Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

341,752 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by The Shank Ag
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
G Martin 87 said:

Sid Farkas said:

G Martin 87 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Yeah, and If my grandma had wheels she'd be a bicycle…

The discussion isn't about Occam's razor, it's about whether or not life exists elsewhere, which it doesn't.

Even if it did, what are the odds it came to earth in the first place? Then it only contacted the US military, and has avoided leaving any tangible evidence that we can see?
This makes several times you've asserted that ETs have "only contacted the US military." That is flatly not true; UFO sightings, including contact, have been reported by military sources all over the world. Including Russia, China, the UK, and Brazil, just to name a few. Whether you regard these reports as credible or not is up to you, but this part of your appeal to common sense is easily dismissed by anyone who has a basic familiarity with the UFO discussion.

Where is the irrefutable evidence?
I'm waiting for irrefutable evidence myself because I share your skepticism. When one of your objections is that "it doesn't make any sense that ETs would only contact the US military,", you're revealing your own ignorance of the subject. Claims of UFO and ET contact are not limited to the US military. So your argument in that respect is not as clever or logical as you imagine.

My question was rhetorical. I'm not waiting for the evidence, because there is none. And there will never be any.
captkirk
AG
Aztec1948
Sid Farkas said:

Aztec1948 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Aztec1948 said:

Sid Farkas said:

I totally realize I sound like someone on the Covid board in 2020, trying to convince the Covidians the lab-leak theory is true...but I'll take another swing at it.

Occam's Razor says there are zero intelligent beings in the cosmos, except on planet earth.

The only evidence you have are circumstantial comments, made by federal government personnel - who have proven to be the least trustworthy people on earth who's office space isn't referred to as a courtroom or a newsroom.

The Feds have believable reasons for keeping the canard alive, 1) To keep our earthly enemies guessing about technology we might have, 2) To have the ability to instill fear and confusion into the minds of the public. (A confused, fearful public is easy to control - for good or evil purposes).

Occam probably was never abducted. Never had an implant inserted. Never saw a craft up close. Never saw an et. Never been threatened for speaking about the reality. Even if the gov says..yeah we ain't alone...many will not believe. Do we trust them then?

Remote viewing. You can run from it, but you can't hide.
Not sure if srs. You forgot to address the fact that we, as intelligent life, are alone in the universe. Thus making the odds of an et encounter precisely zero-point-zero-zero. Right up there with Bigfoot.

The evidence is purely speculative based on comments by individuals. does the fact that not one piece of hard evidence is in the public domain mean anything? Why (and how tf) did the et's happend to choose the American military, and only the American military to reveal themselves to?

Statistical probability and critical thinking are missing here guys.
In your mind, how do you account for all the personal testimonies/accounts regarding this reality? Are the various quotes from those who might very well know regarding it in actuality related to something else entirely? Or perhaps just flat out lies? Full disclosure here...I'm as convinced in the reality as much as I am having a nose.

What evidence in your mind would you deem non-speculative?

Yes. It's a lie that the US government perpetuates because it's useful. It keeps our adversaries guessing as to what extraterrestrial technology we might have, and it can be used to create fear and confusion if necessary during a time of crisis (kinda like the Covid hoax on steroids).

Physical evidence of material and technology that could not have come from earth would help give cred to your theories. But we'll never get it, because it doesn't exist.
Perhaps. Who told you this? The data suggests that may not be the case given that et exists. Perhaps, that did play into it originally, now they have painted themselves into a corner. That seems more plausible at this point. Why do you think it's such a stretch for our gov to lie about the reality because et may in fact be legit? How do you reconcile the many quotes out there and testimonies from those who would have this knowledge? Again, what "evidence" or whatever would you deem as significant non-speculative? Just doing my own personal questionare deal..would you like to see that evidence presented? Is there anything that you would find troubling should an extraterrestrial disclosure/confirmation occur?
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948

Redstone
AG
Greer is a proven liar and fraud.

https://sqpn.com/2022/02/steven-greer-summoning-aliens-cseti-ce5/
Apache
AG
Quote:

As our knowledge of the universe increased, it became clear that there were far more factors necessary for life than Sagan supposed. His two parameters grew to 10 and then 20 and then 50, and so the number of potentially life-supporting planets decreased accordingly. The number dropped to a few thousand planets and kept on plummeting.
A few of the parameters for intelligent life to develop:

*Planet orbits the right type of star
*Right distance from star
*Planet has proper core composition to create magnetic field to deflect radiation
*Large planet like Jupiter to siphon off asteroids
*Sufficient time for life to develop
*Planet has circular orbit
*Other planets in solar system proper distance away
*Planet must have a moon
*Planet must have proper thickness of crust
*Planet must have proper reflectivity (too much=Hoth) (too little=Dune)
*Water
*Atmosphere
*Planet rotates on axis (not tidally locked)
*Ratio of land to water
*Distant from Black Holes
*Rainfall rate
*Planet rotates at proper rate
*Dozens of chemical composition requirements

etc. etc. etc.

