Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

341,738 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by The Shank Ag
peacedude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is all I got. It's quite possible a meeting like this occurred (sfw):

A model being proposed to...

...yields a freakish inter-dimensional "model"...

/Please Lord, make more like Barbara. Ringo could play the drums and all, but really? That guy?
Lonnie Zamora
Spydy has been erased.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Lonnie Zamora said:

Spydy has been abducted.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Lonnie Zamora
TheEyeGuy said:

Lonnie Zamora said:

Spydy has been abducted.

sorta
LiberalHIvemind
Lonnie Zamora
Spyderman said:

Secrecy on UFOs has been with us for a lifetime. At times it has seemed like it would last forever. For the past few years, however, the media has treated the subject rather differently. Are we on a path toward some sort of Disclosure?

The truth embargo may be soon coming to an end. Just how this will effect politics etc? And just about anything else IMO.
Time for a reset perhaps? Thread was initially posted almost 3 yrs ago. Several views tends to suggest there is a fair of amount of interest in this subject. The video via Richard Dolan is very insightful. I've heard there is more to come from the New York Times at some point which may include close up photos of these vehicles. Looking forward to that.
Redstone
AG
What did Spyder do?

Staff, please let him back in! Come back, friend.
Fins Up!
AG
I've always followed this thread, sometimes just for entertainment.

I don't know if I believe in aliens or not, but I definitely think there is an uptick in unexplained phenomena.

What is it?
Faustus
Redstone said:

What did Spyder do?

There was an administrative error earlier that resulted in a ban too. At least two threads have lost their raison d'etre as far as their biggest backers.

Between UFOs and digital currency thing are starting to get a little cryptic.
LiberalHIvemind

Interesting presentation here involving secret societies and our past.
BenFiasco14
AG
Spyderman is it true you got perma banned on a sports forum? That's hysterical. What did you do
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
LiberalHIvemind
Faustus said:

Redstone said:

What did Spyder do?

There was an administrative error earlier that resulted in a ban too. At least two threads have lost their raison d'etre as far as their biggest backers.

Between UFOs and digital currency thing are starting to get a little cryptic.
Apparently, an undesirable agent of change. He discovered just how much the love of the dollar takes precedence over dissemination of problematic information. Information that should not be burried/hidden/concealed. Discouraged from discussing. All he asked was that we google the lyrics to the football team's entrance song at Kyle Field and ask...."is this really appropriate for Texas A&M?"

Kayne West-Power
BenFiasco14
AG
So you were banned for trolling. They let you run that schtick for years with no ban.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Redstone
AG
Rest in Power, Spyder. You are the only person on this site who knows more about aliens than me. Quite some time ago, I declared this thread as my chosen vehicle for "I Told You So" once we arrived at disclosure. I will keep this commitment - for you!

Staff, I again respectfully request Spyder be restored. Regardless, we will connect again - to the Stars!!
peacedude
AG
Listened to this episode for the first time recently, and it's spooky as can be:

https://riponrabbithole.com/2020/06/27/ripon-rabbit-hole-live-alien-invasion/

It's not the easiest listen (host drags on), but there many nuggets of truth presented. There are also some sad predictions that've come to fruition since it aired June 2020.

Topics covered are: H.G. Wells, Orson Welles, social media brainwashing with AI, MSM brainwashing with a fearful/distractive narrative, Trump mentioning (briefly) there are some "very interesting" things about the Roswell incident (a year before his EO was fulfilled), the "scout" asteroid, Tucker's coverage, etc, etc.

They are definitely here, and it's well worth the time to conduct your own research & discovery (as is suggested in the podcast).
peacedude
AG
Smirks galore...

Year after EO fulfilled:

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/u-s-congressman-says-somethings-going-on-that-we-cant-handle-when-asked-about-ufos/
Coby
AG
Rest in "Power" is a little too on the nose in this case.
LiberalHIvemind
BenFiasco14 said:

So you were banned for trolling. They let you run that schtick for years with no ban.
Are trolling and dissemination of information the same? Is it only trolling when it is troubling? Trying to initiate some fruitful discussion. What is a schtick?
ProgN
LiberalHIvemind said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Are trolling and dissemination of information the same? Is it only trolling when it is troubling? Trying to initiate some fruitful discussion. What is a schtick?
I suspect it was the repetitive posting of the same point and you caught him in a bad mood.
LiberalHIvemind
ProgN said:

LiberalHIvemind said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I suspect it was the repetitive posting of the same point and you caught him in a bad mood.
There is an abundance of what you describe here dealing with other subjects (masks, Biden, vaccines). One man's troll is another's giver of info perhaps. I see plenty of what you describe as trolling here. My response...no skin off my back, not a big deal. Sometimes this neighborhood can be a little rough. So what?
McKelveysCurse
https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/ny-sen-gillibrand-grills-ig-nominee-on-knowledge-of-uap-intrusions-of-air-space/

Interesting article.
G Martin 87
AG
Fun video by Kurzgesagt about the challenge of discovering evidence of previous civilizations in Earth's distant past.

Teddy Perkins
AG
With all this talk of nukes and Russia, you'd think we'd be getting some new UFO sightings around nuclear sites.
McKelveysCurse
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2022/march/some-kind-of-lightning-shooting-from-the-sky-ukrainians-tell-stories-of-divine-intervention-from-the-battlefield

Just thought this might be worth passing along..
McKelveysCurse
link removed....yet another Roswell piece. Title is "Roswell: The Final Verdict". Amazon has it. 2021 release originally on Discovery +

Nice summary of events here. Well done.
rynning
AG
That link has AIDS.
Faustus
NM
McKelveysCurse
Just felt it was one far to important not to post.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/0S82DFAMO2L2W99SXWKTK24BI3/ref=atv_dl_rdr?tag=justus1ktp-20
McKelveysCurse

Just a short clip from the series.

IMO, you don't need to get MSMs permission to connect a few dots here..
McKelveysCurse

dotsapalooza..
McKelveysCurse
https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgmnqd/obamas-presidential-library-has-thousands-of-files-on-ufos

Obama may be the "disclosure president" after all...

I always thought he was a prime candidate.
McKelveysCurse
Scientists Will Publish More Than 3 Terabytes Of UFO Data By 2022

Lets hope its worthwhile.
Redstone
AG
Australian investigative journalist Ross Coulthart has a comprehensive and fascinating update on Australia's biggest "mass UFO sighting" - at Westall School, Melbourne in 1966...

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-623-ross-coulthart-update
G Martin 87
AG
Speaking of Australia and aliens:

Oi, mate, welcome to Louisiana!
peacedude
AG
For whatever reason, I hadn't seen this clip before. The demeanor of the pilots is great, all thing considered. Guessing the alien craft was in a holding pattern waiting to refill within the local thunderstorm, and then left when the electromagnetic pump was available:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10132309/UFO-video-shows-pulsating-orb-drop-sky-cruise-alongside-two-FedEx-pilots.html

P.S. Tucker's airing a UFO segment this evening, and I believe it's going to cover the adverse effects of encounters: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10688573/Pentagon-says-UFOs-left-people-radiation-burns-brain-damage-time-suspension.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.