelligence-briefing/season:5/videos/intelligence-briefing-september-2024

Dr. Brown gives a brief history of remote viewing, the modifications Farsight has incorporated etc. The various factions of alien beings are discussed and much, much more.

jkag89
Hey Spydie, aliens or just another Boeing Starliner eff up glitch?
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

Hey Spydie, aliens or just another Boeing Starliner eff up glitch?

Hey 89...until something else comes up...gonna go with glitch... There is nothing saying it couldn't be et related though.

Leonard H. Stringfield

Adm. Wilson has said he would testify if subpoenaed before congress.

In an interesting turn of events, physicist Dr. Eric Davis seems to have confirmed his authorship of the Wilson/Davis memo in a recent Facebook post. The memo, for those of you who may not recall, details a 2002 meeting between Davis and former Defense Intelligence Agency director Admiral Thomas Wilson regarding classified UFO programs and Wilson's inability to gain access to them.

According to a screenshot shared on Reddit, Davis wrote in a private Facebook group: "our meeting" and "my interview notes," clearly referring to the memo. This marks a definite shift from Davis's previous stance of refusing to acknowledge authorship of the document. Although, to be fair, he came extremely close on one or two previous occasions.

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield
As a farewell I must say this thread has been a learning experience. Soon, I will be in the wilderness again. Most likely for good. Anytime truth (no matter how sweet or troubling) comes between you and the man. It's his sandbox.

Trust the data? Ignore it? Try and deceive by hiding it? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY-AS A GRADUATE LEVEL PROJECT/ EXPERIMENT?

HYPOTHESIS: A&M is truly different with a unique set of values and operation principles.

This first set of data appears to be in support of that hypothesis consisting of 3 data points:
A&M's operation statement:

"The Texas A&M System shall take all necessary steps to ensure that its employees and students are committed to the tenets of HUMAN RESPECT and DECENCY. To make a positive impact, we will make a unified commitment to TRANSLATE OUR IDEALS INTO ACTION FOR SUSTAINABLE AND PROACTIVE CHANGE. Equally as important, The Texas A&M System shall remain committed to providing an inclusive environment where all its members can thrive safely."

Here we have OUR set of core values:
"RESPECT, excellence, LEADERSHIP, loyalty, INTEGRITY, selfless service, and commitment".

Here we have a TV spot that is played during tv sporting events: Titled "What Texas A&M Stands For"

Finally a final data point was sourced-something called The Aggie Code of Honor:
An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do. Clearly the company line is to paint A&M in a very positive light to the public. Is that light legit? However..

Now we have other data collected for the experiment:
Lyrics of the song chosen to represent A&M during the team stadium entrance.
Which ideals are being translated here? Has someone clearly been dishonest regarding those ideals and core values? Why? As AGGIES, should we tolerate those who are?

"We ain't got nothin' to lose, ma'****a, we rollin' Huh? Ma'****a, we rollin' **** SNL and the whole cast Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole ass More specifically, they can kiss my ******* I'm an *******? You *****s got jokes. At the end of the day, goddammit, I'm killin' this **** I know damn well y'all feeling this **** I don't need your *****, *****, I'm on my own dick We ain't got nothin' to lose, ma'****a, we rollin' Huh? Ma'****a, we rollin' **** SNL and the whole cast Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole ass More specifically, they can kiss my ******* I'm an *******? You *****s got jokes At the end of the day, goddammit, I'm killin' this **** I know damn well y'all feeling this **** I don't need your *****, *****, I'm on my own dick"--Clearly a racist and profane piece of work here.

Additional data found:

https://www.billboard.com/lists/kanye-west-hate-speech-consequences-timeline/

and: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kanye-west-yeezy-porn-reports-adult-film-company-1235010164/

More data to process and analyze:

Based on these data, can any conclusions be drawn? Especially in terms of priorities perhaps. And common decency.

pres@tamu.edu

carry on guys...

General Jack D. Ripper
Thank you
There was this one time at ban camp…
Sex Panther
AG
The Shank Ag

As a farewell I must say this thread has been a learning experience. Soon, I will be in the wilderness again. Most likely for good. Anytime truth (no matter how sweet or troubling) comes between you and the man. It's his sandbox.

Trust the data? Ignore it? Try and deceive by hiding it? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY-AS A GRADUATE LEVEL PROJECT/ EXPERIMENT?

HYPOTHESIS: A&M is truly different with a unique set of values and operation principles.

This first set of data appears to be in support of that hypothesis consisting of 3 data points:
A&M's operation statement:

"The Texas A&M System shall take all necessary steps to ensure that its employees and students are committed to the tenets of HUMAN RESPECT and DECENCY. To make a positive impact, we will make a unified commitment to TRANSLATE OUR IDEALS INTO ACTION FOR SUSTAINABLE AND PROACTIVE CHANGE. Equally as important, The Texas A&M System shall remain committed to providing an inclusive environment where all its members can thrive safely."

Here we have OUR set of core values:
"RESPECT, excellence, LEADERSHIP, loyalty, INTEGRITY, selfless service, and commitment".

Here we have a TV spot that is played during tv sporting events: Titled "What Texas A&M Stands For"

Finally a final data point was sourced-something called The Aggie Code of Honor:
An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do. Clearly the company line is to paint A&M in a very positive light to the public. Is that light legit? However..

Now we have other data collected for the experiment:
Lyrics of the song chosen to represent A&M during the team stadium entrance.
Which ideals are being translated here? Has someone clearly been dishonest regarding those ideals and core values? Why? As AGGIES, should we tolerate those who are?

"We ain't got nothin' to lose, ma'****a, we rollin' Huh? Ma'****a, we rollin' **** SNL and the whole cast Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole ass More specifically, they can kiss my ******* I'm an *******? You *****s got jokes. At the end of the day, goddammit, I'm killin' this **** I know damn well y'all feeling this **** I don't need your *****, *****, I'm on my own dick We ain't got nothin' to lose, ma'****a, we rollin' Huh? Ma'****a, we rollin' **** SNL and the whole cast Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole ass More specifically, they can kiss my ******* I'm an *******? You *****s got jokes At the end of the day, goddammit, I'm killin' this **** I know damn well y'all feeling this **** I don't need your *****, *****, I'm on my own dick"--Clearly a racist and profane piece of work here.

Additional data found:

https://www.billboard.com/lists/kanye-west-hate-speech-consequences-timeline/

and: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kanye-west-yeezy-porn-reports-adult-film-company-1235010164/

More data to process and analyze:

Based on these data, can any conclusions be drawn? Especially in terms of priorities perhaps. And common decency.

pres@tamu.edu

carry on guys...

The expletive lyrics of this song and many others are not played during games. In my view, almost every song played, especially of the hip hop variety, are basically instrumentals with only the beats, fills, and very few lyrics actually played.

Think of it like the war hymn being played without an accompanying group singing (God forbid the use of "hell" in a non biblical way with children present . Or the guitar riff to "Seven Nation Army" (a song that has lyrics about smoking cigarettes).

98% of music (yes I made up that percentage), whether we want to believe it or not, has nothing to do with the lyrical content for a vast majority of people. It's how the sound makes people feel

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.