The more I learn, the less I am sure that there is intelligent life near us. In the galaxy? Very likely. In the Universe? Certainly.

The odds that beings developed faster than light travel & are visiting us on the regular are infinitely small. This is all a military cover up IMO. The miniature alien sculptures from Mexico are a joke.

Aztec1948
Apache said:

Quote:

As our knowledge of the universe increased, it became clear that there were far more factors necessary for life than Sagan supposed. His two parameters grew to 10 and then 20 and then 50, and so the number of potentially life-supporting planets decreased accordingly. The number dropped to a few thousand planets and kept on plummeting.
A few of the parameters for intelligent life to develop:

*Planet orbits the right type of star
*Right distance from star
*Planet has proper core composition to create magnetic field to deflect radiation
*Large planet like Jupiter to siphon off asteroids
*Sufficient time for life to develop
*Planet has circular orbit
*Other planets in solar system proper distance away
*Planet must have a moon
*Planet must have proper thickness of crust
*Planet must have proper reflectivity (too much=Hoth) (too little=Dune)
*Water
*Atmosphere
*Planet rotates on axis (not tidally locked)
*Ratio of land to water
*Distant from Black Holes
*Rainfall rate
*Planet rotates at proper rate
*Dozens of chemical composition requirements

etc. etc. etc.

The more I learn, the less I am sure that there is intelligent life near us. In the galaxy? Very likely. In the Universe? Certainly.

The odds that beings developed faster than light travel & are visiting us on the regular are infinitely small. This is all a military cover up IMO. The miniature alien sculptures from Mexico are a joke.

What if beings had a few more billion years to evolve these technologies than us? Life finds a way...I would bet not all those criteria are musts for life. That they do exist suggests this. Trust the data.

"Life as we know it."

Aztec1948
Redstone said:

Greer is a proven liar and fraud.

https://sqpn.com/2022/02/steven-greer-summoning-aliens-cseti-ce5/
Not according to the people I spoke with.

It would be wise to listen to what he says in this interview. Without his efforts, this process most likely would never have gotten off the ground. He continues to work to see this to completion. His thoughts on this are extremely revealing and interesting to say the least. Some of his claims are supported by data collected elsewhere..

Horse, here is water..

Redstone
AG
Greer literally hired flares so that "experiencers" could be lied to by him, justifying quite high "experience" fees.

So, not listening is fully justified.
Aztec1948
Redstone said:

Greer literally hired flares so that "experiencers" could be lied to by him, justifying quite high "experience" fees.

I had contact with someone in his office. That is simply not true. I can believe someone doing it perhaps without his knowledge. That's just as easy to believe. To what end though? And by whom? It's called confirmation bias.

His work on getting this reality out in the open and potentially the truth uncovered is tremendous. Years from now, chapters will include the work he has done over the past 30 years.
Whether one likes, dislikes, doesn't trust, thinks he is fraud etc. etc.... Regardless, what he has to say is interesting and germane to the topic here. And VERY interesting...

Here..you're up: media@siriusdisclosure.com

one safe place
Aztec1948 said:

Redstone said:

I had contact with someone in his office. That is simply not true. I can believe someone doing it perhaps without his knowledge. That's just as easy to believe. To what end though? And by whom? It's called confirmation bias.

His work on getting this reality out in the open and potentially the truth uncovered is tremendous. Years from now, chapters will include the work he has done over the past 30 years.
You misuse "reality" a lot. Your reality is what you want to believe and what others who you agree with believe, without any proof. People with your beliefs who tell you something you want to hear means nothing.
Aztec1948

This should be good. Battell is/was a defense contractor that allegedly was given some of the "memory metal" from the recovered vehicle that crashed in Roswell back in 1947. They went on the duplicate it to some extent...known as Nitinol or such. More toothpaste here perhaps?

They were/are located not far from Wright-Patterson AFB..

Aztec1948
one safe place said:

Aztec1948 said:

Redstone said:

You misuse "reality" a lot. Your reality is what you want to believe and what others who you agree with believe, without any proof. People with your beliefs who tell you something you want to hear means nothing.
Indeed I do. Guilty as charged.. Done intentionally to do exactly what happened here. /\ Initiates a bit neuron activity...good, bad or indifferent. I'm fully convinced so how else should I term it? The reality that is..

