*** The Book of Boba Fett *** (Discussion Thread) Wed Dec 29 - Feb 9

157,706 Views | 1966 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SpreadsheetAg
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where is Max???
OnlyForNow
AG
twilly said:

Two new LEGO sets based off this series set for release this summer

https://www.brickfinder.net/2022/02/14/lego-mandalorians-n-1-starfighter-75325-first-look/

https://www.brickfinder.net/2022/02/13/lego-star-wars-boba-fetts-throne-room-75326-official-images/
I'm a little disappointed to learn that his name actually didn't change to Fat Bib Fortuna.
The Porkchop Express
Lego Mando should be dragging the dark saber on the ground.
Flashdiaz
AG
i'm going to hold off for the Vespa Lego collection where I can recreate boring speeder chasers and spin moves
TCTTS
AG
tk for tu juan
twilly
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Where is Max???
It'll cost you $100 on the secondary market
TCTTS
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Where is Max???
Is he safe? Is he alright?
The Collective
AG
Can't kill a dude who loves life this much.

sburg2007
$60 for the N1 star fighter is a hard pass from me. Saw some own creations on Reddit that looked better than that thing.
C@LAg
maroon barchetta said:

Where is Max???
he died.

but luckily he was cloned before he died and will now be going by the name....

Max Reboot
The Porkchop Express
C@LAg said:

maroon barchetta said:

Where is Max???
he died.

Max Reboot
They found out he never paid for his piano, so he became Max Repo.

Then he had to get a job at a hardware store wearing an orange apron, where they called him Max Depot

Then he joined an alt-synth rock band, and started going by the handle, Max Devo.

And finally, he took a job as a second-rate mascot at a burnt orange cult, and became Max Bevo.

AliasMan02
AG
sburg2007 said:

$60 for the N1 star fighter is a hard pass from me. Saw some own creations on Reddit that looked better than that thing.

It'll sell out in a heartbeat just for the BD droid mini.
sburg2007
Yup, I know. As a grown man that has come back around to enjoying Lego building and couple it with my love of Star Wars, I can't get into the mini figure thing. I know some folks love it, but I am sticking with helmets and larger characters.

I am such a nerd.
Hagen95
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

C@LAg said:

maroon barchetta said:

Where is Max???
he died.

Max Reboot
They found out he never paid for his piano, so he became Max Repo.

Then he had to get a job at a hardware store wearing an orange apron, where they called him Max Depot

Then he joined an alt-synth rock band, and started going by the handle, Max Devo.

And finally, he took a job as a second-rate mascot at a burnt orange cult, and became Max Bevo.

With the lack of band gigs hurting his bottom line, he got a night job stocking at a local business supply store and is called Office Max.
CC09LawAg
twilly said:

Two new LEGO sets based off this series set for release this summer

https://www.brickfinder.net/2022/02/14/lego-mandalorians-n-1-starfighter-75325-first-look/

https://www.brickfinder.net/2022/02/13/lego-star-wars-boba-fetts-throne-room-75326-official-images/
That Darksaber design (or lack thereof) is just plain sad.
jeffk
AG
Yeah, they mailed it in there. They already make that lightsaber hilt in black and there's some more saber-like pieces that could have been a closer match.
The Collective
AG
Quote:

Complete give up.
maroon barchetta
I Have Spoken said:

Quote:

Complete give up.

So it's like the Book of Boba Fett
CC09LawAg
I Have Spoken said:

Quote:

Complete give up.
They could've used one of the old black katanas from those old ninja sets and it would've been more acceptable than that garbage
I am always wrong
I am always wrong
Finally got around to watching the finale, which was steaming garbage. I really hope this doesn't get another season. Just pretend this never happened and move on to something else.
I am always wrong
jbanda said:

Now this is something I've spoken of to colleagues before.

Tier 1 (greatness)
Empire Strikes Back, Rogue One

Tier 2 (very good)
Star Wars (1977), Return of the Jedi, The Mandolorian

Tier 3 (generally considered an unfortunate misstep that I don't return to often if ever)
Literally every other Star Wars movie or TV show.

I agree with this 100%.

And I maintain that the prequels are indeed three of the worst movies of all time. Lucas caked on the makeup with special effects, action sequences, and fan service, but it's lipstick on a pig. When you strip them down to the overall story, the plot of each movie, the writing, the characters, and the acting, they are horrendously bad. Like historically bad.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The Collective
AG
Fear InoculAg said:

I really hope this doesn't get another season. Just pretend this never happened and move on to something else.

I really don't think a second season was ever in the cards.
Capitol Ag
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Quote:

bobinator said:

This is Star Wars, the next character to really and truly die will be the first one except for the poor *******s who stole the Death Star plans.
Tell that to Admiral Ozzel (and Captain Needa):

or all the poor saps on board either of the Death Stars

And those many Bothans that died.
The Porkchop Express
They've released the second half of the Book of Boba Fett soundtrack on Spotify, etc. today. It includes the gorgeous tracks from Luke/Grogu's time together in the second-to-last episode.

https://www.disneyplusinformer.com/the-book-of-boba-fett-vol-2-chapters-5-7-soundtrack-now-available/

"Life Lessons" is the track playing when Luke and Grogu take their walk and features Yoda's Theme.

"A Gift" is when Mando talks to Ahsoka about Grogu's fate.

"Teacher's Pet" is a 6 minute track that is playing when Luke takes Grogu on the run, featuring the Force theme as they overlook the valley.

"Two Paths Diverged" plays when Luke gives Grogu the choice of the armor or the lightsaber.

The first minute of "Life Lessons" is already my favorite track from any of BOBF or Mando's 2 seasons.

Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Fear InoculAg said:

Finally got around to watching the finale, which was steaming garbage. I really hope this doesn't get another season. Just pretend this never happened and move on to something else.

So Grogu is still at Luke's jedi death camp without chainmail? Great.......
jeffk
AG
Last Chance Jedi U
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Who was in the tub during the end credits? I didn't catch it and it wasn't worth a rewind.
chase128
AG
Cobb Vanth
Madmarttigan
AG
They were reviving all of the fallen Vespa gang so they are at full power next season.
Formerly tv1113
Alpha Texan
AG
Madmarttigan said:

They were reviving all of the fallen Vespa gang so they are at full power next season.
Recharging. They recharge.
The Porkchop Express
Listening to the BOBF soundtrack today, had some ideas to throw on the wall.

1. Do you think Luke accidentally sets Grogu against staying to be a Jedi by plucking the vision of Order 66 from his head and making him relive it? Other than the Dark Saber and Luke's own saber, which he sees for 5 seconds at the end of Mando Season 2, that's probably the last time he's seen a lightsaber in action is falling from the hands of dead Jedi as they get slaughtered by clones. Seeing Yoda's saber being offered might just seem like a bad memory, plus Grogu winces away at first when Luke is seeking to have him remember, while Mando has never done anything that looked like he was trying to hurt Grogu.

2. Are we of the opinion that Luke could see the Order 66 memory along with Grogu? Seems like Luke should have had a stronger reaction to the fall of the Jedi playing out, especially if he's aware that Vader was leading the charge.

3. That memory scene now feels like a missed opportunity, especially with Kenobi coming up next, to let Grogu see Darth Vader in full Anakin range mode tearing through the temple. Would have been a great Hayden cameo opportunity. I bet we'll see him de-aged coming up, but would have been a great kick to Luke's gut, seeing his dad human and realizing that what he was doing was from the attachment he had to Padme.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.