Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

337,556 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by The Shank Ag
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If God (universal consciousness of which all are a part, a Being outside of time and space, the Logos - Reason and Order of all creation) exists
and
If other "planes" of creation exist, other "vibrations" that are in some way part but are not of our material-based understanding of life
Then it is quite plausible for other beings such as inter-dimensional aliens to communicate with us, and frequently so.
This is because the material understanding is so limited, and because so many avenues of contact are then possible.
Some avenues include taking a human-like form, using dreams / pineal gland, the shock of a "material" appearance, a "dreamlike" communication where time "passes" differently across dimensions...all sorts of ways
Redstone
AG
The mysticism of the Apostolic faith (Catholic / Orthodox), especially in the understanding of human origin, features "non-materialist" that are also grounded in the understanding of a human as an embodied spirit, which will at some point cross another dimension, preparing via Sacraments which bend space and time

Adam the first man - Christ Son of Man
Eve, mother of all - Mary, Mother of all
Ark - Mary
Temple - body
Manna - Eucharist
Blood sacrifice - Mass / Eucharist
Priests, such as Abel and Aaron - modern priesthood
Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

Hey If God (universal consciousness of which all are a part, a Being outside of time and space, the Logos - Reason and Order of all creation) exists
and
If other "planes" of creation exist, other "vibrations" that are in some way part but are not of our material-based understanding of life
Then it is quite plausible for other beings such as inter-dimensional aliens to communicate with us, and frequently so.
This is because the material understanding is so limited, and because so many avenues of contact are then possible.
Some avenues include taking a human-like form, using dreams / pineal gland, the shock of a "material" appearance, a "dreamlike" communication where time "passes" differently across dimensions...all sorts of ways
Spyderman
AG
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/30256/scientist-behind-the-navys-ufo-patents-has-now-filed-one-for-a-compact-fusion-reactor
Old RV Ag
AG
Spyderman said:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/30256/scientist-behind-the-navys-ufo-patents-has-now-filed-one-for-a-compact-fusion-reactor
Rated at 1.21 gigawatts?
GE
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

Quote:

Explanation offered that would satisfy all three is they are able to generate their own gravity using material science not discovered by humanity. Manipulation of gravity itself would allow nearly instantaneous movement through pretty much any medium.
So they're advanced enough to go to the effort to get here, fly around and leave, but seemingly not interested in attempting to communicate or, heaven forbid, conquering us?

Also, why would they "waste time" continually coming to a planet with technology so far behind them?

Coming here from a great distance means they aren't bothered by our concept of cold. Are they bothered by heat? Is there any evidence they've explored other planets or moons in our solar system, or just earth?
In response to the 2nd question, life in the universe is likely extremely rare. I would think they would visit every place life was identified.

In response to the first, maybe they have communicated or trie to communicate. Maybe they just want to observe. There would likely be no point whatsoever in coming all the way here to conquer.
cbr
AG
1 - physics is physics, you can make a vehicle move in any gas or liquid with present tech

2 - darpa was doing things in the 50's and 60's that sound like magic now. And that is just what is declassed. Its one thing to give the public things like computers and phones. Completely another to give them weapons, sensors, or travel options. We have **** that is literally magic.

3 - fwiw i worked on a patent and feasibility project with a 90 year old physicist/chemist. Livermore lab, nuclear aircraft program, underground nuke testing. Hell of a resume. He flat out told me we were reverse engineering gravity propulsion from alien tech back in the early 60's. Neutrino universe and some such other over my head.
Spyderman
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/team-of-alien-hunters-led-by-blink-182-co-founder-claims-to-have-found-ufo-material-thats-unknown-to-scientists?fbclid=IwAR04SIqHcotaNmjRSlAvz2y5EBS9SlIWuqqG0rNPtptbAYdQzJJmI-SDQ5k
Spyderman
AG
https://exonews.org/ufo-lobbyists-are-trying-to-get-the-truth-from-congress-and-theyre-winning/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29

Tindal points out that polls show most people believe in ET life. "It is the most powerful political initiative as it affects absolutely every aspect of life," says Tindal. "[P]oliticians will be looking to control the issue." There is even a Twitter hashtag #askthequestion that is meant to raise awareness of the disclosure process for the 2020 election
administrative errors
black_hat_ag said:

I'll post the story in this thread tomorrow night. Or maybe a new thread. But either way I'll post it.

God speed.
Where's the story?
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Redstone
AG
Forgot about that promise

Come on black hat ... I already believe you, let the truth rain storm down upon us
Old RV Ag
AG
boboguitar
AG
There is something mentally wrong with the OP and I'm not trying to be insulting.
Spyderman
AG
boboguitar said:

There is something mentally wrong with the OP and I'm not trying to be insulting.
No insult taken. Some may be hoping something is wrong perhaps? I am curious why you would say this though? Folks responses to the subject are almost as fascinating as the subject itself. Open to suggestions...don't want to get banned again..
Spyderman
AG

More data points for those who like to connect the dots.
who?mikejones
AG
Pour one out sir

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/23/us/edward-snowden-joe-rogan-conspiracies-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
Old RV Ag
AG
who?mikejones said:

Pour one out sir

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/23/us/edward-snowden-joe-rogan-conspiracies-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
So why are people on the internet so keen to believe in conspiracy theories? That's a question Snowden does have the answer to.

"Everybody wants to believe in conspiracy theories because it helps life make sense," he said on the podcast. "It helps us believe that somebody is in control, that somebody is calling the shots."