C@LAg
cbr
AG
so i take it the whole mexican congressional ufo thing was nothing more than a bad nancy pelosi joke with some stuffed corpses?

and nothing came of the american hearings other than some former military guys said there's weird **** in the sky sometimes?

did i miss anything?
Aztec1948
cbr said:

so i take it the whole mexican congressional ufo thing was nothing more than a bad nancy pelosi joke with some stuffed corpses?

and nothing came of the american hearings other than some former military guys said there's weird **** in the sky sometimes?

did i miss anything?
"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).

there's that...

cbr
AG
Aztec1948 said:

cbr said:

did i miss anything?
"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).

there's that...
yes, i should definitely have said that there is a disinformation campaign.. or rather many.

i am not really a skeptic on the CONCEPT of alternate life. But i am very much a skeptic on the current state of INFORMATION about it, or more specifically, any real evidence of it ever being HERE.
Aztec1948
cbr said:

Aztec1948 said:

cbr said:

did i miss anything?

there's that...
yes, i should definitely have said that there is a disinformation campaign.. or rather many.

i am not really a skeptic on the CONCEPT of alternate life. But i am very much a skeptic on the current state of INFORMATION about it, or more specifically, any real evidence of it ever being HERE.
I personally have never met an et. At least I don't think so. Hopefully, more information is coming. I'm optimistic.

G Martin 87
AG
cbr said:

did i miss anything?
Graves and Fravor, the Navy pilots, both testified about the incidents involving their respective squadron's operations and interactions with "tic tac" UAPs. That's first hand eyewitness testimony backed up by other pilots and crewmembers in their units. The only videos released so far have been the fuzzy FLIR footage. There is reportedly more clear footage and telemetry data, but that's still classified. Also, they claimed that UAP activity was so frequent that it was a regular part of their preflight briefings. Nothing released to support that as far as I know.

Grusch's whistleblower testimony is not firsthand. He's claiming to have seen multiple documents and talked to eyewitnesses.
Aztec1948
We are on a good trajectory.

Aztec1948

Good summary of current state of the process.

"There had to be a way of maintaining full deniability of the flying disk phenomenon while actually preparing the public for a disclosure by gradually desensitizing them to the potential terror of confronting a more powerful biological entity from a different world. It would have to be, General Twining suggested, at the same time both the greatest cover-up and greatest public relations program ever undertaken."

US ARMY Col. Philip J. Corso

Aztec1948
Here is the trailer involving a project centered around our Secret Space Program:

Using a technique developed by our CIA and Stanford Research Institute for military espionage purposes.

Aztec1948

Aztec1948
Evidently, Russia has an et vehicle crash retrieval program as well. Not surprising.

I missed part 1....but it should be easy to google up.

Aztec1948
Linda discusses who may be the true gatekeeper of the reality:

Aztec1948
Greer re: illegal projects/violating non-disclosure agreements

Dr. Steven Greer discusses these deep black illegal back-engineering projects non-disclosure agreements that are in fact null and void.

Aztec1948
https://richarddolanmembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/UAP-Disclosure-Act-of-2023-Fy24-NDAA-As-Amended.pdf

UAP Disclosure ACT 2023

Not sure if this has made its way to the thread...but here goes.

Aztec1948
Leslie Kean, one of the authors of the 2017 NYT article is interviewed here. Must be recent I would think perhaps today.

Fins Up!
AG
Aztec1948 said:

https://richarddolanmembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/UAP-Disclosure-Act-of-2023-Fy24-NDAA-As-Amended.pdf

UAP Disclosure ACT 2023

It would have only made it to this thread if you have posted it.
PlaneCrashGuy
Aztec1948
The Chicken Ranch said:

Aztec1948 said:

UAP Disclosure ACT 2023

It would have only made it to this thread if you have posted it.
Good to have you on board.

Aztec1948
Remote viewing...just what is it?

Here are a couple of videos dealing with the subject.

Government Secrets - the Depth of Remote Viewing Experiments Unveiled

and..Third Eye Spies (FULL DOCUMENTARY) CIA, ESP, Psychic Program, Spy Secrets, Declassified Documents

In an age where by now, many do believe our gov is hiding the truth concerning the extraterrestrial reality, any form of data/information can be useful. Too "woo" for some, simply confirmation for others.

Fascinating technique regardless.

Aztec1948
"Skinwalker Ranch, an area known for extreme paranormal activity and UFO sightings. Our team remote viewed this target and what we found blew our minds!

Our remote viewers are "blind" to the target with only a random code to anchor their remote viewing session".

I think there is even a show centered around the ranch. Lots of research going on there trying to figure things out.

Here is some data collected involving the ranch.

Coby
AG
The stories of that ranch are some of the craziest I've ever heard. A lot of the "alien trickster" stories come out of that place.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.