Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

340,676 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by The Shank Ag
BQ78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dude did you see Signs? They would not be taking on water,
peacedude
AG
That awful movie was on yesterday.

Less believable than their aliens was Phoenix's 507ft dinger (with the batting stance & swing of an old lady).

The end was anticlimactic and sucked, as well.

Add: WTF...
An L of an Ag
AG
Swing away!
rynning
AG
I saw it in the theater. I still remember the scene where the family was watching TV news, and the reporter said, "we're going to show you a video of an alien." Even though we all knew it was coming, I heard people gasp in the theater when it appeared.
peacedude
AG
This is one of the more surreal listens I've had in a long time. There are times when it seems like they're talking about current/recent events, but then they start talking about Clinton, Shoemaker-Levy, and $199 cordless phones.

Espionage, traitors, lying to keep your entire family alive, etc...it's got it all. There are audio hiccups, but overall it's 9/10 road trip material. Just more proof of the forever long cover-up, really. The background video may be NSFW (Fortnite game, I believe).
AndesAg92
AG
peacedude said:

This is one of the more surreal listens I've had in a long time. There are times when it seems like they're talking about current/recent events, but then they start talking about Clinton, Shoemaker-Levy, and $199 cordless phones.

Espionage, traitors, lying to keep your entire family alive, etc...it's got it all. There are audio hiccups, but overall it's 9/10 road trip material. Just more proof of the forever long cover-up, really. The background video may be NSFW (Fortnite game, I believe).

Wtf did I just spend 6 min of my life listening to? What year was that program live? It sounds like it's from the mid 90s
peacedude
AG
Comet ShoemakerLevy 9 (formally designated D/1993 F2) broke apart in July 1992 and collided with Jupiter in July 1994...

*Cordless Phone*

*Audio Hiccups*
~6-7 of them (30 seconds at times), so suck it up. There are things they don't want being discussed, and it seems as if someone's gone back to Frankenstein a copy of the interview. When they talk of people not being able to handle it (religious zealots, stupid ppl), they're serious & that's for a reason. They do cover the religious angle nicely, which should be applauded.
peacedude
AG
Just found this link, so figured I'd share it for those with an interest.

https://archive.org/details/artbellshows (80+ episodes)

Also, here's another link to the Frankensteined interview up above (from '94): https://archive.org/details/19940703DreamlandWithArtBellMichaelLindemannAliensAncientKnowledgeColdWar

peacedude
AG
Very interesting to have the US Space Command & Space Force to fess up:

https://dnyuz.com/2022/04/15/military-memo-deepens-mystery-of-possible-interstellar-visitor-to-earth/

"We had thought this was a lost cause," said one of the researchers, Amir Siraj, a Harvard undergraduate student studying astrophysics. Without the more thorough data, he conceded, it was difficult "to figure out whether the object was truly interstellar or not."

But, it turned out, the truth was out there. Last month, the U.S. Space Command released a memo to NASA scientists that stated the data from the missile warning satellites' sensors "was sufficiently accurate to indicate an interstellar trajectory" for the meteor. The publication of the memo was the culmination of a three-year effort by Mr. Siraj and a well-known Harvard astronomer, Avi Loeb.

Cool: Not Oumuamua, but it's the same researcher (Loeb).
Post removed:
by user
RDV-1992
Signs is a good movie. It's a movie about faith that is disguised as a sci fi suspense flick. I enjoyed it.
McKelveysCurse

Using a technique developed by the CIA and Stanford Research Institute for military espionage purposes.

Fascinating data collected here.
McKelveysCurse

Our state had a significant event as well...
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Where spydey when you need him
Naveronski
AG
I feel like he's still with us.
ProgN
Ghost of Bizbee said:

He's listening to "Power" on a constant loop.
McKelveysCurse
Ghost of Bizbee said:

howdy
Viper16
AG
X-File.........Do you believe it?

This is not a Rick Roll!
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
peacedude
AG
Reminder: $$$Trillions just got printed (again), and humans are so smart, innovative and genius that we came up with ALL this on our own.

LMAO.

After a three year break for improvements, it's ba'ack to monitor the next round of encounters...

https://www.cnet.com/science/what-is-the-large-hadron-collider-cern-restarts-the-worlds-largest-particle-accelerator/
McKelveysCurse
Viper16 said:

X-File.........Do you believe it?
Serpo is a controversial topic.
McKelveysCurse
ProgN said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

This is far from accurate. Far, fortunately..
ProgN
McKelveysCurse said:

ProgN said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

I know, you know me, I just had to poke the bear.
Viper16
AG
Very controversial!!