Spyderman
Spyderman
Redstone
AG
Thanks for ttt, Spyder. Meant to post some more truth rain-showers yesterday. Forthwith -

Most accurate fictional show for soft disclosure? Stargate SG-1.
Disclosure will include space vessels and weapons based in ET tech.
Most important for our species will be new to public at large medical technology.
Food tech has been used for both good and evil purposes.
Lazar part of soft disclosure for tech (scanning from skin) - really could do without Jeremy C. though.
ET species has been in regular contact with Majestic / MI since the 1940s. There are very old bases underground, with the oceans being the primary portal.

BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

Thanks for ttt, Spyder. Meant to post some more truth rain-showers yesterday. Forthwith -

Most accurate fictional show for soft disclosure? Stargate SG-1.
Disclosure will include space vessels and weapons based in ET tech.
Most important for our species will be new to public at large medical technology.
Food tech has been used for both good and evil purposes.
Lazar part of soft disclosure for tech (scanning from skin) - really could do without Jeremy C. though.
ET species has been in regular contact with Majestic / MI since the 1940s. There are very old bases underground, with the oceans being the primary portal.

Please star.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Spyderman
AG
We are on the same page! I recently joined Richard Dolan's message board group ($)...just getting off the ground, but lots of good info coming out of that forum. It may be reaching a critical mass of sorts before long...I just want to see total transparency from OUR gov. The whole story. Our civilization is poised for a major change IMO.

And yes, this subject is very much a world issue and tremendously political.
Redstone
AG
Star it up posters and lurkers! - but most important watch this e-space and you ponder the inexhaustible vastness of outer space.
Spyderman
AG
https://medium.com/@kalkorff/here-comes-the-judge-whistleblower-to-expose-cia-ufo-disinfo-scientist-congressman-in-court-71580f28d6d4

Former CIA Deputy Director Ron Pandolfi, former U.S. Congressman Dan Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain, both could testify in California Superior Court in a trial for participating in a "technoscam" involving UFOs and a phony "anti-gravity"device that bilked investors.
Spyderman
Spyderman
AG
https://exonews.org/nasas-kepler-telescope-discovers-a-colossal-artificial-structure-orbiting-a-star-in-our-vicinity/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner
SquirrellyDan
AG
Spyderman said:

https://exonews.org/nasas-kepler-telescope-discovers-a-colossal-artificial-structure-orbiting-a-star-in-our-vicinity/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner
I love this kind of stuff for entertainment, but the leap this "article" takes his hilarious....

It introduces a paper written by a credible Yale astronomer, which mentions anomalies in the star. Then it jumps into another paper being drafted (doesn't say by who) which wonders if the "light obstruction being caused a colossal artificial device engineered by advanced aliens."

G Martin 87
AG
Is this the article that posits the possibility that a partial Dyson Sphere could account for the fluctuation?
claym711
AG
Spy, youre doing yourself and this thread a disservice with something like that.
Spyderman
AG
claym711 said:

Spy, youre doing yourself and this thread a disservice with something like that.
Why's that? Just another article potentially dealing with the subject? Another data point. Be it negative or positive. Nothing of any great import here, but the fact that the subject is even in any news feed is "newsworthy"..ha. Also, like to keep the thread somewhat current for those who may have interest. Then there was the recent (old actually) story about the ET that military shot at Dix AFB years ago...Yep, for reals.
Spyderman
AG
https://exonews.org/i-study-ufos-and-this-is-the-best-ufo-documentary-ever-made/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

On October 22nd the UFO documentary Witness of Another World, premiered on Vimeo and Amazon Prime. (see 1:50 minute trailer below) Directed by Alan Stivelman, the film is distributed by 1091 Media, formerly the Orchard, which has an established line-up of documentaries that focus on the paranormal and ufological.

The writer, MJ Banias, likes this movie because it focuses on "the people at the center of the frenzy, and the trauma they experience." He says it is "the best documentary on the subject that I have ever seen."

May have to splurge and view this.
Eliminatus
AG
Spyderman said:

claym711 said:

Why's that? Just another article potentially dealing with the subject? Another data point. Be it negative or positive. Nothing of any great import here, but the fact that the subject is even in any news feed is "newsworthy"..ha. Also, like to keep the thread somewhat current for those who may have interest. Then there was the recent (old actually) story about the ET that military shot at Dix AFB years ago...Yep, for reals.

Its not a data point though. It's pure conjecture for something odd that was observed a few years ago. And it made the rounds back then too. I will concede that it is an odd occurrence that hasn't been adequately explained but that article and it's title is flat out ridiculous and is on par with #FakeNews.

This stuff needs to be dealt with as possibilities, not certainties. That's where the eye rolling begins. From me as well, and you know I am a "believer" per se.
Spyderman
AG
What would it take to be a certainty?

Or a data point?
Old RV Ag
AG
Spyderman said:

What would it take to be a certainty?
A probe for up close and direct observation.
Spyderman
AG
Again, some are interested in the subject and this article link was presented as a
"data point". News services are always embellishing stories to get your attention.

Are witness testimonies considered worthwhile? Film clips, photos etc? Personal experiences?

Was the original story from the New Mexico incident in '47 fake news?

Was the back-tracking the following day the fake news?

I dunno..I wasn't there. Even then...can I trust my eyesight? Who do we believe?

Who do we want to believe?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.