If 5% is true….it would still be amazing!
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
McKelveysCurse
ProgN said:

McKelveysCurse said:

ProgN said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Yeah, I know all about poking that bear. But if you want to effect change, sometimes you must do it. Just pull up the lyrics..
ProgN
McKelveysCurse said:

ProgN said:

McKelveysCurse said:

ProgN said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Yeah, I know all about poking that bear. But if you want to effect change, sometimes you must do it. Just pull up the lyrics..
I'm on your side man, I was just ****ing with you.
TexAgs91
AG
> Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

This thread is almost 3 years old. I think the question is now "Did UFO Secrecy Crumble?"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
McKelveysCurse
TexAgs91 said:

This thread is almost 3 years old. I think the question is now "Did UFO Secrecy Crumble?"
I think it is. The question should be: when will the mainstream media give us all permission to believe this reality? They've been good soldiers now going on 75yrs of the cover-up. Some things take time I suppose.

But do we need MSM permission to easily connect a few dots?
TRADUCTOR
McKelveysCurse said:

TexAgs91 said:

I think it is. The question should be: when will the mainstream media give us all permission to believe this reality? They've been good soldiers now going on 75yrs of the cover-up. Some things take time I suppose.

National Enquirer has aliens, no permission needed.
G Martin 87
AG
McKelveysCurse said:

Using a technique developed by the CIA and Stanford Research Institute for military espionage purposes.

Remote viewing doesn't stand up to even the slightest scrutiny. Upon review, the CIA concluded that remote viewing was not real and could not provide actionable intelligence. Accusations have been made that the original reports were changed by the project manager afterwards. The SRI experiments by Puthoff and Targ were flawed in design and have not been replicated. When the subject or judge can guess the remote viewing target by inadvertent (or intentional) cues provided during the session, it becomes impossible to take these experiments seriously as proof of anything. In this video, the performer even knows exactly what he's supposed to be viewing: a crashed disc at Roswell! This isn't data. It's just daydreaming.
McKelveysCurse
TRADUCTOR said:

McKelveysCurse said:

TexAgs91 said:

National Enquirer has aliens, no permission needed.
Not mainstream. But NE has gone where others apparently are afraid to go...kudoes NE.

https://www.theufochronicles.com/2022/04/historic-rendezvous-transformed-ufo.html?m=1

Interesting article. The dots are there...
McKelveysCurse
G Martin 87 said:

McKelveysCurse said:

Remote viewing doesn't stand up to even the slightest scrutiny. Upon review, the CIA concluded that remote viewing was not real and could not provide actionable intelligence. Accusations have been made that the original reports were changed by the project manager afterwards. The SRI experiments by Puthoff and Targ were flawed in design and have not been replicated. When the subject or judge can guess the remote viewing target by inadvertent (or intentional) cues provided during the session, it becomes impossible to take these experiments seriously as proof of anything. In this video, the performer even knows exactly what he's supposed to be viewing: a crashed disc at Roswell! This isn't data. It's just daydreaming.
That's what they (gov) said at the end of Project Bluebook. And we know that was a lie. The study of ET continues to this day. The data suggests not only is the CIA not being straight concerning this technique, but that it is a legit tool. We are still using this technique as are other countries around the planet. Just like smell, sight, taste....we don't understand the nuts and bolts but..someday we will.

I would suggest you view this documentary. You may find you were the one believing the nonsense: It won't be easy...I know, trust me. I would also suggest that Dr. Brown and his team at Farsight have tweaked things...not perfected, but modified Targs original protocols.

Did you view the data presented in the Roswell video?

Your adult discussion is appreciated. A breath of fresh air for sure.
McKelveysCurse
https://arielphenomenon.com/product/pay-per-view-ariel-phenomenon-stream/

Looks like the film finally got some backing and will be released later in May.

If these children can't change the hearts of our kind...we may not much of a chance.
McKelveysCurse
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02/ufo-briefings-congress-pentagon-00029315?fbclid=IwAR2YvrG_ip2-P520-UnbhgUPvy07EyTQ3evOE6fUUZlhktjNgEbUs2qyI6s

Of course they are going to resist...stonewall etc. etc. The last thing the Pentagon and DOD want to deal with is the 75yr on going ET cover-up.
AndesAg92
AG
McKelveysCurse said:

G Martin 87 said:

McKelveysCurse said:

That's what they (gov) said at the end of Project Bluebook. And we know that was a lie. The study of ET continues to this day. The data suggests not only is the CIA not being straight concerning this technique, but that it is a legit tool. We are still using this technique as are other countries around the planet. Just like smell, sight, taste....we don't understand the nuts and bolts but..someday we will.

I would suggest you view this documentary. You may find you were the one believing the nonsense: It won't be easy...I know, trust me. I would also suggest that Dr. Brown and his team at Farsight have tweaked things...not perfected, but modified Targs original protocols.

Did you view the data presented in the Roswell video?

Your adult discussion is appreciated. A breath of fresh air for sure.
What data?
RebAg13
AG
Get help

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.